A Different Me Ch. 06 - Catherine

Story Info
Adulterous sex with a submissive friend.
6.7k words
3.85
3.9k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers

Chapter 6 - Catherine

This is another Beijing story which features somebody I worked with for a year, then knew through a pub quiz team. Apologies for the delay in the next chapter, but I was busy over the holidays and needed a reboot after getting COVID. I have spent this time reading other stories in various genres, looking for some tips, and have decided to add more dialogue here. It is not something I usually enjoy reading, as it personally takes me out of the story a little. My previous chapters haven't featured it much at all - I much prefer the memoir/inner monologue style - but I am all for trying something new and different. This story is pretty reliant on dialogue, so it makes sense to start here.

As previously mentioned, this will be a story where I cheat on my wife. If you don't like that kind of thing, then please heed this warning and don't read. While I do generally like to take the initiative sexually and do occasionally play a more dominant role in bed, I am not as dominant or aggressive as this story will go. Again, if that isn't your kind of thing, you have been warned.

Catherine is a white South African girl I worked with in my first job. We remained quiz team members and friends for a while after we both moved on, before she eventually left China. There was a time in my relationship with Huiyan, where Catherine and I flirted constantly at quiz nights, and I got the very clear impression that she was open to sleeping with me regardless of my relationship status. She did have a boyfriend who cheated on her and wasn't shy about getting about after she left him. There was a mutual attraction between us, but it never led to anything - I was very much in love and didn't want to do anything to jeopardise my eventual marriage.

If you want to leave some feedback, please do! If you don't like it for any reason, at least leave a constructive comment to help me improve, instead of just giving 1 star, thanks.

***

I had been in Beijing for a couple of years, and I finally had an opportunity to do what I had enjoyed since my Uni days - pub quizzes. I had been part of a team at Uni. We did a couple of quizzes around town on different days and developed a reputation as one of the decent teams. We won every now and then, and I developed a love for the past time.

When I graduated, I went a couple of years without doing them. There simply aren't that many opportunities in back-water towns in south China to quiz, or do anything, really.

I then moved to Hong Kong and joined a team through an app that met 2 nights a week for different quizzes. At the start I needed time to get used to it again and build my general knowledge up a little, but soon I was an integral part of the team, as the youngest member of the team, and only one to have any real knowledge of sports and rock music - quiz staples. We soon started to dominate, and I got that victorious feeling back on a regular basis. For those who have not done it, you feel like you are on top of the world when you win.

Moving to Beijing and leaving my teammates behind was difficult, but after my first job ended in disaster and I walked out on the school. I was contacted by a fellow deserter who had moved to an international school who wanted to meet. We had been working together for a year, and, though we taught different subjects and came from different backgrounds, we really got along. We would eat lunch together and talk about all kinds of things, including sex and relationships. Flirting was a part of our relationship, but because we were both taken, it was clearly just for fun and never went beyond that.

Catherine was a good-looking brunette, on the larger side of curvy, but not fat - a white South-African girl about the same age as me. We were both now in new jobs and hadn't spoken in a while, so I looked forward to catching up with her. I was at this point engaged, very much in love, and not interested in anything more than friendship. That said, I was still quite attracted to her.

She asked to meet me at a small Irish bar not far from her place. I arrived early, as is my habit, but she didn't show up. I waited a while, before ordering some food. By the time it arrived, I had received a message from her.

'Really sorry... something urgent came up. No time to explain. Talk later. Don't wait up.'

I was disappointed but let her know it was fine. I ate and enjoyed the atmosphere of the little Irish dive bar and went home wondering what could have happened to her. Later that evening, I received another message

'Hey, again, really sorry for earlier. It's been a horrible day... later this week I have a quiz thing with some colleagues. Want to join us? We can talk then.'

I agreed and let her know I was there if she needed anything. She thanked me and I didn't hear from her until the day of the quiz, where she gave me more information about the time and when she would be there.

I arrived at the same bar, and she showed up a few minutes later in a sexy summer dress that showed off her big arse and tits. The rest of her team hadn't arrived yet, so she told me what had happened to her.

"So, yeah, I went home from work to get dressed and come and meet you, you know. But my boyfriend, that dick, was fucking some whore in our bed... We had a huge argument, and I kicked him out. Sorry for standing you up. I hope you get why now."

I told her that I understood and brought us a double vodka each, which we downed in one. She was newly single, which explained the dress she was wearing - she had always been a modest dresser before. We talked about her plans for the near future.

"I just want to enjoy my life and move on now. Work is great. Friends are helping me through it. Feels good to be single again."

"Wearing that dress, you are going to be having a lot of fun," I replied, cheekily.

she laughed at the comment, making her tits jiggle and bounce.

"Have you been checking my tits out? You dirty perv!" She chided, with a wide grin on her beautiful face. "I guess they do attract attention though..."

After a short silence between us, she asked,

"How about you? You still with your girlfriend? Or are you... umm... available?"

"Worse... engaged! I popped the question a couple weeks ago now. She means the world to me, you know. I need her in my life for good."

"Oh my god!!! Congratulations! Why didn't you tell me? Here I am telling you about my misery and you just want to be at home boning your fiancée. How did you do it? Give me all the details!"

I spat my drink out at the boning comment and rolled my eyes at her, before telling her how I had proposed, and how happy we had been since. She seemed a little sad afterwards, so I told her not to worry about her situation, and that the best thing to do was to forget about that arsehole and move on.

We got a couple more drinks and the rest of her team started showing up. Most of them were in their 20s too, pretty good looking, and coupled up with someone else at the table. I was nervous at first at meeting so many new people all at once, but we soon settled into the rhythm and did pretty well in the quiz. It didn't take long for my quiz experience to show, and I was soon entrusted with the pen because I was so often providing the answers.

Towards the end of the night, Catherine went up to the bar to order another drink. She was soon chatting up an older guy in his 40's. He was checking her out and she didn't seem to be objecting to his attention. They both forgot all about the quiz had a couple of drinks together. His hand was soon on her thigh, and she was holding his other hand. In due course, she was grabbing her coat, telling us all in no uncertain terms that she had to leave early for a revenge fuck, and getting in a taxi with him.

I stayed and chatted with her friends a little, but I was clearly the spare wheel on the table and left as soon as the quiz was over. I was quite drunk, and part of me wished I had been getting in the taxi with Catherine, that I would be peeling her bra off and sucking on those amazing tits. I spent the journey home hard as a rock, picturing myself sucking on her tits and enjoying her riding me.

When I got into my apartment, I had a quick shower and entered the bedroom naked. Huiyan, my sexy Chinese fiancée, was asleep in bed. I moved the cover to spoon her, noticing that she wore only a vest and panties. My large, 8-inch cock pressed against her arse as I started playing with her perky tits. It didn't take long for her to wake up and notice my hard-on.

"Not tonight, honey, I'm tired.", she protested, moving my hands away.

I whispered into her ear, "I want you. I need you now"

"Not tonight! I love you, but I need to sleep. Maybe tomorrow." she reiterated and moved away from me with a tut and an impatient sigh.

I groaned my frustration into the night air and let my cock slowly deflate, before eventually falling asleep.

I dreamed of Catherine. I dreamed of removing her dress and soaking in the sight of her naked body. I dreamed of her sucking my cock. I dreamed of her tits bouncing as she rode me, and her begging me to fill her cunt up as I thrust up into her from below. I dreamed of her passionate cries and moans as we fucked. I dreamed of heavy metal music starting to play as I built to my climax and was then torn from the dream as it got louder and louder and my alarm woke me up.

I had a serious case of morning wood and needed some pussy to help me get rid of it. I could hear that Huiyan was already in the shower and boldly joined her. She was surprised at my intrusion and made to protest, but I kissed her hard on the mouth, felt for her clit through her big, black bush, and told her I needed to fuck her. She pushed me away harshly, before checking her angry expression and telling me calmly,

"I can't do anything now - I'll be late for work. Maybe later, ok?"

She kissed me gently, rubbing my cock in what was supposed to be a loving gesture, and left the shower to get dressed, leaving me with a serious case of blue balls and a foul mood.

Work didn't go well that day - I was desperate for sex and couldn't concentrate on anything. I got home as soon as possible in the hope of getting some pussy, but Huiyan told me she had a meeting that was running over and didn't return until late. I tried to initiate something sexual by giving her a back massage while she ate some dinner, but she pushed me away angrily, telling me she had a bad day and just wanted to sleep.

Tired of being denied, I tried being more forceful in my attempts to get laid, but it led to a bad fight, where she stormed off,

"Deal with it yourself. Leave me ALONE!"

Annoyed at our argument and my blue balls, I went to the spare room to get ready for the night and resolved to talk to Catherine to take my mind off of everything, asking her how the previous night had been.

She responded by telling me, 'It was fucking awesome. He was hung like a horse and made me climax more times than I can count. Best. Revenge. Ever. How about you?'

'Well... I got a serious case of blue balls, to be honest. Haven't been with Huiyan for a while, and she wasn't exactly receptive last night or today.' I replied

'Hang on a sec'

I received a picture and opened it to see her beautiful face surrounded by her hair as she lay on her pillow. Her tongue was licking her lips, and she had removed her top, showing off her large, bare tits.

'That help?'

They were stunning. Simply stunning. Large, pale, fleshy hills that fell slightly down her sides. Her flawless skin led to large pink areolae and long, sensitive looking nipples that were begging to be sucked on. I stripped fully and started tugging at my rock-hard cock, thinking about sucking at her gorgeous tits until I came hard and long, shooting ropes of my seed onto my chest and moaning out loud.

When I was recovered, I noticed that she had sent me another message, asking me, 'did you come?'

'Yeah, really needed that. Thanks. Your tits are... wow' I replied

'Thanks xx, I came too... maybe next time you will show me your cock... ;)' she suggested

'you're on'

I was hit by a sudden wave of guilt at my betrayal. The love of my life - my future bride - was in the next room, angry at my inability to control my own lust, and I was naked and sexting another woman. My dick had taken over so much that I had forgotten all about her.

'Really? Shit! I'll hold you to that - wanted to see your dick for ages... wanted you to boss me around and make me your slut for so long... I'm rubbing my clit thinking about you... need to come again, wait for me', she replied, and I knew I had gone too far

I put my phone to the side and ignored the desire I had to check the messages she was sending. I spent the night processing my own actions, not getting a moment of sleep.

Huiyan was in a terrible mood the next day and went to work early, giving me the cold shoulder. I went through the motions at work, but I got to a point where I needed to talk to Catherine - to stop it then, before we went too far. I saw the messages she had sent me the night before.

'Wow... I came even harder that time! Pictured you using me like a sex doll and calling me your slut. So fucking good.'

'Let me know when you want to do this again, ok?'

'Hello? You there?'

'Guess not... thanks for tonight! So much fun ;) night!'

My guilt multiplied by a thousand, but her messages left my cock tenting in my pants.

'Are you free? Need to talk' I asked her

'Hard again? I am working, can we do it later ;)'

'Well, I am, but that's not why I want to talk. I feel so guilty after what we did. I can't keep doing this. It's wrong. I don't want to hurt Huiyan. I am really sorry.' I replied.

'... you are a good man. Huiyan is lucky to have you, but if you change your mind, you know where to find me.' Catherine seemed a little disappointed, but at least she understood.

'Thanks for understanding. Sorry again. Last night really was fun, but it can't go on,'

'It won't. Promise. Reluctantly... :( I won't tell your fiancée about it either, BTW. Anyway, at least we can still be friends! Quiz night next week? You are the best of us at it. We really need you there.'

'Thanks, 100% there!'

I got back to work, feeling a lot better about myself. When I got home that night, Huiyan was more receptive to talking. We sat on the bed and reconciled our argument. I accepted all the blame I received and promised to be more careful about her mood next time.

"And I won't be so careless about your needs", she promised, before leaning in to kiss me.

We started out slow and gentle, but we were soon getting into it and breathing heavily into each other's mouth as our tongues danced.

She pulled away with a horny look on her face and removed her top and bra, before taking my shirt off. I stroked her perky, light brown tits with my fingertips, and she brought my head to her neck. I kissed and licked her hungrily on her sensitive flesh, making sure to give every inch the attention it deserved.

But as I closed my eyes out of sheer lust, and Huiyan took my dick out, things changed. It was Catherine's large tits that I was kneading, her wanton sighs in my ear as I left love bites on her neck, her hands rubbing my length to full hardness.

It may have been my fiancée that whispered in my ear, "lay me down and fuck me, honey", but as I did so - as I removed her trousers and her soaking wet panties - it was Catherine I was stripping. It was Catherine's clit I was teasing with my cock as I reached for a condom. It was Catherine whose pussy lips I parted with the head of my dick. It was Catherine's wet lips that made squelching sounds as I fucked her slowly. It was Catherine's arse that my balls were slapping into as I pounded my full length into her. It was Catherine squealing her orgasm, calling my name, and spraying me with her juices. It was Catherine's hungry snatch I was shooting my load into, not my fiancée's.

I rolled off of Huiyan and pulled her into a cuddle, full of guilt and confusion. I loved her more than I could ever let her know, but Catherine was all I could think about - all I wanted. Huiyan nuzzled at my neck and told me how good it had felt for her. She stroked my chest and tried to make me feel a stud, but all I could do was feel like an arsehole. I paid her lip service and told her how much I love her body as we kissed in post-coital bliss, but only half of me meant it, and I needed to process my feelings.

I left her to clean up and throw the condom away - the evidence of my mental sin now dripping into the toilet bin. I stood naked in the bathroom and placed both hands on the wall, swearing repeatedly under my breath.

Did I want to fuck Catherine? Did I want more? What did that night mean? I knew I couldn't talk to Huiyan about it - that would mean admitting my crime from the night before. I settled on having a frank and honest conversation with Catherine about it when we met in person. I returned to the bedroom and let Huiyan cuddle me naked as she fell asleep, wondering how I would get past my attraction to Catherine.

I kept my distance and avoided sex for the next few nights. Huiyan believed my beast was tamed for a while, even joking with me that I had turned into a sex-hungry monster before she had dealt with it. In truth, I was scared of intimacy with her - of where my brain would take things.

The night of the quiz arrived, and I sat with Catherine as we waited for the others. Phatic talk could only last so long, and we soon had to acknowledge the awkward and stilted nature of our conversation.

"Are you OK?", she enquired.

"No... I feel like shit. I... well... Honestly, I can't stop thinking about you. About... what I want to do to you." I replied, honestly.

"What do you want to do to me?" She asked, slightly red in the face.

"Well, what you want... I want to see you. I want to feel you. I want to have sex with you." I admitted.

"Shit, babe, I want the same, but haven't you been fucking Huiyan?" she asked pointedly, with a hint of jealousy.

"Yeah, I have, but... but it was you, you know? I saw you, I felt you. It was your tits, your arse, your pussy, your face, you climaxing on my dick. The whole time. I have no idea what to do about it." There it was. Out in the open.

Catherine blushed hard and looked down, "you really do want me, don't you?"

I nodded in response and buried my head in my arms on the table.

She lifted my head and looked me in the eye. "It is OK. You have done nothing wrong. I want you too... Last night I came so hard thinking about your cock, picturing it, feeling it inside me. I really want to see it. To see you. To be with you. Maybe... maybe you need to experience me first to get over the fantasy?"

I tried to stop her going further, but she hushed me with a finger to the lips.

"Tonight, I am taking you home with me. You are in charge. Do me however you want. I will do anything you ask. I am your slut tonight. When we are done, you can make a decision - we keep doing it quietly. You can continue to be with Huiyan - I don't care. I don't want a relationship, I want sex. With you. Or you can leave afterwards and never come back. I will tell nobody about us, neither will I judge you."

I was now fully erect at the thought of taking her however I desired and wanted nothing more than to say yes.

"Let me think about it, OK?" I compromised

I really did need to process it - to think about what it would do to Huiyan if she ever found out, and how much that meant to me. Catherine agreed and brought us some drinks as the rest of the team arrived.

I noticed as the quiz went by that we were both drinking more than normal. Halfway through the quiz, Catherine approached the bar to order more drinks for the table, and a guy started hitting on her. She flirted with him, knowing I was watching. She allowed him to run his fingers down her side and rubbed her finger down his chest. She nodded and rejoined the table, next to me this time.

iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers
12