A Different Me Ch. 05 - Nicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw the contents of our boss's desk onto the floor, then lay back on it, telling me to fuck her like a man and give her a cream pie for her collection. I shrugged my shoulders and approached her, filling her tight little snatch with my 8 inches within a few hard thrusts. She came instantly at the violent penetration, and I had to fight not to cum immediately when her pussy gripped down on my cock, and she started riding the waves of her climax.

Full of confidence at the fact that I had already made this hot little red head cum, I started to fuck her in earnest, enjoying her moaning through more throes of pleasure and the sound of her squelching pussy as I gave it to her. Her tits were bouncing up and down wildly and I took a few opportunities to grab them roughly while my balls were slapping against her arse. Her pussy had a vice like grip on my dick as we fucked and my size was clearly hitting the spot, because she was pulling at her tits and beginning to squeal as I fucked her harder.

After a few minutes of pounding her tight snatch, I was sweating all over from the sheer heat of the night and could feel my muscles begin to tire, but I wasn't going to stop until I had filled her up. I learned a minute or so later that she was a squirter, because she came harder than I had felt a girl climax in ages, and I saw a jet of clear liquid coat my pubes. She squealed and screamed as she finished and begged me to fill her up. 30 seconds of vigorous fucking later she had her wish come true and I came hard, squirting wave after wave of my seed into her. I held myself in her, and we kissed on the desk as we came down from our shared moment of bliss.

I pulled out and got her phone, taking a picture of her raw pussy as cum seeped out of it and disappeared up the crack of her arse, making sure to keep my dick in view so she could always remember the source. I showed it to her, and she told me it looked hot, before taking the phone off me and zooming in. I sat in Jennifer's luxurious office chair to recover, not caring that I was getting our juices all over the nice fabric of the seat. I watched as Nicki stood up and stretched out, letting my cum drop down her legs to her feet, and onto the floor.

She told me I was a great fuck, and she hadn't climaxed like that in a long time, before sitting on my lap and kissing me long and slow. I reminded her that I hadn't painted her tits, but she told me sweetly that we would hook up again to do that another time, and that we should get home before it got too late. We made out some more before getting dressed. I told her as we locked up and left that she still had cum trailing down her legs, but she waved me away impatiently, saying she liked the feeling. We parted outside, and I got home late, exhausted, and ready to sleep.

I woke up to find a message from Nicki. She thanked me for the night before and had attached two pictures - one was her face covered in my sperm, and the other her raw pussy oozing my seed, telling me I could keep them to remember her by until she arranged another time for us to fuck. I rubbed myself hard and took a picture of my large dick, sending it in reply and telling her I was thinking about her and that she could look at it when she was playing with herself.

As soon as I got to work, I saw Jennifer in the teacher's office yelling at Nicki, who had clearly only just arrived. I went inside and Jennifer turned her fury on me, shouting at us both for our lack of professionalism and telling us to go into her office. I winked at Nicki, who blew me a kiss as we followed her into the office, thinking we had forgotten to clean something up, or that Jennifer would shout at us for not following the dress code at the party.

When we entered, we sat down on the guest chairs, noticing that Jennifer was avoiding her own chair in favour of one she had moved from the waiting room. She asked us what was wrong with us, before telling us to look at her computer. She played a recording of the night before. It showed Nicki and I naked and embracing, before she swept the contents of the desk to the floor, and I started fucking her. Jennifer made sure to play the whole clip, including the part of me taking a picture of the cream pie. Jenniger had grown more and more furious as it played. I knew we were fucked, and that nothing could change things, so when asked about what happened, I simply told Nicki that her tits were even more stunning than I remembered, and asked Jennifer if I could have a copy of the recording.

Nicki sprayed her laughter across the room and told me my dick looked even bigger in the video that she remembered and made the same request of Jennifer for a copy of the tape. Jennifer lost all words, her face merely a white sheet. Eventually she managed to tell us we were fired with immediate effect.

I reminded her that that meant she had to give us a severance package and managed to net us each a few months' salary on the condition that we ignored the law and left with immediate effect. As we were leaving her office, Nicki rubbed her hand over my crotch and told Jennifer sweetly that if she tried out my big, hard cock just once, she might not be such an insufferable, judgemental bitch. We laughed out loud, went to the teacher's office and told the others we had been fired for fucking on Jennifer's desk. They grinned at us and wished us well as we packed our belongings. We were soon tossed out unceremoniously on the hot, crowded street.

I asked her if she was hungry, and she agreed to get lunch with me. We ate at a really good Indian place nearby and talked about our next steps. We were fine with leaving that shit hole of a job and knew there were better opportunities elsewhere. We finished eating and said our farewells, and I went to go home and start searching for a new job, but she held my hand, telling me I had forgotten something. I kissed her, confused. I earned an eyeroll, and she smiled sweetly, telling me her afternoon was now free and that I was more than welcome to go back to her place and get a tit-job from her - if I wanted one. I sighed with understanding, took a comically long time deciding whether or not to join her, and told her to lead the way.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening fucking her multiple times in her small apartment. I did join the file names tits - twice, as well as filling her other holes a couple more times for good measure. I made sure to take photos to document everything for her, which I later received. I left her apartment in the early hours of the morning, with her well and truly fucked and fully satisfied.

We ended up in very distant parts of Hong Kong, and I eventually left for Mainland China. We never met up again and contacted only on Christmas day and other special occasions to share nude photos of ourselves. They never led to a hook up, but we did have a couple of video calls afterwards so we could watch each other masturbate and catch up. Eventually she went back to the UK, and we lost contact entirely. I like to think that she is out there somewhere today, probably married. When she is playing with her clit, I see her looking at those pictures we took and picturing my dick inside her, squirting her cum everywhere.

12