All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 11'

by PatriciaFCartier

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
superb

fantastic, wild imagination, please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

What an amazing story!

ExceedsexpectationsExceedsexpectationsalmost 13 years ago
Amazing work

You have a wonderful imagination, and a wonderful means of conveying the raw need and subtle desire inherent in your characters. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best Yet

You have made my pussy drip as you related your new lesbian seduction and pain/pleasure chapter. Thank you.

Tina

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worst chapter

Though i loved the first ten chapters, always rating them as a 4 or a 5, this one did not do it foor me. I thought this only deserved a two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you kidding

just when I though it could not get any worse, well I was wrong it got worse, I am not sure how much more of this I can read

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

No, this story is not only idiotic, it is also completely unbelievable. She is married and has children, but her activities in no way disturb the family routine. Her husband or children never notice anything out of the ordinary, and she appears perfectly normal to the husband. So you're really telling us that whatever she's going through on the side has no bearing on family and married life? You must either be completely disillusioned or you have no idea how a partnership works! But you won't care at all on your way to becoming a lesbian masochist, will you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous