A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 47

Story Info
Cassie wins a wager and the pets gather for a sex party.
3.8k words
3.2k
3
0

Part 47 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
351 Followers

53. Betting and Petting

Sunday Mid-Day

"Hey, ladies!" called Cassie as she stood up, opening her arms to invite Salalai and Shanice to hug. Sally gripped her tightly with no hesitation, while Shanice seemed unsure about embracing the nude redhead at first. She eventually acquiesced, causing a flush of embarrassment only barely visible on her mahogany skin after her face was pressed into the taller woman's breasts for a few moments. "Why don't you two sit down and stay awhile? My food's on the way."

"There's no need to be shy, Shanice," said Salalai teasingly, noticing the girl's embarrassed expression. "Those are some pretty nice knockers Cassie's sporting, getting a face full of them is a privilege!"

Shanice gave a slightly uncomfortable laugh and tried to change the subject, asking Cassandra, "So, how did you convince this slut to be a nudist? I mean, I can't imagine it was super difficult, but still."

Sally smirked while reaching across the table to grab Cassie's water glass and take a sip. Raising an eyebrow at the casual familiarity of the act, Cassandra waited until her friend had a mouth full of water before answering the question with, "I fucked her in the showers the other day." Salalai choked slightly as she tried to laugh, dribbling water all over her breasts in the process. Shanice's eyes widened in surprise as well, so Cassie concluded, "I'm such a stud, no one who fucks me wants to get dressed again."

"Damn skippy!" crowed Salalai, raising her hand for a high five, which Cassie indulged. Shanice shook her head, laughing a little at the antics, making the beads on her braids clack together.

Cassie winked at Sally and turned her chair to face Shanice, saying, "You seem unconvinced by the reports of my sexual prowess."

"You're very astute," Shanice deadpanned, unable to prevent her gaze from resting briefly on the fuzzy red patch Cassie's open pose revealed between her legs.

"How about we make a wager, then?" asked Cassie slyly.

Shanice looked suspicious and guarded, but finally inquired, "What kind of wager?"

"It's pretty simple," the redhead explained, leaning back in her chair. "I'm going to invite Sally to have sex, right here and right now. Anything that I do to her, you have to do to me, as long as we're still at this table, and you'll have to be naked while you do it."

"You've got to be kidding!" exclaimed Shanice. "Public nudity is one thing, but there's no way they'll let you fuck her on the table in plain view of everyone!"

"You sound very confident," teased Cassie, noticing that Salalai appeared incredulous but also somewhat eager to try. "Do we have a bet?"

"Two things, first," said Shanice, "What do I get when I win? And to be clear, even if she sits her naked ass on the table and you start licking her, that's not gonna count unless the waiter or somebody lets it happen. I'm not gonna strip or anything else just because she's already a slutty ho and plays along with you until we get kicked out."

"Fair terms," agreed Cassie. "As for your winnings, if I lose, I'll be your sexual servant for one night of your choice. Sound fair?"

Shanice's dark skin flushed slightly again and she nervously asked, "What makes you think I want you as a sex slave?"

Cassie raised her eyebrow and replied, "You're free to name an alternative prize if you don't. Do we have a deal?"

Shanice wetted her lips anxiously as she stared at her friends in turn, then finally nodded and held out her hand. She and Cassie shook to seal their bet, with the redhead grinning widely. She turned her chair back to the table and told Salalai, "Hop your sexy butt up here and I'll go down on you."

"Yay! I win regardless!" said Sally in a comically high-pitched voice. She stood up and flounced around the table, attracting a few stares but not as much attention as a naked young woman probably should have. She moved a few items around to clear a space and cautiously sat down facing Cassie. The table started to tip over, so she quickly scooted closer to the center of the round top and then laid down on her back to distribute her weight more evenly, knocking aside the napkin holder and some condiment bottles in the process.

Shanice looked on with an indecipherable mix of lust, worry, amazement, and consternation as Cassie began lapping at Sally's folds, quickly coaxing them to engorge and spread open. She smiled smugly as she gave Shanice a side-eyed look of victory, now certain that she'd correctly deduced the ramifications of her public nudity power as Maddie had explained it to her. As long as she didn't try to fuck in the food prep area, she thought she could get away with nearly any sex acts, or at least consensual ones.

Cassie decided to ignore Shanice for a little while and concentrate fully on the pussy in front of her. She added some fingers to the mix, curling them up while she concentrated her licks on Sally's clit and hood. Salalai tried to play things cool at first, placing her hands under her head, but soon the pleasure got the better of her and she couldn't resist rubbing her skin sensually, and finally urgently as Cassandra picked up the pace and started plunging her digits in and out of Sally's depths forcefully.

The waitress had just arrived at their table with Cassie's lunch and some more water and menus when Salalai's orgasm started, possibly triggered by the casual politeness of the server who made no effort to interfere with the very public sex. "Are you ladies ready to place your orders?" the woman asked with a professional smile.

"Yes!" screamed Sally, "Yes! Yes!"

~~

Katrina was unloading bags of camera equipment from her rideshare when Allie came running out of the house to help. "Hey lover!" called the girl, naked except for her tail, ears, and collar, giving Kat a brief kiss of welcome as she grabbed some of the luggage. "I didn't realize you were bringing a whole studio!" she teased.

"You said you wanted to record the day and that you wanted to start your own studio," Kat reminded her hostess. "What I've got doesn't come close to that, but you said there's supposed to be, like, six people here, right? We'll need multiple angles if you want decent footage."

"Look at you, the professional!" said Allison, with what appeared to be genuine admiration. "I'm so glad you're with me on this adventure!" She dropped the bags she was holding just inside the door and gave Katrina a warm embrace, saying, "Welcome to our temporary home, by the way."

"It definitely looks like a grandpa kind of place," Kat remarked wryly, looking around at the furnishings. "Still a lot nicer than my apartment, though, so I guess I shouldn't knock it."

"It's just a place," shrugged Allie. "But I do hope you'll consider it a second home as long as we're here. Up to and including being comfy in your skin."

Katrina smirked at the innuendo and set her packages aside. She raised her arms and her eyebrows at her friend and lover, who took the hint and lifted the sundress Kat was wearing up and off, exposing the naked body that was so similar to her own. Allison couldn't help caressing the newly bared skin a little, which progressed to kissing quite soon.

"Ahem!" came a voice from the living room. "Introductions, please!" said an older woman that Katrina assumed must be Allie's mother. The family resemblance was strong, and the mature lady was wearing essentially the same petplay accoutrements as her daughter and nothing else. The collars and furs were different colors, and the older woman's tail was apparently wire-supported as it didn't dangle like Allison's.

"Mom, this is Katrina, or Kitty Kat when she's a pet. Kat, this is Jenny, my mom, or sometimes Angel," said Allie.

"Pleased to meet you, young lady, and I'm glad to see you're making yourself at home," Jenny teased, eying Katrina's body with approval and appreciation.

Kat blushed a little and said, "Thank you for having me over," waving her hand nervously.

"I'm going to give you a hug and a kiss if you don't stop me!" Jenny warned, smiling. Katrina knew she looked surprised but when she couldn't think of anything to say, the older woman closed the distance and embraced her tightly, surprising Kat with just how warm and soft her skin was. Jenny didn't hesitate slipping her tongue into Katrina's mouth, either, and she found herself responding with surprising urgency. A couple of sharp slaps on their asses made the two women stop their snogging, with Jenny complaining, "Hey!"

"I wanted to point out that Hoshi and Kara just pulled up at the curb," Allison said, indicating the two vehicles with her finger. "So save some of that saliva for our other guests!"

"Who's Kara?" asked Kat, "Is that your sister's girlfriend?"

"No," said Jenny before Allison could reply. "Kara is a friend of mine from work; she's a cow. Leila is Maddie's girlfriend, and she's a bunny. Maddie is a fox."

Katrina raised her eyebrows and laughed a little before replying, "I guess I should start taking notes." She was slightly surprised to note that the two new arrivals were already naked and in costume, which reminded her that she should get herself kitted out properly. While Allie and her mother welcomed their other guests, Kat dug out her ears and collar, and was just easing her lubed-up tail into her ass when she was surprised by the Asian woman sniffing her crotch and yipping excitedly.

"Stray just couldn't wait to meet the new pussy!" said Allie, laughing and massaging one of her nipples absently. "Kitty Kat, this is Stray, or Hoshi when she's people. And this is Kara, who as far as I know hasn't picked a pet name, yet." The older woman had one of her arms around Jenny but was eying Allie's nipples with a hungry expression, which Kat thought she understood all too well.

"Why don't I take these two out back," suggested Jenny, gesturing at Kara and Hoshi. "You two do whatever you need to set up your camera equipment. I think we've got maybe an hour before Maddie and Leila arrive, so we'll have to entertain ourselves for a little while," she said with a naughty grin.

~~

Shanice stared, dumbfounded and uncomfortably horny, as she watched Sally try to regain her composure enough to place a lunch order from atop the table. Cassie had simply taken the plate with her lunch and put it on Salalai's belly rather than make either of them move. It seemed impossible, but neither the waitress nor any of the other onlookers had made any attempt to stop the lewd display, although looking around after the fact, Shanice could easily see she wasn't the only one who had been captivated by the performance.

She suddenly realized the waitress was asking her what she wanted to eat. Reflexively, and not realizing the innuendo at first, Shanice looked at Sally's exposed privates and replied, "I'll have what she's having." The server gave a small smirk and nodded as she went to place their orders.

"So, I win," said Cassie, after carefully chewing a bite of her sandwich.

"What?" asked Shanice, although it wasn't because she'd already forgotten the terms of their bet. She was simply in shock, still.

"I win the bet," Cassie explained, smiling deviously. "Although technically, I guess I could keep fucking Sally longer and increase the number of things you're obligated to do in your turn, but I'll be nice and let you pay up now, if you act fast."

Shanice swallowed in her suddenly dry mouth, reaching for one of the tumblers of ice water the waitress had brought for them when she delivered Cassie's meal. "Um, yeah. Okay," she affirmed, not sure how she was going to handle the situation. A large part of her instincts were telling her to get up and run, but something seemed to be compelling her to make good on her wager. She didn't think she was so turned on that she couldn't help herself, although she grimly admitted she was about as horny as she could ever remember being, despite the anxiety vying for mastery of her emotional state.

"You should probably start by getting naked," Cassie said with a smirk and a faux-helpful tone, taking another bite of her sandwich.

Shanice stared off blankly into the distance as her hands mechanically began the process of removing her shirt while she kicked off her sandals. Sally wolf-whistled at the sight of the sports bra that was doing its best to contain Shanice's generous breasts. The dazed woman stood up and unbuckled her belt, then unfastened her jeans and pushed them down along with her panties.

"Ooh, so nice and smooth!" Cassie remarked at the reveal of Shanice's shaved mound.

"I can't believe I'm fucking stripping off in the middle of a goddamn deli," she muttered as she crossed her arms to remove the sports bra, her last defense against total public nudity. To her intense shame and arousal, Shanice found that she was attracting far more attention than her already-naked friends had, although she supposed that might just be due to the stripping aspect. Her heavy breasts flopped down with an audible smacking noise as they fell out of the confines of the discarded undergarment.

Shanice stood awkwardly, resisting the urge to cover herself with her hands, knowing that it was pointless. Cassie twirled her finger to indicate she wanted to see a spin, but Shanice glowered and said, "That wasn't part of the bet. You can see my ass some other time. Get on the table so we can get this over with."

Cassandra laughed and said, "An eager beaver! I love it. Up we go, Sally!" Salalai carefully scooted toward Cassie, who was supporting the table with her hands, and slid into the redhead's lap. The two women kissed briefly before they both stood up and smiled at Shanice.

"Any time now," Shanice said impatiently, wishing she had a watch to look at for emphasis. As Cassie carefully clambered onto the table, the newly nude woman nervously scanned the crowd again, chagrined to realize that they were still attracting a lot more attention than before. "Why do they have to get all intense and pervy just now?" she muttered.

"Have yourself a seat and a snack, Shan!" said Cassie, opening her legs invitingly and showing off her puffy, glistening lips surrounded by red fuzz. The color of the hair fascinated Shanice against her will, and she kept her eyes on the swollen vulva while she groped for the chair. She was dimly aware of Sally helping her get seated and giggling. Up close, individual beads of moisture were visible in places, often sparkling from one of the tiny hairs adorning her friend's sex. Shanice breathed deeply and found herself almost drooling with desire.

Finally able to ignore their audience, Shanice extended her tongue and ran it from the bottom to the top of the vaginal lips beckoning her. The taste was exquisite, so she went back for a second, stronger stroke. She felt a hand gently grasping her braids but ignored it. The more she lapped at the pussy, the more she wanted. She grabbed Cassie's hips in an effort to pull her closer and get her tongue even deeper, if possible. She moaned with appreciation when she felt hands massaging her breasts from behind, guessing and hoping that it was Sally doing the groping, but not concerned enough to make sure.

Shanice's hands migrated to Cassie's breasts at some point, which she judged were roughly the size of her own but contoured somewhat differently, more teardrop-shaped than her own rounded bosoms. They felt delightfully firm yet yielding, and tempted her to get rather aggressive with her squeezing. She and Cassie made eye contact when the redhead tilted her neck up, panting almost like a dog, and said, "I'm so close!"

A few moments later, Cassie let out a howl and Shanice tasted a small gush of fluids run over her deeply-embedded tongue and out around her lips, which she tried frantically to lick up before it escaped onto the table. Her efforts were only partly successful, she noticed, somewhat chagrined but aroused at the mess they were leaving for whoever bussed the table.

After a few minutes of gentle licking and nuzzling, Cassie dismounted and stretched provocatively, saying, "Best gamble I've made in a while."

Shanice smirked in response, and felt a mix of relief and indignation when she realized most people had gone back to ignoring their activities, with just occasional admiring glances as opposed to intense staring. She consoled herself by acknowledging that the show was over, so naturally people would be getting back to minding their own business, but that just made her scowl with irritation that her own fervent arousal had not been addressed. She looked up at Cassie and asked, "Any chance I can tag along for whatever you and Slutty Sally were planning to do this afternoon?"

The other two girls laughed and agreed, but the conversation stopped for a little while once their food arrived. All three ladies flirted rather brazenly while they finished eating, playing footsie and groping whenever they got a chance. Shanice rummaged around in her pants to get her phone and pay her tab, then looked at the jeans with distaste. "Why did I ever think these things were comfortable?" she wondered.

"Shall we head out ladies?" asked Cassandra once their bills were settled.

Shanice gathered up her discarded clothes and emptied the pockets hurriedly. On their way out of the deli, she casually tossed the entire bundle of fabric into the nearest trash can.

~~

Maddie pulled up into the driveway of her mother's inherited house, noting the two unfamiliar vehicles parked at the curb and a somewhat fancier one on the other side of the street, with a man sitting in it talking on his phone. She felt a peculiar twinge of suspicion but was immediately distracted by Leila asking, "So, what's the plan, wifey?"

Madelyn leaned over to give her hunny bunny a kiss and said, "I don't know! A pet sex orgy, I suppose. We'll just play it by ear." To emphasize her pun, she ran her tongue along Leila's sensitive, loppy rabbit ear, making her girlfriend coo and shiver with lust.

"Okay, yeah, I figured that much out for myself," the bunny girl replied, somewhat breathlessly. "I was more wondering if all these people know about the mom-daughter stuff, or if I need to keep mum about your mum."

Maddie sat back and said, "Shit! I've gotten so used to it that I don't even think about that anymore." She gave Leila a contrite and thankful look and said, "I'm so glad I've got you to keep me straight."

Leila laughed at the corny joke and tweaked a nipple, playing along and rejoining with, "Straight as an arrow and half as sharp!" which earned her a raspberry from her lover. "And none of them know about the remote, right? Your mom and sister are the only ones here that you've actually used it on?"

"Correct," affirmed Madelyn. "From the sound of things, two of the women are people Mom knows, who probably caught the petplay from her. The other one is a camgirl that Allie knows. Not sure if she was into it before they fucked, and she might not be now either, technically; but she's probably got the same omni-fetish thing going on as my sister, part of her sex-worker fetish. Makes her more open to just about everything."

"I don't blame you for not wanting to risk temptation by bringing the remote, but I do kind of wish we had it so we can check up on all of them and see what they've caught," said Leila as she unbuckled her seatbelt, ready to get out of the car.

"Yeah, with the power level so low it probably would have actually been safe to bring it," Maddie mused, opening her door and then suddenly slamming it shut again and yelling, "Oh, fuck!"

Leila jumped and asked, "What?! You almost made me pee myself!"

"I just realized something terrifying," said Maddie, feeling her stomach doing flip-flops. To Leila's confused look, she clarified, "The device was at 12% power or something like that this morning. I couldn't remember checking it since we used it on Ruth, but I just realized I did, the night before, just after you fucked Cassie for me. It was at, like, 25% then, remember? I told her it needed to be about 40% to use on her softball friend or whoever else she wanted to target."

Bamagan
Bamagan
351 Followers
12