A Different Me Ch. 06 - Catherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a whispered voice in my ear, "Am I taking him home tonight? Or you?"

I made my decision then and there. I needed to fuck her that night.

"Me", I whispered back, sealing my fate.

She kissed my neck secretly and thanked me, "pretend you need to go. Leave and head down the road a bit. I will be there 5 minutes after you."

I told the others I had a message from my fiancée and had to rush home, paid my bill, and left, waiting on a hidden bench around a corner down the road.

I wondered what I was doing. What I was about to do. What I would do about it after. But it was all for nought. I knew what I wanted to do - what I needed to do.

A few minutes later, Catherine arrived, saw me, and smiled wide.

"You didn't run, good" she said, before kissing my lips gently on the bench. "Let's go, my place is close"

We held hands as we walked in expectant silence to her apartment complex. She stopped near the gate to give me another, steamier kiss, "I can't wait for this... When we get inside, I am all yours for as long as you want me to be and however you want me to be. Don't be shy, just use me, ok? I am actually submissive in the bedroom, you know."

Getting the hint, I told her with confidence to keep walking so I could watch her arse. "Yes, sir" she replied, blushing, before walking in front of me and swaying her hips as she walked. Huiyan was at this point completely forgotten.

We got into her building, and I told her to stop. I felt her arse from behind and kissed the back of her neck gently. She sighed loudly at the feeling and bucked her hips back into my hands. I held her waist from behind and kissed the sides of her sensitive neck.

"Rub my cock with your sexy arse. Does it feel as big as you thought?" I said.

"Yes, sir, bigger. I hope you ask me to suck it... I really want to taste you. But... there are cameras here. Let's go inside first." She replied.

I slapped her arse hard - her hand shot instinctively to her crotch.

"If I want to have you here, I will, do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, sir, sorry, sir" She replied, giving me a scorching look that suggested she wanted nothing more than to be taken then and there.

My cock was straining in my trousers, so I told her hurry up and open her door.

When we got inside, I pushed her gently against the wall and kicked her door shut. Kissing her passionately on the lips, I squeezed her voluminous tits. She returned the kiss with as much passion, if not more, and started thrusting her hips against me.

"You need to come, slut?", I asked.

"Yes, sir, please, sir."

I pulled her into the living room and bade her stand still. I took my time removing her clothes until she was wearing just a thin purple thong and matching bra. Her bra came off next, making her tits jiggle as I pulled it away. I cupped her tremendous breasts in my hands and rolled her nipples between my fingers, causing her to buck her hips and touch herself.

I slapped her hands away from her crotch. "They touch what I tell them to, slut. Take off my clothes." She did so eagerly, practically tearing my shirt off and yanking my trousers down. My tight fit boxers didn't last much longer. There I was, naked in Catherine's living room, the love of my life at home and no longer a concern. Catherine stared at my 8-inch dick hungrily, before looking me in the eye and asking what she should do now.

"On your knees, slut, swallow my load." I ordered.

"Yes, sir", came the reply.

She went down on me and took me into her soft, wet mouth, holding the base of my cock with one hand and fondling my balls with the other as her lips tightened over my head and worked their way up and down.

"Shit, slut, you are good at that.", I praised.

"Thank you, sir, your cock tastes so good."

She sucked in her cheeks and bobbed up and down for another couple of minutes, looking me directly in the eyes. I started to thrust into her mouth forcing her to take me deeper. She gagged a little at first, but had no real difficulties, so I continued penetrating her face.

"Rub your clit, slut, come for me while I fill up your mouth."

She made a sound I assumed to be a yes and I started fucking her face hole, building up to my orgasm as she fingered herself enthusiastically. After a few minutes she was crying out in pleasure and jerking about on the floor in front of me. I held the back of her head and finished deep inside her throat, sending rope after rope of cum directly into her head.

She swallowed it all as I vacated her mouth, licked her lips clean, and said, "thank you, sir, I have wanted that for so long..."

"My dick in your mouth or an orgasm?" I asked.

"Both," she replied, breathlessly.

"Lay down on the bed, slut. I want a good look at that pussy." I ordered.

Catherine stood up obediently on shaky legs that still hadn't recovered from her orgasm and walked to her bedroom. She lay back on the bed, peeled off her underwear, and spread her legs wide for me. She had delicious, pink lips that I couldn't wait to get my tongue on, and a well-groomed triangle of hair above her erect clitoris.

I placed my head between her thighs and gave her a lick from her arsehole up to her clit, earning a gasp of pleasure as she arched her back high. I repeated the action a few times until she was practically panting below me and trying to clamp my head in place. I focused on her clit with my finger and tongue fucked her hole, relishing the taste of her sweet juices as I licked everything I could reach in her wet snatch.

She started forgetting about our dom/sub foreplay as her orgasm grew and begged me to keep going.

"that's it... yeah baby, just like that ugghhhh... fuuuck that's good".

I have always loved women peaking to me giving them head and let her have her moment for as long as it lasted. About 10 minutes in she was bucking wildly and screaming into the night,

"There, more, harder... fuuck ... FUUUCK ... AGHH... ARRGHH. AARRRRRGGGGHH YEEESSSSSSS." She came hard, clamping down on my tongue and covering my face with her juices.

I moved to position my dick at her entrance and, without any delay, thrust into her until our pubic bones met. She was tighter than I expected, and her wet folds felt even better than I had dreamed about. I let it rest inside her for a moment as I leaned forward to kiss her and feed her my tongue, giving her a taste of her own juices,

"That's it, taste your pussy, slut. Do you feel my dick inside you?".

"uggghhhh... yes sir... so big... so hard", she replied.

"What do you want now, slut", I asked, gyrating my hips slightly.

"ughhh... whatever you... whatever you want, sir" she moaned, eyes closed and enjoying the sensations I was causing deep inside her.

"Good answer. I am going to fuck you hard, slut. I am going to fill your tight, little pussy with my sperm"

"Yes, sir... arrghh... feels so good... please sir... pound away at your slut... ugghhh... give me your spunk."

I grabbed her hands and held them roughly above her head as I started pounding her tight little pussy. Her legs wrapped around my back so I she could take me even deeper, and she panted and writhed below me. I started grunting and moaning as I built to my second orgasm of the night. My balls ached from the battering they were receiving against her butt cheeks and my thighs were burning from the effort I was forcing out of them, but I kept going until I felt my sperm bubbling up the length of my cock and thrust deep inside her one final time as I reached my orgasm.

"fuuuck, slut... Take that cum, bitch... Aaarrggghhh, yeah... keep milking me, that feels good." I kept talking to her through my orgasm, letting her know what a good slut she had been.

She responded to my praise by bucking her hips against mine and fucking my softening cock from below, contorting her face in pleasure and climaxing for the third time that night with a loud scream. We collapsed next to each other in her bed and breathed heavily.

"Catherine, I think... we should meet up again some time." I informed her.

She rolled on top of me and kissed me again. Slowly. "What about your fiancée?"

"I think... if it is OK with you. I will marry her. She really does mean everything to me. But I still want this. You."

"OK. I understand. She will be your wife. I will be your mistress - your slut. I won't tell her, so she won't find out unless you fuck up. I need to see you regularly, though. OK? I want you round whenever you can be. I want you using me and giving me orgasms."

I kissed her hard and passionately, "I plan to be here all the time. But I need to get home now, before she suspects anything. See you at the weekend?"

"Sure, baby, but... one more thing. Don't expect me to be loyal to you. I am your slut when we are fucking, but your friend otherwise. Call me slut in the bedroom - it really turns me on - but not outside, not with others, and not for fun. And... If I meet a guy I want to screw, I will - I don't need your permission. If either of us wants to end this arrangement at any time, we can. No hard feelings. No emotions. Just good sex lost."

"Deal, thank you. Thank you..." I kissed her again and thought about asking her to ride me, but it was late, and I really needed to leave. She stayed naked while helping me dress and saw me out the door. I kissed her one final time and whispered to her.

"That was better than I have ever imagined... You really are amazing."

She kissed me again. "I know I am. You aren't too bad yourself... sir. Now get home before I pull you in here and give you another blowjob."

"Tempting... but I can't. Weekend, OK?"

"Yeah, can't wait... bye."

She closed the door, and I got a taxi home, thinking about what had happened and how I would explain it to Huiyan. It turned out that there was no need.

When I got home, she was on the bed, candles were lit, and she was wearing some of her sexiest lingerie. She approached me as I entered, and I kissed her hand, revelling in the sight of her erotic beauty.

"I need to pee quickly, wait for me, yeah?"

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste of Catherine's pussy and washed my dick. The lie was easy for me - there was no way for her to know I had just been fucking another woman. I returned to the bedroom and made sweet love to my beautiful fiancée, seeing only her, feeling only her, and wanting only her. She rode me until we both came, and we cuddled naked until the morning.

For the next few months my sex life was on fire. Huiyan was my fiancée - the love of my life. We cuddled and talked and fucked regularly like couples do - with love, passion and emotion.

Catherine was my whore. My love for her was erotic in nature. I called her names and experimented with her, fucking her in every possible way. She was my first anal experience, and when I paid her a surprise visit and walked in on her being pounded doggy style by another guy, she became my first MMF experience - a long time fantasy for her.

We met twice a week. Always after quizzes, and often at weekends or after work. When Huiyan was away for work or visiting family, I would stay at Catherine's place, fucking her as much as possible.

The lies began to come easy. I was busy at work. I was meeting friends. I was out shopping, but never found anything I wanted. Huiyan suspected nothing untoward, and we were soon married. I invited Catherine, and she wept with joy at my happiness on the day.

When the dances began, Huiyan and I did the rounds, dancing with the other guests, and, as I danced with her, Catherine offered to suck me off so I could last longer with Huiyan. I took her round the back of the hotel, and she blew me hard, before I took things further.

I picked her up, bent her over a bin, and hiked her beautiful gown over her hips. She was naked below, clearly expecting some action that night, and I gave her rough quickie from behind, filling her womb with my seed. I slapped her bare arse hard, pulled her dress down, called her my "good little slut", and returned to my darling wife.

My darling wife, who, that same night, took 3 loads of spunk in her unprotected pussy. My darling wife, who, throughout our honeymoon, continued to give me unrestricted, condom-free access to her tight snatch, and was soon pregnant with our daughter.

As the pregnancy developed, Huiyan stopped wanted sex, so I paid more regular visits to Catherine in secret, but as Huiyan got bigger, I knew it would soon have to end. I couldn't see Catherine when I had a baby at home.

One weekend, when Huiyan was away at her parent's place for family visits to relatives I had no interest in meeting, I fucked Catherine into oblivion. We spent every moment naked in her apartment, either fucking, sleeping, eating, or relaxing. As it came to an end, shortly after I deposited my load into her pussy from behind and took her in my arms, she said, with a tear in her eye.

"This is it, isn't it?"

"For us? I think so. I will have a baby soon. I can't visit you often, if at all."

She cried into my chest as I held her, before she regained her composure.

"I know we said no emotion, and we can end it when we want, but this will be hard." She admitted.

"I know ... I know. It will be for me too. I love you; you know." I kissed her gently. "But I need to be a husband and a father now. We have to move on from each other."

"I love you too... but I knew this would happen soon. Guess I just hoped it would last a little longer. Maybe we can... just one more time..." She whispered, rubbing my hard cock.

I grinned at her, "Ride me, Catherine".

She took her time with me, relishing our last fuck together as she came over and over again. I held off my orgasm as long as possible, before filling her cunt with rope after rope of sperm - more than I thought I had left. We cried as we parted and had our final kiss on her doorstep.

The next evening, I received a message from her.

'I just remembered... you owe me something.'

'What?' I asked.

I received a screenshot from our first ever sexting session. I had promised her a dick pic.

'Maybe you can send me something to get me hard, slut?' I sent.

30 seconds later I was treated to a short video of her naked body. Her right hand held the phone pointed down her body, while her left was busy rubbing her very obvious clit. She moaned my name and repeatedly told me how well I was fucking her. I stripped and rubbed myself hard to the video, before recording a video of my own. I talked about how tight her pussy felt, and what a good little slut she was, as I masturbated and came all over my chest for her.

Not long after I sent it, I got a video call request. I accepted, making sure she had a good view of my dick, I watched as she came hard, screaming my name and telling me she already missed me filling her up. As she relaxed, she asked,

"Can we maybe do cam sex sometimes... sir??"

"Absolutely, slut. I will tell you when xx" I hung up and smiled wide. Maybe we weren't quite done after all.

12