A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking chagrined, Cassie mumbled, "Sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking of the big picture."

Before Dana could respond again, Leila piped up and said, "If you don't push to button for a new random trait pretty soon, there's probably even odds she winds up getting the more intense version by default."

Cassie quickly glanced back at the device and saw the clock icon had returned, but that they still had perhaps half a minute to decide. She looked back to Dana apologetically, saying, "I'm sorry this happened. Maybe the stronger version will give you control, or maybe it's safer to go with something else. You've got about ten or twenty seconds to decide."

Dana closed her eyes and exhaled heavily. She was silent for a moment and then said, "Fuck, just hit the random one. I can't imagine things could get much worse."

Maddie winced with a feeling of foreboding, and felt her heart fall towards her stomach when Cassie read out the words, sounding increasingly incredulous.

The target will become a weredog, initially transforming immediately, and ordinarily changing completely the night of every full moon and partially on the nights before and after. When transformed, the target will be hyper-aroused and hyper-arousing, at least to compatible subsidiary targets (i.e., those with coinciding fetishes). Others will flee in fear but quickly forget the encounter once they are away from the target. The condition is not transmissible at this stage.

"You've got to be kidding me," muttered the redhead, looking toward Maddie as if hoping there had been a mistake.

Dana groaned loudly and everyone turned to look at her. Maddie gasped as she watched the young woman's teeth becoming sharper and her tongue beginning to extend out of her mouth, getting broader and flatter as it lengthened. The girl's nose was also getting darker and changing shape, and hairs were growing out of her arms and legs with visible speed. Hunched over on the couch like she was made it hard to be sure, but Maddie thought she could see Dana's thick bush expanding, and a pair of bumps above her crossed arms might have been extra nipples forming.

Leila made a squeak of fear and knocked her chair over in a scramble to escape the living room. Maddie was startled out of her observations of Dana's transformation and called out, "Wait!" as her girlfriend fled down the hallway toward the bedroom. She jumped up to follow the bunny girl, barely in time to squeeze inside as Leila struggled to move the dresser enough to block the door. "What are you doing?!" she demanded.

"Panicking!" came Leila's rather obvious reply. She had succeeded in barricading the entrance and was busying herself trying to stuff clothes into the crack beneath the door.

"Yes, okay, but why?" asked Maddie, trying to sound more calm.

"Not sure!" confessed the bunny girl. "I smelled something weird when she was changing, and it made me worried she's going into heat. And aside from that, some kind of rabbit-instinct is telling me I should fear her. Or maybe I'm just not into her enough for her hyper-sexiness or whatever to apply so it made me run away instead. But if she's contagious I don't want them in here to infect us. I wish I'd run outside instead, but diving into a burrow was my first thought. Dammit!"

Maddie realized partway through Leila's explanation that she was ogling her girlfriend's ample curves with more than her usual level of appreciation, especially with her bent down on the ground like she was. The posture made her large breasts dangle and wobble delightfully, and small tremors of motion rippled across her buttocks with every sharp push she made, trying to batten down the doorway. Leila's fluffy bunny tail was twitching spasmodically with anxiety, and its motion was almost hypnotic to Maddie. She found herself saying, "Trigger trance!" without deciding to do so.

Leila paused where she was and Maddie collapsed to her hands and knees behind her, kissing her girlfriend's glutes and then working her way towards her head, stopping frequently to lick and nibble. Reaching it finally, she lifted one of the floppy, furry ears and whispered, "When you're in bunny mode, in addition to the other commands, you will only make animal noises and you'll be very, very horny for me. Now wake up, and enter bunny mode!"

Madelyn watched with satisfaction and lust as Leila's eyes focused once more and then began dilating, not realizing that her own eyes looked much the same. The bunny girl's timid squeaking sent a blaze of heat through her core and she pounced, attacking her girlfriend's lips and tongue with her own. Her lingering rationality told her that this felt like the same need she'd experienced the night they'd spent with Tina, and she realized that it must be Dana's contagious libido, at least in part. But that was increasingly unimportant to her.

Maddie's hand searched the floor behind her until she found her fox tail that had been knocked off the dresser. Getting a good grip on it, she brought it to Leila's pussy and began teasing her lover's lips with the plug, finally sliding it inside and enjoying the whimpers of pleasure it caused. She continued to make out with her submissive girlfriend while fucking her faster and faster, grinning when the bunny's spasms and thumping leg indicated her climax.

Madelyn pushed the newly-lubricated plug into her ass and growled softly at the intrusion. She nudged Leila gently until the girl was on her back and then straddled her face, commanding simply, "Lick me!" Her girlfriend obliged and Maddie moaned lustily while riding her face, one hand squeezing milk from her breast and the other doing to the same to one of Leila's larger mammaries. She delayed her original plan of a sixty-nine in favor of mashing her cunt ever more forcefully against her lover's face, growling more loudly all the time.

When she heard howling from the living room Maddie's own orgasm was triggered, releasing a flood of juices and making Leila splutter and cough. She quickly dismounted and used her tongue to lick the fluids from her girlfriend's red and shining face, stopping often to share tender kisses.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, Weredog Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Puppy+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, Attribute Change: Sexual Endurance, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Lust Fever Trapped and infected with a hot breeding virus...in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
More Stories