A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 52 - Final

Story Info
The final chapter.
9.6k words
5.1k
9
13

Part 52 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
338 Followers

58. Having Kids Is Not the End of the World... Just the End of the Story

Early Monday Morning

Sunrise was still more than an hour away when the device beeped and lit up with a new alert. Cassie lifted her head sleepily from the pile of naked flesh on the bed, but soon snuggled back down and resumed her slumber. The screen displayed 'FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED' once again, and after a time of no input, it simply flashed 'INTENSIFY' for a few seconds, followed by 'DEALER,' and then scrolled a message detailing what it had done.

The target can proposition almost anyone for transactional sex, as a buyer or a seller, with a high probability of success. Those who agree with the terms will generally gain a fetish for paid sex, as a buyer or seller or both, that can persist for up to several days. The target's trait also becomes retroactively hereditary at a level just below the first stage, i.e., it will be present as a natural latent fetish for all offspring.

Miles away, Allie stirred restlessly in her sleep, being spooned by her mother. Jenny reflexively squeezed her daughter more tightly and licked her neck a few times before they both burrowed more deeply under the blankets and slept serenely once again.

Monday Morning

Dana scrunched her eyes tightly shut against bright sunlight and tried to roll over, only to find her progress blocked by a warm body. She snuggled up to it for a few moments until the soft breeze and scent of grass made her suddenly realize she was sleeping on the ground. She sat upright urgently, as fuzzy memories of the night before slowly fell into place. "Oh, fuck," she whimpered, with her lips trembling and tears forming in her eyes.

She looked around her and saw more than a dozen bodies, most in various degrees of partial nudity, and a roughly even mix of males and females. The body closest to her was the taller jogger that she'd chased the night before, now naked except for her shoes, socks, and a sports bra bunched around her neck. The shorter jogger was nowhere to be seen. Judging from the way people's faces and crotches looked damp and disheveled, most of the crowd had enjoyed each other's company, although the combinations were dim in Dana's mind. She started panicking, looking around desperately for Miguel, but he didn't appear to be with the group passed out on the grass.

It took concentration and willpower for Dana to force herself to her hind legs to begin searching for her missing boyfriend, and she felt a tremor of fear when she realized she was automatically thinking of her legs as needing the 'hind' qualifier. Her phone and other personal items were still in Miguel's car, leaving her with nothing but the dog collar Cassie had given her. She whimpered as she carefully tip-toed through the scattered victims of her contagious lust, hoping desperately that she wouldn't wake any of them.

Dana wasn't entirely sure where Miguel's car was, but the park wasn't huge, so she figured if she walked the perimeter she'd eventually find it. She noticed that the cool morning breeze was actually wafting away some of the hair, or fur, which she had woken up with. She paused to rub her arms and legs vigorously, then the rest of her body when she found how effective it was. Soon she was back to looking like a woman who simply hadn't shaved recently instead of a half-canine furball.

The park wasn't crowded, but a few morning joggers were running the trails, and Dana saw some maintenance staff in a golf cart emptying garbage cans not too far from the scene of the presumed orgy. She very much wanted to be somewhere else when that was discovered. Things gradually began to look more familiar, and she was certain that Miguel's car shouldn't be far away. She picked up her pace a little; although she didn't necessarily expect to find her boyfriend at his car, she could at least wait there for him to arrive eventually.

Dana felt sick to her stomach when she found the parking lot empty except for a motorcycle. Looking around, she was certain it was the same place they'd parked the night before, but Miguel's car was nowhere to be seen. She slowly descended into a squat, hugging her knees as she stared unseeing into the distance. "He abandoned me," she whispered, finding it hard to believe or accept. She rocked back and forth a few times before letting loose with a howl of loneliness and despair.

~~

Maddie was staring at Leila's sleeping face with adoration while slowly rubbing her hand across her hunny bunny's belly. She now believed it likely that her girlfriend was pregnant, if only to explain how much better their sex was, but the milky nipples dotting her torso made it hard to gauge any physical changes that were purely related to carrying a baby. "Besides," she mumbled, "She couldn't be more than a week along or so." Picturing Leila's belly swelling and distending made Maddie groan quietly with lust.

Despite the softness of the noise, it was apparently enough to wake her lover, who turned her head to face Maddie and sleepily said, "Good morning, wifey."

Maddie smiled and leaned down to kiss the bunny girl, then wrinkled her nose and said, grinning, "Your morning breath smells like last night's pussy."

"You're one to talk!" retorted Leila, who nevertheless held her hand to her mouth and exhaled rapidly into it.

Maddie laughed merrily at the sight and squeezed one of the bunny's breasts. "Are you feeling full?" she asked, "I'm hungry and I don't much like the way toothpaste makes your boob juice taste."

"I am feeling very full," Leila confirmed when she put down her hand, "So I hope you're very hungry!"

Maddie smiled and lowered her mouth to the nearest teat and began suckling. Leila stroked her hair and snuggled her, taking the opportunity to voice some of her plans for the day. "So, I think I need to skip one more day of classes. I know that's bad, but it may be necessary. If one or both of us is pregnant, well, that could change a lot of things for us, obviously. And it'll make meeting my mom and dad a lot more awkward!"

Maddie laughed and dribbled milk down Leila's breast, which she promptly licked up. Smacking her lips appreciatively, she said, "Why do you need to take the day off, though? It takes at least a week for there to be anything for a pregnancy test to detect, and you can't be much further along than that, since it was only about a week ago you got the third-level trait." She resumed her nursing while her girlfriend seemed to contemplate her response.

"First thing to mention, regular pregnancy tests are not reliable for hybrids," Leila stated. "More hidden knowledge from my imaginary education. And more importantly, pregnancy proceeds faster for most hybrids, and particularly fast for rabbits, as one might expect."

Maddie frowned and pulled away to ask, "How much faster?"

Taking a deep breath, Leila replied, "Three to five times."

Madelyn goggled at her girlfriend. "What?! You mean, you could go from conception to full term in as few as eight weeks!?"

Leila nodded her head, making her ears bounce slightly. "Ten to twelve is probably more likely, but yeah. So now you understand why I think a visit to a competent hybrid physician takes priority."

"This is..." Maddie started to say, but couldn't think of a way to finish her sentence.

"It's something to deal with after breakfast," said Leila softly, trying to pull her girlfriend's face back to her milky teat. Maddie resumed her suckling, finding it comforting and familiar, and it calmed her as she started rearranging her ideas about what came next, both in the short term and in life more generally. As astounding as the revelations of the last day or so had been, she found herself mentally adapting to them very quickly, possibly because they reinforced her fetishes. She was extremely horny, among other things, but decided that her arousal could be taken care of as soon as all their breasts had been drained and an appointment for the doctor was scheduled.

~~

Allie was curled up with her mother when Jenny's phone chimed an alarm that woke both ladies. Being closer to the nightstand, Allie reached over and silenced the noise, then stretched and yawned melodramatically. She rubbed her swollen, slightly sore breasts and wondered if her nipples would ever go soft again. In a way, being a nudist made it easier to not worry about it, since she had no thin shirts that would betray her abnormally long pokies anymore. She giggled slightly to remember a time when she'd been concerned about getting teased or ogled for something as innocuous as a stiff nipple distorting her clothes.

"Any particular plans for today?" asked Jenny after her own yawn. "I've got nothing I absolutely need to be doing, which usually makes me feel there's so many things I could be doing that I never get around to any of them."

Allie groped her mother's breasts speculatively, trying to judge how much fuller they were than the night before. Jenny had insisted on not draining them in the evening, and even to her eye they seemed larger, heavier, tighter, and warmer. "I think I want these for breakfast," she purred, licking one of the nipples lightly, "And afterwards I want a serious discussion about what you're going to do with this house."

"They do feel rather sore," Jenny admitted. "I kind of wanted to try going a full 24 hours, but it looks like whatever magic caused this made my production start off a lot higher than it was when my milk came in naturally."

"I think it might be arousal-based," opined Allie, "The hornier I get, and the more people drink, the more I seem to make."

"Supply and demand is a real feature of lactation," her mother said, smiling slightly, "But I'm not so sure about the sex part. Still, magic sex toy, magic milk... stranger things have happened!"

"I do feel the need for something solid with breakfast, though," Allie said thoughtfully. "I'll be right back!" A few minutes later she returned with two bowls of shredded wheat and blueberries and exclaimed, "Let's drain ourselves into each other's cereal!"

Jenny laughed but accepted the dish, sitting up straight to make it easier. Mother and daughter sat side-by-side on the bed, with Allie needing a few pointers to actually get the milk in the bowl, plus some practice to compensate for the long teats. "This is harder than it looks in the movies!" Allison groused.

Laughing, Jenny asked, "What movies have you been watching? No, don't tell me, I'd rather not know."

It took quite a while to get a reasonable amount of milk in the shredded wheat, but they eventually decided it was good enough and traded bowls. Allie felt a slow surge of lust climbing higher with every bite, centered on her mother's beautiful, mature body, and the sexy eyes that were admiring her own form in turn. They shared looks and smiles frequently while they consumed their taboo breakfast, and scooted closer to one another when they had finished and set their bowls aside. Without a word, they contorted themselves until they could comfortably reach each other's nipples and drained whatever was left in their breasts.

Smacking her lips when she was finally done, Allison asked, "So, have you given any thought to the idea of turning this place into a whorehouse?"

Jenny laughed incredulously and said, "You're really fixated on that idea, huh?"

"Well, yeah!" Allie retorted. "Magical compulsion for prostitution, remember?" She gave her mother and hug and kiss, then moved to whisper in her ear, "But don't tell me the idea doesn't make your kitty purr. It can be like a family business. You already work with finances and data management, so you could definitely handle running a brothel. I can make sure we always have a stable of fine young women and men ready and eager to meet clients. And if I'm right, most will be happy to do a little haggling and let us record their romps. We can be a multimedia fucking extravaganza!"

Allie had started fingering her mother as she laid out her vision, and Jenny whimpered with arousal but said, "It doesn't feel right, though. You're probably thinking about seducing your classmates and turning them into hookers or escorts. It's one thing to give someone a new kink, but let's not sugarcoat this. Sex is not always fun and glamorous, and sex work even less so. How will the people you recruit deal with it if the compulsion you give them wears off? And if it doesn't, what happens if their family isn't as horny and perverted as yours is?"

Allie frowned, unable to quickly think of a witty response to valid worries. "What about if they're already in the biz?" she offered as a sort of compromise. "Like Katrina, or the other girls at the escort service. If they make the choice to pursue sex work before I seduce them, they should be fair game, right?"

"I don't know," panted Jenny, getting close to a climax, "I still don't like how acquisitive you're sounding."

"It's just a figure of speech," Allie said dismissively, "I'm not going to treat them as property, and I know you wouldn't, either." She paused for a moment as a devious smile crept across her face, "But we can treat our girls like pets, can't we?" Jenny moaned and Allie could feel her shuddering and twitching, clearly pushed nearly to the edge by the play on her fetish. "We'll adopt cute little strays like Hoshi and give them a warm, comfortable place to play for pay, and everyone can go home happy. Think about it!" she purred.

"Yes!" Jenny moaned as she released a powerful squirt, the first time Allie had seen her mother gush as much as Maddie did. "We'll make this place a cat-house! Oh, fuck! I'll sell the house up north instead, and we'll live here and fuck our pet girls and pet boys all the time!"

"Good kitty!" Allison breathed into her mother's ear, turning her head so they could make out to seal the contract.

~~

Sally's alarm woke Cassie and the other girls, all of whom were feeling kind of sore and a little gross from sleeping in their wet spot all night. Cassie wondered if she was still compelled to go along with whatever Salalai suggested, or if the effects even weakened over time. She was trying to think of a subtle way to test things when her teammate said, "Let's all hop in the shower before we head to practice." Cassie felt a strong inclination to agree, so she was pretty sure the effect was still operating, but it didn't make her respond with canine enthusiasm.

Shanice yawned as she got out of bed and stretched, then padded toward the hallway with Salalai following. "You coming, Cassie?" the latter asked with a wink.

By an act of will, Cassie forced herself to rise slowly and stretch provocatively but not immediately jump to join them. "Yeah, I'll just be a minute or two. I heard my phone going off a lot, figure I should see if it was an emergency."

"We'll save some hot water for you," Sally said smoothly as she walked out of the room. Cassie quickly moved to her bag and pulled out the remote and her phone. She noticed she had a lot of messages and a couple of missed calls from Maddie, probably trying to demand the device back already. She tossed the phone back in her bag, determined to at least get one more use out of it before returning it. It took a couple of tries to lock on to Shanice through the walls, probably since she and Sally were standing so close together, but once she did she got the same alert about locking in subsidiary traits. She passed on it and waited impatiently to see what fun new twist her friend would be living with.

"What the hell?" Cassie muttered when the device proclaimed that its power was too low. She quickly checked and found that it was at only 14% capacity. "That can't be right!?" she exclaimed, "It had all night to recharge!" Fuming, she tossed it back in her bag and was just about to message Maddie and try to troubleshoot the issue when Sally called out from the shower.

"Oh, Cassie!" she sang, "Be a good girl and get your ass in the tub! I need someone to lick my box clean!"

Cassie whined and wiggled her ass, eager to obey the direct command but also finding it a little easier to resist the angrier she got. In the end, her horniness won, and they legitimately did need to shower and get a move on if they wanted to avoid doing laps at practice for being late. Reluctantly, she put her phone back in her bag and jogged off to give Sally's sex a good tongue bath.

Monday Mid-Day

Miguel wandered out of the short jogger's house and was surprised to see that it was close to noon. When he'd finally caught up to Dog Dana the night before, she'd been tonguing the taller one, and the short one was trying to crawl away and finger herself at the same time. Something about the way she smelled enticed him in an unusual way, and he felt instinctively that he needed to get her away from the crowd. Isolate her, if possible, and then fuck her a dozen times, or however much it took to fill her womb to overflowing.

He'd effortlessly picked the woman up and thrown her over his shoulder, ignoring the startled looks of passerby as he returned to his car and dumped her in the passenger seat. He'd been pleased at her desperate urge to blow him while he drove, although it did make it difficult to drive carefully, and her directions to her house had been quite garbled. He'd rewarded her with a mouth full of cum when they successfully found her home, then he'd dragged her inside and found it only took him four orgasms to thoroughly saturate her sex with his seed.

Miguel absently realized that he'd not even gotten the woman's name as he drove back toward the park to find his girlfriend. He made a mental note about the neighborhood as he backtracked, confident he could find his way to the woman's house again if necessary. Arriving at the park, however, he was distracted by a large police presence, in addition to staff who were trying to take down the rest of the kiosks and stands from the weekend event. Feeling a little worried, he opened up his news app and looked for local headlines, quickly discovering that police were investigating the mysterious circumstances surrounding an apparent orgy or nude flash mob.

No one had many details to report yet, but he saw that most stories claimed that up to two dozen people had been affected, most of whom seemed to have only hazy memories of their adventures, or at least weren't admitting to any clear ones. They were all believed to be in police custody, and the city said it was investigating the water system in the park in case it had been tampered with or contained some kind of date rape drug. Miguel mused about his options. He was leery of going to the police to look for Dana, worried that he might get charged as an accessory or something if they decided to blame it on her somehow. In the end, though, he felt it was the right thing to do, so he tried to figure out which station they would have been brought to and pulled out of the park.

"I really hope I can convince them to let her out of jail before she turns into a dog tonight," he muttered, annoyed and worried.

~~

Cassie's softball practice was not going much better than the last time, although the ground was drier, at least. Their coach had seemed exasperated to learn that two more players intended to participate in the nude, and there was a fair amount of giggling from some of the other ladies present, and more than a few interested glances, if she was any judge.

"So, have you fucked any of the rest of the team?" Salalai asked casually while they waited for their turns at the batting machine, working on timing their swings even though someone else was in the batter's box.

Cassie gave her friend a bit of side-eye and said, "Not the current team, no, other than you and Shanice. I fucked a couple of them last year, once each, on road games, but they both graduated back in May. And my freshman year, one of the seniors and I hooked up a lot." Cassie smiled wistfully and concluded, "Andrea was my first serious experiment with another girl."

Bamagan
Bamagan
338 Followers