A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My back was starting to hurt from standing bent over for so long, so I gently spread Amanda's legs, and then got up onto the bed on my hands and knees. No doubt sensing my nervousness at the situation, Amanda and Eric said nothing, as I again wrapped a hand around Amanda's cock, and even now I struggle to think how I managed to summon the courage to do what I did next.

I turned my head to look up at Eric, who stood there, with the same tender smile that his wife was giving me. I guess being married for long enough makes people's facial expressions become more similar?

"If you wanna keep touching my butt, you're gonna have to jump into bed with us," I told him, grinning with a confidence I didn't know I could muster.

"Well, there's no point in denying that your butt is one of the prettiest things I've ever seen," Eric said, chuckling, as he climbed into bed, positioning himself on his knees behind me. I then looked back up at Amanda, and leaned down, placing a tender kiss on the tip of her cock. She smiled back at me, but I could see her smile becoming strained. From the throbbing of her cock, I realized she was getting close to having another orgasm.

Our eyes met, at the same moment as I felt Eric's hands on my butt cheeks, and at that moment all nervousness washed away from me. Everything that had happened up to that moment, from the first second I saw Amanda and Eric, until now, had been meant to happen. I had been destined to become their plaything, and there was nowhere I'd rather be. In fact, I wanted, no needed, to experience the full fury of their arousal. If this was to be our last time, I needed it to be memorable.

Sensing Amanda's impending orgasm, I decided to give her one last tease, desperate to see the same animal passion in her eyes, as I had seen in the sauna. So, I let go of her cock, holding my head close enough so that she no doubt was able to feel my breath against her member.

Then I reached back between my legs, feeling Eric twitch as I wrapped my fingers around his cock. I turned my head to look back at him, seeing a look of pleasant surprise in his eyes.

"How about it? Wanna feel what your wife felt earlier?" I asked, with a wicked smile, as I guided his already hard cock to the opening in my pussy. He caressed my butt cheeks, too stunned to reply. I had no idea I'd have the confidence to ask my boyfriend's father to fuck me, but I could see his answer from the look in his eyes, so I just winked at him, before looking back at Amanda.

I held her gaze, as I kept my grip on Eric's cock, and I slowly pushed my hips backward, feeling his shaft slowly enter me. This was it. this was my final surrender, and I saw the look in Amanda's eyes I had been waiting for. Maybe she could see it in my eyes as well, and hear it from the moan that escaped my lips, but for some reason I needed her to be sure.

"Go on. The both of you," I managed to say, almost too aroused to even speak. "Your new fuck-toy is ready. Fuck her hard," I added, mentally preparing myself.

There was a moment of complete silence, and I saw Amanda look over my shoulder at her husband.

As if on an unspoken signal, I felt a sharp pain on my right butt cheek, and a loud slapping sound echoed through the room, as Eric spanked me. I barely had time to moan, ecstatic from the sensation, before he forcefully thrust forward, shoving his cock deep inside me, and forcing my body forwards towards Amanda.

I tried to hold Amanda's gaze, as I met Eric's thrusts, but his thick, hard cock pounded my pussy so beautifully it was hard to focus.

*SPANK*

Another sharp pain lanced its way from my left butt cheek as Eric's hand connected with the sensitive skin. I wished I could have told them both how much I loved them for sensing my submissive nature, without being told outright, but all I could do was utter high-pitched moans, in sync with Eric's grunts as he fucked me as hard as I had dreamed of.

As wonderful as it was having Eric fuck me, I wanted Amanda to know my pleasure, so I leaned down, my face right next to her lovely cock. I pressed the flat of my tongue against the throbbing monster, and ever so slowly licked my way up to the tip, feeling it swell from my touch.

"Oh, cara mia," Amanda said, as she took a gentle, but firm grip on my head. "We both love you," she added. She might have said something else after that, but I couldn't register her words. Whatever sense I had of space and time, apart from Eric's cock, was suddenly preoccupied by Amanda grabbing my hair to hold my head still, my mouth wide open over her enormous phallus. Without a word of warning, she thrust her hips up, forcing her cock into my mouth so hard, it felt like my jaw was about to dislocate.

My mind struggled to cope with the dual sensation of being fucked from behind, and feeling Amanda thrust her cock upward, forcing it into my mouth so hard.

*SPANK*

A part of me wanted to scream with joy. All this time, I had feared being fucked, seeing it as an act devoid of emotion, yet even as Eric and Amanda put me through all this pain, it was clearly as much out of love as out of lust, and the raw emotion of it only made it more pleasurable.

*SPANK*

Everything else lost all meaning. My world was reduced down to the feeling of Eric's cock pounding my pussy harder and harder with each thrust, and trying to accommodate Amanda's beautiful monster, as it once more stretched my throat, no doubt making a ridiculous bulge visible to anyone watching.

I quickly became light headed, as much from arousal, as from lack of oxygen. My delirium mixed itself with the pain, and in my mind, served to heighten my arousal further. I couldn't suppress the idea that I no doubt looked like a pig on a spit, being fucked from both ends, and a part of me wanted to laugh. Was this what I really wanted? To be reduced to a play-thing for Amanda and Eric? A cum-bucket for them to fill at their leasure? The answer was a resounding yes, and as soon as the thought came, the orgasm hit me. It struck with the force of a hammer-blow, crashing over me, again and again.

I may have tried to squeal, and I was told afterwards, that the shaking sensation I experienced was my entire body convulsing in utter bliss. All turned to black, as my eyes rolled to the back of my skull, and I passed out, the orgasm too intense for my body to handle.

...

The darkness was in no way frightening. I'm not sure how long I was out, but eventually I returned to the world of the living. I opened my eyes, finding my myself laying flat on my back, and looking up I saw Eric and Amanda looking down at me, with loving, gentle smiles on their faces.

"There you are, princess," Eric said, and tenderly stroked my cheek. "I thought we'd fucked you to death," he added with a chuckle. I giggled at his comment, thinking that'd be the best way possible to go. I didn't quite know what to say or do in that moment, the emotions of what had happened too overwhelming.

********

EPILOGUE

********

I knew that no matter how badly I wanted to, I couldn't spend the night in Amanda's and Eric's bed, and even though they were clearly reluctant to see me go, eventually I made my way back to Cory's bedroom. Before I left, Eric told me both he and Amanda had cum inside me, milliseconds before I blacked out, and knowing I had both their loads inside me made me giddy. I could feel Eric's cum slowly running out of my pussy. Amanda must have cum down my throat, and I couldn't taste any of it in my mouth.

I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow, and I woke up the next day both relieved and sad to see Cory had already left for work. I snuck downstairs and to the sauna, as quietly as I could, retrieving my clothes. I knew I'd have to face the consequences of my actions eventually, and as I walked through the house, a sadness came over me. Realistically, I would break up with Cory later that day, and I would never see the inside of this house again. Would I ever find someone who could both love me and use me as a cum dump at the same time, like Eric and Amanda had?

As I grabbed my purse, I saw a hand written note sticking out.

"Cara mia,

With all of my heart, I must apologize. Cory and his father are at work, and I told you I'd be here for you, if you needed to talk. Sadly, I got a call from work, so by the time you read this, I'm unable to be there for you. To surrender yourself like you did, takes courage, and no matter where you go from here, both Eric and I will cherish what you gave to us. I know it couldn't have been easy for you, cara mia. I pray that night won't be the last time Eric and I got to have you with us, but if it was, we will remember you fondly.

I have to go now, but I want you to know that you are always welcome in our home. I borrowed your phone and programmed my phone number in there, so if you ever feel like talking, I'm here for you. All my love...

/Amanda"

My emotions were still a little raw, and the tenderness and caring I sensed from Amanda drove tears of happiness to my eyes. I didn't want to admit it at the time, but I think I was falling in love with her, and I couldn't stop smiling, thinking back to her sheer presence, her piercing eyes, her loving smile, not to mention that she had the body of a goddess.

I was still on cloud nine as I drove home, and I lay down on my bed, still smiling. My smile faded though when I realized what I had to do. It wouldn't be fair to string Cory along, letting him think that there was a future for us, so with a heavy heart I wrote the most terrible text I had ever written. I cared deeply for him, and to save his relationship with his parents I left out the real reason for the break up. We messaged back and forth a few times, and he took the news as well as could be expected.

I'm glad I had the day off work, as I spent the day in an emotional turmoil. I couldn't help but feel like a terrible person, even crying a little.

Later that day, I got a text from Amanda:

"Cara mia. I just talked to Cory, and he told me you guys broke up. My heart goes out to the both of you, and I hope this message finds you well. I'll be here if you need me. /Amanda"

A part of me knew I should delete the message, but I also knew she deserved to know the truth, so with trembling fingers I wrote back to her:

"I can't put into words what you and Eric gave me. I know there will never be anyone who can match what I felt with you and Eric. To be honest, my heart breaks with the thought of never seeing you guys again. Even though I spoke in the heat of the moment, I meant every word I said."

I tried to put the phone down, but as I looked down, I found myself writing another text:

"If you'll have me, I'll be your play-thing, eager to serve you and Eric in whatever manner you wish."

I stared at the words for a long moment, almost in disbelief at having written those words. Yet my heart knew it was true. Not a minute after having pressed SEND, I got another text, again from Amanda.

"Eric and I will have a friend over for dinner next Friday. We'd love for you to come over, and I think our friend will love you as much as me and Eric do. She's almost as beautiful as you are."

Next Friday couldn't come soon enough.

THE END?

12