A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 48

Story Info
Some guy tries to gate crash the lesbian petplay orgy.
4.5k words
3.6k
5
0

Part 48 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
351 Followers

Preface

This chapter contains a scene of an attempted rape near the end. It may seem absurd to some to put such a warning on a story in the mind control section, but for the tale so far, it is darker than usual. Hence, a warning about violence, or mostly, the threat of violence.

54. Trapped and Triggered

Sunday Afternoon

Leila felt a little nervous and somewhat dazed as she followed Maddie into the house. It seemed surreal to be steps away from a lesbian group sex pet play date with her girlfriend, whom she was already starting to think of as her actual wife, in spirit if not in fact. There were just too many improbable aspects of the situation for her to fully appreciate them all, so she decided to stop trying and just follow the leader. She giggled a little as they paused just inside the house so Maddie could put on her fox gear, and padded contentedly behind the swaying tail of her lover's butt-plug as she led them into the back yard.

Leila's jaw dropped at the sight that greeted them. She'd already met Jenny and immediately recognized her, despite the fact that a young lady wearing cat gear was seated on the older woman's face. At first, she assumed that she was witnessing some mother-daughter loving because of how similar they looked, but then she realized that there was another cat-girl present who appeared nearly identical until one concentrated on the details. The other kitten was using a strap-on to fuck an older woman wearing a cow bell and a headband with horns and ears of the same animal, and a third woman was behind her, possibly rimming the catgirl, but obscured except for her wagging puppy tail. In her mind, Leila started thinking of the two catgirls as Orange and Gray, based on the color of their ears and tails, and made a mental note that Orange had really long nipples that were glistening with saliva. Surely one of them was the sister, Allie, but she couldn't tell which was which.

Leila was about to ask Maddie for whispered clarifications regarding identities, but when she tilted her head Madelyn cut her off by saying, "Bunny Mode!" Her arousal spiked as she squeaked and dropped to a crouch, splaying her legs to the sides and putting her hands on the ground. She tried to glare up at her lover but the needy whimpering probably ruined the effect, she thought, but was nevertheless pleased when Maddie dropped to all fours and growled playfully, giving the bunny girl a little nip on the shoulder.

Leila was suddenly aware that the puppy girl was crawling toward them and yipping happily. She could see now that it was a woman of Asian descent, probably Japanese, and that her joyful expression clearly indicated she wasn't attacking the bunny girl. A combination of animalistic instincts and human playfulness made her want to play hard-to-get, however, so she leapt to the side quite a ways, enjoying the startled and surprised yelp the puppy made at witnessing such a feat.

Growling playfully, Foxy Maddie crawled between the puppy and the bunny, clearly laying claim and being protective. Leila watched as the puppy girl growled back, then cautiously reached out with her nose to snuffle at the newcomer. The bunny girl admired the make-up that darkened the puppy's nose and suggested a muzzle, wishing she and Maddie had taken the time to do their faces, although she supposed she hardly needed props and paint to get into character.

Puppy and Foxy were now sniffing at each other's rears, and Leila hopped a little closer, wanting to be introduced now that they had been properly welcomed. Maddie and the girl gave a few tentative licks to one another's pussies, then Maddie yipped and led the puppy girl over to the bunny. Leila sniffed noses with the girl for a moment, and her heightened senses told her that the girl had recently been licking Jenny's sex and the Orange kitty's butt, which smelled mostly of sweat and sex juices. When the puppy crawled around and tried to get at Leila's ass, she raised her haunches obligingly to let her sniff and lick, twitching her tail happily when Maddie gave her a searing kiss.

Leila squeaked and squirmed a little when the puppy girl went from getting acquainted to getting familiar, quickly ramping up to eating the bunny girl out. She found that her passion cooled slightly when Maddie stopped kissing her and winked before crawling away toward the cat-and-cow duo. Sex with her girlfriend kept getting better and better, and it even seemed to make her enjoy sex with other people more, as long as Madelyn was directly involved. She supposed she shouldn't be jealous or disappointed, as the puppy's technique was both novel and effective, but she simply couldn't replicate the missing thrill of genuine love.

Feeling awkward at being purely on the receiving end of the oral sex, Leila carefully flopped over onto her back and gestured at the puppy girl to spin around. The young woman understood immediately and yipped happily as she seated herself on the bunny girl's face in a sixty-nine. Leila was somewhat pleased to find the girl was unshaven, as it made her feel less awkward about her own furriness, which had been a genetic disposition for her even before the bunnification. She ran her hands appreciatively over the puppy's hairy legs while tonguing her ruddy, glistening folds.

~~

Angel purred with satisfaction as her daughter's friend climaxed noisily on her tongue. She and Allie looked so similar that she was tempted to think Kat might actually be related to them. Her late father had abandoned her mother during pregnancy, and although Jenny's mom had never been forthcoming with details, it was obvious now that they hadn't cut off all contact with each other, even though Jenny had never been introduced nor even really known more than the man's name. She supposed he might have had another daughter before or after herself, who went on to have Katrina at about the time she was having Madelyn. She made a mental note to do some investigating, finding the idea of licking her catty half-niece exceptionally titillating.

Kitty Kat purred while she helped lick Angel's face clean, even though they were both using smudge-free make-up that shouldn't run from getting wet. To be fair, though, Jenny had her doubts that the manufacturer had tested their products against pussy juice. While they kissed and licked, Angel noticed that her elder daughter and Leila had finally arrived. Hoshi was already marking her territory, after a fashion, and was engaged in mutual pleasuring with the bunny girl. Maddie had apparently convinced Kara to get fucked on her back, even though the cow-woman preferred doggy-style, probably so she could make out with her sister while riding the bovine's face.

Jenny was torn with indecision for a moment, but decided her duty as hostess was to greet guests before family, so she crawled over toward Leila, with Kitty Kat at her heels. She was pretty sure that Kitty Kat and Stray hadn't had the pleasure of each other's company yet, in a one-on-one sense, so she figured that they could entertain themselves while she made the bunny girl feel at home.

The two catgirls sat nearby and waited for the puppy and bunny to finish each other off, which from the sound of things wouldn't take long. Kitty Kat started tickling her folds with her paws, smearing the fluids on her face in a parody of grooming, and Angel decided it was a sexy plan to copy. Kat's heady aroma was already the only thing she could smell, but she thought adding her own scent to the mix was a slight improvement, if only for the naughtiness.

Stray let out a howl as she came, and Leila's leg was thumping on the ground energetically, suggesting her own climax was already underway. When the puppy girl subsided a little, Angel gently nudged her away, nodding toward Kitty Kat and winking. Hoshi got the message and growled at the catgirl, inviting her to a game of chase. Katrina was confused for a moment, but after a few false starts she realized the idea and crawled away rapidly, yowling melodramatically, while Stray pursued her the same way, yapping and wagging her tail plug. Angel smiled wistfully, but then bent down to kiss her daughter's girlfriend hello, licking the familiar taste of Hoshi off the bunny girl's face.

Angel was fascinated by the row of breasts that dotted Leila's torso, although something nagged at her mind as she admired them. She bent down to kiss and nibble at one of the ones on the girl's belly, and was very surprised when she got a taste of milk in response. She suckled more aggressively, finding her attraction to the bronze-skinned bunny girl growing even stronger than before, but the small teat held only a mouthful of the precious liquid. She managed to extract another mouthful from its neighbor, then moved up to Leila's largest breasts, swaying alluringly as the girl panted with lust.

Although Jenny was able to get more milk from the big breasts, it was still less than she expected based on the size, but then she deduced that the girl had probably already drained them that morning, for comfort if no other reason. There simply hadn't been time for them to refill, perhaps. "How long have you been lactating?" she asked the bunny girl in a whisper. When Leila only squeaked in reply, Angel assumed she didn't want to break character at the moment, so she let the matter slide, making another mental note to follow up on.

Instead, she and Leila fingered one another while Angel nursed on each of the breasts in turn, taking whatever she could get of the creamy ambrosia. "I suppose this is further evidence to suggest it's some kind of infection," she mused, not at all unhappy with the idea that she might be coming down with a case of milky nipples herself, if that turned out to be true. "I hope Kara catches it, too, if it's a bug," she thought with a smile, watching Leila's leg twitching again as another orgasm rippled through her body. "It'd be a shame if the cow couldn't be milked."

~~

AllieCat mewled happily when her foxy sister arrived, and was pleased that she was the first person sought out, if one didn't count the over-eager puppy that had recently been rimming her kitty-butthole. As soon as Maddie had set Stray up with her girlfriend, she'd crawled over to give her little sister a steamy kiss of greeting. She had on some kind of furry finger-gloves, and AllieCat loved the ticklish feeling as the fine hairs brushed against her long, sensitive nipples. She had a sudden desire to nurse her sister, but Maddie was already in the midst of tipping the cow-woman over, so she decided she'd spring that surprise a little later.

She waited patiently for her sister and Kara-Cow to get themselves situated before resuming her thrusting, giving the older woman the kind of fuck her husband wouldn't, or perhaps couldn't. Maddie was growling sexily as she rode the cow's face and massaged her udders, prompting AllieCat to purr in solidarity. Maddie winked at her sister as they double-teamed their mother's friend, silently egging one another on, gradually increasing the pace and force of their motions in a sibling rivalry of sorts. Allison wasn't entirely sure if they were racing to an orgasm, or for whom, but decided that it wasn't about winning or losing so much as how they played the game.

If their contest had been some kind of race to a climax, Kara was the winner, and she mooed loudly into Maddie's pussy as she came on Allie's rubber cock. Maddie pouted a little when the older woman stopped licking to catch her breath, then got a devious look in her eyes that sent thrills of lust and apprehension down Allie's spine. Intrigued, she watched as her elder sister crawled away, fox tail swishing alluringly, and rummaged around in the purse she'd left on the patio.

AllieCat was tired of being the top, however, so she removed the harness and began cleaning the dildo with her mouth, savoring the combined tastes of Kara, Jenny, and Hoshi. She was debating whether to ask Maddie or their mother to wear the strap-on for a little while, and give her a good pounding, when her attention was distracted by whistling. Madelyn had acquired a soda bottle of what looked like milk and was pouring it into a series of bowls which Jenny had left out in case anyone got thirsty. The water that had been in them was dumped out and Allie watched as her sister finished emptying the contents of the bottle.

Seeing that most of the ladies were staring at her in confusion, Maddie pointed at the four bowls and made a licking motion, and when that still didn't result in movement, she squeezed one of her breasts until a pearly drop appeared on the nipple. Allie was surprised and turned on to realize that her sister was lactating as well, which was extremely mysterious, and more than a little suspicious, but very alluring at the same time. Kara and Hoshi immediately crawled forward to lap up the proffered milk, followed more slowly by Jenny and Katrina. Allie suddenly realized that she hadn't mentioned her own lactation to Kat, so the situation probably seemed even more strange to her, but she was clearly intrigued enough to want a sample.

With all the bowls claimed, Allie crawled forward and licked the droplet from her sister's teat, smiling at her and holding up the harness hopefully. Maddie made a barking noise and winked as she accepted the rig, but couldn't put it on right away as AllieCat got very intensely interested in the flavor and texture of her sister's milk. She thought that Tina's was a little bit better, objectively speaking, but it was far more of a turn-on to be suckling from her sister, and to be fair, her produce was nearly as scrumptious.

Allie felt a little jealous when Leila latched on to the other breast, as it seemed like Maddie didn't have very much in her jugs to begin with, but assuming what she poured into the bowls had come from her breasts, the current lack was hardly surprising. AllieCat noticed that there was saliva and other fluids on all of the bunny girl's teats and made the intuitive leap that she was lactating as well. Her mind started churning and she began to suspect that the commonality linking their cases of lactation might be the restaurant they worked at, the same one her client had taken her to on Friday night. Tina had already been lactating, of course, but perhaps she had some other connection to the restaurant that made her select it.

Allie's musings were cut short when Leila, having emptied Maddie's other teat, crawled forward and nuzzled at her crotch. The bronze-skinned bunny girl looked so adorable that AllieCat mewled and purred invitingly, forgetting that she'd just been planning to let her sister fuck her moments before. When Madelyn cleared her throat dramatically it reminded Allie, and she gave a sheepish grin and shrugged apologetically while grasping the bunny's floppy ears possessively. Maddie rolled her eyes and smirked, but crawled away, dildo bobbing, and sniffed at the rear ends of the ladies who were finishing up the bowls of milk. AllieCat smiled approvingly at her sister when she went to mount Kitty Cat.

~~

Hoshi was almost delirious with joy as she licked the bowl clean. She knew she'd always have fond memories of her time with Sir and Ma'am, but this experience was better by orders of magnitude. She was surrounded by other ladies who she could feel loved being animals just as much as she did. One of them even was an animal, or more correctly, a hybrid. She'd heard of such people, of course, and remembered learning about them in one of her pre-law courses at some point, and the special restrictions and privileges they had as a protected class. The details escaped her at the moment, but it wasn't really important, she thought, although she was interested in getting to know the woman better outside of their petplay.

Stray yipped excitedly when she noticed the fox girl humping Kitty Kat. She still felt some discomfort about the incestuous affairs that were part and parcel of this petplay date, and although she'd been told Katrina wasn't actually related to the Bermans, Hoshi still had some doubts. Nevertheless, it was thrilling to watch them couple right next to her, if a little disappointing to be left out. She noticed that Kara and Jenny were laying on their sides in a sort of sixty-nine, which made her whine jealously.

Turning her head, Stray saw that the bunny girl was kneeling on the ground licking AllieCat, with her butt raised in the air and her tail twitching invitingly. She licked her lips in happy memory of licking the girl earlier and decided that going back for seconds would be fine, at least until she could partner off with the elder sister, the only lady present she hadn't really had sex with yet, unless one counted a few introductory licks of each other's pussies.

Leila's tail swished happily as Stray slobbered and licked at the girl's nethers, but before she could really get immersed, yowling from AllieCat interrupted their threesome. She was trying to gesture something but could tell she wasn't making herself clear, so she finally nudged the bunny girl until she flopped onto her side, then crawled forward to grab one of Stray's legs and tugged her sideways a little. Finally realizing the plan, the three women then arranged themselves in a triangle of mutual oral pleasures, allowing Allie to lick Hoshi, much to the puppy girl's delight.

Hoshi giggled when she heard the cranky man next door yelling about the noise but otherwise ignored him in favor of concentrating on the sex. Eventually he stopped shouting and a door slammed in the distance. Stray used her arms to hug the ample thighs and hips of the bunny girl, cocooning herself in the sweaty skin and making it almost impossible to see or hear anything else clearly. Her focus was almost entirely on the smell and taste of the bunny's lust and the heat of her skin. She was dimly aware of caterwauling that sounded like Katrina having a climax, and spared a few moments to fantasize about being the next girl fucked.

Her daydreams were interrupted by shouts and a masculine voice that sounded too young to be the neighbor. Leila scrambled away, and Hoshi looked around, trying to find the source of the disturbance. She gasped and felt her heart fall into her stomach when she saw the man from the club standing in the backyard, holding a video camera in one hand and a gun in the other. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" she snarled.

~~

Maddie glared at the strange man who had intruded on their party, and her fear and anger were at war. She could tell from the way her mom and Hoshi were acting that they knew the guy somehow, and he'd clearly left a bad impression on them. Hardly a surprise, she thought, given that he'd shown up uninvited and brought a camera and a gun. "He's probably about to try threat of blackmail for sex," she mumbled, almost inaudibly.

Sure enough, seconds later the stranger responded to Hoshi by saying, "I'm here as a concerned citizen." His tone conveyed insincerity and sleaziness to Maddie's mind, and her flesh crawled, finding him utterly repellent. "It has come to my attention that a number of you bitches are related to one another. I've got video evidence of criminal incest, and you're going to do what I say, if you don't all want to find yourselves in prison. Or maybe the pound," he ended with a smirk.

Maddie glanced at the several video cameras set up around their play area and wondered if the numbskull had any idea how little they minded being recorded. Still, the incest angle might legitimately be a problem. Most of their other shenanigans could be waved away thanks to the remote, but maybe not the so-called sin of keeping it in the family. Madelyn glanced around to try and gauge how the others were responding to the danger.

Jenny and Allie both looked defiant, and her mother was standing with hands on her hips, glaring at the intruder but not saying anything. Kara had rolled over and curled into a fetal position behind Jenny, and Leila was behind Allie and Hoshi. The puppy girl, for her part, was growling low and menacingly. Kat, who had just recently come down from her orgasm, was still anchored on Maddie's fake cock, making it impossible to read her expression, but her body language conveyed tense anxiety.

Bamagan
Bamagan
351 Followers
12