A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
The conclusion of that evening.
6k words
4.4
6.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation on the events that happened in chapter one. I really do recommend reading the previous chapter first, to better understand the background to this story. To summarize though: my boyfriend brought me home to his parents, and we ended up staying overnight. As he and his dad went to bed, his mother, who turned out to be equipped with a monstrously huge cock fucked me to within an inch of my life in their sauna.

Originally, I hadn't planned on writing a second chapter. When I sit down to write though, I go where the inspiration takes me, and a voice in my head told me to let you know how the rest of that night went. It's a little shorter than some of my other work, and focuses less on the story and more on the action. The usual disclaimers apply, if themes of infidelity or women with cocks offend you, I recommend you stop reading right now. Close the browser and have a cup of coffee or something. If not, I hope you enjoy, and as always constructive feedback is welcome.

Xoxo

Anna

********

Amanda's cock softened somewhat, but I still winced a little as she pulled out of me. For a split second I felt more empty than ever before, and I wished she'd impale me again, but I think we both knew we'd never leave the sauna if she did. Instead, she got up on her knees, smiling at me, as she helped me get up.

My knees were still a little shaky as I stood up, but I didn't care. The last orgasm had been so completely overwhelming, and I had finally learned what real sex was like. I couldn't stop smiling, as Amanda led me to the two showers right outside the door to the sauna. I felt like a school girl, who'd finally had sex with her crush. I was beyond exhausted, but as the warm water washed over me, the shower was reinvigorating.

There was no wall between the shower heads, and Amanda stood 3 or 4 feet away from me, as we showered together. Both me and Amanda smiled at each other, and I almost giggled, trying to look as if I wasn't admiring her naked body, her flawless skin, her beautiful hair and her amazing breasts. It was as if I was showering with a goddess of pleasure. I looked down at her crotch, my pussy tingling as I watched her majestic cock hanging between her legs.

Even though it was flaccid, it was still larger than any I had seen before, and it blew my mind that I had been able to take that monster inside me and survive. I forced myself to look away, and looked back up at Amanda's face, smiling back at me. It almost seemed like she had as hard a time looking away from me, as I had looking away from her. From the look in her eyes, she would like nothing more than to ravage me the whole night, and it was as if there was an unspoken agreement between us that my boyfriend's mother was more a more suitable guide in my sexual awakening than my boyfriend.

Thankfully she also had the clarity to see that I would need to process what had happened, and there was a real world outside the sauna, that we both needed to face sooner or later.

We finished showering, and dried ourselves off using a pair of warm towels. Amanda helped me dry my back, and her touch was so excruciatingly soft and warm, it was almost like en erotic torture. Even though she had worn out both my throat and pussy, I knew I would say yes to any advance she made. I bit my lower lip to keep from moaning, knowing it would be cruel to tease Amanda by showing her how badly I wanted her. I then turned around to dry her back, and as I reached her lower back, I felt her flinch.

"C-careful, cara mia," Amanda said, and I heard the arousal in her thick voice. "You'd better stop there, or we'll never be able to leave this room," she added, echoing my earlier thoughts. I could easily have reached around her, perhaps even using the towel to stroke her cock back to hardness. I sensed she wouldn't have protested, and it would have taken no more than a few words to make her fuck my face, using her massive shaft to tear my throat apart.

No, Anna.

Stop.

I swallowed hard, and shook my head, and it took a huge effort of will, to step back from Amanda, putting the towel back on a shelf. She then walked over to a cupboard, and grabbed a large t-shirt.

"Here, my precious. You can sleep in this," Amanda said with a smile, looking at me as I put it on, and gathered my clothes. The t-shirt was absolutely huge, easily covering my crotch and ending almost halfway down my thighs. We both giggled at how I looked, and I looked up at Amanda, puzzled as to why she wasn't getting dressed as well.

"I always sleep naked, Amanda said, clearly seeing the puzzlement in my eyes. "That way, if Eric wakes up before me, he doesn't have to undress me before he fucks me," she added with a wicked grin. I imagined her laying naked in bed, her husband waking up and caressing her, and the gleam in Amanda's eyes told me she knew what I was imagining in that moment. I blushed as I realized I was grinning back at the mental image of Amanda and Eric naked together. I blinked a few times to get the image out of my mind.

"Come, cara mia," Amanda said, and gently grabbed my hand. "Let us go to the men in our lives, and sleep," she added with a mischievous wink, as she led me up the stairs, through the kitchen and upstairs to the bedrooms. The men in our lives, huh? Oh, that's right. For a few moments I had been so swept away by Amanda's sheer personality, that I had forgotten all about Cory, my oblivious boyfriend, sleeping soundly, not a hundred feet away from where his mother had... what? Made love to me? Not even close. More like fucked the living daylights out of me.

Now, every step I took was a step closer to saying good night to Amanda, a step closer to laying down next to my boyfriend. I guess there are many words that can describe my feelings, as this amazing woman led me down the hallways. Awestruck? Smitten? In love, even? I don't know which is more accurate. All I knew in that moment was that she had given me the most wonderful, painful but still loving, amazing experience of my life. I knew I was deluding myself, but I guess I just wished the moment could last a little longer. My thoughts were interrupted by Amanda stopping by the door to Cory's bedroom. I opened my mouth to speak, but I didn't quite know what to say. Good night? That felt terribly inadequate.

"Listen, cara mia," Amanda said, speaking softly, as she raised a hand, her fingers stroking my cheek. "I know that beautiful brain of yours is running at a thousand miles per hour right now, trying to process what has happened tonight," she added, giving me a lovingly gentle smile. I swallowed hard, trying to find the words to say, but I knew that no words were necessary. She knew what I was going through, and what we had done meant to me, so I merely nodded.

"I want you to know that I think you are a wonderful, young woman, not to mention breathtakingly beautiful" Amanda continued, still stroking my cheek, looking deep into my eyes. Her words shot straight into my heart, and I swallowed hard to keep the tears from my eyes.

"I do not regret making you cheat on my son, and I hope you feel the same. Take as long as you need to think things over, and if you wish to talk, I'll be here tomorrow morning when you wake up", Amanda said, before leaning in close, gently placing her lips against my own. My head was already spinning with the emotions running through my mind, and I barely had time to register the soft sensation before I felt myself kissing her back. Her kiss was softer than any I had ever felt before, and as soon as it ended, I found myself wanting to feel it again. And again. Amanda looked at me, her smile betraying a hint of sadness, as she stroked my cheek one last time, before turning and walking away to hers and Eric's bedroom.

I took a deep breath, before walking into Cory's bedroom, seeing my boyfriend sleeping soundly, oblivious to the storm of emotions running through his girlfriend. As I lay down next to him, I could see his face, thanks to the moonlight streaming in through the window. He looked so peaceful as he slept, and I smiled sadly, stopping to consider how much I really loved him.

I lay there under the covers for the longest time, thinking back to when I had practically thrown myself at him, and slowly but surely, a realization crept up on me. If I stayed with Cory, he would surely make love to me, and I was sure his love was genuine, but he would never be able to fuck me. He would never just take me, ravage me, and make me scream in pleasure.

His mother had shown me the alternative though.

I spread my legs slightly, one hand slowly making its way down my stomach, as I stopped to consider that all my neurosis's about fucking, all my hang ups on taking a huge cock inside me, all they had done was to keep me from realizing what true pleasure felt like. Sure, it had hurt like hell, and my throat was still a little sore, but the pain had only fueled my arousal, and even though I'd had orgasms before, they were but pale shadows compared to what I had just experienced.

As I thought back to what can almost be described as the revelation I had with Amanda, my mind alternated between the feeling of such a monstrously large cock so deep inside me, and the tenderness I had seen in her eyes, even as she pounded me into the floor. I allowed the mix of emotions to linger in my mind, as I pulled up the t-shirt I was wearing, my free right hand moving on its own volition to caress my right breast, while my left hand reached my pussy-lips, my index finger and middle finger probing the sensitive skin.

It became harder and harder to remain silent, my nipples growing taut as my entire body began to ache with a growing need to be touched.

My mind then wandered to Amanda's words after the shower, and how she'd walked naked into their bedroom. Had Eric woken up when she walked in? Was he fucking her right now, or was he perhaps pleasuring that majestic cock of hers? I bit my lower lip again to keep from moaning myself, as I imagined Eric's hands all over Amanda's beautiful body.

The tingling sensation between my legs told me that it wouldn't be hard to make myself cum, but I couldn't help but think that even though it would be lovely to orgasm, it would still pale in comparison to what Amanda could offer. With an effort of will, I forced myself to stop touching myself.

I turned my head to look over at Cory, and I let out a breath, trying to compose myself. I felt a tear forming in the corner of my eye, as the realization hit me. Being fucked by Amanda had opened a Pandora's box, and there was no stopping the nagging thought that if I stayed with Cory, there would always be something missing in my life.

"I love you, and I hope you can forgive me," I whispered, and leaned closer to his, planting a tender kiss on his cheek. Cory mumbled something unintelligible in his sleep, but didn't wake up. Other than the fact that I would need to break up with Cory the next day, I had no idea what the future held in store for me. It seemed unlikely that I would be able to keep in contact with Amanda and Eric after I broke up with their son. I looked over to the door to the hallway, realizing that the ache between my legs barely had subsided.

If this was to be my last night in this house, I knew I needed one last thing. I needed to see it again. If only to make sure that it hadn't just been an amazingly erotic dream.

I kept my eyes on Cory, as I slowly got up, and rose from his bed, making sure to make as little sound as I could, lest I wake him up. I suppose I could just tell him I was just coming to bed, but would he believe me? I smiled as I grabbed the hem of the t-shirt, and pulled it up and over my head, discarding it on the floor. I had little use for it where I was going after all.

I then tip toed my way out into the hallway. Thankfully there was a window by the end of it, letting enough light into the house to let me navigate my way towards where I had seen Amanda walk into the bedroom where she and Eric slept.

I ever so slowly opened the door, and peeked inside. I guess I should be happy that it was a cloudless night, so despite it being in the dead of night, there was light enough coming through the windows to give me a look inside.

To my surprise, I could only see Amanda laying on the left side of the bed. She was laying on her back, the bed sheets only covering the lower half of her body. Even though I had seen plenty of her earlier, I was still taken aback by her radiant beauty, her long hair flowing over her pillow, her breasts resting proudly on her chest, so large that even her average sized nipples looked small. Her soft lips were locked in a smile, and for a moment, I stopped, and wondered to myself what she was dreaming about. There was an abnormal bulge in her covers, and even from this distance, I could see Amanda's cock resting across her left leg.

She looked really peaceful, and I hesitated about going in. A part of me didn't want to wake her up, but perhaps I could achieve what I set out to, without waking her up? If I just snuck a peek under the covers and then left? In hindsight, I was so eager to get that one last look at her beautiful cock that I didn't stop to consider where Eric was at that moment, as I opened the door a little further and tip toed my way into the room.

I walked closer and closer, until I stood just beside the bed. This was it. Either I was going to do what I set out to, or I might as well leave the room, so I ever so slowly lifted the covers, and folded them on her far side, laying bare her legs, but most importantly that giant thing she had used so wonderfully on me earlier that evening. Even asleep, resting peacefully, the thing was so beautiful, yet scary.

I admired her shaft for a moment, a part of me knowing I should get out of there, yet even as the thought hit me, I found myself reaching down, softly wrapping my fingers around her member, gently lifting it straight up.

"Oh, god. What am I doing?" I whispered to myself, captivated by the beauty of her cock. As if acting with a will of its own, I felt the thing growing thicker, hardening under my touch. Even though I had seen it fully hard before, I was still taken aback at how much it grew, and before long I was holding a hard cock in my left hand again.

"I can't believe this is real," I whispered before I could stop myself, and I bent over the bed, leaning my head close enough to smell it, and it was intoxicating. The rational part of my brain told me to let go, cover her back up, and sneak back to Cory's room, but I couldn't help myself. The smell was addictive, and I leaned just a little closer, until I could feel the tip against my lips.

The touch was electrifying, and before I could stop myself, I had parted my lips, and taken the first few inches into my mouth. Amanda's cock immediately began to throb, and I could feel the pulse on my lips, as I thought back to how I had tried to deep-throat her in the sauna. My poor throat-muscles rebelled at the idea, but I was determined to try again, and I almost giggled, thinking what she'd say if she woke up right now.

I lowered my head further, feeling the thick shaft fill my mouth. As soon as I felt the tip poke the back of my neck, my free right hand involuntarily moved down my stomach, and it took an effort of will not to start fingering myself. I realized that this had quickly gone from me wanting to get a look at her lovely cock, perhaps one last time, to me wanting to pleasure her. I yearned to see her beautiful shaft throb as I made her orgasm, to feel the hot cum plaster my face.

I began to slowly move my left hand up and down the magnificent cock, when I suddenly heard someone nearby letting out a muffled cough. Without letting Amanda's cock out from my mouth, I looked up, startled to see Eric looking at me with a wide grin on his face. He lifted his hand, and placed a finger over his lips, wordlessly telling me to remain silent.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Eric whispered, and for the longest moment I just stood there, looking at him. What was going on here? Had Amanda told him about what had happened in the sauna? That was the only reasonable explanation I could think of, that made his reaction make sense. It seemed their relationship was even more unconventional than I had imagined.

"Amanda didn't lie, when she told me how breath taking you looked naked," he added, grabbing his cock, beginning to stroke himself, and that's when I realized he was naked as well. I looked down at his crotch, and he had an impressive cock as well. Nowhere near Amanda's monstrous size, but still really large.

"Go on, princess. Don't let me stop you," Eric whispered, and that's when I realized my hand had stopped stroking Amanda. Still in shock from being caught, my hand began to move again, slowly up and down her cock.

The sight of a young woman pleasuring his wife seemed to turn Eric on, and I watched his cock hardening in his hand, and to be honest, I was stunned by the realization that it turned me on as well. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, as I forced my head down a little, forcing the head of Amanda's cock down my oesophagus once more. Somehow it felt less painful this time, as if my throat had gotten used to her immense size.

I heard Eric moving closer, and soon felt him stand next to me, as I tried to suck his wife's cock. Her shaft soon reached the point where I had stopped earlier, and the pain of having my throat stretched returned.

"Good girl," Eric whispered, leaning in close, and I could feel his hand on my back. The moment felt so surreal, as if I was having the most beautiful, erotic dream, Eric's touch fueling my arousal further, egging me on, and making me push further down, Amanda's cock inching its way further down my throat. The pain was excruciating, but I realized I didn't want to disappoint Eric. For some reason I wanted to give him a good show, letting him know how much of Amanda's shaft I could take.

I felt Eric's hand slide down my back, until it reached my butt, and he gave my butt cheek a firm squeeze. His touch was surprisingly soft, yet he caressed my butt firmly, and I let out a loud muffled moan, unable to remain silent any longer.

The pain in my throat was soon overpowered by the burning sensation in my lungs, screaming at me to pull back up so I could breathe again, so reluctantly I began to raise my head, feeling Amanda's lovely cock slowly exiting my throat.

"You weren't kidding about her," I heard Eric say surprisingly loud, and I gasped in panic, as I opened my eyes and looked back at Amanda's face, only to see her wide awake with a gentle smile, and she rose up, resting her upper body on her elbows. So, Amanda had told him about what we had done in the sauna? I suppose Eric's reaction to catching me with his wife's cock in my mouth made more sense now. Even with their pretty explicit consent to my presence, now that everyone was awake, I'll admit I was stunned. Never having been in a situation anything like this one before, I didn't know what to say or what to do. Thankfully both Amanda and Eric seemed to sense my nervousness, and Amanda reached over, placing a hand on my cheek, stroking me lovingly.

"Go on, cara mia," Amanda said softly. "I hope you don't mind if my loving husband watches?" she asked, and my heart thundered in my chest, loving Amanda's tenderness. Even though she had basically caught me being groped by her husband, she still tried to make sure I felt comfortable with the situation we were in.

"No, in fact I want him here," I replied without thinking after pulling my head back up and off her throbbing cock. Amanda was still smiling at me, and I couldn't help but blush. Allowing myself to feel these urges, and put them into words was still completely new to me, but something about Amanda made me feel comfortable in voicing them. In hindsight it's clear that Amanda saw this as the journey of self discovery it was for me, and just as she had done in the sauna, she let me set the pace for whatever was about to happen.

12