A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 44

Story Info
What will Cassie surrender to borrow the device?
4k words
3.5k
5
0

Part 44 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
331 Followers

50. Depression and Bargaining

Saturday Evening

Dana slowly awakened, shivering and cold, and looked around in confusion. Cassie and Miguel had both rolled away from her at some point, leaving all three of them spaced apart on the floor. She suddenly bolted upright and looked at her hands, relieved to see that they had returned to normal. She felt her ears and face, which seemed to have reverted as well. She grimaced when she noticed that her legs looked like they had never been shaved, and her bush was still overgrown, but at least neither resembled fur anymore.

Afraid to waken the dominant redhead, Dana grabbed the leash that was still attached to her collar and tiptoed to the bathroom, wanting visual confirmation that she was back to herself, at least mostly. She carefully scrutinized every part of her reflection that she could see, but other than body hair that seemed maybe a little thicker than she remembered, and possibly a slight improvement to her muscle tone, she appeared to be back to normal, at least physically. Seeing the way the collar and leash looked on her made her core heat up again, but not supernaturally so.

Dana crept back into the living area, still lit only by one lamp, and searched for the remote control, but it was nowhere to be found. A lingering odor made Dana realize that her sense of smell might also be enhanced by her transformation, because she was quite sure that the girl named Madelyn had been in the room not too long before, and probably had fucked Cassie. She shivered with mild disgust to imagine what tiny particles were invading her nose to give her such insight, then shivered harder when she guessed that the brunette must have taken the device back while they slept.

Dana quailed, crouching close to the floor and hugging herself in fear. The idea that she was now doubly cursed occupied most of her thoughts, and she concluded that running away was the only thing she could do. Madelyn had confessed to being addicted to using the remote, and it seemed likely that Cassie would be an enabler of that dark impulse. It was horrifying to imagine what else the two girls might do to her when they woke up. Miguel wasn't safe, either, but Dana wasn't sure if trying to save him would wind up being her doom, if it roused anyone else.

Finally coming to the conclusion that she owed it to her boyfriend to at least try to rescue him, Dana moved as quietly as possible and put her hand over the young man's mouth to muffle any outcry he might make. She put her lips to his ear and whispered, "Miguel? Miguel, you need to wake up. Wake up, amante!"

Her boyfriend seemed groggy and slow to get started, which was something of a relief to Dana. He didn't seem alarmed when he noticed her hand blocking his mouth, just confused and slightly annoyed. She held a finger to her lips until he nodded his head, then allowed him to sit up and look around. After a moment to take stock of the situation, Miguel gave her a quizzical look and quietly asked, "What's going on? What time is it?"

"I don't know; evening, I think, but the windows are still blocked. We need to get out of here, right now, and very quietly," Dana answered.

"You don't want to wake up Cassie to say goodnight? That seems a little rude," Miguel reproached her gently. "I wouldn't want her to think we ran off."

Dana realized that Miguel wasn't thinking very critically yet, or else he just didn't realize how distraught she was, and there wasn't time to explain. "We can apologize later, but I really need to leave and I want you to come with me. Please."

Miguel's expression finally showed a little concern, but he shrugged and said, "Okay, if you insist. Let me just grab my stuff."

"Quietly!" Dana reminded him as they both got to their feet. It was a little difficult to navigate the dimly lit apartment, but they emptied the pockets of their clothes and left them on the floor, tip-toeing to the front door and letting themselves out of the apartment.

Once they were outside Dana finally sighed in relief, but she knew that they weren't out of the woods yet. At her urging, they hurried to Miguel's car and drove away. It wasn't until she tried to put on her seatbelt that she realized they were both nude in public, that no one had said anything despite there being several people in the general vicinity, and that she was still wearing the collar and leash.

~~

The four women were seated around Jenny's table enjoying a light meal and making conversation while watching the sun set through the large windows in the dining room. Allie and Hoshi were both naked and talking loudly about some band Jenny didn't recognize, which left her and Kara talking quietly about marriage troubles at the other end of the table. The cow-woman was wearing her bikini again, and not wanting to feel totally overdressed while still projecting a sense of respectability, Jenny had put on a sports bra. She found it uncomfortable to sit on her tail plug, so she was squatting on her chair instead, giving her guest a good look between her legs.

"I don't know what to do about Bill," Kara lamented. "I guess we've both just gotten used to each other and making love once a week or so seemed to suit us well enough. But that's just not good enough anymore."

"I know what you mean," confided Jenny. "I haven't been married for almost 20 years now, and I had gotten used to long dry spells. I had a few friends with benefits up north, but I was making do with four or five times a year for a long time. Now, if I don't get off several times a day I start feeling antsy."

"Four or five times a year?" Kara chuckled ruefully. "And I thought I had it bad." She took a sip of her drink and then asked, "Do you think it's the animal stuff that's making us both horny, or just getting old and needing to still feel desired?"

Jenny smiled wanly and shrugged, saying, "Maybe a bit of both? I can't deny I was starting to feel kind of over the hill, but in way, discovering petplay was kind of like falling in love for the first time again. It was fresh and new and exciting. I said, 'was,' but I really meant 'is,' since I keep finding new facets to it." Jenny took a sip of her drink and continued, "Or finding new pet friends," smiling warmly at the slightly older woman.

Kara smiled back and the two women clasped hands for a little while.

From the other end of the table, Allie suddenly spoke up. "Hey, Kara! I couldn't help but overhear a little bit about your marital troubles. I'm obviously not a wellspring of good advice on marriage, so I won't spout off about it, but if you're still feeling lonely tomorrow you'd be more than welcome to join us for a little party we're having."

"Ooh, yeah, that slipped my mind!" said Jenny, turning to Kara and confirming, "You'd probably really enjoy it!"

Kara raised an eyebrow and asked, "What kind of party are you talking about?"

"A pet party, of course!" chirped Allie. "Hoshi said she's going to come back, and a friend of mine from work will be here, too. She's a cat, also. Then we've got a fox and a bunny that are probably going to swing by as well. It'll be a blast, and my friend Katrina has promised to record the whole thing! Maybe you could show your husband, let him know what he's missing out on."

Jenny smiled when she noticed the unfocused look glaze Kara's eyes, easily able to tell the woman was turned on by imagining another animalistic tryst but wondering how she would feel about being recorded. As it turned out, Jenny needn't have worried.

"God, that sounds so wrong but so hot. I never would have dreamed of letting someone record me having sex, but now that I'm thinking about it, I love the idea!" Kara absently massaged one of her large breasts as she stared off into space, and the other three women exchanged smirks.

"Thanks for having me over, ladies," said Hoshi as she rose from the table. "And thanks for the sex and love, of course. I'm feeling a lot better than I was, but I need to be getting home before too late. I'll see you all about noon tomorrow, okay?"

Jenny and Allie both got up to give Hoshi farewell hugs and kisses (and a few gropes for good measure). Kara hesitated, probably unsure about how familiar she could be, but Hoshi simply gave the older woman an embrace and brief but not-so-chaste kiss as well. Kara blushed again but did not look unhappy about it. "I should probably head home, too. Bill's probably ordered pizza by now, but if not, maybe he'll actually discuss things with me over dinner."

"I hope so, Kara!" said Jenny as she and her daughter bid good night to their other guest. Soon they were waving from the doorway at the departing cars and struggling to keep Bubbles from doing a runner.

Holding and stroking the thwarted feline, Allie asked her mother, "Have you heard from Maddie about tomorrow? I got a message this morning that she was headed back but nothing since then."

Shaking her head, Jenny replied, "I got the same one and nothing else, either. I'll text her right now."

"And after that..." Allie drawled, "Maybe you'd like to take a shower and suck my titties? They're feeling kind of full again."

Jenny smirked as she sent a message to her elder daughter and affirmed, "I actually would like some more of your milk, and maybe while I'm draining your dugs, you'll explain to me why you're lactating. It really feels like it should be a 'freak out' kind of development, but heaven help me, it just seems sexy."

Allie chuckled as she squeezed a few drops of milk and confessed, "I have no idea why, but I can tell you a story about my Friday that will make it seem unlikely to be a random fluke!"

Saturday Night

Cassie opened one eye and discovered she was alone. She got to her hands and knees and stretched, yawning loudly, then shook her whole body vigorously. She stood up and stretched some more, then walked over to the sliding door that led to their tiny balcony and uncovered it, revealing that night had fallen. She decided to unblock and open the blinds on the rest of the windows, pleased with the idea that anyone looking in would be able to see her nudity, although she now understood most of them were supernaturally blasé about her nakedness, which was a little disappointing.

Feeling hungry, Cassie decided to prepare a boxed pasta dinner and started boiling the water before remembering to ask if anyone else wanted to eat. She'd noticed that Dana and Miguel's clothes were still there, although on the floor, and picked them up on the way to her bedroom, assuming her friends had decided to seek greater comfort. Cassie frowned when she realized her room was empty, and a quick check of the bathroom revealed no one in there either.

"Could they have hooked up with Maddie and Leila?" Cassie mumbled to herself, feeling a little excited and jealous at the thought. It was perfectly fine for her and Maddie to share women they brought home, but ideally they would be enjoying such conquests concurrently instead of sequentially. She finally decided to knock on the door and announced, "Hey, it's me! Just wanted to let everyone know I'm making some pasta for dinner!"

Some confused noises and scuffling could be heard, and then her roommate called out sleepily, "Thanks, we'll be out in a few minutes to help!"

Cassie smiled to herself and went back to the kitchen. A few minutes later, Maddie and her busty bunny girl sauntered out naked, looking slightly bemused at the drawn blinds but making no comment or complaint. "Where are Dana and Miguel?" Cassie asked while stirring noodles into the boiling water, "Still sleeping?"

"Are they not in your room?" inquired Maddie, looking slightly concerned. "Last time I saw them they were on the floor with you, asleep."

Cassie frowned again and replied, "They were gone when I woke up, but their clothes were still here. I couldn't find them anywhere in the apartment so I assumed they had gotten up to fuck you two."

Maddie's nose wrinkled in distaste as she said, "Ew, no. I guess Dana is cute, but no cock for this girl or her sub, thanks."

Leila wrinkled her nose cutely and agreed, "That's right, wifey, I've gotta stay pure for you."

Cassie smiled briefly watching Maddie kiss her girlfriend, or perhaps her fiancée at this point from the sound of things, but then her expression darkened again. "So, if they aren't with you, did they leave? Naked?"

Maddie stopped kissing Leila and said, "If you've been fucking them often, chances are excellent that their nudity fetish is getting stronger. We can use the remote to check that..." she trailed off, then jumped up and yelled, "Shit!" as she scrambled to the living room.

"What's the matter?" asked Cassie and Leila simultaneously, but their question was answered when they saw Maddie slumping with relief and holding up the remote.

"I put this in the cabinet earlier, just to be safe," Maddie explained. "You dropped it on the sofa after you zapped Dana, and I didn't want it getting accidentally triggered or anything. I was a little worried just now that one of your friends might have stolen it, but I guess they simply decided to leave for whatever reason."

"Oh, good idea," said Cassie, looking longingly at the device for a few moments. "I guess I'll message them after dinner and make sure everything's okay."

While the women were enjoying their noodles and sauce, Cassie kept going through scenarios in her head, trying to figure out a way to convince Maddie to let her borrow the remote. She fantasized about zapping her teammates, and fucking them all so much that the whole team became nudists, not to mention her sex pets. Her expression must have given away something of what she was daydreaming about, because she was suddenly jarred back to reality when Maddie asked, "Penny for your thoughts?"

Cassie shook her head and grinned a little sheepishly, then teased, "No point transferring a penny, the fees are way too high. I'll give you this one for free: I was imagining using the remote on the softball ladies, if it was mine." She held up her hands defensively, saying, "But I promise I'm done trying to steal it."

Maddie nodded her head and agreed, "Yeah, some of your teammates are pretty sexy. I was thinking about lending you the thing, and it sounds like you've got a great plan already."

Both Cassie and Leila dropped their forks in surprise and once again spoke at the same time, shouting, "WHAT?!"

Maddie smiled and laughed a little, admitting, "I honestly think I need some time away from the thing to get my priorities straightened out a little. Mom and Allie invited me and Leila over tomorrow, and my sister's cooldown period should be ending around mid-day. For that matter, mine should end sometime tomorrow morning, then mom and Leila both on Monday. I'd kind of like to not have the thing with me so I'll be less tempted to use it."

Cassie tried not to look too eager when she exclaimed, "I'd be happy to help you out!"

Maddie laughed again and opined, "I bet!" Getting a little more serious, she continued, "Just so we're clear, this would be a loan, not a gift, and the safety trigger I gave you earlier about not using it on my family or friends will remain in effect. If I ask for it back, I expect it to be handed over promptly."

Cassie nodded her head in agreement, saying, "Understood, and no problem!"

Getting a coy and slightly sinister smile, Madelyn said, "One more thing to discuss: the rental fee."

Cassie warily asked, "Fee? What kind of fee?"

Madelyn grinned and replied, "I want to see my hunny bunny fuck you with a strap-on!"

Leila gasped and Cassie stared at her roommate, gobsmacked. Obviously this was another move in their ongoing power rivalry, and loathe though she was to admit it, Cassandra knew that Madelyn had the upper hand in multiple respects. Aside from whatever trigger she was talking about, Cassie was certain the prize being offered was much more precious than her dignity. She swallowed and tried to speak but found she couldn't, finally just nodding in confirmation.

"Excellent!" crowed Madelyn triumphantly. "Let's clean up a little and then you can come to our room whenever you're ready. Oh, and wear your pet stuff!"

Gritting her teeth a little, Cassie nodded again and all three made quick work of their dishes and leftovers. She returned to her room to retrieve her tail and realized that the leash and collar were missing, presumably still with Dana, which reminded her to message them before she humbled herself for the sake of power. The idea that she was selling herself started getting Cassie hot again, which made her a little angry and then confused. Shaking her head, she muttered, "Whatever, as long as I get paid."

Cassie took a deep breath and entered Maddie's bedroom, blushing a little as she admitted, "All I've got right now is my tail."

Madelyn frowned for a moment but simply rummaged around until she found her own accessories and offered them, saying, "I guess these will do for now. Plus, it'll be pretty hot to see a bunny fucking a fox!"

Trying her best to smile confidently despite how red her face must be, Cassie slipped on the leggings, gloves, and ears, then switched out the tail plugs, a little surprised at how much bigger Maddie's butt plug felt compared to her own dog tail. She turned around and noticed that Madelyn had recorded the whole thing on her phone, which increased both her humiliation and her arousal.

"Such a good, obedient girl!" Madelyn teased, stroking Cassie's hair. "Now get on the bed and get ready for a bunny fuck."

Cassie smiled tightly and climbed onto the mattress, remaining on all fours, as Leila, looking nervous and a little uncomfortable, moved onto the bed behind her. The bunny girl reached down to touch Cassie's pussy and murmured, "She's soaking wet."

Cassie was sure her face must be as red as her hair, especially when Madelyn taunted, "Someone's not quite the power top she likes to pretend, is she?" Cassandra bit back her instinctive rebuttal, since claiming that she was only turned on by the idea that she was whoring herself was not exactly a strong defense. Anyway, she knew that wasn't entirely true, because the petplay and being recorded were getting her hot as well. Taken together, they were enough to keep her libido thrumming despite the humiliation. Cassie simply hung her head and shrugged, hoping the fucking would start soon.

The redhead got her wish as Leila tentatively pushed the rubber cock into her steaming cleft. Cassie groaned, more than ready for the penetration, and found herself pushing back against the intruder, wanting it deeper. She had thought idly that Miguel's supernaturally enhanced penis might ruin her for smaller men and toys, but she was delighted to discover that the fairly average dildo was still scratching her itch more than adequately, even allowing for Leila's somewhat clumsy efforts.

Madelyn loomed in with her phone to get a close-up of Cassie's scarlet face, remarking, "I think I could cook an egg on your forehead right now!" Cassie tried to glare at her roommate, but judging from the brunette's smirk, her expression probably didn't look as stern as she hoped. Whatever it was, though, changed to shock when Maddie squirted a stream of milk onto her face. "I didn't bring any eggs, so we'll just have to settle for this."

Cassie growled with lust and barked, then whined and opened her mouth when Maddie only smirked at her yapping. "Is puppy hungry?" Madelyn teased, but her own arousal appeared too great to continue denying their mutual lust. She quickly clambered onto the bed as well and found a position that let Cassie suckle while being filmed doing it, then followed up with some good footage of her busty, bronze bunny babe pounding away at the redhead's pussy.

"This lactation thing must run in the family," thought Cassie as she greedily consumed the warm milk. "I'm amazed she was able to conceal it from me all this time. I wonder what she does with it when she's not feeding it to girls?"

Bamagan
Bamagan
331 Followers
12