A Different Kind of Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard, trying to ignore the strange sensation, and l was just about to ask her what she thought the reason for Cory's secrecy was, when Eric and Cory walked into the room, interrupting us. As soon as they entered the kitchen, the strange poking sensation ended.

Dinner was soon finished, and we all sat down to eat. Amanda had prepared a massive pot roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a huge salad bowl. The food looked and smelled absolutely delicious.

**********

Since it's not entirely pertinent to the story, l won't bore you by telling you the whole story about who said what during dinner. Suffice to say, we all had a great conversation. I told Amanda and Eric about holding off going to college, a little about who my parents were. Strangely enough, even though they asked a ton about who l was, it didn't feel like the stereotypical interrogation, that presumptive in-laws usually subject their child's partner to. Cory and l sat on one side of the table, and Amanda and Eric sat opposite us, by chance or design Amanda sitting opposite me. She kept her eyes on me almost the entire time, and l'm not sure she even ate a bite. Her gaze was intense, and when l looked into her eyes, l felt something l could not quite put into words. At least not at the time.

When we all had finished eating, and stood up, l smiled over at Eric and Amanda, and thanked them for dinner.

"Please. After such a wonderful meal, allow me to help you clear the dishes," l said, my upbringing forbidding me from simply leaving the table. Amanda laid her head to one side, giving me a warm smile, before turning to her husband, whispering something in his ear, making him smile just as wide.

"Cara mia," Amanda said and walked around the table to stand in front of me. "The dinner has been our pleasure, and it will be our pleasure to clear the table," she added, placing her soft hands on my shoulders.

"Cory dear," Amanda continued, turning her head to look at Cory. "Why don't you show our dear guest around the house?"

"Sure thing, mom," Cory said, but l could hear it in his voice that the enthusiasm was forced. "Come on babe," he added and l followed him down the hall, and up a flight of stairs.

The house was shaped like a giant L, with the downstairs kitchen and living room on the short end. Cory walked me past a bathroom and his parents bedroom.

"I just gotta go to the bathroom for a moment, babe," he said eventually. "You go on and have a look, and l'll catch up with you," he added and walked away.

The place was huge, and l opened a door, walking into what had to be Cory's bedroom. His room had a thin bed, some bookshelves, a desk and a window facing the garden.

Curious as to what their garden looked like, l walked closer to the window and looked out. It was getting dark outside, but l could see they had a large, well kept garden, large bushes forming a fence against their neighbours. As l looked down, l could see a large pool, and l smiled, envisioning me and Cory spending time sunbathing by the pool, and horsing around in the water.

I looked further down, and saw the windows to the downstairs kitchen and living room. I could even see Amanda and Eric finishing up clearing the table, and smiled, thinking about the warm reception they had given me. As l watched, Eric walked up behind Amanda, wrapping his big arms around her slender body. He pressed himself against her, whispering something in her ear.

'I wonder what they're talking about,' l thought to myself, as l saw Amanda reaching back, caressing her husbands neck. Their loving embrace only proved what l had witnessed so far, that even after a long life together, Amanda and Eric were still passionate with each other. For a split second, l felt a pinch of jealousy, wishing l could be so passionate about someone. That would mean having to open myself to someone though, and with my pathological shyness when it came to sex, l doubted l'd ever feel that way about anyone.

I looked on, seeing Amanda and Eric talking for a moment. Then they both looked in the direction of the staircase Cory and l had walked up, before Amanda suddenly turned around, facing Eric as he reached down, and began to unzip his pants.

I gasped out loud, staring in disbelief, as Amanda unceremoniously got down on her knees in front of her husband. She looked up at him, and said something as he pulled down his pants. Eric was facing slightly away from me, so l didn't get a good look at his cock, but from what l saw, it was pretty huge.

'Oh my god,' I whispered to myself, looking around the room, suddenly feeling self conscious about becoming their unknowing witness, as Amanda wrapped her fingers around the shaft and took the head of the cock between her lips. Sure, l had watched some porn in my life, but this was completely different.

My head was spinning, and l realized l was getting aroused. In fact, this was more arousing than any time in the past where l had been an active participant in anything sexual, and this from just watching Cory's mother give her husband a blowjob.

The tingling sensation between my legs came from nowhere, and l bit my lower lip to keep myself from starting to touch myself.

Eric opened his mouth, no doubt moaning, and he said something to Amanda. I couldn't help myself. I started to conjure thoughts as to what he might be saying, no doubt complimenting, and as l kept watching she bobbed her head forward, taking more and more of his cock between her beautiful lips.

I suddenly realised l wanted to be there with them, to hear them make love, to hear the sounds of pleasure they made. The realisation made me feel ashamed. I shouldn't be doing this, watching my boyfriend's mother sucking her husbands no doubt lovely cock.

Again, the self consciousness within me grabbed a hold of me, and l looked over my shoulder, fearing that Cory was looking at me. The room was still empty though, and l took a few seconds to listen for sounds that Cory was done in the bathroom.

Hearing no evidence that Cory was approaching l looked back out the window, and down to the kitchen, l gasped, as l saw Amanda looking back up at me. She was still sucking Eric's cock, and gave no other signal that she had caught me looking. Our eyes met, and l froze still, like a deer caught in the headlights.

My mind raced at a thousand miles per hour. I had just caught my boyfriends parents in an intimate moment, and l imagined them angrily storming up the stairs, yelling at me to get out.

Yet, nothing of the sort happened.

Amanda kept her eyes on me, as she took more and more of Eric's cock inside her mouth. Even though she had a mouthful of cock, l could have sworn she was smiling. Eric then lay his big hands on her head, and Amanda winked at me before closing her eyes.

I still stood there, stunned, as l watched Eric grab Amanda's head, and begin to thrust back and forth, essentially fucking her mouth. That was it though, wasn't it? Amanda and Eric weren't making love, they were in-the-spur-of-the-moment fucking.

'So, this is what fucking was really like,' l thought to myself, as Eric began to thrust harder and deeper inside Amanda. At first glance, it seemed really painful, but Amanda didn't offer up any resistance, so she had to be enjoying it. Had l been missing out? Had all my preconceptions about sex just been from meeting the wrong boys? I didn't know what to think anymore.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted however by the sounds of a toilet flushing, and l realised l had to get out from Cory's room. I certainly didn't want him to catch me spying on his parents. I took one last glance at Amanda and Eric before quickly walking out of the room.

"You done, babe?" Cory asked me, as l met him in the hallway. He looked ready to head back downstairs, and for a second l panicked. I didn't want to interrupt the blowjob going on in the kitchen, and besides, l was feeling extremely horny, so l grabbed Cory's arm and pulled him against me.

"You know... Your mom and dad are probably still busy clearing the table," l said, surprising myself with sounding so aroused.

"Yeah, we should get going before they ask us to help," Cory replied and, without even acknowledging that his busty girlfriend was pressing her body against him, started walking down the hall and back downstairs. I stood there for several seconds, at first angry at Cory for not even kissing me... Or doing anything to show me that he found me fuckable.

Maybe that was it though? Maybe my huge breasts were too big? Maybe l wasn't fuckable at all. Maybe short girls like me were made love to and that was it? My thoughts made my anger subside, and it was quickly replaced by sadness and then resignation.

**********

THE AVALANCHE

**********

I felt apprehensive as l followed Cory back downstairs, but my nervousness had been in vain. As we walked into the kitchen, Amanda and Eric had finished, giving no sign as to what had been going on earlier.

"Hey there son," Eric said, giving Cory a look l couldn't quite place. "I was just outside to have a quick smoke, and it seems you have a flat tire," he added, and Cory instantly ran out the front door. I blushed, and l didn't know what to do, or where to look. It was excruciatingly embarassing to be alone in the room with the same two peole l had watched having sex, mere minutes earlier.

"Do not worry, Anna," Eric said, and gave me a warm smile. "You two lovebirds can sleep here tonight, and we'll go get a spare tire first thing in the morning," he added, and his smile was infectious. He and Amanda really had done everything a person could to make me feel welcome in their home, and l swallowed hard, fighting the urge to hug them both.

After a few moments, Cory came back inside, and l could see he was struggling to remain calm.

"There you are, my boy," Amanda said, also smiling at her son. "Your father just told your beautiful girlfriend that you can spend the night in your room, and we'll have everything sorted in the morning," she continued. I blushed at her compliment.

"l don't know if Cory showed you, but we just finished building a sauna in the basement last week," Eric told me, and put his arm around Cory's shoulder. I could see the pride in Eric's eyes, and mentioning the sauna even calmed Cory somewhat. "How about the four of us inaugurate the sauna, now that we have you here for the night?" Eric asked.

"Don't we have that contractors meeting tomorrow dad?" Cory said, looking up at his father.

"You're right, son," Eric said and shrugged his shoulders. It looked like he was about to say something, when Amanda suddenly walked up beside me, and put her arm around my waist. I could feel the warmth from her body, and given what l had seen earlier, the warmth was more arousing than it should have been.

"You're right, my son," Amanda said. "You men should make it an early night tonight. Perhaps us women can do the inauguration ourselves? Besides, that'll give us a chance to get to know each other better," she continued. I might just have been my imagination, but l could swear l felt Amanda's hand ever so slowly moving from my waist to my butt cheeks. At the mentioning of Amanda getting to know me better, l could also swear l saw Cory whince. He tried his best to hide it, and it was subtle, but still.

I swallowed hard, and suddenly realised everyone was looking at me.

"S-sure. That sounds like fun," l replied, and it was true. I had always enjoyed sitting in a sauna, but Amanda's personality made me nervous about being naked in a room with her. I couldn't tell how much of my nervousness actually was arousal though.

"Good. It's decided then," Eric said with a merry chuckle, and clapped Cory on the shoulder. "Come on son, us men had better get to sleep. You'll see your pretty girlfriend again tomorrow," he continued.

Wow. Cory's parents had just called me 'pretty' and 'beautiful', all within a minute or so.

'I'm guessing they've forgiven me for spying on them then,' l thought to myself, and l was just about to say goodnight to Cory, only to find that Eric was pulling him along upstairs, and Amanda held me around the waist, in a tender grip as she led me to the basement.

When we got downstairs, I could see they had spent a lot of time and effort to make the basement give off that cosy atmosphere you get sometimes. The stairs led to a lounge, with a sofa, a couple of comfy-looking sofa chairs, and a big screen TV bolted to the far wall. The floor was made from wood, but I never got that cold basement floor sensation. Amanda led me on, into a shower room, with two shower heads and opposite them were a rack, filled with towels.

"Please, cara mia, you go on and take your clothes off. You can put them there," Amanda said, pointing at a nearby bench. "The sauna should be heated by now, so you grab a towel and go inside. I'll be right with you," she added, before suddenly walking back into the lounge, closing the door behind her.

I stood there for a moment, slightly puzzled. I mean, sure, they were my boyfriend's parents, but still. Was I really going to strip naked, alone, in a house where I'd known the owners for all of a couple of hours? Well, I had accepted the offer of a bath in a sauna, so eventually I took off my clothes, lay them in a neat pile on the designated bench. For a moment, I became extremely self-conscious about being completely naked, and I quickly reached out to grab a towel, wrapping it around me. I then saw a door, with a big "SAUNA" sign on it, and chuckled.

'I guess this is where I'm going then,' I thought to myself, and opened the door and walked inside.

Amanda had been correct in that the sauna was already heated up, and I sighed with contentment as I sat down on the middle tier bench. For those of you who have been in a sauna, you know how the heat can at first be a little overpowering and exhausting? It wasn't the case for me though. The heat felt wonderful, and I closed my eyes, letting my mind wander back to the events of the evening. You might expect that watching my boyfriend's mother give her husband a blowjob, and not be bothered by having me watch her would be at the top of the list of things to process.

For me though, it was actually the fact that Cory hadn't even shown the slightest bit of interest in having some naughty fun with me while we were alone. I had all but told him to ravish me. For the first time in my life, I had been able to summon up the courage to ask for sex, and I'd been shot down.

I shook my head, to clear my mind of those thoughts, as I didn't want Amanda to come in and see me crying. I took a deep breath, and just as I did, Amanda walked into the sauna.

I'd love to write that I was calm about it, but I think I might have gasped as she walked in. She was wearing a towel wrapped around her waist, and nothing up top, her large, amazing looking breasts on display. Her nipples were quite small for breasts that large, and I might have stared for a moment, before I caught myself and looked up at her face. I expected her to be angry at me for staring, but then again, why go topless with breasts like that, if you don't expect me to look, right? As I looked up at her face, she gave me her signature loving smile, pretending not to notice that I had been eyeing up her marvellous breasts.

"Nothing quite like the heat of a sauna, huh?" Amanda said, and walked up to sit beside me, extending her arms, laying them on the top tier bench, and leaning back. Even after spending a whole dinner with her, I was still amazed by this woman. Everything about her radiated confidence, and I couldn't help but compare her to myself. Clearly we shared a "physical similarity" (I don't need to spell that one out to you, huh?), and yet she evidently had mastered all the hang-ups that made me dread taking it up a notch, sex-wise. Was it her age and maturity?

I looked up into her eyes, and I suddenly realised I had been staring at her. All the while she had silently been looking at me, still smiling confidently.

"It's ok, cara mia," she said disarmingly, "the female form is a beautiful thing, and I'm not ashamed of what I have to offer. I'm also not offended if someone can't help but look at me," she added in a soft tone. She held my gaze, and as I looked deep into her eyes, I realised I might have become smitten with her. Other than the occasional erotic fantasy, I had never considered making love to a woman, and fancied myself straight, but something told me I'd have a hard time saying no if Amanda would want me.

As the realisation hit me, I blushed, and looked down at the floor.

"Tell me, sweet Anna, has my Cory been good to you?" Amanda asked after a moment's silence. I was still too embarrassed to meet her eyes, and shyly looked up slightly, my eyes accidentally fixing on the towel she had on.

"Y-yes," I replied, my voice cracking, so I cleared my throat before continuing. "I like spending time with your son very much," I added, catching myself using the word 'like' instead of 'love'.

"I hope I did a good enough job raising him, so that he... takes care of you?" Amanda then asked, raising the arm she had laid out behind me, and laying her soft hand on my shoulder. I blushed again, the implication of her question clear. But how could I tell my boyfriend's mother that I had never had an orgasm with her son, and that I was left to take care of myself after pleasing him? How could I tell her, that I secretly wanted to be ravished by her son, finally having found someone I felt safe enough with, to explore new things?

Amanda seemed to be reading my mind, and didn't press me for an answer, her soft hand gently caressing my shoulder, as I wracked my brain to come up with something that didn't insult her parenting.

I suddenly giggled, as I realised I was more afraid to offend her parenting than insulting her son's sexual shortcomings.

"You have a cute laugh," Amanda said, and I finally looked up at her face, meeting her gentle smile with one of my own. "And I do apologise", she added suddenly, and a strange look came across her face. Was it shame? Nervousness? Arousal?

"I didn't mean to let Eric fuck my face earlier, and l hope you can forgive our indiscretion?" Amanda continued. I blushed, knowing l was certainly not going to admit being turned on by what l saw.

"I-l don't mind," l eventually managed to say, after swallowing hard. "It looked like you both enjoyed yourselves," l added before l could stop myself.

"It's true. Sometimes we can't stop ourselves, and just have to fuck," Amanda replied, with a wicked smile. Something about what she said struck a chord with me. Perhaps it was that l had given Cory several opportunities to fuck me? The few times l have been bold enough to overcome my insecurities, l had been shot down.

Perhaps it was that all my sexual experiences combined, paled in comparison to that single moment of unbridled lust l had witnessed earlier.

Amanda must have seen that split second of sadness in my eyes, as she reached out, and placed her soft fingers on my cheek, giving it a loving caress.

"Tell me cara mia," she said, speaking softly. "My son has never fucked you has he? Something tells me he is the type of boy to make clumsy love, and leave you to tend to your pleasure on your own," Amanda continued. I met her gaze, and l didn't even have to reply. She read my face, and gave a disappointed sigh.

I didn't quite know what to say. After all, how do you tell a woman that you're not happy with her son's lack of sexual prowess.

"What a shame," Amanda said softly, using the backside of her fingers to gently caress my cheek. "A young woman such as yourself should be screaming to the high heavens with pleasure," she added. I blushed and opened my mouth, wanting to thank her for the compliment, when I saw something in the corner of my eye. There was a small, but distinct bulge forming in the towel around Amanda's waist.