A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cassie's body language and increasingly loud moans indicated that she was nearing a peak, Maddie pulled her tit away and positioned herself to get the best possible shot and said, "Keep your eyes on the lens when you cum, slut!"

Cassie tried to obey, reluctantly, but was unable to prevent them from closing when Leila sent her over the edge. She did at least manage to keep her head up and pointed towards the phone, and when she felt warm splashing she deduced that Madelyn was probably giving her a milk facial. Maybe it was only for failing to follow the order, but she thought her roommate probably had planned to mark her that way regardless.

When Cassie's orgasm finally subsided, Maddie lowered her phone and said, "I was planning to make you eat me out, too, but you were a good sport, and since I didn't mention it originally, we're done here." Holding out the remote, she continued, "I just checked the power level and it's only around 25%. I'll explain later how I think that works, but for now, know that it takes at least 40% to change anybody, and more for higher level traits. Using it twice on your friends drained it pretty much completely. But you should be able to zap someone tomorrow."

Trembling slightly, Cassie reached out and took the device, staring at it in disbelief. A smile slowly grew and she looked up to see Maddie smiling back.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like my fox kit back. You looked like you were having such a good time that I want Leila to give me the same treatment. But I don't want you around for that."

"Aww..." pouted Cassie as she started removing the vulpine ensemble. "Embarrassed to have me watching the pretend power top get topped?"

Maddie smirked and agreed, "Yeah, a little." But then she leaned in and whispered, "If you really want to see it, though, I'll send you a link when I post the video!"

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+, +Lactation Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, Weredog Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Puppy+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, Attribute Change: Sexual Endurance, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+, +Sex Worker+, +Lactation Fetish+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Captured Princess Sexy evil sorceress seduces stud prince into being bad.in Mind Control
More Stories