A Different Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My throat blanched, my knees shook, my cheeks went crimson, my mind raced with all I had just read, but despite all that my my tiny clitty betrayed me as it stood straight out from my pink pajamas leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. I fought to fin the right words.

"Sir, Ma'am, first of all let me say thank you. Thank you Sir for providing happiness to my wife which I know I could never provide, and thank you for you kind and thoughtful rules you so graciously took the time to come up with. Thank you Ma'am for taking the time to allow me to buy you a coffee that first day we met at the bookstore and to begin a wonderful journey which has led us to where we are today. Thank you also Ma'am for taking your precious time and showing me and educating me in the ways of female led relationships, and thank you also for throng the time to come up with the kind, and thoughtful rules you've presented me here today. All of my life I have felt an emptiness, and felt there was something missing from my day to day existence. It wasn't until I met you Ma'am that I began to feel that void being filled. I have always had a submissive and subservient personality and society always made me feel as if I should be ashamed of it. It wasn't until I met you Ma'am and you showed me I had nothing to be ashamed of and instead you showed me a world where I could be proud of my submissive and subservient personality. You showed me the truth which was that I was in fact, a beta male in a largely Alpha world. It was through your patience, understanding and tutelage that I was able to come to the full realization that my station in life is as a beta, and my purpose is to serve all Alpha's. Our marriage consecrated that fact and I have never been happier in my life! I thank you both for taking the time to let me speak at such length but feel the need to express myself to both of you. I humbly accept all the conditions on this beautiful document and others in which you two as my Alpha superiors choose to impose. Thank you."

Vince stood and walked over to where I stood at the foot of the bed I used to occupy. Placing his massive hand on my shoulder, he pushed me down to my knees so my face was level with his magnificent penis. It hung there limp, and fantastic. Even in my wildest dream I could never imagine having something so majestic hanging between my pudgy thighs. I looked at it with awe, then looked up at Vince who didn't say a word, or make a move, but I could tell by his eyes what he was commanding me to do. I bent forward slightly and placed the gentlest of kisses on it, then took it gingerly into my mouth and began to suck it. I took my time savoring the flavor of the mixed juices of my Alpa's as I put my heart and soul into the hand at task. I felt him growing rigid in my mouth and worshiped it with more gusto. Soon he was driving his hard cock into my mouth like a piston. Sandra lay at the foot of the bed stroking his back and ass egging him on to show me who was boss, to assert his right as the real man of the house, to put me in my place. I'm not sure how long this glorious blowjob went on, but I would have to guess a good half hour. I could see his thighs start to tighten and he went up on his tip toes, grabbed my head and began to cum. He shot copious amounts of his hot sperm deep into the back of my throat, it filled my mouth and I tried to swallow and continue to suck until he was satiated. Finally, his rhythmic pumping slowed to gradual thrusts as he shot his final seeds into my mouth which went directly to my pot belly. I released his cock as two dancers disengage once the music stops and knelt looking up at the two of them.

"Very nice cuck. Very good job. You keep up like that and we won't have any problems around here." He made his way back to the bed and stretched out. Sandra beamed at me.

"See?" She said. "I told you it would all be worth it, now it's time for us to go to bed so you scurry along."

I looked at her with sad, pouting eyes and as if she could read my mind she responded.

"Let me guess, you're all horny and feeling all vulnerable from all that's happened today. And you want to release your sissy juice from your clitty and spend the night in our room."

"Oh yes Ma'am you've read my mind!"

"Well as you'll learn going forward, when you spill your sissy juice it satisfies you, but it must also entertain us! So I want you to go outside in the backyard where we can see you through the window, take your pink pj's off and make your clitty squirt. You have one minute, now go!"

I was so aroused and confused it was as if I had been programmed. I didn't even realize it was a torrential downpour outside, I scampered outside, stripped of my pj's and took my clitty between my thumb and forefinger and stroked furiously. I spied the Alpha's watching me from the window roaring with laughter. As I stroked my clitty all I could think about was Vince, Sandra and their lovemaking and my new life. In seconds I was spewing my sissy juice into my palm remembering the rule that I must always consume my own ejaculate. Facing the Alpha's and shivering in the cold downpour, I lifted my palm to my mouth and licked it clean. I put my soaking pj's back on and scurried back inside. The lights in the bedroom were off when I returned, the Alpha's were cuddled under the blankets whispering to each other and ignoring my presence. There on the floor was Vince's towel with which he had used to shower earlier and now would be my bed. I lay on the damp towel enveloped in Vince's musky body odor shivering not wanting to disturb them by asking to dry myself off and drifted into a blissful sleep.

All of our lives changed drastically for the better after that night. I officially changed my name to cuck Skerrit paying homage to my Alpha male conqueror much like the slaves of old who took on their Masters name depriving them of any real identity and identifying them as the Masters property. I deposited a sum of five hundred thousand dollars in a joint checking account with Vince and Sandra's name on it. Which meant I would be dependent on them for money, even though in reality it was my money. I had a substantial amount still left in my inheritance but the stipulation was only so much could be withdrawn per year; foresight on my uncle's part that I wouldn't or couldn't blow it all in one place. After the official name change the three of us visited a high end tattoo parlor specializing in sexualized tattoos. I had the word 'clitty' with an arrow tattooed above my tiny clitty. Vince and Sandra had red entwining hearts tattooed over their hearts with each other's names inside. Over my heart I had the same tattoo except above mine I had property of written in script so everyone would know whom I belonged to.

We then visited a high end sex shop where I was fitted with a metal ring which went around my cock and balls, the ring could deliver sensations from an arousing hum or vibrating which would cause me to immediately get erect all the way up to a an electrical shock which would have me sprawled on the floor grasping my crotch as if someone had kicked me in the balls. Sandra and Vince tested out all levels in the shop before deciding on the purchase. The metal ring of course had an iPhone app which allowed both Sandra and Vince to use it on me anytime and anywhere. A specially made key was required to remove the ring which Sandra attached to the hotwife anklet she always wore.

Next it was on to the car dealerships where Vince picked out a beautiful brand new black Cadillac Escalade an Sandra picked out a black BMW M8. Both of these went on my American Express Platinum card. Wardrobes were next and bot Vince and Sandra spared no expense. They then decided we should go to Target and shop for me. You would be amazed at the amount of looks we got as I stood by while my wife and her lover outfitted me with my new wardrobe. It was yoga pants, teddy's, sports bras, long flowing see through nightgowns, some very ridiculous looking teenage girl outfits I imagined would be used to humiliate me. Two or three outfits for going out in public were all female albeit androgynous, so I could either be a lesbian or a transgender person and pass for either. High heels were next as other assorted foot ware. Once all the shopping was done we stopped an a very expensive restaurant in town where I had always wanted to go but never had anyone to go with. I sat like a child in a fancy restaurant with his parents. I wasn't allowed to look at the menu and when the waitress arrived to take our order Vince took control.

"I'll have the porterhouse rare with mashed potatoes and beans, and a Caesar salad, this beautiful woman here will have the duck, and her husband here will have a hot dog and tater tots off then children's menu."

She smirked trying to hold back her laughter, but Vince encouraged her.

"It's alright dear everyone here knows their respective roles, and if you find it amusing please feel free to share out story with your co-workers!"

I was mortified as she walked away laughing and shaking her head. Soon each of her co-workers was cruising by the table looking and snickering as Vince and Sandra kissed and fondled each other while I sat by like the wimp I was. When dinner finally arrived the waitress brought their food first making me sit and watched as they talked, laughed and devoured their meal. Finally as she was cleaning away their plates she brought my cold hot dog and tater tots on a paper plate and a glass of water in a sippy cup. I was mortified! Prior to me taking a bite Sandra held up her hand and looked at the waitress while she took a small to go container out of her Gucci purse, opened it and poured Vince's thick, white, milky, cum on my hot dog.

"Gotta have your 'special sauce' to make you big and strong!" The three of them broke up with laughter as I picked up the lone hot dog and putting the entire length of in my mouth as I had done Vince's cock, licked all the cold cum off and set the hot dog back down on my plate, swallowed and smiled at the Alpha's. The waitress gagged and walked away from the table. Sandra looked at me with loving eyes, smiled and kissed Vince.

"Well I think you've earned yourself a release of your sissy juice for that act. Especially since we know how a little fatty like you must be so hungry you'd given anything to wolf down those tater tots and that hot dog! But knowing all you really want and need for sustenance is Vince's cum makes us happy! Take care of the bill and get us two strawberry shortcakes for dessert to go and we'll be in the car, and don't take too long I need his hard cock inside me tonight cuck!" And with that they exited the restaurant leaving me to deal with the waitress, pay the bill and get their dessert. I had been totally emasculated, humiliated and truth be told I loved very minute of it!

Being a cuckold in a female led relationship is hard enough even when everyone is into it, and like all things in life there are pros and cons. Some cuckolds disdain creampies, whereas I happen to love them and revel in the sub state they put me in, which is a pro in my life. One of the cons which I never even thought I would experience happened a fem months back when Vince came to me regarding the developing romance between he and Sandra.

"cuck, I know Sandra's birthday is coming up as is Christmas. And I want to get her something that will make her feel special and demonstrate my love for her."

I muttered an audible gasp when he said this. I knew they had feelings for each other, but this was the first time I had heard the word love mentioned although I knew it would inevitably work its way into their relationship.

"You see cuck, I'm good at a lot of things in life as you know, fucking, being an Alpha male, all that stuff is easy for me. But the personal stuff that makes chicks swoon, the girlie part of relationships I've never been good at, so I've come up with an idea. Starting today, once a week I want you to come up with some romantic gesture for Sandra from me, and you make it happen, but ALWAYS let me know beforehand what it is because there's nothing worse than being blindsided. So whatever that weeks romantic gesture is, you text it to me the day before so when she gets it I'll be prepared. Same for birthdays and Christmas. I know I could keep coming to you every week for a new idea but frankly it's just too much work so it's easier for me if you handle the whole thing and just let me know about it. And let me just remind you, if she ever finds out there will be hell to pay, do we understand each other?"

"Yes Sir." I said, meekly with my eyes downcast.

Vince walked away without so much as a thank you. My heart sank and I felt sick to my stomach. I had just become complicit in a plot to ensure the two of them fell deeper in love and there would be zero effort on Vince's part and 100% effort on mine. There is a feeling I call cuckold angst, which is the feeling I get in my stomach and head when they are intimate. I'm fine with their fucking and the day to day stuff, but when they get intimate I become a mixture of aroused, jealous, angry, lustful, emasculated, and it makes me almost simultaneously sick to my stomach, light in the head, and aroused all at the same time! And now here I was, a victim of my own actions.

Alas, I complied and like everything I do as a cuckold I made sure I gave it my full effort. The schedule I developed was that Sandra would receive her romantic gesture ever Friday which would prime them for the entire weekend of bliss. My or I should say Vince's gestures ranged from flowers, to scattering of rose petals, to spa treatments, to little things like buying her a baby Yoda stuffed doll (her favorite) and watching her swoon over Vince who probably didn't even know who baby Yoda was! Along with this Vince made me practice copying his handwriting so mine was a spot on match for his, so he wouldn't even have to sign a card, or write the short and long love notes Sandra received. Soon I was so focused on making sure my handwriting was a spot on copy of his, I couldn't even remember what my own looked like or recreate it!

This tortuous task for me led to bliss for the two of them. One night while Vince was out and I knelt giving Sandra a foot massage she gushed on and on about it.

"Oh cuck, I'm giddy lately like a schoolgirl! Vince has been so wonderfully romantic these past few months! It been a whirlwind of gifts and surprises and he's so romantic AND hung! Don't you agree?"

"Yes Ma'am." I said, trying to hold back the tears. But she didn't notice.

"I mean I always knew what an Alpha male and virile lover he was, but this other side, this tender romantic side, I just never imagined he possessed such qualities. It makes me swoon every time he walks into the room! And it's the little things, not the expensive ones, like the baby Yoda doll OMG that was SO sweet of him! I would've never imagined he knew I liked baby Yoda let alone think enough to go out and buy me a doll! You know cuck, there's a lot you can learn from Vince. I mean let's face it you'll never be a real man, we all know that, but you could learn a lot from him on how to treat a lady and how to be romantic! Oh cuck, I am so happy! He's all I think about! And the sex, well I don't have to tell you!"

I wanted to cry. It was the closest to suicide I've ever been. I was crestfallen with despair, and yet I had created my despair. But what could I do? I loved her so, and in many ways loved our life together with Vince and could imagine ever giving it up, but when the cuckold angst hits, it hits hard and hangs on. So I continued, and never received so much as a thank you or acknowledgment from Vince. Except the one time she was hugging him madly thanking him profusely for the Star Wars purse I had ordered for him to give to her, he looked straight at me while he head was buried in his necked and gave me a wink and smile. I died a thousand deaths inside.

The hardships of my cuckold life are many. Waiting in the pouring rain to get concert tickets to a concert I'll never attend. Shopping and cooking gourmet meals I'll never eat. Washing clothes and polishing shoes I'll never wear. Dressing in humiliating outfits in front of others to please the Alphas. Enduring lip injections to have plump and fuller lips which enhance my oral servitude of the Alphas, which when taken to extreme make you look ridiculous for the four to six months they last provoking stares, whistles, and rede comments by people. I accept all of these hardships and do my best to chalk it up to the fact that I was born a beta and that's what comes with the territory. However, the hardest of all the hardships for me personally are the intimate ones. Watching Sandra rake her long red manicured nails I've paid for down Vince's back and over his ass while they fuck. Seeing her cup the back of his head with my wedding ring and diamond on her finger as she pulls him in for a kiss during their lovemaking. Watching him rub her leg in the car as we go places and I am relegated to the backseat like a child. The private jokes. The late night whispers. And the absolute worst, being banished to my cuck hole; as they've come to refer to it, when they desire privacy. The intimate acts are the hardest of the hardships for me to bear.

When Vince first moved in I was relegated to the basement and a spare room we had down there. However, a few weeks after he moved in he decided it would be a perfect man cave and gym area for him. So I had to move all my clothes out of the tiny dresser I had and put them into a large green garbage bag (in many countries a man who wears a green hat is known as a cuckold and the color green associated with cuckoldry) and I was relegated to a spot in the cold, damp corner of the basement next to the washer and dryer and right below the laundry chute. So when dirt clothes are tossed down the laundry chute they land directly on my bed, which I should add really isn't a bed but a dog bed placed on the floor. Vince has his man cave and I have my cuck hole.

The sexual servitude I provide Vince and Sandra I adore and look forward to as it allows me physical contact with another human being which I rarely get. I've literally spent hours sucking Vince's cock, licking both of their asses, and eating large cream pies from Sandra's pussy and ass. But even then as I'm kneeling between her thighs licking his cum from it and bringing her to yet another orgasm she is busy telling him how great he's just fucked her as if I weren't even there!

Late one night when Vince was out of town at a football game with friends, Sandra came home drunk after a night out with the girls. Sandra can be mean both physically and verbally if she's had too much to drink which thank God doesn't happen often. She stumbled in the door and I was downstairs doing laundry and didn't hear her come in. When I appeared in the kitchen she looked at me with venom on her face, lipstick smeared, hair a mess, she kicked off her high heels and I immediately picked them up and she slapped me hard across the face.

"You fat, roly-poly, fag don't you know you're supposed to greet your Alphas when they come in the door?"

"I'm so sorry Ma'am I was downstairs with the washer and dryer going and didn't hear you come in."

She slapped me again, a tear formed in my eye and ran down my cheek.

"Oh is the poor baby gonna cry? Fucking wimp! Excuses that's all you ever have! Well that's what you are, a sorry excuse for a man! That's why I have Vince and that's why I love him and not you!" She began stripping off her clothes as she headed to the bedroom leaving a trail behind her which I dutifully scooped up. Once in the bedroom she plopped on the bed naked laying on her back. He hair splayed out on the pillow and her giant breasts looked like globes of flesh any man would kill for, her thick thunderous thighs accentuated her rubenesque figure. She was truly a Goddess! "Come lick my pussy!"