A Different Me Ch. 03 - Yeva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I closed my eyes, however, I heard a soft whimper from the corner of the room. I remembered Yeva was there and thought about covering up in case she woke up and saw me. I then heard more noises and wondered what she was doing in her dream. The soft whimpering became heavy breathing, and I could just about hear wet, squelching sounds. Opening my eyes a little and pretending to be asleep, I saw in the faint moonlight the shape of her sitting up in her bed, leaning against the head of her bed, with her hands under the covers and her face pointing directly at my dick. It dawned on me that she must be masturbating, and I decided to let her have her moment of bliss. I closed my eyes and listened to her. She came soon after with a restrained squeal and slumped down sideways on the bed, sighing softly to herself.

Hearing her jack off was a huge turn on for me, and knowing that she had done so looking at me left me feeling horny and confident. I started stroking it up and down, knowing she was still looking at me, and showing off its size to her. She gasped as she realised I had been awake the whole time and I saw shadowy hands covering her face. "Oh no! I am so sorry, I thought you were asleep still. I just really needed that" She said apologetically.

I told her that she didn't need to worry and I am glad that she enjoyed herself, before asking if she minded if I did the same. "You mean, here? Now? I don't know. It is so weird...I have never done anything like this, you know?" She was clearly reluctant. I suggested that we talk about what happened first, and see where it led, and she seemed happy with that. I got up and joined her on the bed, not bothering to hide my cock as I did so - she had already seen everything anyway, so I concluded there was no point She didn't take her eyes off of me as it bounced when I approached her

I turned on her bedside lamp so we could see each other properly and began by asking Yeva why she had felt the need to masturbate. She admitted that she hadn't been able to fall asleep with me in the room and had seen my cock when I first kicked the covers off. Seeing me in that state after everything I had done for her that night, especially how I had kissed her, had turned her on. She had tried ignoring the feeling and falling asleep, but it wouldn't go away. She had even tried plucking up the courage to join me in bed, waking me up and offering herself to me, but was afraid I would reject her and had fantasised about it while masturbating instead.

I put my arm around her shoulders and let her rest her head on mine, as she informed me that Talya had told her, in graphic detail, what we had done in bed, and how much she had enjoyed her time with me. Talya had apparently focused on how big I was and how great it had felt inside her, and had even encouraged Yeva to try me out for herself. She had gone as far as to give Yeva her some tips and advice for pleasing me, but she was too nervous to act on them. Yeva admitted to having feelings for me and wanting to give her virginity to me, but knew she did not have Talya's body, or looks, or boobs, or confidence, and was afraid I would reject her advances.

Lifting her face to mine and looking her in the eyes for a long time, I processed everything she had said. It seemed pretty simple to me, I liked her a lot, and she was in love with me. We were both hungry for the other, and I knew where this could go, but it had to be right for us both and I needed to show her that men are not all pigs. I kissed her softly on the lips and thanked her for her honesty. She kissed me back with her eyes closed. I told her softly that she might not have what Talya has, and my time with Talya had been incredible, but Talya was missing something - She was not Yeva - she did not have the innocent personality that I adored, the cute facial expressions that warmed my heart when she was doing something daring or reckless, or the kind soul that wanted to cure a man's broken heart in any way possible.

I admitted that I still wanted to fuck Talya, and probably would again if I had the chance, but I wanted to make love with Yeva too and support her in the way that she needed me to. She was special to me - she was different. I told her that I cared about her, but did not want to be in any relationship, because I would be leaving soon, and because I wanted to take some time to explore my sexuality some more before settling down. I explained that I understood if she was not happy about this, but if she still wanted to give herself to me, I would be honoured to be her first, and would treat her the way I believed a man should.

She smiled at me, with tears of happiness streaming down her face and planted a long, testing kiss on my lips which I returned. She sat up beside me, suddenly unsure what to do with my confession and where to take this. I realised I would have to take the initiative and placed her hand gently on my cock and nuzzled below her ear, whispering to her that I knew how much she wanted it, and she could take as long as she wanted to touch me and feel me. She rubbed her face against mine and tested my dick's hardness and size, telling me how wonderful it felt to finally have me in this way. My pre cum began to leak out and she tentatively touched it with the tip of her finger and rubbed in onto my shaft. She asked me to lay down and get comfortable. As I did, I pulled my boxers off, leaving myself fully naked for her, and closed my eyes as her hands explored the body of the first man to treat her like she deserved.

She felt my hairy balls, jumping slightly as they moved by themselves and asking me to tell her more about them. I closed my eyes at the sensation and calmly explained as much as I knew, before encouraging her to squeeze them gently. She did and my cock jumped at the slight pain, but she ignored it and began to roll them around. She cupped my testicles and felt their weight, before returning to my dick and stroking it slowly, bending down to give me another kiss on the lips and telling me how beautiful I am.

I whispered into her ear that I wanted to see her and she nodded. She moved her hand away from my manhood and sat back on her feet, looking shy as I removed her pyjama top and placed it on the bed carefully. Her hands immediately went to her chest as it became clear to me that she was topless below it. I let her keep them there and took in her body. I had always known that she was not skinny and could see her love handles bulging over the tops of her pyjama bottoms, and her stomach folding in on itself a little in the middle. She looked at herself, then at, my cock, and wondered aloud how I could still be so hard for so ugly a woman. I kissed her on the lips firmly, telling her that I found her incredibly sexy, and that many other men would too.

I gestured for her to lay back and get comfortable, still allowing her to keep herself hidden from me. I first removed her pyjama bottoms. Short, shapely legs, led up to pair of standard white cotton briefs that were soiled by her juices and looked uncomfortable. I removed those too, and she used one of her hands to cover her vagina, leaving her naked on the bed before me, looking scared and nervous. The hand over her pussy did not cover all of her pubes, and I could tell she did not groom herself the way that Talya had. I bent over to kiss the hand covering her vagina, doing the same to the arm now covering her tits, and finally on her lips again. I went back to her ear and nibbled at it, repeating to her that she was beautiful and did not need to hide a thing from me. She moaned loudly, bit her lip hard and kept her eyes closed tightly, not wanting to see my reaction as she put her hands over her eyes and revealed herself to a man for the first time.

Her breasts were somewhere between medium and large, and I couldn't wait to feel them in my hands. The left was slightly larger, with a small pinkish-brown nipple pointing downwards. The right was smaller, with a similarly sized nipple pointing slightly to the right. I took some time to give them a good feel, stroking and squeezing them softly. She still seemed nervous but was watching me closely now. She must have thought that their unevenness was ugly, and I was determined to show her that whatever the shape or size, I loved her tits.

I gave them a generous and loving massage, before leaning towards them with my mouth and beginning to kiss, lick, and suckle them all over. She moved her hands to the back of my head and lifted up her knees, gyrating her hips a little, enjoying the feeling as she watched me worship her. She began to breathe heavily as I took her right nipple in my mouth and nibbled at it, teasing her by biting down on it and pulling it up. She gasped out loud and started stroking my hair. I grinned at her, moved up to kiss her lips again, then went between her legs.

With her knees up I had a full view of her stunning little pussy. A long and wide pair of outer lips were completely surround by a thick bush of pubic hair. I remembered what drove Talya crazy, and felt for the little nub I knew was her clit. She bucked in reaction and I continued to play with her, brushing my fingers around it in soft, slow strokes until she was desperate to reach down and play with herself. I stopped her hands and and she moaned in frustration, begging me to touch her there again. I took the clit between two of my fingers, parting her lips at the same time and being met with a gushing aroma of arousal. I rolled her clit between my fingers and she started to pull at her tits and thrash wildly.

I entered a finger inside her to explore her pussy some more, and she was tight as hell. The finger inside her and my movements on her clit pushed her over the edge very quickly, and she clamped down on my finger as she began leaking juices over my hand, screaming incomprehensibly and pulling hard at her left breast, before laying back and panting hard. I pulled out my finger, knowing how sensitive she must feel, and lay next to her again, pulling her head onto my chest. She came down from her climax and kissed my nipples, thanking me over and over and letting me know it was the best she thing had ever felt. She playfully bit my nipple the way I had and laughed as I reacted with a moan.

She felt for my dick again, this time with more confidence. A loud moan left her mouth when she realised it had shrivelled back to its regular size and shape. I explained that it hadn't gotten any attention in a while, and that it would get big again when if she gave it some. She began playing with the head and pulling at it, while kissing me again on the lips. Her kisses moved to my ears and she started breathing heavily into them and panting in an exaggerated manner as she used her spare hand to masturbate again, knowing I could see every detail of her lewd performance.

She asked me if this was what I had in mind and I nodded happily. She moved so she was sitting astride my stomach and started feeding her tits to my eager mouth, one after the other. She was growing in confidence, and soon enough I had grown again in dick size, and it was pressing against her back. She stopped her performance and admired her work, stroking it up and down more vigorously than before, with her hand behind her back, causing me to start to moan and writhe beneath her.

I was just starting to build to an orgasm, but she suddenly stopped, climbed off me with an apology and went naked to her wardrobe. She pulled out a condom wrapper and returned. She opened it and handed it to me. I sat up to roll it clumsily over my length. She climbed back on the bed and sat in front of me, and we began to kiss passionately.

One of her hands was in my hair, and the other was pumping my dick slowly My hands were busy playing with her breasts. After a long time, she whispered that she was ready for me. I gently lay her down and got into position and kissed her softly.

She closed her eyes tight, and bit down on my bottom lip hard as I entered her for the first time. She soon began to adjust to the first couple of inches, but I had reached her hymen. Her eyes opened and she nodded at me in desperation. I thrust slightly and broke through, causing her to cry out in pain. I held still for a moment, kissing her head and asking if she wanted me to continue. She nodded and began to move her hips to take more of me inside her, telling me "I'm yours... yours... finally yours...", and beginning to move faster.

I kept my pace slow, however, pushing slightly further in and before pulling out and starting again, letting her adjust to my size until I bottomed out and our pubic hair became intertwined. We looked each other in the eye and kissed deeply again enjoying the moment of complete union. Soon, though, we both needed more, and we began fucking each other, groaning into each other's mouth as we quickened our pace. She put her feet around my back to push me deeper inside her and my cock was soon engulfed in her virgin snatch. Her thrusting became unpredictable, and she started pulling hard at my hair and screaming over and over into the night as she came hard on my dick. She kissed me hard again, thanking me repeatedly and begging me to finish. A minute later I did, pushing hard and deep into her and filling the condom with rope after rope of cum, holding still as I felt her walls milking me dry. I collapsed on top of her, and we kissed long and slow, looking into each other's eyes and smiling with complete satisfaction.

I pulled out and rolled off of her, sighing contentedly as I removed the blood and cum covered condom and tossed it in the bin next to the bed. She had sat up and was checking out the state of her now well-fucked pussy. It was red raw and blood was seeping out. I handed her some tissues and she kissed me in appreciation. I sat behind her, and she leaned against me, letting me causally play with her tits.

We spoke for a long time about how we felt about each other, and we both agreed that we would keep having sex while we could, but neither of us wanted to be in a relationship. She had strong feelings for me, and I for her, but we knew it couldn't work long term. She was just glad that she would always have me to remember as her first. We slept a little in each other's arms, before I left in the morning for a shower with a parting kiss.

Yeva and I went on to spend a lot of time together over the rest of the semester. Often it would lead to slow, passionate sex. Other times she didn't feel like it and we would just cuddle and watch a movie. We became what we would now call friends-with-benefits and were both very content with the arrangement.

Talya did visit me again, 3 times in fact, and each time was wild. By the end of the semester, I had fucked every single one of her holes countless times and had had to shower her cum off of every conceivable part of my body. One time she even managed to convince her big-breasted, raven-haired friend, Irina, to join us for the ride, and I had my first threesome.

This wasn't enough woman for me, however. The beast in me had been awakened and I was determined to fuck as many people as I could before I left Germany. I had one night stands with 2 different Czech girls from my class, a quickie behind a bar with a stunning Ethiopian friend of a classmate, and a few incredible hook ups with the British girl I had felt up before.

Despite my sexual depravity at this time, I always came back to Yeva. She knew of my exploits and approved. She would often ask me to describe my encounters to her in lurid detail while I played with her clit before sex, which led to some of our most intense orgasms together. Yeva herself was content with my regular visits, and did not sleep with other men while I was available, even though I encouraged her to do so.

I eventually left for Italy, after a night spent fucking Yeva's brains out - her farewell gift to me. I had further sexual encounters in Italy and made sure to keep Yeva updated. Over time our friendship became just that - friendship. A month after I had left, she moved on and entered into a relationship with a German PhD student who was 12 years older than her. She told me in detail about their first fuck. He had a small penis but made up for it in experience and had made her cum twice - once with his tongue, and again while fucking her hard - before he finished inside her. She admitted that her orgasms with him were not as strong as they had been with me, but she felt that he was the one. He proposed after a couple of months of sleeping with her, and she accepted.

I was not jealous - her happiness made me happy - but she spoke to me less after getting engaged. She had told him about me, and he was concerned about our continued contact. Eventually I moved back to the UK to finish up my degree. They got married, and we lost contact completely. I like to think that she is out there in the world somewhere, living a happy family life, and believe that our experiences together made us grow into better, more confident and sexual beings.