A Different Me Ch. 03 - Yeva

Story Info
I discover sex in Germany and help out a friend in need.
11k words
4.5
5.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers

Chapter 3 - Yeva

Author's Note - To the person who gave feedback on chapter 1 - N., thank you. I had originally planned to just shorten the names to let people fill the blank with any name they wanted. I will try your suggestion out here and see how it turns out. Constructive criticism is very welcome - I want these to be as good as possible and spend a quite a bit of time writing, revising, and editing. If you are going to give a low rating, please at least leave a comment offering some advice. Thanks.

***

This story takes place while on my year abroad. As a foreign languages student, I spent one year split between 2 universities in Germany and Italy. In Germany, I met my wife, however it was very complicated at the beginning and involved us being on for a week, then off for a week, then on again, then off for a couple of months, before finally getting together for good. This story finds its spot in that sweet couple of months, where I had many opportunities to get laid. I flirted with many classmates around then with a newfound confidence, but I didn't actually sleep with any of them. By the time I was actually ready to move on, we were getting together again.

Yeva (not real name) is a very strange and wonderful person. We met in class and eventually became friends. As will become clear in the story, she is not the easiest person to get to know, but I do seem to collect extraordinary people as friends. The truth of our friendship is that I was one of the few people who took the time to get to know her well, and we spoke a lot in those rocky, early parts of my relationship with my wife.

Much of this story is fictional. She did offer to hook me up with one of her Ukrainian friends, who she claimed was "loose" and more than willing to sleep with anyone. I did not take her up on the offer, as happens in the story, and never met her in real life. I did spend the night at Yeva's place once - not to sleep with her, but because we spent too long talking about something that was personal to her and it got too late to go home. I did think something could happen that night and did wake up with a very obvious erection in the middle of the night. I did show it off with a bit of hope and pride. I caught her staring at it, but after a while she went back to sleep and did nothing about it. Much of her back story is an exaggerated version of what she told me at the time, but what she told me was so fantastical that I am not sure how much of it I actually believe myself.

***

Going to Germany was one of the best decisions of my life. I knew I would only be there for a semester before leaving for Italy, But I felt that I had found my Heimat in German. My home. I was a new and different person there. I had never been great at flirting back home, or even really talking to women, but being in a new environment where nobody knew me, and I could try to be a different person. I was soon getting a lot of female attention. I took one of those opportunities that my new personality afforded me and fell in love for the first time with a beautiful Chinese girl - Huiyan. After a short time, it ended. Then it was on again. Then she broke my heart for the last time.

When Huiyan ended our budding relationship the second time, just as I thought I would finally be granted access to her heart forever (and hopefully also her hot little Chinese pussy), I was distraught. I suffered for a while with the confusion and anger of the breakup and said things to her in parting I would always regret and didn't mean, but it was over, and I needed to move on.

One benefit of finding and losing love for the first time is the sudden understanding of a woman that comes with it - How she thinks, how she behaves, what makes them flare up in anger, what makes them melt. I was now able to speak to a woman while looking at her in the eyes much more confidently, and flirting became much easier for me. Yeva was the first to notice the change in me and became the first in a line of women that helped me to get over Huiyan - well, the second, but I will get back to that later.

I first met Yeva in class. She was short and very average looking. Long, dark hair wiht no particular style and a face that was not overly attractive - there were definitely better-looking girls in the class and, physically, I was attracted to them more. I learned over the course of our first few classes that she was Russian and was studying for a PHD at the university for a couple years, despite being only 22. She was a genius, and also extremely arrogant. The only reason she was in my C2 undergrad classes was because she wanted to keep her German language up to scratch.

Initially, I was with the rest of the students in not getting along with her, however I soon was tasked with working with her on an assignment and we hit it off immediately. We started talking online, and I learned a lot about her. She let down her guard, I became one of her only real friends there. She had very clear mental scars as a result of her upbringing, and I myself am not sure how much of her story I believe.

Yeva told me that her mother very much ruled the household. Both her parents came from good stock and raised her and her siblings with the need to be the best. As children, her parents would regularly enter them into competitions designed for the elite families in Russia. She was taught to parade with the family on stage and talk about how wonderful her parents were to crowds of thousands from the age of 3. Her house was never empty - there was always an important politician, or a billionaire oil baron, or an international businessman around for dinner in their perfectly arranged stately home.

Failure was unacceptable in her household, and when she brought home a B grade in primary school, after watching a TV show a little too late and falling asleep without having done her homework, her mother beat her with a cane. Her entire life from then involved studying. She was the top student in her school, in her city, and among the top students in the country. Her mother entered her into a university fast-track program aimed at the best of the best, and she excelled. By the time that I had met her she had already graduated from 2 elite universities and was fluent in 4 different languages. Her idea of good music was Beethoven and Tchaikovsky, and for her any kind of film was little more than a distraction from her studies.

Despite saying all of this with pride, her inner pain was clear to me, and it was easy to see that there was more beneath the surface. She had never lived a life that did not involve studying - she had never lived. I, on the other hand, had always loathed it with a passion. When she asked me why I studied languages, I gave her my honest answer. 1 - I had a very hot, blonde lesbian German teacher in high school who I had a major crush on, and so was inspired to work very hard in that one subject, and 2 - A languages degree at my uni had the added benefit of not requiring a dissertation in the final year. She was unable to comprehend the base nature of my decision-making process and decided not to believe me.

I finally managed to persuade her to let me introduce her to what I considered to be the height of culture - 80's hair metal, 00's emo shit, and violent action movies. She absorbed all of this with the degree of diligence you would expect from so studious a person and we ended up having long conversations about what Amy Lee was really singing about, and exactly why Jon Bon Jovi should be considered to be the best poet of the 20th century. Our discussion of the classic Arnie movie, Commando, was an example of excellence in academics. I helped her let her hair down a little and she really opened up to the world.

She began joining me on nights out with the other year abroad students. She liked the fact that she could improve her social connections with classmates that were often openly dismissive of her and was very thankful to me.

Around this time, I had finally entered my relationship with Huiyan, after a long feeling out process that involved not-quite-dates and emotional on-line conversations. She had completed the seduction and, though we had not yet slept with each other, and had barely even seen or touched each other without clothes on, we were now together and inseparable. Being a man in his first relationship, I was deathly afraid of blowing it. Every spare moment we clung to each other, and I stopped spending time with others - I turned into that guy.

When she called it off the first time, I was devastated, but a week later we were back together again after chancing on each other late in the university building and having a spontaneous talk about what had happened between us. Our talk led us to a tearful and erotic, fully clothed make out session in an empty classroom where she came in her panties while grinding on my thigh. The next day she came to my place unexpectedly to apologise for breaking up with me before. Her apology took the form of finally allowing me to see, feel, kiss, and suckle on her beautiful medium-sized Asian tits. We then made out topless for the first time.

A couple of days later, she let me know that she had never seen a man's penis and wanted to know what mine looked like. After kissing for a while, I took everything off, letting her see her first ever dick. She touched and tugged at it gently. Her eyes were wide, and she was biting her lip as she told me big and hard it was, and that she didn't think all 8 inches would even fit inside her. In the end, I needed to cum and asked if she wanted to watch. She played with my balls as I sucked on her tits and masturbated for her. She watched in wonder as I shot my load on my chest and stomach and she got her first sight of a man's cum.

Not long after, she changed her mind about our relationship again, after a conversation with her parents, who were not happy about my lack of a house and car, or my lack of job prospects, and she broke my heart. We had a huge argument and said horrible things to each other, all in perfect German. But that is a story for another day, and this is where we get back to Yeva

I was in a terrible place and reached out to Yeva and few others for support. She helped me through my pain and gave me a solid footing in reality again. It really is amazing what academic conversations about the subtext of Cliffhanger can do for a man in despair. She also helped me to realise that not everything was about pussy. In her I had found a female friend that I could have normal conversations with. Conversations that were not bur that did not involve attraction or feelings - initially, at least. Over time I began to grow more attracted to her personality as I got over the rejection of Huiyan. Finally, in an attempt to take our friendship to the next level I broached a topic we had never discussed. Sex.

I had previously suspected that she had no knowledge of the beast with two backs beyond what could be found in a biology textbook, and though I was right in my assumption that she was a virgin, I was wrong that she had never known a man intimately. She told me the following story.

Her domineering mother invited an army general to dinner one evening when Yeva was 18 and working towards completing her master's degree. He was to be a judge in a perfect house competition run by the state and her mother had been hoping to win his vote in advance. He arrived for dinner accompanied by his wife and their 20-year-old son, Oleg. Oleg was tall, and good looking, but fat. He was very polite to her and showed an interest in her studies, by this point in her life she had begun masturbating and thinking about men in a sexual way and developed an attraction to Oleg. During dinner, her mother noticed her glances at the general's son, and his at her daughter. After two weeks her mother informed her that she would be staying with Oleg in his family Dacha for a while, and that the two families wanted to see if they would be compatible enough to marry. Her final instruction was to do her best to impress him.

She did what she always had done and obeyed her mother's words as law. She accepted that she would marry this man but believed that he would still allow her to have the academic career that she had always wanted. On her first day there, however, she realised the truth. His act during the dinner had been a complete façade.

He was a college drop-out who had very antiquated ideas about the role of a woman. She arrived, excited about getting to know her future husband and enter the world of men and sex. He welcomed her into his home wearing only a pair of boxers, his large, hairy gut on full display. By her description, he was a slob. There were old take-away boxes everywhere, and her first task as his woman was to clean them up so she could sit and watch him get some Halo done before it was time for dinner. After cooking for him, he demanded that she remove her clothes and make him hard so he could pop her cherry. She lied about being on her period and pretended to be asleep in his bed, while he jerked off to loud American porn in the next room.

After a couple of days of avoiding him as much as possible, he began to tire of her lack of house training, lack of interest in his hobbies, and lack of any kind of sexual attraction to him. He treated her like shit for an entire day and criticised her inability to cook a good meal for him or keep his house clean. In the evening, he tried forcing her to give him her virginity again.

Upon her refusal, however, he decided enough was enough and forced her against a wall, tearing off her shirt. As he let her slide to the floor in front of him, he mocked her wonky tits, whipped out his large penis and forced her to jerk him off. He did not believe in hygiene, and she described in lurid detail the stench of his rotten chode. Her face was painted with tears, but she knew her only way out was to please him and end her ordeal.

She was inexperienced, and her hand job skills did not meet his requirements. He told her the whores he had paid in America were worth 100 of her and slapped her to the ground. He sat on her chest, grabbed her hair roughly, and tried forcing her face to his dick, but she was struggling too much.

He slapped her hard on the face again started beating himself off instead, covering her face and hair with sperm, before spitting on her for good measure and leaving her on the floor alone. She described the moment when his wretched cum hit the tears still forming in her eye, and the burning sensation it sent through her eye socket, as the moment that she vowed to herself that would not marry this man, or any man after him.

Leaving that night and returning home, she hoped her mother would understand what happened. When she told her mother how Oleg had abused her, however, her mother called her a dumb whore, asking why she hadn't just fucked him instead? Yeva was hurt by the words, and wanted to leave, but her mother wouldn't let her go.

She told her daughter how their entire fortune was built on her willingness to give her body to men of power, how her father was a useless cuck who watched with his dick in his hands as she sucked and fucked her way to winning every competition they had entered and securing every business deal her husband had made. She had given herself to so many men over the years that she couldn't even say for sure who the father of her own children was. She concluded by admitting that she had even given Oleg's father VIP access to her arsehole to secure the union of their families, and that she had pretended to enjoy every minute of the army general violently drilling and filling her bowels with his cum - all for the betterment of her family.

Her mother made it clear that Yeva was to return to Oleg and fuck him however he wanted to ensure the future of their family, that she had to stop playing the virgin princess and start making the sacrifices her mother had, or she would see that her academic career was over and throw her out to be gang-raped by the commoners on the street instead.

She left home the next morning and went to her university professor, who, upon hearing of her ordeal, sympathised and arranged for her to be transferred to Germany until everything died down. There she had stayed, and until she met me, she hadn't opened up to any other man about her past. Upon hearing this I had no good response and tried to reassure her that not all men were like that - that she would find the right person. She thanked me for my efforts and for being a friend, but said she needed some space, so I gave it to her.

After a few days of avoiding the topic, she brought up sex again while on a walk with me after class. She knew that Huiyan had been my first love and asked me what we had done together. I told her in detail, and she thanked me for my honesty, before telling me that she thought she had a solution to my pain. She believed that in order for me to get over Huiyan, I needed to go further with another woman. That I needed to see, feel, and maybe even enter another woman's vagina to get out of my funk.

I wasn't yet sure where she was going with this, but it made some sense to my horny brain, and I began to picture Yeva lowering her wet cunt onto my dick. I asked if she meant with her, and she laughed, telling me that she was in no position to teach anybody how to have sex. She told me she had a good friend from the Ukraine. She was one of her classmates in the PHD program who owed Yeva a favour. Talya was openly promiscuous, and Yeva offered to call in that favour by asking her to take my virginity. I didn't like the idea of somebody being forced to fuck me, and told her it wasn't necessary, but the thought of what could happen had made me rock-hard. Yeva noticed my bulge and told me matter-of-factly that my other head had other ideas, and that she would talk to her friend and let me know the result. I went home after lunch and came hard in the shower thinking back on the conversation.

That evening I received a message from Yeva informing me that Talya was "eager" to help me and was going to come over to my place the next day at 8pm. I tried to refuse again, nervous about what might happen, but Yeva told me to trust her. She had arranged everything for me and Talya already had my address. Talya had only required that I save up all my sperm for her. I tried again to back out of it, but was told to shut up and enjoy myself, and my fate was sealed.

The next day arrived, and I was a nervous wreck. I spent so much of the day fully erect, that I was worried I would run out of blood elsewhere, and by the time 8 arrived I was ready to burst. Talya knocked on the door a few minutes late, and I opened it to get my first sight of her. She looked amazing - Long, blonde hair framed her pale, white face and Eastern-European features. She was tall and curvy, wearing a long black coat that ran down to below her knees, black tights, and furry boots. She greeted me, before asking for permission to come in. I showed her into my room, holding the door open for her. She walked past me and entered, stepping out of her boots and dropping her coat to the floor. She wore nothing but a mostly transparent black bra, G-string panties and long tights.

I stood frozen to the spot. I had seen naked women in porn before, but that paled in comparison to seeing this Ukrainian bombshell in front of me in all her glory. She patiently let me enjoy the view with a deep smile on her face - long, shapely legs led to a clearly bald pussy, hidden by the fabric of her panties. Her slightly round stomach featured a small butterfly tattoo on the left side, slightly above her belly button. There was another butterfly on the small of her back. I had seen Huiyan's breasts in our short time together, but Talya had her beat by a mile with her massive, fleshy tits that were barely contained by her bra. The see-through lace showed me her long, erect nipples and large areola. I was stunned. I was speechless.

iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers