A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be with you every step of the way, I promise!" Leila affirmed immediately, surprising both of them with the conviction in her voice.

"I love you, Leila," Maddie breathed softly, giving her a gentle, sweet kiss on the lips. "To be honest, this morning I was fantasizing about getting you pregnant, and just the thought of it was making me super-hot, even moreso than the actual impregnation attempt." She caressed the bunny girl's belly again, lamenting, "I'd really love to see you swell up with my baby, somehow, but I don't think I could deal with the idea of sharing you with a man. Maybe we can try some kind of artificial means someday, especially if I'm wrong about my own pregnancy?" Maddie stared at her girlfriend with a pleading expression that changed to worry when she saw the gobsmacked look on Leila's face. "What's wrong?" she asked urgently.

Leila swallowed several times in a suddenly parched throat and said, "You know how I sort of have two sets of memories? Original ones and rabbit ones?" Maddie nodded, still looking concerned, so Leila continued, "Well, what you were saying just now got me thinking, and there's a somewhat important detail that my rabbit-side apparently knew but which I never consciously thought about before."

After a pregnant pause, Maddie prompted her girlfriend, "Go on...."

Leila closed her eyes for a moment before locking gazes with Maddie and said, "Remember my hyperfertility?" The sudden blaze of lust in Madelyn's eyes was proof enough that her memory of that trait was particularly keen at the moment. "Well, I somehow learned, in a class I probably never really took, that bunny girls can get pregnant from almost any compatible genetic material introduced vaginally, no matter the sex of the partner."

Maddie's expression changed from concerned to confused to rapturous so rapidly it made Leila dizzy. "You mean... you think you might actually be pregnant?!" she asked with excitement, unconsciously wriggling her body with anticipation.

"Maybe that's why sex with you has seemed extra-intense all day," Leila said, feeling faint. "Maybe your new magic fetish includes extra stimulation when at least one partner is already pregnant."

Unable to resist any longer, Maddie pounced on her girlfriend, desperately seeking with her fingers for the folds of Leila's sex amidst the fur protecting them. Leila was increasingly certain that her hypothesis was true, as every sexual touch seemed even more electric than before. Maddie's urgency was at least as compelling as her physical caresses, and Leila found herself responding deeply to her girlfriend's need. They writhed together with what seemed like one mind, and the bunny girl lost track of where one person ended and the next began.

As the two lovers shuddered with a shared climax, Leila was certain of one thing. Even if she wasn't already pregnant, she wanted Maddie's baby more than anything in the world, except for Maddie herself.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, Pregnancy Fetish, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetishes 2: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish 2: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Sex Worker+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, Weredog Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Puppy+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, Attribute Change: Sexual Endurance, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+); Salalai Nionee (Attribute Change: Hypnotic Genitals, +Nudity Fetish 2+); Shanice Cooper (+Nudity Fetish 2+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Captured Princess Sexy evil sorceress seduces stud prince into being bad.in Mind Control
More Stories