A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie realized that the simplest way to get out of the jam would be to let him have sex with her so that she could trigger him. The idea made her sick to her stomach, but the likelihood of him forcing one or more of them at gunpoint was pretty high, and she thought she might rather die than allow him to touch Leila or her family. Thinking quickly, she decided on the best way to make sure he fucked her first, and acted on her plan before her mother could intervene.

"You really think you've got what it takes to make any of my bitches cum?" Madelyn sneered, standing up to show off her shiny strap-on. "Pretty bold, considering how puny that weapon looks." She made sure to stare directly at his crotch to make her innuendo blatantly obvious.

The man smirked back, clearly feeling he had the upper hand still, and waved the gun a little before saying, "Looks can be deceiving. I think you just volunteered for a first-hand lesson." Leila squealed in outrage but a glare from Maddie made her subside, especially when she winked at the bunny girl to let her know she had a plan. Most of the other ladies caught the wink as well, but none of them likely knew enough to guess what would happen.

Scoffing dramatically, Madelyn said, "I'll be shocked if you can teach anyone a damn thing."

The man's smile hardened a little and he said, "You'll see soon enough. Down on your knees, facing those other sluts." Maddie started to step out of the harness but the intruder smirked and demanded, "Leave it on. I want you to mount that dog bitch so I can use you to fuck her nasty, hairy hole." Pointing the gun at the others, he continued, "The rest of you, on your hands and knees, facing this way, and keep your voices down."

The others complied slowly, although Kara had to be dragged around, and Maddie thought she might have been catatonic with shock or fear. "You have to know you won't get away with this," Jenny said as she hugged her colleague protectively.

"If you try anything, you'll go down and take your daughters with you," the guy said venomously. "You make me sick. You're lucky I don't just shoot you now."

Jenny continued to glare and Hoshi snarled, appearing almost ready to attack the man, before a few soft, whispered words from Allie calmed her down a little. Grudgingly, she crawled forward and presented herself to Maddie, allowing the fox girl to mount her, whimpering slightly at what might have been pleasure under other circumstances. "Lean down and put your head next to hers, and don't try anything funny," the man instructed.

Maddie complied, and thought that doing so might even make it easier to conquer the revulsion she felt at what was about to happen. It was bad enough that she had to invite the bastard to befoul her, but making her into an instrument with which to rape Hoshi steeled her resolve that the man's punishment would be harsh and lengthy. She whispered, "Please forgive me," into the girl's ear as the man fumbled with his belt and dropped his pants.

The moment of penetration was not nearly as bad as Maddie had expected. Emotionally, she was a wreck, but her confusion and horror grew with every thrust the man made, each of which was more pleasurable to her than the last, while being simultaneously more revolting. Hoshi, for her part, seemed to be finding the experience exceptionally stimulating as well, whining and whispering, "So good! No! How?!"

"If he keeps this up, he's going to fuck a baby into me!" thought Maddie with elation. That was the moment she realized what must have happened with the remote. Her fantasies of pregnant Leila, her thoughts and feelings about Ruth and Tina, and now her inexplicable excitement about submitting herself to a bareback hatefuck all congealed into the certainty that she'd been afflicted with a pregnancy fetish of some kind. Knowing the way the device worked, it probably amplified the pleasure she and partners received when engaged in relevant sex acts. The effect was so powerful it was even turning the act of raping and being raped into something that felt almost transcendent to Maddie.

The impact of the presumed power was not limited to Maddie and Hoshi, of course. The two girls could see the confusion and disbelief on the faces of the other women, who seemed unwilling or unable to believe that they could be experiencing such obvious pleasure in such dire straits, but Maddie just winked again, knowing that the payoff was almost there. The man was grunting and moaning, unable to function in the face of such overwhelming pleasure. He dropped the gun on the ground and grasped Maddie's hips as he yowled his orgasm, setting her off as well. She let out a baying yell as she sprayed the man with her girlcum, filled with the contradictory hopes that it would not interfere with conception and that it would flush his tainted seed away from her womb.

Finally catching her breath, Maddie cried out, "Trigger Trance!" and watched all six women slump into a semi-conscious state. She pushed back hard and felt the man tumble backwards onto the grass even as he mumbled that he was ready for triggers. Maddie smiled grimly as she bent down to whisper instructions into the bastard's ear.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, Pregnancy Fetish, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetishes 2: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Nudity Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish 2: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Sex Worker+); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Nudity Fetish+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App Santa's Elves Ch. 01 A Mall Santa bimbofies his sex helper into a slutty elf!in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
The Enhancement Game Adam gains access to a mysterious game.in Mind Control
More Stories