A Different Me Ch. 05 - Nicki

Story Info
A Christmas party with a slutty colleague goes very well.
5.2k words
4.33
5.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers

Chapter 5 - Nicki

This is a quick Christmas-themed story based on a girl I worked with when I was in Hong Kong. After writing chapter 4 while suffering from COVID (if you look carefully you might find the section I imagined up in the middle of a fever dream), I'm a little burned out and was planning on taking a week off from writing, but Christmas fever has hit, I am feeling better, and am finding myself thinking back to an old work Christmas party and a hot little thing called Nicki (not real name).

Nicki was a sexy British red-head I worked with for a few months in a terrible training centre job in Hong Kong. I was very attracted to her, and we flirted a lot, but I was in a relationship and never got closer than colleagues with her. She got pretty drunk and overly touchy with her flirting at the Christmas party, and I have turned it into a little Christmas quickie.

The sex in this is fictional, but most of the stuff before it is pretty much true to my understanding of reality. We did work closely, and she was as openly promiscuous as I describe. We did work for an awful boss who was universally unpopular. Nicki's birthday party did happen. She did hook up with the guy shown and did tell that story the next day. I did not sleep with the Chinese girl on the rooftop bar as described, but she did exist, and I was drunk enough to flirt with her before remembering I had a girlfriend and stopping myself from taking it further. The Christmas party did happen, and her behaviour was as described, with some embellishments and exaggeration, but that is where it stops - we didn't fuck and that is not what led to me getting fired at the end, which did happen.

In the story I am being a lazy writer and positioning myself as newly single without much reason for it - as previously mentioned, I am a little burned out from the last chapter. I also don't want to write a cheating story now, because I am saving one up for the next instalment. Let's get to it!

Merry Christmas!

***

Hong Kong is a hot, hot place. I only moved here to live with my girlfriend, but she decided to go home and dump me in that sweltering hellhole. It's a hellhole I grew to love, but the sheer heat of late summer, and basically every other season, drove me crazy.

I had a job lined up there when I arrived. I wasn't overly enthusiastic about it, but it would pay the bills. Moving into my new, tiny, shared apartment was a nightmare I was glad was finally over and I had begun to settle in with my new local housemates, which meant I could start working. I arrived for my first day at the school and was met by a haughty, upper-crust elite woman by the name of Jennifer, who introduced herself as the CEO and talked me through my duties. I paid my respects to my new boss but coming from a lower working-class family (and not being afraid to show it) I knew we wouldn't be getting along.

The centre specialised in preparing kids for applications to elite British boarding schools. I was expecting to be working with others like Jennifer but was pleasantly surprised. The tiny teacher's office was opposite Jennifer's office and featured 6 office spaces that anybody could use. I was introduced the others and noticed a few people who I could get along with. There was a small, dumpy middle-aged woman with a wonderful, thick Yorkshire accent and enormous tits called Sarah. She had a motherly feel about her that reminded me of half of my family. I was also introduced to Simon, an overtly gay guy who took an immediate and strong disliking to my long hair and thin, lanky frame, but who I grew to get along with more than most of the others. I also met Brad, a quiet and good-looking South African guy who became a regular drinking partner. And then then there was Nicki.

She had flowing, curly ginger hair and a great body that was shown off by her professional attire. It looked like she had a decent set of tits on her, and she smelled great. I had only ever fucked one red-head and it was amazing, leaving me with an intense fetish for women who looked like Nicki. My cock throbbed as I shook her hand, but I maintained my professionalism and didn't immediately show my interest in her.

Others worked there on a part time basis, and I met them over the course of the first few days, including Mia, a pretty part-time English teacher who doubled up as a yoga instructor in her mid-30s. She always wore low cut, loose tops to combat the heat and I always caught glimpses of her small, bra-clad tits down the front. Despite other female distractions around me, I knew that Nicki was the girl of my dreams.

My first weeks went by smoothly and I learned that she was from the south too, but grew up in the countryside, which led to a lot of flirty banter back and forth as I mocked her for being rural and she criticised Londoners for being arrogant pricks.

We had a lot of chemistry, but for a couple of months we didn't hang out socially or go further than just flirting. She always seemed to have one short-term boyfriend or another that she was talking about in the office, so I kept my distance and made my own social life outside of work.

I managed to pick up few local and foreign girls in pubs and bars on occasional nights out, but I always let them leave my life again after we had fucked. I wasn't ready for a serious commitment. I also managed to make fuckbuddies out of a couple of local girls I met through badminton meetups. Something about making them run around the court and get all sweaty was great build up for peeling off their sports bra and sucking them clean. I didn't want to be in a relationship and enjoyed a mostly quiet single life. One night, however, we took a closer step towards knowing more about each other as she invited us all out to an overpriced roof-top bar for her birthday.

I got there early and Nicki was the only one there, sat around a sunken table and looking at the lights show on a neighbouring building. She was dressed in a short black dress that showed off her cleavage and legs. I gave her a hug, bought her a drink and we got to talking while we waited for the others.

She asked me if I was dating anyone and told her I wasn't - but was enjoying being single and meeting up with girls. She asked me if I was fucking anyone, and I told her about a couple of recent one-nightstands and a hook up with one of my badminton partners. She seemed interested in knowing more, but I let her know she had to share too.

She shared that she picked up a guy all the time when she went out because they seemed attracted to her, and she wanted to fuck her way through her early 20s. She felt like a slut sometimes, but she just loved sex. I told her that she was getting attention because she was sexy as fuck and that we should enjoy our 20s while we could. She blushed at my compliment and thanked me as some of the others arrived and we changed our conversation.

As the drinks flowed and confidence grew, I spotted a tasty little Chinese woman at the bar struggling to order in English and figured I would help her out and try my luck. She was wearing a tube top and a leather skirt with short boots that showed off her bare stomach and legs. I told my colleagues I would be back shortly and walked towards her with them cheering me on heartily.

I touched her shoulder and asked her in her own language what she wanted. I ordered and paid for her, and she gave me a cute smile and thanked me. As I chatted her up, I learned that she was there on a business trip from Guangzhou and wanted to hook up with someone before she went back home. I offered to be that guy and she accepted without hesitation, telling me her hotel was a couple of minutes away. She went to the bathroom, asking me to wait for her, and I went to say my goodbyes to the others. Nicki wasn't there, but I saw her as I left with my Chinese girl. Nicki was in the corner snogging and having her tits felt up by a good-looking guy, so I left her to it and went to my date's hotel.

We kissed as we entered her room and were soon shedding clothes. I spent a while kissing and sucking on her small brown tits. I gave her trimmed pussy a good fingering against a wall, before she went down on me to get me hard. She couldn't take all of my 8-inches but was clearly a skilled cocksucker - she looked hot as fuck bobbing on my dick, and I couldn't wait to see her Asian features contract in pleasure when she peaked. When I was good and ready, she stood up and told me to give it to her however I wanted. I asked about protection, but she reassured me she was clean and protected. She stressed that she wanted to feel me cum inside her.

I blessed my good luck, pushed her back onto her hotel bed, and entered her tight little pussy in the missionary position. The girl was noisy in bed and grunted and cried out loud as I had my way with her, fingering her clit the entire time. It wasn't long until she came hard and sprayed me with her cum. I turned her over and finished in her doggy style, shooting deep into her cunt and collapsing on top of her. We ended up kissing in her bed, arms wrapped around each other. She kissed me in thanks, told me I should leave so she could get enough sleep for the return journey. I pulled her into the bathroom for a shower first, where I filled her pussy with another batch of cum, before leaving for home and not even asking what her name was.

The next day at work I was asked about my night, and I gave my colleagues the dirty details of my tryst. They cheered me and the girls looked me up and down in surprise. Nicki vented her frustration about her guy for the night. He was a rich French guy and she had gone back to his place, but he was too drunk and couldn't get it up. She had shouted at him for a while because he had been in the mood for a good, hard pounding. In the end she had to settle for his offer to eat her out. The other women in the room sympathised and said it happened sometimes, but her bad mood lasted.

The next day, the annual Christmas party was announced. It was to be a high-class affair in the training centre and food and drinks would be provided. Jennifer ran the place like we were her personal servants, so I was going to milk her for every penny that night. My confrontational nature had left her unimpressed by me, and it didn't help that when I called her shit out Nicki always backed me up.

We were both on her naughty list and spent the week coming up with a series of ways we could undermine her party. A few days before the party we were sitting in an empty classroom and decided on breaking the dress code and getting rat-arsed. I suggested that Nicki dress up like a slut, which she agreed to without any hesitation, on the condition that I wear the most awful Christmas jumper I could find. I agreed, and she told me she had the perfect dress for the occasion which would make everyone want to see her tits.

I told her I couldn't wait see how she looked, boldly stroking my hand across the side of her right breast to her nipple and giving it a bit of a squeeze through the fabric of her blouse. She followed the path of my hand and asked if I meant the dress or her tits, so I confidently told her both. She grinned at me, felt for my hard cock, and told me she was sure I would be getting a great view. She pecked me on the cheek and left me in the room alone, horny and excited for the party.

The night arrived and I entered the school after going home to shower and change, wearing a pair of formal trousers and a garish Christmas jumper, earning laughs from my colleagues and a back-handed comment from Jennifer about looking extremely professional. I pretended to have made a mistake with a sarcastic smile and mingled with the people I got along with.

Nicki arrived late and had dressed as provocatively as possible. She had on a low cut, open-back red Santa dress that was split down the front and kept in place only with a few comically large black buckles. It was stretched over her upper thighs, and if she had sat down without crossing her legs, it would have ridden up in no time. The guys all whooped and wolf-whistled her as she entered, and the women asked her quietly what she was wearing. Everybody else had dressed in suit and tie or a formal dress and we stood out like sore thumbs. She ignored them and grabbed a flute of champagne, downing it in one, and turned up the music.

Jennifer had been in her office with a couple of the others and looked mortified when she came out and saw the state of Nicki. She couldn't say anything to her about it, however, without losing face in front of everyone else, so settled for seething and watching her through clenched teeth. There were a few boring Christmas activities, and we were all given shitty Christmas presents without much thought behind them.

Music kept playing and soon Nicki was drunk enough to pull me away from the others, and dance seductively in front of me. Her face got close to mine and she whispered to play along, so I held her hips and we danced slow for a while. I span her round and she began thrusting her arse against my crotch and twerking as I kissed her neck. and felt the skin down the front of her dress.

After watching us in shock, the others started joining in. Sarah had brought her fiancée along and they too started making out and dancing in the middle of the room, her massive tits threatening to fall out of her dress as she got into it. Mia dragged Brad to the improvised dancefloor and spun her toned body for him.

Jennifer had been watching us all and stormed out in a foul mood, muttering under her breath about common sluts ruining everything and asking the last person to leave to clean and lock everything up, and then the party picked up. We ended up on the sofas in the waiting area, drinking too much and feeling our partners up while chatting. Simon felt left out of the action and arranged a date with a guy online, before leaving to hook up with him, earning him a cheer from us all. Brad and Mia ended up arm in arm, snogging in the corner uncontrollably, before she got up and pulled him outside to take him home for the night. Sarah and her fiancee got up not long after, saying they had to get home and do something about their arousal too, before telling my Nicki that she was a bad influence and warning us not to do anything stupid. They left hand in hand, so it was just me and Nicki alone and very drunk.

I leaned in for a kiss, but she slapped me away playfully, reminding me that we were the last ones and should probably tidy up. We tidied the worst of the mess and laughed aloud at Jennifer's expense. As I was filling a black bag with rubbish, I heard my name being called. I turned to find Nicki holding a sprig of mistletoe above my head, and not one to pass up such an opportunity, I kissed her softly underneath it. Her lips were soft and wet, and she seemed hungry for the kiss.

We prolonged it as much as possible, running our hands over each other's body. She bit her lip and told me I was a good kisser, before getting back to the work at hand. When we finished tidying up, we sat on the sofa in the parents' waiting area with the left-over booze and set to drinking it all. She got looser and more uncrossed her long, shapely legs opposite me, giving me a great view of a pair of red, lacy panties that did very little to hide the wet hole underneath it.

Nicki got up, climbed on my lap, kissed me hard, and told me she had a bad idea. I rubbed my hand on her bare back and asked what she had in mind. She kissed me again and went to her knees between my legs, undoing my trousers and pulling everything down to reveal my hard, 8-inch cock to her. She sighed sexily as she whispered that she would have gone down on me ages ago if she knew I was hiding such a beast in my pants.

I told her I had wanted her for ages, and to hurry up and suck on my candy cane. She giggled at the bad Christmas pun, told me I would have to come up with something better to get into her pants, and took me in her mouth. She bobbed up and down, looking me in the eye and moaning seductively as she sucked in her cheeks. I removed my jumper and shirt and grabbed a couple of handfuls of her ginger locks as I started thrusting into her mouth.

Her tongue felt like heaven as it caressed my dick, licking wherever it could as her head met my thrusts. After a few minutes of her blowjob, I signalled my approaching orgasm with louder and louder groans and asked her where she wanted me to finish. She pulled off my dick and told me to paint her face, before grabbing my it and aiming it where she wanted. I shot my load on her as she jerked me off, leaving her with blobs of cum all over her eyes, nose and mouth. She gave a satisfied moan and took out her phone to take a selfie of her painted face next to my cock, before thanking me. She explained that she took pictures of herself after sex acts now, so that when she was older and married, she could remember and fantasise about a time when she could be a slut.

I got up naked to get us more cheap champagne. She used some of it to clean the cum off her face and we downed a couple more glasses together. I asked her to show me some of her other pictures while we drank. There was an entire folder of her face covered in varying amounts of spunk and next to cocks of all shapes, colours, sizes. Sometimes it was just a couple of drops, most were a regular amount of cum that I could tell had come from one guy, but sometimes she had clearly been with multiple men at the same time, because there was cum dripping off her face and in some there were at least 4 cocks around her head.

She left the file named 'face', and showed me that she had two more, named 'tits' and 'cream pie', and that if I felt ready, I could help her add to those too. The thumbnails of the files showed her large, perky tits covered in seed, and a close up of her pussy lips leaking cum onto her arse. I knew I wanted to be in both of those files.

I stroked the front of her dress and felt her tits up, telling her I couldn't wait until the 25th to unwrap my presents. This time, she laughed out loud for a good minute and poured champagne over my chest drunkenly as she recovered, before telling me I had earned myself some pussy with that. I unbuckled the front of her Santa dress and let it pool around her legs. My red-headed goddess stood before me wearing only a red pair of lacy, semi-transparent knickers with Ho, Ho, Ho printed across the front in white lettering. I could just about make out a well-groomed patch of red pubes above a tasty looking pussy that was leaking with her fluids. I told her that she was, and I loved it. She grinned her agreement and asked me if I wanted to read her panties or take them off and fuck her.

Her tits were stupendous, and I could tell why so many guys had wanted to cum on them. They jutted out perfectly from her toned body and I was drawn to her medium-sized light pink areolas. They were decorated with cute little freckles. I went behind her and cupped them, earning me a groan of pleasure as I started pinching and rolling the nubs in my fingers. She put her hands down her panties and rubbed up and down her pussy lips as I explored her tits. I squeezed and kneaded them gently in my hands and she started moaning lewdly and playing with her clit. Her pale white skin flushed with arousal.

I pulled her panties down from behind her and ran my fingers through the small mound of trimmed ginger hair that adorned her vagina as she played with herself, before moving her hand away and taking over. She put her wet fingers in my mouth, and I sucked on them lovingly, getting a good taste of her juices as she let out a series of long oohs and aahs at me playing with her pussy. I started grinding my cock into the crack of her arse and she looked around desperately for somewhere to fuck.

Her gaze settled on the doorway of Jennifer's office, and she pulled me in with a mischievous grin on her beautiful face. I went to tell her we probably shouldn't do it there, but she shut me up with a passionate kiss and said, "fuck that snooty bitch, I want to fuck on her desk".

iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers
12