All Comments on 'A Different Punishment'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
RTR10RTR10almost 5 years ago

Up until about halfway through the second page, I thought her journal writing was going to be a fictional story she was writing. The degree in English lit, the group she belongs to (I actually belong to a local writers group I met on FB), the fact that she just left it out for him to find (like she has nothing to hide or reason to worry). I really, really thought that’s where it was going.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

I sincerely hope he severely punished the cheating wife and destroys young Glenn Rogers. That will make an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unusual

This is a bit different looking forward to seeing how it develops,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
top drawer

an excellent description of a falling marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
but why the separation?

She has sex with glen and he knows it. She wants to be with glen and he knows it. She fucked glen the very next day and he knows it. So why the separation to get he back and not just a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If it’s just chapter one of morethanone the title should BLOODY SAY SO!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 5 years ago
Skid marks

I want to thank you for the information about the skid marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You neglected to mention this was chapter one.

That is a big no-no. Your hero is about as exciting to watch as paint drying. His wife is getting a bigger cock, so he wants her to get so much cock and be ass fucked so much her old husband begins to look good? That is brilliant.

AMerryman 2.0 ***

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

Granted, unlike many stories it doesn't seem that she denies her husband the kind of sex (except anal), that she gives her lover, but maybe I've read too many LW stories, but I don't think that he would get away with demanding blow jobs and face fucking her.

I wish you had told us this was only chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The question is...

Why are you punishing the readers by posting this crap? You could have at least posted it in the "non-erotic" section. Total waste of time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
She

Sounds like an easily replaced woman. Move on

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Sad

I would expect her to snap to reality instead of trying to maintain two conflicting lives. I wonder where her mi d could be?

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 5 years ago
Not finished !!

Where does it say part one at the beginning . I hate to get to the end then find a part two coming .

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
No raring yet.

I'll read the next installment. You are an engaging writer but this shit is just a little too fucking gay and wimpy for me to stomach.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 5 years ago
A good read

Interesting and well written. It was an entertaining read. Y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why would he bother to punish anyone?

His wife doesn't love him. Move on. Hate and anger are a waste of time. Unless her signature is notarized, it means nothing. Not even a sleepy, small time Judge accepts the lopsided terms written on that worthless piece of paper. There's no emotion in this story. He's certainly not upset that his wife has a lover. And she moves out immediately so she has no love or respect for her husband. The house will be sold and the proceeds split 50/50 and he will pay whatever alimony the Court determines meets the legal requirements in their State. No need to continue this sad tale. There's simply nothing interesting here.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unrealistic situation, dialogue, and actions; unemotional & unexciting - just blah

Unrealistic situation, dialogue, and actions; unemotional and unexciting. And wow, some great punishment. Just a "blah" story - hope the next chapter is more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Saving all comments until

The next chapter. So far , so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
way to short

why do writers take a story and split it into short sections? What you have here is a prologue, not a chapter.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Calm and Collected

Well, calm and collected on the surface. Not anywhere close to Burn the Bitch, but certainly more definite than Bore the Bitch. Great exercise in ‘Sweetie, you did NOT get by with anything I consider important!’

5*

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
a good start ,

a good start ,,, waiting to read the rest .. thanks for sharing

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Looking forward to the finish

We will be disappointed if young Glen isn't punished. He really shouldn't take Erica back anyway. He should find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
move on

your below avg.saggy b cup wife w/ a dead end job "is just not that into you anymore " she likes glen..no one likes change but its time to move on as others have said. what are you fighting for ? so she tells you she'll stop seeing glen...then what..some other guy will ask her out and the cycle will start all over again...she sounds way dumber than you described tho...move on..revenge on what ? why? move on Stan..stlcris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Bad

The writer has some skill, but has chosen a totally unrealistic premise for the story and then develops the story line in as obtuse a manner as possible. The dialogue is pitiful, far too formal and unaccompanied by any emotional context. Do the characters ever have facial expressions? Do they flinch when certain key words get through to them? Come on, writer, put some work into it and you'll be delivering top line stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Heh, Skid Marks

Does his wife actually check his undies rather than just toss them in the washer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
confused

I am uncertain about the story.

Writing is great.

But she is cheating and after saying she doesnt want a divorce proceeds to sex her lover.

That sort of says it all.

So why a seperate? Shes made her choice.

Why continue to abuse yourself. thats not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Lesson

What lesson is Stan teaching Erica? He's content to let her go to her lover and to divide their financial assets as well as to keep her infidelity secret from her family so what is this lesson all about? This chapter is way too short and we haven't seen her infidelity confirmed yet except for her journal and her answering Stans questions as to where she is living. This could be a good story if you didn't leave us hanging with little information.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

So his punishment is a separation where she can continue to have a lover and after six months of this extra sex, where she can date and have sex with her husband, she can then decide who she keeps? Some punishment!

Someone tell him that once she started with glenn she made her choice. Why prolong it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
It was good but for two problems.

If he wants a divorce then do it. If he wants his wife back, then tell her that. And why would his shoulders slump when he saw she signed? It’s what he wanted, no, demanded she do.

So to quote Red from Shawshank Redemption: get busy living or get busy dying.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
Once again, I must thank the

hoarse whisperer known as anonymous for mentioning me and thinking of me as a beacon of light in this dark world. He suggested readers turn to me if they have questions about his "too many cum slurpees here already" statement. Obviously there are cum slurpers, like our anonymous friend, and cum slurpees, which would be the testosterone laden men that supply the cum to the slurpers, such as our anonymous friend. He feels there are to many slurpees shooting their loads, which makes it difficult for him to slurp it all up. Thanks for the mention, Old Son. All PR is good as long as you spell HDK correctly, and thus far, that's the one thing you are able to get right! Your wit and charm are always appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay So Far

So far it is an okay story. I hope his plan gets better than what he has revealed so far.

Sounds like the seperation/divorce settlement terms will favor him slightly. Seems so laid back of an approach I get the impression it may automatical turn into final divorce decree in 6 months. Probably difficult to pull the trigger and get divoriced any sooner than that any how.

Some logic in letting her be Glen's problem and getting her out of his life quickly for $200 per week. If he manages to shame her in front of family in open court that would take car of her. But what about Glen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another shallow tepid distant marriage, down the Darwin tube.

This marriage was genetically deficient, therefore it will become extinct. Happens all the time. She didn't start fucking Glen because he was so persuasive, she was looking for something she wasn't getting at home, and she lacked the ethics and morals to approach her husband to discuss her dissatisfaction.

When she suggested dumping Glen he should have used that opportunity to fuck up that relationship, then use the ensuing counseling to reveal that she's just too shallow, selfish, immoral, and unfit to be his wife. Of course her entire family and friends would be leaked the information that she had become Glen's slut.

But its your story, just not a very compelling one. Reads more like a documentary.

I will wait to rate the entire finished product. So far its a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope, I'm sick of authors who dont even post half a story

who ask for commenter participation before finishing, who may or may not ever post the rest of the story

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The wifes reaction to the divorce papers kills any reconciliation

Wife claims that I have to being served with divorce papers or separation papers that she doesn't want a divorce. She even makes some feeble efforts the next morning to try and convince her husband

In the story the husband Has to go away on an overnight business trip and when he talked to her on the phone she admits that she's had sex with Glenn during the day.

Obviously this is in direct contradiction to her assertion that she doesn't want a divorce and she wants to say from marriage. Hey clearly makes any reconciliation of them pointless.

If you're really worried about trying to save your marriage you don't go out and fuck the other person the very next day

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Wowee!

I really feel sorry for the stupid wife Erica.?....I hope that they work things out.....Being a RAAC...Also I love Racq & Nrma...Where was I?..Oh Yeah!..I hope it's not too long before we get to read chapter 2..Thanks for Sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 5 years ago
Backspace hit .

wish all authors made it that easy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmmm...

An author in first person POV puts down his wife’s liberal arts education in English lit, then gives us a distracting sentence Just a few lines later. Imagine that!

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
I smell smoke!

This has all the makings of a really good punishment story.

I'm afraid there is a hint of forgivness which I sincerely hope gets stamped out before it has time to take root!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Use the match (please)😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

cant wait to read part 2

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
yeah idk

seems a bit vague we actually never see the cheating just read it in a book. think i would have made sure something was really happening before going into an avenging rout

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Thus far, 'sounds like a 8 years-long mistake.

No rating here, 'cause, well, 'got no idea where this is going... However, 'still got some thoughts I have to leave here:

• I don't understand what the fuzz is about Erica. I don't understand what Stan saw in her, but he must have seen something, since he married her up... but REALLY do not understand what Glen sees in her - the way that motherfucker was described, couldn't he do any better than a plain Jane, older, married clerk? I don't know, maybe the kid is mentally challenged or something - he has to be, given that he seriously asked her to move in with him, instead of just keep fucking her behind her husband's back, like any good homewrecker would have done. In any case, given the way the only man to truly love her described her, both physically and socially, as I said... Don't understand why Erica is so popular.

• Speaking of social reject... The way Farmers_Son wrote him makes Stan certainly one of the most boring MCs in all of LIT. God, that first chapter, with him going on and on and on and on and on... about his mundane life... No wonder the sonofabitch has no friend! Never a good sign when, as a reader, you want to feel empathy toward a narrator, yet go "OK, get to the point!" halfway into his introduction.

• Kinda hope that Stan recorded his whole discussion with Erica, about signing his separation papers, otherwise her eventually lawyer will go to court, saying she was coerced into signing them. Probably should got them notarized too... Honestly makes you think that the reputation of the lawyer he picked was exaggerated. Then again, maybe she is less than reputable, which would justify calling her a shark... we'll see.

• No idea what Stan is trying to do here. For all intended purposes, his marriage is over. His wife not only cheated on him, both emotionally and physically, but she was remorseless about it 'til their confrontation. If she had felt any genuine guilt over her actions, she wouldn't have move in with her lover, guarantee; she would have found some other places to live while trying to salvage her marriage. As it stands now, though, either she is seriously trying to start a serious relationship with Glen or she took the separation as a 6 months hall pass where she can fuck whomever she wants til trying to get back with her husband... 'Can't really take this seriously. And, even if they end up getting back together, what sort of marriage would they have? Erica is clearly a lying cheat, so why would Stan take anything she ever says to him on face value for the rest of their life? How can any man take seriously any woman telling him "I love you"... while she is fucking someone else? Never understood that. Blunt truth about this whole thing: those two probably love, on some level, each other, but I don't they ever really were in love with each other. In a nutshell, they've settle with each other, especially Erica. Which is why, when a better (relatively speaking) make specimen showed her some attention, she completely forgot about the one she made vows to. The bizarre idea that anyone would wish to spend the rest of their life with someone who pick up as just 'good enough' pretty much puzzle me, but, given that he himself stated that he fully expect then to 'reconcile', down the line, it certainly what Stan is aiming for here... Well, if you're going to turn him into a sad ass, author, at least make him a sad ass that still get laid, 'cause you MC refusing to have sex with anyone during the separation will just make him look like a complete and balless moron, to us readers. Just sayin'.

• Finally, about BTB... it really isn't needed here. From my point of view, this was clearly an ill-conceived marriage, so those should just chuck this ('this' being their relationship) out as a decade-long mistake, learned from and move on to better things. Stan can say all he wants how much he is in love with his wife - 'problem is, she clearly doesn't feel this way, otherwise she would have gone so out of her way to hurt him like this.. so why should they prolonged their mutual misery? Burning Glen sounds good, but, as it is usually the case in those situations, will be ultimately hollow, since he's not the one who didn't kept his promises to Stan here. I'm honestly more wearing of the dreaded RAAC than anything else - I honestly have no idea why those two choose remain together. So I'll wait and see what the author got in mind, but, gotta be honest here, it's not looking good...

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
I DONT THINK HARD WORKING INDICATES NAIVEITY

only that some folks are just not too worldly. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Great so far! Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Put chapter 1 in the title so people don't expect an ending

I never read a first chapter without a 2nd unless I know the author. Please get 2 out quickly.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Crap start

Couldn't gat past a few chapters. Stop introducing and discussing things. Just tell the story. If this was a book recital the local phone tower would get overloaded.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Getting Ready For Ch 2

Skimmed, and saw something that I believe has been commented on. She knows he is leaving her for cheating with Glen, doesn't want him to leave, but fucks Glen at the first opportunity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Don't bother reading any further, it's a really silly RAAC. Goes full android with no particular feelings, lets her fuck around, saves her life, takes her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a hidden you can be a cuck story

Does the writer want us to believe the husband is slow or just stupid. She cheats and cheats and he just keeps moving things along at a snails pace. He must like being a cuckold. Why wait six months for a whore?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Original approach

His plan seems solid in terms of putting the decisions on her. The mistake, is that he never denied wanting to be rid of her. Not even: ‘it’s not that I want you gone; it’s that I won’t be with a woman who’s in love with someone else’.

He really should have taken fresh vegetables to his in-laws shortly after she signed, then honestly explained their separation and its cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO KILL LOVE?,,,

She leaves after being confronted to go fuck her boyfriend again and he still professes love for her? Maybe if she sucked Glen's dick then spit the cum in his face then took a shit in his mouth he'd find a way to lose the love. What a load of crap. There are limits to love and this kind of disrespect is a surefire way of ending it. Make some of this realistic and have our husband move on, kick this cunt to the curb and drop a load of hurt on the bastard who purposely ruined his life. That is reality. Give us some in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I till loved her".

What a load of crap (but a standard of amateur writers).

She had just fucked her boy friend a few hours before. Pull the plug.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Anonymous 9/29/19 says it for me

Why do all these men get treated like shit disrespected Etc and then claim still love

Ancient Greeks had it right love and hate opposite sides of coin

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Sooo....based on this

Two questions:

1. Why did he marry her?

2. Why does he want to keep her?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Big issues

Her signing of the document wasn't witnessed. She could easily claim coercion. Plus, he had no real evidence of the existence of this Glen guy. Did he see him? She was an Arts major and could have just created an imaginary story in her journal.

This dickhead has based everything on what she wrote... and has no independent evidence. One complete idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Mine Field of Loving Wives.

Now, I tip my hat at all the brave authors who dare to wander into the mine fields of this genre. Oh hail all you brave souls and many thanks for your great sacrifice !

ps hope the disenchanted continue their trumpeting for another fallen soul !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way too much preamble

In your introduction tell the why, who and how long. Then get into the story. It adds nothing to the tale by going on about looks,education etc. There is cheating, you have decided to do something about it. Get on with the what, why and how.

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago
In case You Were Wondering

Working as a claims adjuster for crop damage, isn't as exciting as it sounds. As to Erica's job "Her job seems so inconsequential in the scheme of things." Even less exciting then being a claims adjuster for crop damage.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
All The Better

That these two don't have kids. Her parents should be proud and her father owes Stan more than an apology. She should remember how Glen got her, she has expiration dates stamped on her forehead and ass. Considering we may not know all of the financial details in the separation agreement that she signed, I tend to believe she isn't getting as good a deal as it sounded to her. But hey, the credit cards are paid off as is her newer car than his truck plus she gets two hundred dollars a week but loses the house. And she gets Glen to boot, I'm sure that's a great deal, like she can move in with her parents when that doesn't work out. He's right, there is Section 8 housing. Signed: BTW

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah so.........

Why in the fuck did he want her in the first place? You make her sound VERY unappealing.

FreakpowerFreakpowerover 2 years ago

"(Yes, I hate to paint.)" Oh my friend, me too and how I hate it. Therefore, I started smoking again.(ok I gave it up for good now " since over a decade but in the same time I also gave up painting)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit story

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Men I really wish we could block writers. Rating doesn't do shit as apparently we are not aloud to not like something and low scores are removed. Just go and read the Bulletin Board and see how they despise readers.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Thanks for the warning at the start of the story, but I still went ahead and read the first chapter. Can't say I'm impressed by the way Stan is handling things.

photogman18photogman186 months ago

I forced myself through the story but lost interest in the long monologue on the first page. It contributed nothing to the story development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous