A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 51

Story Info
Dana morphs, Cassie submits, and Maddie confesses.
4.1k words
2.8k
5
0

Part 51 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

57. Why Leash Laws Matter

Sunday Night

Miguel was starting to get annoyed with Dana and her anxieties. She'd refused to go to either of their homes, ostensibly because it would make them too easy to find. She'd also shot down every suggestion of friends they could crash with, worried that another bout of lust would strike and that they'd wind up sleeping with whoever took them in. As far as Miguel was concerned, that possibility was a bonus, but when he'd said as much, she'd snapped and told him he'd feel differently if his roommate had accused him of drugging and raping them. So they had spent an uncomfortable night sleeping in his car, then squandered their Sunday driving around town aimlessly.

The pair were parked outside a fast food chain and trying to enjoy a meal. Miguel had been flattered when some middle-aged women made no secret of their admiration for his endowments while he was waiting in line at the counter, and had deliberately forced an erection to watch their flustered responses. Dana had eyed it suspiciously when he returned but said nothing. Her silence grated on his nerves and he finally brought up what he had been thinking about much of the day. "Are you planning to drop out of school? If not, we're going to have to face Cassie and the rest of the world pretty soon," he said.

Dana turned her head to face out the window and admitted, "I've been worrying about that all day. I don't know what to do. What if I'm sitting in class and it strikes?"

"It would make for a more interesting class," Miguel opined, noisily slurping his drink while Dana scowled at him and pretending not to notice her irritation. She eventually went back to staring out the window, tossing her half-eaten food on the dashboard and idly playing with the ring on the collar she hadn't bothered to take off.

"Where do you want to go for it?" asked Miguel, reaching for the half-eaten burger.

"Go for what?" Dana replied, scowling with a mix of confusion and annoyance as she watched him take a bite out of her unfinished meal. She grimaced with mild disgust when Miguel answered while chewing.

"For the full moon, dummy," he said awkwardly, finally swallowing and speaking clearly. "Or the night before full, anyway. Moon should be rising pretty soon, figured you'd be changing about the same time."

Dana gawked at him with plain horror on her face, making Miguel a little worried but also tweaking his ire again. "Why didn't you say anything?!" she wailed.

"Oh, come on!" snapped Miguel, "How was I supposed to know you weren't looking up moon cycles for your own damn self!" His anger evaporated somewhat when Dana burst into tears, but the combination of the wasted day spent mostly in the car kept him from feeling too sorry for her, so his tone was only slightly conciliatory when he said, "I'm sorry I yelled at you, this has been a shitty day, but honestly, blaming me for any of this is too much."

Dana turned her weeping face away and quietly sobbed, "You could be nicer about it, though."

Miguel sighed heavily and shrugged, even though she couldn't see him do so. "You want me to take you home, or find a park, or what?"

"No, I don't want to go home!" cried Dana, sniffling loudly as she squirmed in her seat. "I think it's starting, anyway," she said bitterly a few moments later.

Miguel glanced at his girlfriend and saw her ear becoming more pointed and fine hairs emerging along its ridge and her jawline. "I think you're right," he confirmed. "I guess we'll go to the park, then?" he said with a questioning tone, then started the car and drove off anyway when she didn't respond. They went about a dozen blocks to a large municipal park, where concerts and events were often held. There were still a number of kiosks and tents set up from what appeared to be an arts festival that had ended the day before.

Miguel parked and got out, then walked around the vehicle and opened the passenger door when Dana didn't move. He could see her fingers already starting to play with her pubic fur, and he thought they seemed a little more stubby than earlier. Sighing, he reached into the glove box and retrieved the leash that had been stored there, clipping it to his girlfriend's collar once again. She whined but made no effort to stop him. "C'mon, girl!" he said impatiently, "It's time for walkies!"

Dana finally emerged from the car, cringing and bowing her head, and appearing unsure whether to walk on two legs or four. Miguel wondered if her transformation would be limited to the canine-humanoid form she'd exhibited previously, or if the actual nearly-full moon would result in something more dog-like, either in form or behavior. "Guess I'll find out soon enough!" he thought with excitement, stroking his still-erect cock with anticipation.

As they made their way deeper into the park, Dana's posture gradually changed, and soon she was padding along on all fours, her arms and legs contorting to appropriate lengths and shapes to give her a canine stride. Her tongue was lolling out and her earlier reluctance and fear seemed completely vanished. "About damn time!" Miguel thought with some satisfaction.

The smell wafting from his bitch's humid nethers stirred Miguel's cock to even greater urgency, but perhaps thanks to his enhanced sexual endurance, he was finding it easier to hold off the need to immediately plow her, in favor of a game he'd wanted to play since shortly after her first change. Finding a convenient park bench, Miguel broke a small branch off of a nearby tree and sat down. Removing the leash, he tossed the stick into a grassy area and said, "Fetch, girl!"

Dana barked excitedly and ran off in pursuit of the branch, giving her boyfriend a very nice look at her moist sex, which looked wet enough that it might have dripped if not for all the absorbent fur surrounding it. He admired her flexing ass as she moved, still mostly human-looking save for the hairiness and the wagging tail above. He patted Dana's head and said, "Good girl!" when she returned with the toy, then threw it again, admiring her large breasts dangling and dancing as she moved.

"That's a lovely dog you have," said a masculine voice from nearby, and Miguel glanced up to see a middle-aged couple walking hand-in-hand down the path. It was hard to be sure in the uneven lighting of the park at sundown, but he thought both newcomer's eyes might already be dilating, indicating they might be coming under the influence of his bitch's heat.

"Thank you!" Miguel said slyly. "Her name is Dana, and I'd be happy to introduce you when she gets back." Soon enough, the were-dog came back and dropped the stick at her boyfriend's feet, then barked happily when the couple began patting her head and running their hands along her back. "Roll over, Dana, and let our new friends rub your belly!" Miguel commanded. He was very pleased to see her obey immediately, displaying her sex and the row of nipples poking through the thin fur on her torso.

The couple were showing obvious signs of arousal, including tweaks to the canine nipples of the dog-girl, so Miguel felt sure it would be safe to escalate the game. "If you want to really let her get to know you," he said to the man, "Let her sniff your dick." The stranger looked startled for a moment but glanced at his wife, judging by the ring on her finger, then started hesitantly undoing his belt and zipper. The woman appeared unsure of herself, but didn't resist when Miguel started moving her back and pushing her head toward the inviting scent of Dana's engorged pussy. The dog-girl barked happily when the strange tongue began lapping at her folds, then was silenced when she took the proffered penis into her mouth.

Miguel couldn't resist his compulsion any longer, so he lifted the woman's dress over her back to reveal a pair of delicate, lacy panties. He smiled as he ripped them away, inhaling the musky scent with pleasure as he entered the stranger's pussy, making her moan into the were-dog's cunt in turn. The woman was more than ready for penetration, although she did not appear to be acclimated to a dick as large as the stag-man's. "No surprise there," thought Miguel, glancing somewhat disdainfully at the average-sized equipment her husband was feeding to Dana.

With persistent effort, however, Miguel was succeeding at stretching the woman out enough to mostly accommodate his size, which brought its own special pleasure distinct from the physical one. Although he couldn't bottom out, and might never be able to in such a woman, he fit well enough to eventually get himself off, and the thrill of fucking someone new was a bonus that he expected would help him reach his peak sooner rather than later. He was closing in on his orgasm when they were interrupted by more voices, this time from a pair of women doing some evening jogging.

"What the fuck?!" exclaimed the taller, darker woman.

"Don't stop running!" yelled the shorter woman, grabbing her friend's arm and trying to drag her away.

"Aargh!" cried the man as he erupted in Dana's mouth, pulling out and toppling onto his butt, spraying some of his cum across the were-dog's slightly distended muzzle. Dana's long, flat tongue eagerly lapped at her face, seeking the salty treat.

"Right out in the open!" the taller jogger exclaimed again, finally allowing herself to be pulled from the scene by her shorter companion.

Seeing the two women running apparently triggered Dana's chase instincts, or perhaps she simply thought the joggers had invited her to play a new game, and she quickly scrambled to all fours and ran off in pursuit, barking gleefully. Freed from the obligation to lick the dog-girl, the strange woman's grunts and cries as Miguel fucked her became more audible. Her husband looked on with a strange, dazed expression while the stag-man pumped the woman full with an exceptionally large load of cum.

"I should go catch my bitch," Miguel explained as he pulled free, shaking some of the dangling ropes of their combined fluids free from his cock. Under a distant lamppost, he could see that Dana had succeeded in catching at least one of the women and appeared to be going down on her. He willed his cock back to readiness and strutted off, eager to claim another doe.

~~

Cassie was starting to regret her impulsive decision to use the device on Sally. She wasn't sure how long the increased suggestibility caused by going down on her teammate was supposed to last, but rued that it might be a moot point if Salalai didn't get tired of being licked sooner or later. She'd had Cassie and Shanice alternate between licking her pussy and ass for hours, with only a few breaks for water and other necessities. And as much as it galled Cassandra, anything Sally wanted to do made the taller girl wet and ready to obey as soon as it was voiced.

Even worse, in some ways, was that her obedience to Sally's commands was making her act increasingly doglike, and Sally seemed to be catching on. Previously, Cassie had only noticed the tendency when she was with other girls acting animalistically, and the fact that Salalai was somehow bringing that side of her out was worrisome. During a break in their sex play, while the other two girls were out of the room, she grabbed the remote and used it on herself to test her attributes the way Maddie had shown her using Leila as an example.

"Yeah, Nudity 3, right," she muttered, "But what the heck are Sex Worker and Sex Trader?" She tried to remember if Maddie had mentioned anything about that, but couldn't recall any specifics, when she noticed the device was still scrolling, confirming that she indeed had a petplay fetish. Although not unexpected at this point, it was a little annoying, and also confusing since it suggested she actually had two related fetishes: it described her as 'Owner/Puppy.'

"I guess that means I'm a switch of sorts, at least for pet stuff," she thought, grimacing in distaste.

"Oh, Cassie!" Sally sang out from the living area, "Come here, girl!"

Cassie's tongue fell out and she wriggled with excitement for a few seconds before she called out, "Be right there!" She then growled to herself in disgust at her eagerness to obey, and started to put the remote away before deciding to check the power level. "Only 25%," she whined, although she wasn't sure she wanted to risk zapping Shanice anymore, at least not right away. She hid it carefully in her bag and started crawling out of the room before she realized what she was doing. She forced herself to get to her feet, but wasn't able to avoid running out with a big smile on her face, tits bouncing with glee at being brought to heel.

Sally was reclined on the couch while Shanice sucked on her toes. "There you are!" she exclaimed when Cassie arrived, reaching out to run her fingers through the red fuzz adorning the taller girl's mound. "Do you happen to have your strap-on with you?" she asked.

"Yes!" exclaimed Cassie eagerly, "It's in the car! I could go fetch it! Um, I mean, bring it inside..." She quailed slightly at the twinkle in Salalai's eye, no doubt caused by her slip of the tongue.

"That's a really great idea, Cass!" Sally exclaimed. "Why don't you crawl outside and fetch your dildo for me, like a good girl?"

Cassie whimpered and fell to her hands and knees, quickly explaining, "I need to go grab my keys!" as she scampered back to the bedroom. Soon she was crawling back through the living area and Sally called out to her to wait a moment.

"Be sure to fetch it properly!" Salalai said, then clarified when she saw Cassie's confusion, "Bring it back here with your mouth, you silly pup!"

Cassie blushed nearly as red as her hair but scrambled to comply, angry at herself for her submission and the persistent waggling of her ass that she couldn't seem to suppress. All too soon, she was unlocking her car and rummaging in her gym bag for the toy, counting it as a small blessing that she at least hadn't stuck her head in the bag to look for it. As soon as she found the dildo and its harness, however, she clenched it in her mouth and locked her car, rushing back to the apartment as quickly as she could on all fours.

"Goddamn stray pets!" muttered one of the neighbors, shaking her head and making Cassie wish the ground would open up and swallow her.

Her humiliation wavered slightly at the praise she received upon her return. "Good girl!" exclaimed Salalai, taking the toy from Cassie's mouth and leaving her free to bark and pant with excitement. "For being such a good girl, you get the first fuck, Ms. Ryan!"

"No fair!" mumbled Shanice around her mouthful of toes, but Cassie had no time to spare for hurt feelings as she spun around to present her eager, dripping cunt to her Mistress, who was trying to untangle the harness. She whined as she wiggled, not entirely sure how much of her noise was from anticipation and how much from shame. She was not at all in doubt, however, about the sheer pleasure that prompted her to howl when Salalai eventually fucked her to orgasm with her own strap-on.

~~

Leila watched her girlfriend pacing back and forth, annoyed at their inability to get in touch with Cassie. She had tried messaging and then calling the redhead while they were still at Jenny's house, but with no response. They had finally cut short their visit and headed back to the apartment, where Maddie had assumed her roommate would be entertaining one or more guests. The place was empty, however, and nothing indicated that Cassie had fucked anyone there any more recently than their own escapade the night before.

"I guess she must have gone over to one of the softballers' places," Madelyn muttered. "But there's at least twenty-five girls on the team, and I have no idea where most of them live, or even their names, although I guess I could look up the roster...."

"Well, sure, you could do that," Leila offered, "But is it really that urgent? I mean, we already know that you probably did get a fourth trait, since you implied you had a new compulsion or something, and the manual straight-up says that's how it works." The bunny girl waved the packet of papers for emphasis, which she had been reading on the drive back to Maddie's apartment. "Did you get something horrible and you're embarrassed to talk about it?" she asked timidly.

Maddie heaved a sigh and admitted, "Yeah, I think I know what it is, and it's a little off-putting, to be honest. If I'm right, it's pretty clearly the reason I got off from letting that asshole fuck me."

Leila hesitated, then asked, "Did you get, like, a rape fantasy or something? You're worried about forcing people? Or being forced?" Leila could hear the anxiety and unintended judgment in her voice, but the horrified expression on Maddie's face as she walked over to give the bunny girl a comforting hug allayed her fears somewhat.

"Oh, hunny bunny, no! It's nothing like that," she soothed, "Although when I'm honest with myself, giving people sex triggers is kind of the same thing, just non-violent."

"Well, and those only work on people who already wanted to sleep with you," Leila said, trying to be supportive.

"Yeah," laughed Madelyn, and said somewhat bitterly, "Because consent, once given, can never be revoked, right?"

Leila frowned and nervously tugged on one of her floppy ears, saying, "That's not really what I meant...."

Maddie finally sat down on the couch with her girlfriend and snuggled her, quietly replying, "I know, I'm sorry, it's just always so confusing and worrisome these days, wondering what parts of my mind and inclinations are the real me and what parts are from the device, or someone else's fetishes, and so forth. Even now, I'm not entirely sure my new kink is foreign or if it's just a natural side effect of everything that's been happening running into my own unknown desires."

"Well, please go ahead and tell me what you think it is, then," said Leila, rubbing Maddie's shoulders. "I promise I'll do my best to help you however I can... even if it's gross."

"Matter of opinion, I guess, right?" said Madelyn, teasingly. "Some people find pee and feet gross, but not the ones who fetishize them, obviously."

Leila stopped her massage and exclaimed, "You've got a fetish for peeing on feet?!" Maddie's raucous laughter made the bunny girl suspect that she'd drawn the wrong conclusion from her girlfriend's statement, so she resumed rubbing and waited patiently to hear the truth.

"Oh, I needed that," said Maddie, wiping a tear of mirth from her eye. "No, it's neither of those things." Taking a deep breath again, she confessed, "I think I have a pregnancy fetish. At first, I thought it was just from the situation with Ruth triggering thoughts of real babies, maybe getting mixed up with hormones from nursing and so on." Leila made a soft noise of understanding and hugged her girlfriend tightly.

"As you likely deduced," Maddie continued, "It was the thought of getting knocked up that was making me love the act of getting fucked bareback, even though the thought of penises in general, and that slimeball's penis in particular, make me kind of queasy these days. And the fact that Hoshi clearly got off on the second-hand rape, or whatever you want to call it, really suggests it was something the device did, like how it makes people think petplay stuff in public is totally fine as long as Mom is part of it."

"I think your logic is sound," Leila confirmed, kissing Maddie on the temple. "To be honest, that makes me feel a little better about the situation, and it seems much less severe than some of the things the remote has done to people." Leila lowered her voice to a whisper, "Plus, less gross than if you'd got, like, a booger fetish, or God forbid, a poop one!"

Maddie laughed again and turned to face her girlfriend, kissing her on the lips and gradually deepening their embrace. Leila was starting to think Maddie wanted to make love when the brunette suddenly pulled back and caressed the bunny girl's belly lovingly, teasing some of the lower nipples a little. "I have a sneaking suspicion that I conceived already," she confessed, "Maybe the device even made it more likely. How are you going to feel about us if I'm really pregnant?" she asked, staring Leila in the face with tears glistening in her eyes.

Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers
12