A Different Sort of Speeding Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, JESSICA! JESSICA! JESSICA! GOOD GOD, JEESSSSSSIIICCCCCAAAAAA!!!!"

During all of this excitement however, she was still keeping to her word to look after my safety and welfare. For Jessica Hawkins was neither cruel nor vindictive. Every now and then, usually just after YET another thrilling orgasm, she would release, one by one, each of my limbs, moving them around to offset the occurrence of cramp, before putting them back into secure bondage. And she often washed away some of the inevitable sweat that our activities produced. It was during one of these "breaks" when the 'phone rang.

Jessica left the room to answer it, in all fairness she'd have probably ignored it had we actually have been "at it," but we had stopped, temporarily. And it was good that we had, for the person on the other end of the call was her sister, Claire, who had made a suggestion that was to ramp the excitement lever EVEN higher, if that was at all possible!

Because, unseen by me at first, I'd was still blindfolded remember, Jessica was going to introduce a change into our shagging. The first I knew of it was when she lifted my blindfold, note she didn't remove it completely, but I saw that she now wore one herself, although, like mine now, it didn't cover her eyes. She also held a whole pile of pairs of steel handcuffs, although on these sets, each cuff was covered by black fur. She took four of them and proceeded to snap one around each of HER wrists and ankles. I was beginning to get a REALLY good feeling about this, the ONE thing that I was fervently hoping was going to occur, seemed to be appearing to be coming true!

IT WAS! "Darling that was my Sister, Claire, on the 'phone. She's got a key to this house, and she's going to be joining us in an hour or so. But while we wait for her, well, I'm going to be joining you in bondage, I'm going to be as helpless as you are! Even if indirectly I too will be held by the bed, I too will belong to it, as you do."

Yet again Jessica started the process of releasing my limbs one by one. Once again, she moved each limb around whilst it was "free." But this time when she returned them respectively to bondage, the bond was in the form of cold steel, even if covered in fur. When she'd finished, she now climbed back onto the bed herself, kneeling at the foot end she snapped the other cuffs from the pair around her ankles, around mine. That's our legs chained together then!

Now she moved forwards, so her chest was lying on top of mine, and proceeded to stretch out her left arm, to mirror my right. Her right hand now locked those respective wrists together using the cuffs attached to her left arm. Three down one to go! But before she attempted that however, she used her "free" hand to place her blindfold into place over her eyes, removing her own power of sight. So by feel, making sure that she kept her hand in constant contact with my skin, so I'd know she hadn't sneakily changed that state of affairs, she now put me back into darkness. Again keeping her hand in contact, she moved it along my left arm, until it reached the end. It took her some time, but she managed to locate that last loose cuff around my wrist, just inwards from the one that held me to the bed-post, and there was a delicious "clicking" sound as the fur, backed up by solid steel closed in around my arm. Miss Jessica Hawkins, my own body and the bed were now as ONE! What's that line from the classic song, "Hotel California" by the Eagles? "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device!" Most appropriate.

"Well Darling, let's see, can you think of ANYTHING that we can do now, while we wait for Claire to arrive?"

"I'm not sure Miss Hawkins," in a deliberately formal tone, "why do you have anything in mind or any suggestions at all?"

"I think I MIGHT have an idea." With that the talking stopped as Jessica's lips found mine, and at the same time as she initiated another of her "trademark" VERY passionate kisses, moving her midriff about, she was able to slide her, soaking wet, vagina over my TOTALLY erect cock, and recommence the shagging with her customary VERY high standard of skill!

Can life get ANY better than this? I was securely tied, oops chained now, to a satin covered bed, about to have an utterly gorgeous woman unleash the FULL power of her considerable sexuality upon my helpless body, knowing that the extremely high level of her sexual desires would be FULLY backed up by an equally high level of ability! But this time, SHE was as trapped as me, just as I couldn't escape, now neither could she. I'm not a religious person at all, and to be honest I don't actually believe in the concept of "Heaven." But I can tell you, that IF I had believed in the existence of such a place, then I just KNEW that I WAS THERE RIGHT NOW!

Several weeks later, still in Summertime with the Sun rising early, just as it was making an appearance one Saturday morning there I was rolling my Yamaha RD500 out of the garage, myself clad in full "rider" gear. And yet again I proceeded to enjoy another thrilling high speed ride, one full of excitement and adrenalin. Surely history wouldn't repeat itself, at this early time, "stupid o'clock" as I've heard it called, surely there'd be no Police Patrols about? I couldn't be so unlucky again, although, of course, that particular occasion had turned out to be VERY lucky for me, could I?

As I wound the throttle open down another piece of straight road, again the Speedo needle flying well over the "ton," suddenly my heart sank again, yes there bloody well was ANOTHER Police Patrol car! And, to add insult to injury, just down the road was a Railway Level Crossing, and NO! There can't REALLY be a train at this time on a Saturday morning, but yes, there was!

Resigned to my fate, I didn't even bother to look around as the Patrol Car pulled up behind me. But yet again, I thought I could only hear ONE door open, and only one set of footsteps approached me from behind, and they did sound like the footsteps of a woman.

As the female Officer drew level with me, I saw that, yet again, this Lady was utterly gorgeous and REALLY sexy. She looked me up and down a little before speaking. "What sort of Bike is this?"

"It's Classic two-stroke Yamaha RD500LC, Ma'am."

"A Classic two-stroke Yam, you say. Hang On a minute! You're HIM! You're the bloke that Jess Hawkins tied to her bed and shagged absolutely senseless, aren't you?"

"I have enjoyed a recent "encounter" with Miss Hawkins, yes."

"Now Jess might well be a good friend of mine, in fact she's one of my very BEST friends, but this means that at the moment she has one over me, and THAT is a situation that I'm NOT going to allow to continue. So, NOW it's MY turn, and that Registration Plate of yours is dropping a real hint of something different that I'm going to do to you, and that Jess did NOT!"

She took out a pen and piece of paper, and as she started to write her address down, she started singing that classic song from the musical "Annie Get Your Gun," but with slightly modified lyrics.

"Anything Jess can do I can do better, I can do anything better than Jess."

After finishing writing she handed the paper to me, and in a VERY commanding voice she ordered,

"TEN O'CLOCK! MY PLACE! DON'T BE LATE!"

You know I'm REALLY going to have to learn to control the enthusiasm of my right wrist in future when I'm out on this bike and keep the speed down a little. For this could begin to get a little tiresome!!!!