A Different Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dove between her legs and began tonguing her and was immediately met by another mans cum! Oh dear, I thought she must've met with one of her lovers and then in the aftermath felt guilty and began drinking heavily. I lapped at her lips and thighs as she slapped my bald head.

"You fucking wimp! You're nothing! You're a sad excuse for a man! Vince! Vince is the man I love. Gonna marry....." and she passed out!

Had I heard her correctly? Did she say she was going to marry Vince? My heart sank and my stomach rose into my throat. I pulled the covers over her, turned the light off watched her sleeping naked body and felt a stirring in my thighs. My clitty was rock hard standing upright and dripping. I wanted to just touch it. I knew it would only take three or four strokes to bring me to spill my sissy juice and no one would know. My hand went towards my clitty and then pulled back as if by an invisible force. I had been conditioned to do what the Alphas instructed me to do not what I wanted to do. I shut the door and left her sleeping returning to my chores.

I've had my feelings hurt, been ignored, blown off, emasculated and humiliated and yet I continue to live this lifestyle. Many people would call me crazy for putting up with what I do. But it's only when you realize your true station in life do you come to embrace your true happiness. People call me a pussy, fag, henpecked, pussywhipped, and they're correct on all counts. But I'd rather be that then pretending to be something I'm clearly it, an Alpha male. I've seen those guys out on bars pretending to be Alphas and I've seen some 'happily married' guys that ten times more pussywhipped than I am. It's all in how you want to cover your submission and be perceived by the outside world. I've chosen to be totally transparent in who I am and what I am. I could've found a woman had a couple kids, been henpecked and beaten down and miserable, but perceive myself to be normal. And what's normal? That's anyone's guess. So if you think I'm a pathetic loser, so be it, but the next time you're miserable and not getting laid and your wife is ragging on you ask yourself which one of us is truly happier.