A Different Proposition - 750 Words

Story Info
The Barbie girl wants everything.
750 words
3.69
10.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a clueless geek, but also a sex addict. And I like my girlfriend-with-benefits, Jan because she enjoys sex as much as I do.

After college, I finally got a good job offer from a computer firm which was a ten-hour drive away, and I asked Jan out the same evening. We went to a nice restaurant and ordered wine with dinner.

After her first sip of wine, Jan asked "So, what's the occasion?"

"I got a job offer today, and I'm going to accept it."

"Where's the job?"

"It's in the city, at least ten hours away from here."

"Are you giving me two-week's notice?"

"I don't want to. I like our time together."

"You know what I told my last boyfriend, Ray when he wanted his fuckbuddy to move with him."

"You're not a fuckbuddy to me. I like being with you."

She said in a sweet voice, "Are you saying you won't be able to stop thinking of me? Or maybe you can't stand the thought of being away from me?"

"I guess," I said somewhat dejectedly.

"Okay. But you know," she said in a determined tone "... I'm like Barbie. That bitch has it all ... And I want it all!"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on! You KNOW you've never said the L-word to me."

"So?"

"This bitch wants it all," she said sternly. Jan smiled as she cocked her head to the side and cupped her ear with her hand, sweetly saying: "I'm waiting ..."

"Okay! ... I love you!"

"Now was that so hard?" She smirked in triumph. "I love you, too."

"So, you'll move with me?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course not!" she said sternly. "You've only made it through step one."

She again cupped her ear with her hand. "Next?! ... The bitch is waiting..."

"... Okay, bitch! Let's get married."

She looked back at me smiling and lovingly said, "But, I'm 'your' bitch! It's close enough. The answer is 'yes!' Now, here's what you're going to do..."

Jan went on a lengthy, rapid-fire monolog for the next few minutes, telling me everything I was to do, and what she would do over the next two months! She even told me which ring to buy, where to buy it, and how much to pay. She already had this planned and rehearsed in detail!

"And don't let them con you into paying any more for the ring. You can be naive sometimes ... My best friend, Marlene said she'll set up my Bachelorette Party with the theme; 'No Holes Barred'. You can get your friend Eric to do the same for you."

"You planned this? You didn't even know I got a job offer, or that I would propose!"

"I knew you were smart enough to get a good job. And I saw the signs you were hooked on me. I just waited and reeled you in."

"And what's this 'No Holes Barred'? You're going to fuck other guys before we get married? And take it in your ass, too?"

"Probably not, but you know how wild Marlene can be. So ... maybe. And Ray fucked me in the ass sometimes, so it's not a virgin hole. But if you do fuck anyone at your Bachelor Party, use condoms!"

"You never told me you took it in the ass."

"You never asked! ... And it's not like we haven't fucked others. So, do it or not. But it will be your last chance at freedom before you're mine! After you say, 'I do', this is your pussy and that's my cock. We're going to spend our first week together fucking our brains out. Then we'll fly to Florida for a week. I always wanted to go to Disney World."

"Don't I get any say in this?"

"You went away to college and picked your career and job. Now, it's my turn! You're going to work and make money. I'll find another job and plan our great fucking life together. Got it?!"

"Do I get blowjobs?"

"You had to spoil the moment! You know I don't like to do that."

"Well, you were going on and on about everything you want, including getting fucked in the ass!"

"Okay. You'll get blowjobs, but not all the time. Tonight, you're going to make love to me, slow and easy. And you're going to use the L-word!"

"I can do that."

Jan rolled her eyes and said, "I love you!"

"And I L-word you, too."