A Different Kind of Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, l do apologise, cara mia. It does tend to happen, when I'm close to a really beautiful young woman, such as yourself," Amanda said, and it sounded a bit like her voice was getting thick with arousal. I blushed again, but to be honest, it was more from arousal than anything else.

It took a physical effort to tear my eyes away from Amanda's, but curiosity drove me to look down, and there it was. A definite bulge, in the last place I expected to see one. I might not be sexually experienced for my age, but I knew what that bulge meant. I licked my lips, perhaps out of nervousness, and slowly reached out, my hand reaching closer and closer to the knot keeping Amanda's towel around her waist.

I then suddenly stopped my hand. Maybe this was just as embarrassing for her, so I looked up at her. She must have seen the unspoken question in my eyes and she nodded. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, as I began to undo the knot. I almost couldn't believe what I was about to do. Everything about the evening had been wonderful, and yet so strange, and this felt like the culmination of an evening I'd never forget.

Eventually I got it undone, and with trembling hands, I pulled on the folds of the towel, revealing what a part of me knew would be there, yet still couldn't believe. I let out a gasp, and recoiled in shock, as I looked down and saw Amanda's cock. It was easily 6 -- 7 inches, and still semi-flaccid.

I stared at the thick phallus, for the longest moment. It looked to be around 2 -- 3 inches thick, and my initial fear subsided somewhat. It was surreal to actually be sitting there, staring at my boyfriend's mother's cock, but my brain soon managed to process the fact that this wasn't some strange dream.

I looked up at Amanda and met her eyes. There was still a slight nervousness in her eyes, and she was biting her lower lip, but there was also a definite hunger in the way she looked at me.

"C-can l?" I managed to ask, my voice barely above a whisper. My desire to touch the amazing-looking cock growing beyond a desire to a need. Amanda didn't speak, she merely looked at me and nodded.

I reached down and tried to wrap my fingers around the shaft. I couldn't quite reach all the way around, as l slowly lifted it. The cock felt heavy in my hand, the flesh warm, and as l held it, it twitched and grew.

I gasped, but didn't recoil. Instead l got a tingling feeling between my legs, as l watched Amanda's cock slowly grow longer and thicker, getting more hard and erect with every second. It quickly grew beyond anything l had ever seen. I don't know if it was due to watching Amanda suck her husband's cock earlier, or what it was, but at that moment, all my neurosises about being fucked were the furthest thing from my mind. All I could think of was how beautiful Amanda's cock was.

l don't know what made me do it, though in hindsight l think everyone reading this knows, as l got up and stepped down a tier, sitting myself in front of Amanda, and she smiled as she spread her legs, allowing me easier access.

As she spread her legs, l finally got a good look, and l saw that beneath her majestic cock hung a ballsack, with two balls, almost the size of tennis balls. I stared at the throbbing cock for a moment, allowing myself for the first time to savour a close up look at a cock. I had never seen a cock as something beautiful before, but Amanda's was captivating.

I leaned forward, her shaft mere inches from me, and it was longer than my face by far. So this was what l had felt poking my butt earlier in the kitchen. I giggled, and l couldn't help myself, but leaned in and gave the shaft a kiss.

The skin felt soft, a strange contrast to how hard it had to be to stand up so proudly. The tingling sensation between my legs only increased, and l wrapped my fingers around the cock once more, pressing the flat of my tongue by the base, and slowly running it all the say up to the top. I heard Amanda let out a moan, and looked up at her, seeing my own growing lust echoed in her eyes.

"Your touch, cara mia," Amanda said, her voice thick. "It is magic. If this goes much further, l don't think l will be able to hold back. I will not make tender love to you," she added, and l knew exactly what she was going to say.

Amanda's enormous cock represented everything l had feared. If it had been anyone else, any other day, l would have run screaming in fright. As l looked deep into Amanda's eyes, l found a courage l didn't know l had in me, and l reached up, gently laying my index finger over her soft lips, silencing her.

"I've never seen something as beautiful as this," l said, a part of me wondering where l found the strength to speak at all, as l gave her cock a loving kiss. "For a long time, l've wondered what it feels like to deepthroat a cock, and l want to learn that, right here, right now," l added, before taking a deep breath. Amanda looked at me, with a loving smile. It was clear she sensed my nervousness, but she waited patiently for me to say the words l dreaded to say. They were inevitable words though, born from a long time of fear and self-denial.

"After that.... I want you to fuck me like your son won't," l said. A part of me knew l shouldn't have mentioned Cory. Would she see it as betraying her son by fucking his girlfriend?

"My beautiful Anna," Amanda said, reaching down and caressing my cheek. "As long as you're ready to share my cock with my husband, you can practice deepthroating all you want," she added. By now l was too horny to wait any longer, and l decided to put off talking about Amanda's husband for some other time.

At the moment, l wanted nothing else than to have Amanda's cock inside me, and l hungrily wrapped my lips around the tip. The head felt enormous in my mouth, and l was barely able to get it all in. I heard Amanda let out a moan, but scootched back a little, tilting her cock down slightly, so l could look up at her face.

I lowered my head further, but l was only able to get another inch or so in my mouth, before l felt the tip poke against the back of my neck. It almost felt like l had failed before even beginning. Her cock was just too enormous. I looked up, meeting Amanda's loving gaze.

"It's ok, my sweet. Not everyone can handle me on their first attempt," she said softly. Something about her words made me want to try harder. A part of me wanted to please her more than anything.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and tried to relax my throat before pushing further down. Instantly l felt something huge trying to force itself down my oesophagus, and l fought down the gagging sensation. The pain only increased the further l pushed downwards, and l wondered if my throat was about to be torn asunder by the thick shaft l was pushing deeper and deeper inside me.

My eyes welled up with tears as my throat was stretched wide. Through blurry eyes l looked up at Amanda, and l could see her cheeks reddening with arousal.

'Oh my god! I'm actually doing it,' l thought to myself, my heart swelling with pride as l heard Amanda let out a moan. The tingling sensation between my legs, was steadily growing to a roaring inferno in my pussy, and the pain in my throat only added to the feeling of unbridled pleasure.

I wasn't able to take Amanda's whole cock inside me, but l started to bob my head up and down. My brain screamed at me to pull up, to end the excruciating pain in my throat, and to give my lungs a chance to breathe, but l ignored it. Pleasuring Amanda's wonderful shaft meant everything to me, and l bobbed faster. The pain was worse than I had feared, but somehow it felt... amazing... wonderful.. I faintly heard Amanda moaning again and again in the background.

Suddenly l felt hands grabbing my head, slowly but firmly pulling me up. I didn't want to stop fucking myself on Amanda's cock, but she firmly pulled me up. As her thick shaft slowly left my throat, my chest heaved, and l coughed hard a couple of times. The burning sensation in my lungs slowly subsided as l took a few deep breaths of much needed oxygen.

I then wiped the tears from my eyes and looked up at Amanda. She was still smiling, that loving smile, but as l looked into her eyes, l saw an animal hunger, a lust that could only be sated by fucking me.

"Are you ready?" Amanda asked, again reaching down and tenderly stroking my cheek. I realised l was becoming addicted to her touch, and l grinned at her, as l slowly stood back up, and took a step back down on the sauna floor.

No more words needed to be said, and l untied the towel around my chest, letting it fall to the floor and displaying my naked body to Amanda for the first time. A part of me expected her to look at my large breasts, or my shaven pussy, but Amanda simply held my gaze. I stood there for a moment, letting her see the full extent of my naked body, before laying down on my back on the floor.

Unlike all the clumsy boys l had been with before, Amanda felt no need to rush into it, and she held my gaze as she slowly stood up, and walked closer. She then got down on her knees, and l spread my legs, allowing her easier access as she slowly lay down over me, steadying herself on her elbows.

Amanda's face was mere inches from mine, and it felt like l was drowning in her eyes. This was finally it. I was finally going to experience what a thorough fucking felt like, and l knew with all my heart that Amanda was the right person to show me.

Her cock felt even larger as l felt the tip against my pussy lips. I bit my lower lip from nervousness, as Amanda slowly, but inexorably forced my pussy lips apart, pushing her giant shaft inside me.

I let out a loud moan as the first few inches entered me, the feeling already surpassing anytime l'd had something inside me before. As she kept pushing, l began to wonder how deep she was going to go. I had never felt so full before, and l was beginning to feel light headed.

"Oh, my Anna, my beautiful little thing," Amanda whispered, before pulling back slightly. For a split second l panicked, wondering if she was about to pull her wonderful cock out of me. Just as the thought formed in my mind, Amanda thrust back inside, and l couldn't stop myself from letting out a loud moan.

I blushed as l looked up into Amanda's eyes, but she merely smiled back, as she repeated the motion. A slow pull backwards, and then a hard thrust back in, and again l moaned. I opened my mouth, desperate to tell her how amazing it felt, but l was too aroused, too light headed to find the words. Instead l let out a low, continuous moan, as Amanda started thrusting faster and faster.

I could see Amanda clenching her teeth, and l sensed her wanting to fuck me harder. I wanted, no needed to tell her to be as rough as she wanted. I'm not entirely sure what l managed to say. I tried to speak, but whatever l said, it made Amanda push deeper inside me.

Her hard thrusts started to hit my cervix. The few times l had managed to go that deep with a toy, before that night, had been extremely painful, but something about the way Amanda pounded me, sent pulses of pure pleasure throughout my body. Again the pain was so intense, but at the same time so beautiful that I loved every second of it. My moans turned into whimpers, and to my complete surprise, l felt a massive orgasm building inside me.

My eyes met Amanda's, and even though we didn't speak, l think she knew l was getting close. Without pausing her magnificent thrusts, she leaned down and kissed me passionately. She thrust her tongue in my mouth, and the softness of her tongue actually drove me over the edge.

l had never had an orgasm that quickly before, or that forcefully for that matter. With the force of a hurricane it washed over me, my entire body shivering with pleasure. Everything and everyone else in the world faded away, and all l could sense, everything that mattered was Amanda's enormous cock, and the way it pounded my pussy.

Amanda shoved her cock as deep inside me as she could, and then lay down on top of me. Every nerve ending in my body was on edge, and l could feel her large breasts pressing down against my own, the touch of her skin on my nipples heightened my pleasure further.

"Do it my sweet. Cum on my cock. Give me your orgasm," Amanda whispered, just as the sensations grew too intense.

"I... l'm fucking cumming. I love you," l whispered back, and looked deep into her beautiful eyes as the orgasm washed over me. I had never felt something like it before. I tried to keep Amanda's face in focus, but my head was spinning, and l saw stars dancing in front of my eyes as l rode the crest of the amazing sensation, moaning incoherently.

I could faintly make out Amanda's face, and l saw her smile, and she lay still, patiently keeping her hard cock inside me, letting me savour the thick shaft as l came.

The orgasm quickly peaked, and eventually began to wane. I wanted to weep with joy, and l finally managed to bring Amanda's face back into focus. Overcome with emotion, l pulled her head closer and kissed her passionately. I could feel her cock throb inside me. It was still rock hard, my pussy muscles clenching around the thick shaft.

She slowly began thrusting back and forth again, more careful and loving this time. I moaned over and over again, my pussy still extremely sensitive after my orgasm, but still surprisingly able to take everything Amanda had to give me.

"Go on, keep pounding your little fuck doll," l managed to grunt between moans, and l could see the worry, care and tenderness in Amanda's eyes slowly be replaced by lust and hunger.

"I'm glad you're my new fuck toy, cara mia," she said, and something about her voice told me she wasn't far from coming. "Your pussy feels fucking amazing, and l'm going to cum soon," she added. "I'm going to fill your wonderful pussy with my seed."

"Oh my god," l exclaimed. "Do it. Cum inside me. Please," l continued, and l had never been so certain about anything before, and l wrapped my legs around her hips, urging her in deeper and closer.

Her thrusts became harder and harder, her grunts more and more savage.

"Fuck... Fuck... Uh... l'm gonna fucking cum inside you, my doll," Amanda growled. Her thrusts still pounded my cervix, the pain only heightening the pleasure of my submission. She had already outlasted all my previous lovers combined, and l could only look up at her and smile, every loud moan from my lips expelling my earlier fears. I knew that the pain she caused could be a wonderful thing.

Sweat from the heat of the sauna, and the furiousness of her pounding, dripped from her body.

I reached up, placing my hands on her wonderful, soft breasts, and l couldn't stop myself from lightly pinching her nipples.

Then, with a growling roar, Amanda came. I felt her massive shaft throb and expand, a split second before she began to unload inside me. Every spurt shot deep inside me, and l matched Amanda's growl with a loud moan, shivering in pleasure as another orgasm washed over me. It was nowhere as intense as the first one, but l was amazed that she was able to draw it out from me.

"Fill meeeeeee," l managed to whimper, wanting to drain her balls completely. I felt no shame in being her cum bucket, only lust. I squeezed my legs hard, eager to feel Amanda's cock as deep inside me as l could as her lovely cum filled my womb.

Throughout her orgasm, Amanda kept looking deep into my eyes, and even though she had been clear from the beginning that this wasn't love making, but a fuck, born out of pure lust, l felt the emotion in her eyes, and l couldn't hold back the tears of pure joy, love and arousal.

As her orgasm waned, she reached down, lovingly wiping the tears from my face, her cock still lodged inside me. For the first time l felt neither shame, disappointment or nervousness after sex. I only felt contentment, and a strange sense of satisfaction l had never experienced before.

We lay still for the longest moment, Amanda patiently letting me process what had happened.

"I guess it's a good thing Eric sound proofed the sauna last week," Amanda said, chuckling. Our tryst had been so overwhelming that for a while, l had forgotten everything about the world around us, but her words brought home the fact that it was soon time to go back to the world outside the sauna...