All Comments on 'A Different Punishment - Ending'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
yeah...

'Cause nothin' gets ya harder than killin' yer wife's lover...

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not this one

I usually enjoy your stories, and give your stories pretty good scores. But not this one. It just doesn't make any sense for him to take Erica back. In fact, nothing in the story makes sense. This is coming from a fan of your stories who.hopes the next one will be on track

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a pile of shit.

MC gives her up, in fact pushed her to Glen, then gets all ready eyed and crap when he thinks they’re going to get a divorce? The fuck do you think is going to happen? You don’t do a separation, you divorce or you stay together.

Then she says he stopped texting or calling....how the fuck would she know if she lost or otherwise doesn’t have it?

And the store manager has every right to kick someone out for any goddamn reason.

This story is so much bullshit you need to fucking stop writing. It made zero fucking sense.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

He should have just divorced the slut. His "punishment" was letting her get fucked constantly by her lover. It was just a complete fluke that Glen turned out to be psychotic, otherwise Erica would have still been happily cheating on her husband.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
This was horrible. 1 star.

The amount of issues with your story would take the same length as the actual story. It wasn’t consistent and it was severely disjointed.

God stories have a flow, a progression that is natural. We may like or dislike them but they need to be consistent. You’re telling us that a desk jockey, that we were never told played football, was fit enough to put a grown man in the hospital in one go? Really? And no one was talking to police? That Glenn wouldn’t press charges?

And why wouldn’t the convenience store supervisor, which I’ve never heard about in my entire life, that also doubles as a coffee shop, again consistency-is it a convenience store or a coffee shop, not call the cops on Glenn for threatening her? It doesn’t make sense or be consistent with human nature.

These are just a few of the examples of the issues with this: like the supposed abuse Erica endured or why she didn’t move home. It didn’t fit the overall story.

As a result, it shows you need practice writing. So keep practicing but remember, consistency is key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fucking cuck

FYI judges routinely ignore post nups and pre nups

Claim they are extortion

Also how is it a punishment to give the whore everything she wants and then take her back like nothing ever happened?

Just post your address so real men can fuck your wife and you can punish her all you want by doing nothing as real men fuck her over and over

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
How very sad.

So she moves in with her lover and continues to fuck him for months! Then She puts her husband at risk by staying in a house with a loony with a gun! Was she waiting to claim the insurance?

Where does this forgivness thing come from?

Does he get her tested for disease? Does he get her certified as insane. Does he have her arrested as an accessory to attempted murder?

NO! He fucking forgives her!

This had every prospect of being a really good revenge for betrayal story, then it turned into cuck/pervert crap!

Literotica needs to have separate headings so decent people know what they are reading!

This is a "Minus ten" story!

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Nothing realistic

in this story at all. Nothing.

"Sorry I don't share my toys." Uhm, yeah, he clearly does. For months on end.

From beginning to end, nothing in this story made sense.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
Still a cuck story

You can't seem to pull off a btb. But at least it was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

Sorry . This ending was not for me, but otherwise I enjoyed reading this tale .

It's not that I'm against reconciliation , it's more that it doesn't seem to fit with this husbands character .

I would have thought he might be inclined to have her explain her infidelity to her parents and perhaps get them to take her in , in the short term .

Probably they would remain on friendly terms , perhaps even date a little .

I think forgiveness and acceptance can only work if the one who does wrong feels something of the pain and anguish their actions have caused .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Weak ending

You ruined the story with him saving Erica and taking her back. Should have pushed through with the divorce and let her family know the truth about Erica being a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not really a punishment, still a great story.

all i see is the husband out alpha'd the loser, and protected her. he takes care of her parents too. he's basically an alpha on steroids in comparison. and since she'll never probably get to witness that sort of strange context again, her husband will forever be her ultimate alpha male.

he also set hard boundaries. he told her, 'you're all mine, or you're chopped liver to me.' which....by the way....is ultimately how an alpha female/male rolls. they do sometimes dominate others, but their ultimate power is to kick you out of the pack. so, more alpha stuff. her being a sub type, he's basically made of magic to her now. while it's an amazing story, i don't agree that he actually punished her. he absolutely didn't encourage her though. so you know, the guy gets loads of credit.

i believe he's entitled to take a few secret lovers, or to openly do it. she would actually deserve it as a punishment. and as a sub that sees him as super alpha, she might ....and this is messed up to say....get off on him taking other lovers. maybe she'd hate it. but one thing is clear, she wont cheat on him again. i don't think she deserves the guy, but she's got her whole life to make it up to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
counseling?

I enjoyed the story but I think this couple needs counseling for a full reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what a let down but I guess we knew that.

No idea why he wouldn't tell her parents, or anyone, that she was kicked out for being a cheating slut.

I know he loves her but why defend her like that and take her in? Either drop her off at a woman shelter where she can get professional help or leave her with daddy. The fact that Glen can show up at daddy's house is her and their problem not his.

Seeing all the photos would definitely get me moving on that divorce as no way, even with a doubled up condom, would I have any sexual or intimate contact with her.

Yes, Glenn treated her poorly but she made that bed and that to me wasn't enough payback. My revenge would have to come from me and not glenn. So leaving her on her own to deal with glenn and not having my protection, love, money, would do it.

Lastly, what is the different kind of punishment from the title? Was it Glenn controlling her? I didn't see husband punish her at all. In fact he saved her!

She does not deserve a RAAC.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Knight in Shining Armor

Fair damsel and true, seduced and led astray by evil sorceror. She is held prisoner in a high tower, but our intrepid hero finds her, defeats the villain and resues damsel. Villain escapes and tries to have his revenge, but our stalwart hero defeats him one more time. The evil villain is carried away shouting, "Curses! Foiled again!"

Hero and damsel live happily ever after.

KB

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
The moment I knew for sure Stan is a retard...

It happened well before he officially took his cheating, lying, untrustworthy wife back (honestly, though - did he even really gave up on her? More on that later...)

So yes, it became obvious how slow the MC was written when he came up with the following line, his mental deficiency proving to be undeniable:

"I had felt that Glen was an asshole and controlling but I didn't think he posed any physical threat to Erica."

That's something he thought out AFTER he had to take Glen out, because the asshole was about to hit his wife...

I mean, do I need to say more?

People, I do not know for the rest of you, but I am puzzled... Puzzled about pretty EVERYTHING relate to this story. I don't understand anything about the main characters, their motivations, their actions, their thought processes - nothing. For all intended purposes, you could have told me that Stan and Erica were actually one of those aliens from John Carpenter's "They Live" pretending to be humans, and I would definitely take your words for it!

'Don't get why Stan made his wife go through their futile and pointless separation when he clearly had no genuine intention of giving up on their marriage (he could have just parked her in the guest room, as he ended up doing anyway, and get the same, exact result.) 'Cannot grasp why he went to a shark to set up his divorce when he had no actual plan to use her (might as well go to a Mom & Pop practice then; sharks are for Scorched Earth dissolutions, that's why they get paid the big bucks... Big bucks that Stan will STILL have to pay her for, now that he's back with Erica - yet another proof he's a retard!) No idea why he simply took her back without ever bothering to figure out why she cheated on him in the first place. 'Do not have a single clue as to why he would think this will never happen (honestly, what exact event that occurred here would make Stan think Erica will never try cheat on him again?) Seriously questioning the mere thought those two idiots may have about NOW having kids, right after their marriage almost cratered (then again, as stated before, those two ARE idiots... so par for the course, I guess.) Hell, even the most insignificant things here do not make a lick of sense (why couldn't Erica tell Stan right away, at the coffee place, that Glen wasn't the dreamboat she thought he was? When they went back to her convenience store, why did she care about Stan meeting Glen? And, even more puzzling - are you seriously telling us, Farmers_Son, that your MC let his wife of eight years worked in a dead-end, low paying clerk job thorough their marriage when he could have got her a more productive, probably better paid employment by simply making a single phone call to his HR department? REALLY!? Sigh... so incomprehensible dumb.)

The most puzzling fact of them all, though, is Stan's inability to realize that his wife didn't chose him for HIM, didn't chose their marriage over her affair, but picked him solely because she ultimately didn't have any better option available. Put it to you this way: so 'turns out Glen is an abusing asshole... but what if he wasn't? What if he turned out to be everything Erica initially imagined he was, and a box of Lindt chocolates on top? Is there ANYBODY here who seriously think she would have went back to her husband, because her "I love you"'s towards Stan were more meaningful than the numerous orgasms her younger lover was given her? See now, author, such a setup would have improved your story tremendously - it's super easy for Erica to say she wants to be with her husband when Glen is such a dirtbag, but not so much so if he's just a normal guy who fall in love with a married woman... What would she have decided then? Sadly, you decided to take the easy out, and made your story all the worst.

Hey, just thought about another thing that makes no sense: what is it about Erica again that makes those two grown men fight over her? Honestly, she has the personality of a drywall, and, the way her husband keeps describing her physically throughout the story, calling her 'average' would be a straight-up insult to genuinely average women. So, as Seinfeld would say... what's the deal?

Bottom line: this is all around bad. Readers are asked here to care about boring characters who keep doing thoughtless things for no particular reasons... nope, that's not the hallmarks of a good story. Evidently, the author here was so gong-on about having this ending up as a RAAC that he seems to have given little thoughts about making his story enjoyable to read. Well, let's hope you've got what you wanted out of writing this tale, Farmers_Son, 'cause I certainly didn't get anything out of reading it.

Except for the conviction that Stan is a retard. Of course.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 5 years ago
I couldn't take

Her back. To much hurt and lies. Thanks for the read .Maybe this will get posted my last commits haven't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Even farmer sons are worthless cuckolds now

What a piece of shit story. I really thought Glen was going to be imaginary to wake up a stupid husband. But instead I got a fucking cuck and no way would a fucking cuck beat a psycho like Glen. Disgusting ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

I don;t agree with ALL of your endings but this was one I could really believe. Keep writing!

fritz51fritz51almost 5 years ago
Protected her, probably.

Help her escape the asshole's clutches, probably. Delivered her to her parents' home for safe keeping, probably. Got revenge on the asshole, possibly with a deputy's help, probably.

Still divorced her, definitely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

She chose Glen

Glen turned out to be a psycho

Second-choice Hubby took her back

Yay?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@MightyHorny

Not to defend the story, that sucked, but I think you may have misjudged this line:

"I had felt that Glen was an asshole and controlling but I didn't think he posed any physical threat to Erica."

I believe that he meant, "until this happened."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Borderline

dumbest story of the month. It is impossible to even believe any of the characters. I didn't bother to vote.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
outcome.

well that was a strange outcome, I feel he settled for being second best, she was quite happy to move in with her lover boy glen , but once she realised her mistake she was happy to move out and back with hubby, in my view just a silly cheating bitch, , will there be a third time,, quite possibly, , but they seem happy , , for now, , maybe she learned her lesson,, I hope so, thanks for sharing, it was a good story,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wrong Title Name

Read this cuckold shit several times in different stories on this site with the same ending. Where was the punishment beside the husband being a cuckold (not a wimp)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This one just doesn’t get any better

The writer makes the husband out to be pathetic. The wife is an active cheater and he waits for her? Does he get off on the humiliation? He can’t move on and find someone better. Too many writers want husbands to be cucks and just be ok with it She is no longer his wife and cannot love him and treat him that way. No way he would take her back the trust is shattered and can’t be mended

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

ok if you like your wife's filthy cunt fucked by another man just remember there's been a bigger cock making deposits where you can't reach

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

The ending was such a let down. Part one so much better than part two. I believe he would have helped her get free of Glen but not take her back....too much damage done. Thanks for the story and please keep on writing.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really read this poorly laid out story

And he took her back, a college grad with sawdust for a brain. Terrible story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad she got away from the dickhead Glen

Really glad that there was another use for his underwear besides covering a bag of shit. But Erica would have had to learn to start over with someone else. The marriage was over the first time she fucked him. The separation agreement would have lasted until the next morning when she went back to asshole while hubby was out of town. And the father in law would have gotten in earful and told to but out. Stay friends with her and help her out occasionally....Yes. Get back together with her and build a life with the cheating slut......NO FUCKING WAY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey, why not? Neither he nor she have anything worth while to lose.

A conniving manipulative cheating slut? A dumb shit cuckold who has such little confidence and low self esteem that he thinks this whore is the best he can do? If Glen had just been an average tolerable guy Erica would have left her husband without any regrets. Apparently Glen was her preference until he got possessive and violent. That's what it took for Erica to finally appreciate and prefer her husband? Glen must have had a magic cock. No job, no education, no prospects, and no future. But Erica thought he was God's gift to her, until he got ugly.

This marriage is a mutual aid society for the terminally stupid. If there is a God there will be no children.

Thanks for the story, I guess. Fucked up stupid people live fucked up lives. Who knew?

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Yeah!

I enjoyed the ending....★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tsk, tsk...

Farmers_Son, you ignored all the recognized LW story templates and stepped off the LW plantation with an original idea! That is not allowed here, no matter how well you do it.

For a man who still loved his wife, even though she had left him for another man, I thought the protagonist was too cold blooded toward her. He let her go too easily. Where was the fight in him? He didn't effectively intervene until his wife's BF was about to beat her in public. Now comes the hard work of reconciliation.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
Eh...no

Interesting story, but she'll do it again. All it'll take is one guy waving his big dick at her.

No kids with a woman who cheats; the rule. It's a crapshoot with one that hasn't cheated yet.

Let alone with one that has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sooo, every time...

he get a deepthroat or the whore offers her ass, he will be remembered it was Glen who teached her. So the cuck is happy now, for awhile.

A real man would have let her go and shouldn‘t have that reminding over and over.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
I'm probably one of the BTB crowd

however, I didn't mind the way that this was written. At least the boyfriend copped his right whack. The wife sounds a little simple minded and easily able to be seduced. She was fortunate that the husband cared enough to rescue her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didnt like it

I normally lean towards couples reconciling when theres cheating and the wife is very repentant but i wanted him to burn the bitch in this. He pretty much let her get away with it, fucken wimp.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Something missing

The story is basically good, but felt ‘flat’ — it lacked emotion. No description of how her cheating impacted him, and nothing from her about how she felt about Stan during their estrangement. Nothing about explaining to her, about his trust issues. Nothing even about whether she defended Stan to her father. It’s just a story in a vacuum.

This needs a rewrite, with a lot of expansion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad bad bad

She cheated . She got caught . She didn't want to separate or divorce .

What did he want ? Presumably a spouse he could trust .

He didn't hate her and didn't want to see her come to any harm .

He steps in and saves her ...... and all the while her dad thinks that he's the bad guy .

He could have taken her to her parents home , demanding that coming clean on their separation has to be the first step on any reconciliation .

She goes overboard in trying to seduce him back .

And he's going to play on her submissiveness and be another control freak .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To each his own

I thought it was good, not the best but good. People make mistakes and that's why pencils have erasers. Learn from those mistakes and don't repeat them. He also was remiss and didn't keep his wife's needs and wants in mind so it there love would not suffer. The separation papers were a good idea and a twist on what you usually find in the stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who would want that used up twat?

Okay, the husband saved her. So what? She's a little piggy that needs a to be treated like one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tantalizing...

tenderness. A refreshing departure from the usual 'burn the bitch' theme. The big 5 from me.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice exploration of a difficult subject

Your stories so far are an interesting take on difficult subjects. Straight women seduced by lesbians, so called normals finding a submissive streak. Your handled them well, this one is a really good story of a wife who found she had a submissive side to her and someone other then her husband found out. Very good handling of a tough subject.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
No Surprise Here

The first Chapter was pretty good. But knowing this author, it was clear from the beginning that no matter how debased Erica behaves Stan will take her back. So I read the beginning of Chapter 2 up until Glen gets arrested and stopped. The rest of the story was going to be the RAAC and I couldn't see any reason for it.

I did peek at the last paragraph just to verify my suspicions. I wasn't disappointed.

The written is passable, the storyline up to the RAAC realistic and the evolution of Glen's true personality somewhat novel.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
From intro it was clear where story was going

And it did

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
a different punishment chap. 3 .......cuckold of a different kind

waiting on the next chapter, She has Glen's baby and they call him Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a cuck, and sooooooo stuuuuuuuuuuupid

Shes a cheating whore, why protect her reputation

Shes a cheating whore, why go see why she wont call her parents they know where she works

Why does she go to lunch with him if she is not going to tell him anything

Why invite him to second lunch to tell him anything

Why do they take a taxi to her place? Why not her lovers car or his car?

Why let the cheating whore move back in with you?

Why let the cheating whores parents treat you like shit after taking the cunt back?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Gay as fuck dude

Stupid as fuck too.

Inbred, redneck cuck and whore?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Well

He’s clueless with women but when it comes to men, yeah he does have stones for gonads

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
This is a good story!

Reconciliation requires many things: confession, penance, and forgiveness to begin with. This had it all. She worked to regain her marriage and that makes a truly happy ending. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupidity know no bounds

He’s a cuckold if the highest order. He’s to stupid to live, hell he almost got killed. And she’s the that caused everything. The fact the he would give her a chance, so he’s of the lowest moral fiber.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Good story, but he could NEVER trust the bitch. All he has done is delay the inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I normally all for reconciliation stories

But this one missed the mark. For me she only went back to him because her lover treated her like shit. Felt bad for the husband for thinking he had grown some balls, delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

His wife is the female, yet he’s the one that’s the pussy!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago
What a cuck

"Are we well again? It is a work in progress. I think she learned a lesson."

Yep she learned she can fuck guys any you'll take her back

So what exactly was her punishment? You refused her sex for a couple of weeks after she fucked other men for half a year? Oh the horror

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
@Anonymous 07/23/19

you said post his address when you won't post a user name. Real man.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Kill all people that hit women

If you feel like you want to hit your wife or girlfriend then walk away. No one should be abused be they male or female.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Good for him....

The Bear approves. Love her, but verify. I hope they are happy forever, just average people, dealt a shitty hand. Nobody is perfect. Yes ,dear, I know you are.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Forest for the trees

I gave it 5 stars because it is about what he feels. For those of you who say he was a wus or that she got over on him, you missed the objective of the story.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Well

I would say her punishment was finding out what can happen when you think you have a good thing going so be happy with what you had and don't be a fool. If glen had got his way she would have been prostituting for him.

Oh! women can be such fools.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five stars

A different plot and very good!

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

You portrayed the main character, hubby, as a guy not really into punishment, but rather into educating his wayward wife. This was the right direction for your tale. He really didn't need to go totally nuclear BTB. I enjoyed it as one of the few stories that ends with a glimmer of hope for the couple. it makes for a pleasant change. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good gentle story. Although she cheated Stan's love was strong enough to overcome it. Erica sounded like a not very bright and quite immature female. I can imagine her plain looks made her a target for a controlling psycho to be able easily seduce her by compliments boosting her ego and self esteem.

You see stories in real life of control freaks with decent looking wives and although the wives endure psychical and emotional abuse they don't leave their controlling partner out of fear and also they live in denial of their circumstances

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
One Thing In This Story

Really rings true for me and that's the situation Erica let her self get pulled into with an abusive person. Slapped, beaten, raped, isolated, terrified and controlled are not the things she was looking for, but this is how these guys work work in the real world. Obviously a submissive personality and one who would probably not do well as a teacher she deserved something but Glen wasn't it. But it's telling that she still let Glen into Stan's home when he showed up. I can see helping her get loose from him and even starting over but she would have to come to some sort of understanding with her parents where I wasn't the bad guy here. I can't see myself getting back with her but I've done things myself that weren't the best decisions I could have made. Hell, I'm still a Detroit Lions fan and that's one of the better ones. This woman needs professional help, probably for a long time and that would have to happen before the forgiving went very far, much less back in My house. No doubt without a lengthy treatment program he's going to need that paperwork, quite likely even then. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

He's a Cuckold!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

If it’s a low IQ subby he wants, he’s got it made. Now he’s responsible for her fidelity since she’s too dumb and submissive to make her own decisions

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago
good ending

Story was different. Not everyone reacts the same to infidelity. Was good to read a story that has a different point of view.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can you say wimp

He is just a wimp

WwoodyWwoodyabout 3 years ago

Good story, I believe in forgiveness, "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy ". Then you have morons who post comments anonymously who know that they are not MAN enough to be forgiving.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
When this story first came out I gave it 3-stars, as it is an RAAC type story. But...

On second read through I have to say it’s a pretty good story. Sure, it’s RAAC, but in truth it’s not “at all costs”. He found out something VERY interesting about Erica through all of this — she is fairly submissive in life as well as bed. Without Glen to have noticed or found this, well who knows where the marriage could go. But now he knows that for Erica a loving relationship is not a marriage of equals, all things split 50/50. No, to her there needs to be a dominant figure, and that ain’t her.

And Erica truly does love him. And now she knows that to go nibbling on someone else’s bait in the pond is a dangerous thing to do. Does anyone think she will readily do the same again. Oh, sure. He needs to keep a sharp eye out for predators, but he can be pretty sure she’s not the one actively on the prowl.

One of the main tropes of an LW story is that an equal or even beta wife, all of a sudden turns into an alpha she-bitch, thinking she discovered something within their relationship and SHE (or an external alpha make) needs to be the alpha of the family. In this story, the loving “equal” husband discovers that, for their relationship to work, HE needs to step up to be an alpha-male because that’s what Erica truly needs. She may THINK she wants an equal 50/50 relationship, but deep down she needs a firm hand of guidance.

As long as he never forgets to keep a firm but caring hand on Erica, and a weather eye out for prowlers, he’s got a pretty good marriage here. The difference I see in the story, keeping all that in mind, is enough that if I could I would upgrade my score to 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

still don´t know

I get it that he didn´t hate her enough to not help her, but taking her back?

Nothing she did convinced me, I don´t think she would be so remorsefull if Glenny wouldn´t have turned batshitcrazy. Feels like Erica is more sorry about this developement and not sorry about hurting her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just stuff this Submissive wife myth up your misogynistic asses. There is a HUGE difference between being meek and timid versus wanting someone to control and dominate you. A woman might like a strong forceful man. No woman worth marrying wants to be abused, subjugated, and demeaned. If she's mentally dysfunctional then there is no plot or drama: crazy people do inexplicable crazy shit. What do you expect?

Just dumb, contrived, and pathetic. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So she enjoys being submissive?

She enjoys being dominated?

She doesn't care if she betrays her wedding vows?

I don't see the problem in making her suck his cum outta some young woman's cunt.

It's well within her morality, and it even appeaser her need to be dominated.

It's honestly the perfect 'new kink' they could try.

And if she hates it, he can give her the same courtesy she gave him...and do it for only for like six months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need you, Stan, like I have never needed you before. I want and crave your full forgiveness for my stupidity" sounds so much fucking better than an honest apology starting with "I'm so sorry Stan for what I did to you". We don't expect anything less than this from Cucklord FS. Congrats on another "realistic story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m glad he helped her I was a victim of domestic violence for 4 years before I bit the bullet an ran with the kids to a refuge but the guy was my husband so getting away wasn’t that easy. Personally I don’t think she will ever cheat again once u go through something like that it changes u for me it made me a lot stronger but less forgiving an trustworthy, I’ve been with my current partner for 18 years an he would never dream of hurting me but the amount of testing I did at the beginning I’m surprised he didn’t run screaming. So I loved this story she will be very faithful an loving cos she will realise even though she betrayed him he saved her

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Absolute garbage, what waste of my time⭐️

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Well written, clever lesson delivery to the cheater. Different BTB, From my read of this she did get burned even if they did end up back together. This could happen to a cheating wife after she’s dumped. There are some very bad people out there that do horrible things to the gullible if given a chance. Don’t fall for the snake oil salesman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once a cuck always a cuck this Author cant wait for a real Bull to take care of him and service his sissy boi lifestyle.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Part One -

\

You said you weren't going to describe how you met, etc., then proceeded to do just that.

\

"Erica did write that she was very happy with the fact that Glen always set the pace for their dates and their sex." - I find it odd that the cheating wives like it when their lovers do things that would get their husbands kicked out of bed.

\

Part Two -

\

How does a day laborer get so much time off to watch her so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, totally delusional. No man other than a fucking LW cuck would keep her. Mother of someone's children? What a nasty joke that would be. Not worth a 1

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

just a '3', same old,same old. Like a great many married woman Erica found her marriage, and life in general, becoming stale without realising it so when a young man started paying attention to her and paying her compliments she was easily seduced. I do believe that females have a far greater propensity for sex than males and that they find a very real need for multiple partners without considering the consequences and, unfortunately, many women never enjoy a full, exciting and satisfying sex life. They need the security and stature of marriage but at the same time need far more sexual satisfaction than a mere male can give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck story

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Contrary to most of the comments I like the story, in the end she found out what hell a cheating bitch can bring upon herself. Stan exacted his punishment not only on her, but I believe that what happened to Glen was orchestrated by him. I really believe that she will never cheat on him again as she now has a completely different view of him and that is he will never put up with cheating and is protective of what is his. Yet he really needs to keep her on a short leash. As far as trusting her again, that remains to be seen and will have to be earned and like they say trust but verify. She is fortunate he didn't just kick her ass to the curb and needs to realize, there will not be a third chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story describes a realistic situation some women and ex wives put themselves in. What's not realistic and hard to get by is that any man/husband would actually set up a separation of 6 months to allow a wife the move in with and have sex with another man to allow her to make up her mind if she wanted a divorce or to come home and be a loving trusted wife.You ruined what may have been a good story because that made it absurd. No husband is that brain dead. From that point on it was hard to get into the story simply because the ending was a forgone conclusion and no feelings of respect for the husband could be achieved. You're a better writer so be one. JZK

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

First half was pretty good and somewhat realistic perhaps, but it was set up from the moment he gave her 6 months to screw around and still have options. NO! help her out when she is in dire straights, yes, sure just like you would anyone else, but take her back after all that transpired? Not in this lifetime. It made no sense at all and lacked any sort of conviction on his part. I am not a BTB evangelist, but I can’t buy into this tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should of left her with her abuser. If she died, she died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck-a-doodle-do. That was just sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's that quote? Uh...something like..."If you love someone set them free. If they're yours they will return. If they don't...they never were."

There are as many opinions regarding adulterous spouses as there are readers of the Loving Wives division of Literotica stories. I kinda think every situation must be judged (on this site) by the intention of the author when they wrote it. Some are hard BTB, some RAAC, a great many somewhere in-between. I'm pretty sure I fall into the "in-betweeners" group, generally because I'm a romantic and try to hope for the best. With half of all marriages ending in divorce, when any couple can find their way through counseling, forgiveness, or simply determining they'll be less UNHAPPY if they stay together...I consider that a win for humanity.

I think Farmers_Son accomplished the development of his story competently enough to justify the two main characters making the decision(s) they made all through the plot so kudos for that and many thanks.

(I'd actually like to see a sequel set a few years down the road. It would be interesting to see how you'd either change or sustain the two characters relationship; love and sex are a great combination for stories--and you write them quite well. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author seems not to have posted for a year now and writing quite a bit.

FS: It is apparent that you worked hard on the story and it is technically done quite well. Perhaps if you had made your intention in preparing the story more clear, more readers would have understood. f you intent was to show a average man could really love his wife and took 'for better or for worse' seriously, it is a brilliant little piece of writing. Since in many ways it is a simple story, not all bells and whistles, it takes a serious reader (certainly not a 'horndog') to appreciate it. If that perspective is correct then a lot of the comments are nonsense and yous should be encouraged to write more.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

What an awful story. That was punishment for every reader of that story.

1 starr

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Good story, but she needs psychiatric care. The wife is written like someone who does not function when faced with very obvious situations. She needs to understand why she failed to break away from the boyfriend, why she was attracted to him in the first place, and how to find her own worth. There is no marriage until she does.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I

Understand some of these comments the husband never abused his wife the boyfriend did duh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“I was more mature”

No he fucking wasn’t, and this author is a pussywhipped imbecile

woodwardwoodward9 months ago

Was this written while drunk?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Part 2 is supposed to be about the punishment he devised for his wife. So, what happened?

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

While not the best story on Literotica, it was worth reading even if it not the BTB that most readers wanted. I kind of feel that Erica may need a bit of mental help, seems she has no self worth and was dazzled way too easy, almost like a child being mesmerized by a shiny new toy. Cracked me up about her trying to entice Stan by slinking out in lingerie and heels. Seems there was a movie where the female character tried that and had the same results.

RuttweilerRuttweiler8 months ago
I enjoyed it

It felt authentic, as if written by the man who lived it. I mean by this that the “voice” of the MC really came through in the writing.

It was a little different take on relationships, and I enjoyed being reminded of the fact that, because everyone is different, the relationship that two people form will be unique to them. The problems that arise, and their solutions will fit them. This take, while being a little on the “Jerry Springer-esk” side, still worked. For them.

Are they happy? The author says they are, for now. What more could one ask of life?.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous