A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 52 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm actually kind of excited by the idea," admitted Hoshi, blushing. "I always loved the freedom of being an animal in play, so if I can get even a part of that in my daily life, I'll be grateful."

"Same here!" said Jenny and Allie simultaneously, making everyone laugh a little.

"Has it been difficult for you?" Katrina asked Leila, still sounding a little unsure.

"For the most part, no. Before Maddie explained to me about the remote, I didn't even realize I'd changed. My own memories, and people's memories about me, seem to be altered to fit this new fake history. There's some... cognitive dissonance, I guess, when the bubble bursts, and I still occasionally 'remember' things I couldn't have actually learned, but maybe it won't be quite as weird for you, since you know sort of what to expect."

"How do you know the memories are fake?" inquired Hoshi, sounding intrigued.

"Aside from simply not wanting to believe the device can literally alter space and time and history?" said Maddie, rhetorically. "It doesn't seem to change artifacts, or even digital data. Pictures are identical, clothes that wouldn't make sense for a girl with a tail, all of that was exactly the same. Presumably, it just makes most people ignore discrepancies like that, at least until someone points it out to them."

"Fascinating," opined Hoshi.

"There's one other major reason I wanted you all here tonight," said Maddie, reaching out to grasp Leila's hand. Jenny squirmed, clearly excited about something and struggling not to burst out, so Maddie knew she needed to hurry before her mom spilled the beans. "Well, technically two reasons." She got down on her knee and quickly opened a drawer in the coffee table and extracted a ring. "I borrowed this from Mom, but we can go shopping for something unique later," she said to her stunned girlfriend. "Leila, will you marry me?"

Rather than waste words on an answer so obvious, Leila grabbed Maddie by the shoulders and kissed her fiercely. Jenny was cheering and crying, having been in the know, and soon the other ladies were raising their voices in congratulations as well. Allie dashed off to the kitchen while her sister and future sister-in-law made out and returned with a bottle of champagne and half a dozen glasses. "Let's celebrate!" she said.

"Only one glass for you!" warned Jenny, wagging her finger and making everyone laugh. "I thought I hid that bottle better, too," she lamented.

"Can't hide anything so well a nosy pussy cat won't find it!" Allie jibed as she popped the cork and started pouring glasses.

"I don't think I should have any," Leila announced, before Allie was half-way through, "It might not be good for the babies."

To the stunned silence that resulted, Maddie quipped, "That was the second big announcement."

~~

Jenny listened with disbelief as Maddie and Leila explained some of the gritty details of bunny girl sex and hyperfertility. While part of her was thrilled at the idea of having grandchildren, she was also concerned that it would thoroughly derail Maddie's life, not to mention Leila's, especially considering that they were about to have at least five kids running around.

"Do the babies grow up three to five times faster after they're born, also?" Hoshi was asking, once the recitation was finished.

"No, not really," answered Leila. "They grow really fast for the first year or so. You might mistake them for three years old when they're really just one year, but after that it pretty much levels out, and by their teenage years they're pretty much the same. Although they'll be ahead of the curve for reaching puberty, I'm told, but just like 90th percentile, nothing too crazy."

Jenny realized that no one else seemed to have grasped the full implications of what they'd just heard, however, and decided she could use a little more clarity herself. "So when you said that pretty much any viable genetic material that winds up inside her can cause pregnancy..." she started, but was unable to complete the sentence. Fortunately, Maddie knew what she was asking.

"Yes, any of us who had sex with Leila might be responsible, genetically speaking, for one or more of the children she's carrying," her elder daughter confirmed.

Silence and shock greeted the pronouncement again, and finally Jenny asked, "Have you thought about how you're going to support such a large family? I mean, I'll help regardless, and especially if I accidentally got your fiancée knocked up with a half-sibling." She scowled, not sure if or how much she should be repelled by that idea.

"I've got several revenue streams lined up," Maddie stated with calm equanimity that made everyone stare. She went on to clarify, "Well, there's milk sales, for one, although I'll probably help Leila nurse, and maybe some of you can as well." Following the round of nods and promises of support for that idea, she continued, "We can still turn this place into a brothel or porn studio, and aside from maybe seeing some clients I can help with art and editing and set design and website management and stuff like that. It's more or less what I was going to do with graphic design anyway, although I didn't start the program with visions of doing porn," she chuckled.

"Even if the cathouse turns out to be a money spinner," Jenny worried, "It will be split a lot of ways. Kids are expensive, trust me."

"Well, there's one other thing," Maddie said with a slightly malicious grin. "Mr. Gun-wielding blackmailer is an investment banker. I didn't mention it to anyone but Leila, but it was while I was letting him have his way with me that I realized I had a fourth-level trait and what it was: a pregnancy fetish. That's why I enjoyed it so much, even though he's revolting, and that's probably why Hoshi liked it so much as well, since it seems to affect anyone having sex with me where pregnancy is involved somehow."

Hoshi's expression conveyed surprise and a little bit of relief, but she asked, "And what does his job have to do with this?"

"I already knew, or at least believed, that I was pregnant as a result of our encounter when I tranced everyone," Madelyn explained. "I told all of you about some of the safety stuff I programmed him with, but while I had him under, I basically told him that he could only have an orgasm after giving me money or other financial support, and I was thinking about the baby when I did that. I haven't really tested it yet, but I'm pretty sure he's the kind of guy that will go crazy if he isn't regularly draining his balls. I own the release valve for his filth, and he'll pay dearly if he wants to spill any."

All the ladies started laughing appreciatively at the gambit Maddie had evidently pulled off and toasted her with their glasses. Jenny was just about to ask another question about the specific wording used when she was interrupted by Leila twitching and convulsing on the couch next to Maddie. Her words instead were, "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know!" said Maddie anxiously, holding her fiancée's hand. The shaking soon stopped, but they all watched in wonder as Leila's pubic fur and other hair expanded with visible speed, growing somewhat thicker but mostly increasing its coverage, albeit with a very fine layer of peach fuzz in most places. Her nose changed shaped slightly, becoming flatter and wider, with a few whiskers poking through her cheeks. The muscles in her legs tightened and bulged a little, and her feet and toes elongated a few inches.

"I think I just got my fourth-level," Leila said, although everyone else seemed to be on the same page already. Moments later, the changes spread to the other women as well, striking Maddie first, followed shortly by Jenny. Before either of them had finished their transformations, all three of Allie, Kat, and Hoshi also succumbed.

Maddie's hair color changed, gaining rusty reddish streaks, and her ears grew large and triangular, poking out through her tresses on either side of her head, angled slightly up and forward. Her fingernails turned black and bulged a little, while a huge, bushy red tail sprouted from the base of her spine and quickly grew to at least two or three feet in length. She moaned as a row of nipples sprouted down her torso, mingling with reddish pubic fur that was also claiming new territory.

Jenny found herself purring, much more naturally and convincingly than before, and watched as her neatly-trimmed bush grew wild and thick. She could feel a tail growing, twitching spasmodically and not entirely under her control, but she watched with fascination in a nearby mirror as her fur and hair took on colors very reminiscent of Bubbles, the Birman cat she'd adopted. From being a brunette with a few strands of gray hair starting to be noticeable, she became something like a cream-colored blonde with darker strands mixed in. She gained a thin coat of fur over most of her body, predominantly the same color as her hair, but a little darker on her wrists, lower legs, and tail, which was almost as long and fluffy as Maddie's. She was pleased but disconcerted to see that she also gained extra nipples, and in the final change she noticed, her eyes became a startlingly vivid shade of blue.

Allie and Kat had very similar, less dramatic transformations. In fact, except for the color of their fur, they still looked very much alike. They had only grown tails and ears, plus thicker pubic hair and some streaks of color in their regular brunette locks. In Allie's case, her fur was basically orange, but a lighter shade than the foxy rust color of her sister. Katrina's ears and tail were a soft, medium gray, and her recently shaved mound was covered with a relatively thin layer of gray fuzz.

Jenny turned her attention to Hoshi, who looked delighted at her changes, which were about the same degree as Kat and Allie. Hoshi had a tail that was a creamy orange color on top, paler and feathery on the bottom, and curled somewhat tightly to a tip resting against the small of her back. Her ears were similar in shape to Maddie's, but smaller, and their color matched the puppy girl's tail. Her body hair had changed color as well, and her pubes and belly hair were a soft white.

"This is so great!" she exclaimed, letting a long tongue loll from her mouth, and immediately got on all fours to chase her tail energetically. Jenny couldn't help but laugh at her friend's glee, which helped break the ice for everyone else.

"At least it wasn't painful," said Kat, examining her regrown pubes with some slight dissatisfaction evident on her face; whether at the gray color or simply because she preferred to be smooth, Jenny wasn't sure.

"This is so weird," Maddie said quietly, looking behind her and twitching her tail, making the long and voluminous appendage wave erratically. "How did you ever get used to this?" she asked her girlfriend.

Leila smirked and replied, "For one thing, like I said, I didn't know it was weird until you said something, and by then I was used to it. For another thing, I'm not so generously endowed as my fiancée."

Their phones all started chiming, and Jenny realized that Kara had likely undergone a similar transformation while they did. She quickly snatched up her phone and confirmed it, but Allie announced to the room, "Hey, the cow woman grew an udder! Good for her!" Jenny wasn't quite sure if Kara's text message conveyed any clear emotional content, but was distracted by other news.

"Cassie finally responded to me!" Maddie said, sounding annoyed and relieved. "She says the remote activated itself while she was in the shower just now and displayed something about 'intense max bunnage,' and then turned her part-way into an Irish setter." Maddie's incredulous laughter was contagious, and she finally managed to choke out, "Bless that girl for her plain language!"

Leila spoke up, sounding a little less mirthful, and said, "You may have missed the message just now from Ruth, what with all the other stuff, but she says she had just been tucked into bed when Mother started mooing and grew an udder, and then she apologized for her pubic hair growing back but looking like wool." To the surprised faces of the other ladies, Leila said, "Ruth calls Tina Mother. Tina's our boss at the restaurant. Maddie zapped her back in her wild youth, ten days ago or so."

Jenny shook her head, figuring that there would be time later to sort out the details. Instead, she asked, "Well, what now? Is this permanent?"

"Probably," said Maddie, shrugging. "I suppose we'll get used to it eventually."

"What now is this!" yipped Hoshi excitedly. "We go outside and fuck like animals in the yard! The front yard this time! It's more fun!"

The others laughed but no one voiced any complaints or alternatives, and Jenny discovered that her nose was more sensitive than it used to be, as she could smell the arousal of the other ladies and realized it had been growing more pronounced the longer they sat there. She got up and led the way to the front door, ushering everyone else out into the yard.

"Nobody's ever quite ready for a Monday!" Allie quipped as she walked out the door, followed by Jenny, who shut it promptly.

Bubbles stared out the living room window at the absurd ladies romping in the yard, scowling and intensely jealous that she was the only one locked inside.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, Pregnancy Fetish, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetishes 2: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Fox Girl Stage 2+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, Dealer, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Kitty Girl Stage 1+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Kitty Girl Stage 2+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 4, +Petplay Fetish 2: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Sex Worker+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+, +Puppy Girl Stage 2+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Cow+, +Cow Girl Stage 2+); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Kitty Girl Stage 1+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Puppy Girl Stage 1+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, Weredog Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Puppy+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, Attribute Change: Sexual Endurance, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL, +Lactation Fetish+, +Lamb Girl Stage 1+); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Cow Girl Stage 1+); Salalai Nionee (Attribute Change: Hypnotic Genitals, +Nudity Fetish 2+); Shanice Cooper (+Nudity Fetish 2+)

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
BamaganBamaganabout 2 months agoAuthor

@accountdoesnotexist Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! As for a sequel series... well, actually, I am planning four of them. I'm working on two of them right now and probably will begin posting them here next month. I'm not keen to give away spoilers, but you're pretty close on Jenny's 4th trait, although it's not *quite* as powerful. Your guesses for Cassie and Christina are also in the ballpark. Ruth already has four traits so she won't be getting any more (unless she catches them from somebody), so her arc in the sequel will actually be used to show how traits can change based on life events... Oh, and as for Dana, since she's got both the contagious libido and the weredog, she can't max out either of them to level 4 (at least not in the short term), but if she happened to get to stage 3 weredog, anyone she slept with would have a chance of developing the same condition, much the same way as many of the other traits worked.

Thanks again for the kind words!

accountdoesnotexistaccountdoesnotexist2 months ago

This was definitely one of the best stories on this site and I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend because of it. My only complaint is that it ended before the rest of them achieved their fourth level traits and see them spread across civilization. Alas, unless you're planning a sequel series, I will only have my imagination to go off of.

Speaking of which...

Jenny Berman: FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED, INTENSIFYING, CALL OF THE WILD

The target can influence anyone into petplay stage 1 whether they have the petplay fetish or not. Those who participate in intimate relations with the target will inevitably increase their intensity of their petplay fetish. Additionally, when the target takes the role of the owner, they can instill a purely animal mindset into their pets, making them forget their human responsibilities until the owner commands otherwise or the effect wares off after a day. The targets traits become retroactively hereditary with all offspring instinctively taking on pet mannerisms and will be a latent fetish until sexual maturity.

Casandra Ryan: FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED, INTENSIFYING, CLOTH ANATHAMA

The target exudes a naturalist lifestyle for anyone who gazes upon the target, instilling nudist lifestyle stage 1 on all who see the individual. The target can verbally influence anyone to stage 2. If the target engages in intimate relations with anyone they will jump up to stage 3. The targets traits become retroactively hereditary, with their descendants most likely never wearing an article of clothing their entire lives.

Christina Lund: FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED, INTENSIFYING, ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTE

The target's breastmilk will not only induce lactation in any adult, wittingly or otherwise, but will also trigger breast growth on the person, whether they be male or female. Furthermore, the target's breastmilk will induce a deep dislike for all milk that does not originate from the human breast. The target's traits become retroactively hereditary, with the target's offspring lactating as soon as their milk ducts have matured.

Ruth Bergen: FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED, INTENSIFYING, HAPPY FAMILY

When the target engages in family roleplay, they induce strong paternal instincts in their fellow roleplayers, permanently altering their brain chemistry to have a natural disposition to being parents. They will also have a strong urge to be a positive role model to any children and be more caring to their family. (This one's more wholesome than horny, admittedly, but Ruth's traits weren't really my thing, so...)

Dana Ramos: FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED, INTENSIFYING, THAT TIME OF THE MONTH

The target's wereform is highly infectious, with even a single touch of a claw instilling the condition onto anyone. Those infected will gain animal traits more indicative of their own natural inclinations. When the full moon arises, the infected will gain a much more bestial form than that of a level 4 hybrid transformation.

Just thought I'd share my theories as to what the fourth stage would be for the girls.

BamaganBamagan4 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it, even though you had to pick around a few things!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Im going to miss keeping up with this saga! Definitely one of the best on the site, even if not all the fetishes were for me. Great work!

BamaganBamagan4 months agoAuthor

@FurryAcedia Thank you for the kind words! It was kind of a buffet of fetishes, so I'm not surprised there were some parts that made some people give it a bit of side-eye, but I'm glad the parts you liked kept you engaged enough to reach the end. And I suppose I'm happy to be a gateway vocabulary drug, haha!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
The Bimbo Slut Game Ch. 01 Maddy has to play sexual games in public.in Fetish
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories