A Different World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3

As they study Science, Joey can barely keep his eyes off of Susie. As he reads through the chapter and makes flashcards to study, he struggles to pay attention. It's a good thing he has aced his test in Science. One low final grade should not hurt his GPA. Maybe tomorrow, before the test, he will have time to cram.

"You ready to go over the flash cards, Susie? Joey asked fixing the stack of cards.

"Yeah, I guess. I ask you something?

"Sure, theories or formulas?"

"No, about us," Susie said setting her pencil on the table. "Are you going to tell your parent tonight?"

"About us being engaged? Absolutely, it's why I needed the picture. Are you?"

"You're going to send that picture to your mother?"

"Well, I don't have another one."

"Oh my god," Susie exclaimed. "We have to take another before I leave. And, yeah, I'm going to tell my folks. How do you think your parents will be?"

"Well," Joey said setting the flash cards down. "My mother knows you, so I think she will be fine, and my dad will be jealous."

"Jo-ey, be serious."

"I am. He has four wives all over the Society, but never met a fifth. He mentioned a younger wife," Joey laughed, "for procreation."

"See, I told you. Men are more about fucking these days. I'm worried. I think my mother will freak."

"Odd, Why? The main goal is to be wed."

"Jealousy too," Susie replied looking down at the table. "She married at an older age. She will think I should do my womanly part and help stimulate 'procreation'. Silly, I know."

"Parents suck. However, in truth, we are both eighteen, so it does not matter."

"I know, but they could cut me off," Susie said straightening up in her chair. "So, what about our relationship?"

"I... umm I just wanted to make sure you understand we have to be more physical," Joey answered. When Susie's eyes widen at the word, 'physical', he quickly explains, "Not intercourse. I mean holding hands. We should make an effort to kiss when we see each other. Just those things."

"I agree. It's cool with me. I'll tell my girlfriends you're my man," Susie giggled as their eyes lock.

"Really?"

"Duh, I do have your ring," Susie giggled.

"Super. We should finish studying."

"Yeppers," Susie agreed cheerfully. Then, she looked at her watch. "Shit, I have to go. It's dinner time, but before I go, do you have an old shirt I can have?"

"Sure," Joey said standing up from the table. A minute later, he returns with a black shirt with 'Star Wars' on it. He hands the shirt to her. "You can have this one."

"Cool," Susie said taking the shirt.

As she stands, Susie unties her white top. The top opens up and her tremendous breasts drop free. The top defiantly supported her over developed chest. When the shirt is opened, her immense breasts are bare and drop in a perfect tear-drop shape. Joey is memorized, again. He stands open mouthed for the third time today.

"Oh My God, Jo-ey. The shirt is see-thru, so don't act like you didn't see them already."

"I-I know, but not like like..."

"Geez, you're right. We have to work on this another time," Susie said rolling her eyes again at him. She pulls the black 'Star Wars' shirt over her head and pulls out her hair. Once the shirt is on, she lifts it up and ties it in a knot behind her back. Then, finally, she tears the front of the shirt to expose some cleavage. "Have your phone?"

"Affirmative," Joey said holding his phone out to her.

"No, Silly, take my picture. Show this one to your folks. OK?"

"OK"

4

As Susie walks to his car, Joey notices two things. One, He notices Susie's outfit for today. She has on a blue lace mini-skirt. The skirt's length is about the same as her plaid red skirt the day prior. At least, the mini dress's upper half isn't see-thru. However, the top of the dress is split open. The lace makes a maze over her impressive chest revealing an amazing amount of bare flesh.

With no bra on, the mini dress displays over fifty percent of her bare chest to the world. Her boot heels do make her thighs and ass look awesome, but Joey is not happy to see her on display.

Second, he notices her ring is off. His ring stopped glowing about 9 pm the night before. But, he thought, 'She must be getting ready for bed or not wearing it while sleeping. However, she still is not wearing his ring.

"Morning Joey, How are-,"

"Why is your ring off?" Joey barked cutting her off. He spoke directly with a deep voice. With his face tight and his mouth flat, his anger is understood.

"Dang, my mother made me. Don't be upset," Susie replied shutting the Ford's door. She tried to look in his eyes, but he wasn't looking at her just straight ahead.

"Why?"

"Well, she ... umm said we're too young. She said, 'We don't understand life'. She wants to talk to you, too."

"Ridiculous, we are adults. By law, we can wed, right now. At the court house," Joey replied. As he raises his voice, he grips the steering wheel tight. "Shit, I can go to the library and copy Article 213C and Global Law 7CD2 for support."

"Jo-EY," Susie replied with her voice soft and trembling. "Don't be mad at me. My mother's a jealous bitch. But, you can't yell at me." Susie crosses her arms turning away from him.

"Shit," Joey said his voice and tone quieting rapidly. He turns in his seat to face her. "I apologize, Susie. Really, I'm Sorry. I... umm...I thought...I don't know. I thought you did not want it. Me."

"I have it right here," Susie said opening her hand. Her eyes met his eyes. "Do you want it back? I'm causing you too much pain."

"No, Susie. NO. Please, keep it. I care about you. I want you happy. You still want it?"

"Yes. Absolutely. But -,"

"But, nothing," Joey said taking the ring and sliding it into place. Once in place, both rings glow softly.

"What about my mom? She made my dad agree to cut me off if I keep your ring," Susie said turning the ring in circles on her finger. "She said, they won't pay for my college."

"All that matters is, Are you sure you want my ring."

"Yeah, you're s-sweet to me. I like the safety, and I always liked being with you. B-but, my colle -," Susie stuttered before Joey cut her off.

"Don't worry. She wants to talk, right? I'll come to dinner, tonight. You can text her and suggest it, Right?

"Yeppers."

"Curious, anyone try to request something yesterday?" Joey said changing subjects.

"Yeah, ole man McGee."

"Ewe," said Joey, "the gym teacher?"

"Yep. But, I have you," Susie giggled holding her hand up with the ring on it as she leans over and kisses Joey's cheek

.................................

"Can I have a cheeseburger, fries and large Coke?" Joey ordered at the Burger Hut.

"Whatever, $5.50. Please," said the Burger Hut girl.

Joey hands her a ten-dollar bill. As the girl takes his money, she looks up. First, the light green glow draws her eye. Then, she looks at Joey.

"Hey, I know you. Ain't you going to my High School?"

"Yes. Finals are this week for me."

"Wow. I'm Tiffany. I graduated two years ago," Tiffany told him as she hands him the change. "Shit, you already married. Really?"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Joey, and I'm engaged," Joey corrected.

"Oh, that's cool," Tiffany said taking a food tray from another employee.

"What's cool?" asked the tall button shirt Burger Hut employee.

"Joey was telling me he is engaged."

"Engaged!" said the man in a loud deep voice. "Fuck kid, you ain't old enough to have a Marital Ring."

"Not that it is any of your business, but I am," answered Joey as Tiffany faced him with his tray.

"Zack, be nice. Zack graduated a year before me," Tiffany told Joey. "Zack, he goes to our old High School."

"Whatever! Who the fuck are you engaged to? Tiffany, I bet it's some old rich bitch."

"No," Joey answered. He holds up his phone so both Zack and Tiffany can see his screen. His screen saver is the first picture he took of Susie. The one of her in the red plaid skirt and see-thru top. "Her."

"No fucking way. I know that girl," Zack said stepping closer behind Tiffany. Zack's crotch is pressing into Tiffany's firm ass as he leans closer to see Susie. "No way. Her name is Sally or something."

"Yes way, and Susie," Joey answered taking his food.

"Fuck, that's it. She had the biggest tits in school when I left. Holy fuck, look at her now. If you ain't lying, you're one lucky son-of-a-bitch."

As Joey walks to the soda fountain, he hears Zack say, "Tiffany, come to my office. I'm ..umm need help."

"Fine, but if are stimulated to 'procreate', again, can't you need the right hole. My ass was sore for days after last time."

"Tiff, you know your ass helps me the most. Come on, babe."

The soda fountain is to the side of the Burger Hut counter. As Joey fills his cup, he looks towards the register. Looking down the register counter to the other side of the restaurant, he can see in the open office door. Tiffany's pants are around her ankles and she leans over the desk.

Zack is standing behind her holding her hips. His long cock slides in and out of the Burger Hut girl's tight asshole. The rigid cock glistens as it moves quicker.

Joey watches for a second before his eyes catch Zack's eyes. Zack continues his request as he fucks Tiffany's plump ass. At the same time, Zack is fucking, he gives Joey a thumbs-up. On the desk is a bowl, but Joey has no clue the bowl is filled with fryer grease. The grease is why Zack's cock glistens. He used the grease to lube Tiffany's ass.

After filling his drink cup, Joey turns to find a table. When he glances back to the office, he sees Tiffany's shirt has been raised. Zack's hand cups the blond girl's full breasts as he stops his thrusting. Unknown to Joey, Tiffany has just received another load of male fluid in her ass.

Joey sits at a table to eat his lunch. A few minutes later, he looks up to see Tiffany at the register. She seems the same as when she greeted him. This is the first time he has witnessed someone request a favor, but by Tiffany's comment, 'again', it's not her first time. As he finishes his lunch, he tries to figure out why Zack needed her ass. This is all new to him.

5

"Why is everyone so quiet?"

"Sophia, hush, and eat your dinner," said Mrs. Power. "After dinner, you go upstairs."

"Awe, mom."

"Awe, nothing young lady."

"So, Sophia, how is school going? How are your freshman finals?" asked Joey.

Mrs. Power's glare turns from her younger daughter to Joey. Her eyes send lasers at him.

"Well, OK. I guess, but I should've studied more."

"Studying is good," Joey said feeling like everyone is looking at him.

Joey finishes his meal. He occasionally glances at Mr. Power. Susie's dad seems focused on his meal. A couple times, he watches Mrs. Power and Sophia looking at Susie's ring.

After dinner, Sophia heads upstairs. She only argued once. Once the short brunette girl shuts her door, Mrs. Power starts her speech. She talks for ten minutes just on the age issue. Then, another ten minutes about the fact neither Joey nor Susie have experienced life.

Finally, after twenty minutes of constant talking and giving no one a chance to interject, she pauses for a minute. During the pause, both Mr. Power and Susie are silent. Joey decides to not speak, yet.

"What do your parents think young man.?

"Well," Joey starts to answer. "My parents --,"

"Did you even tell them?" Mrs. Power said interrupting him.

"Yes, I did. They are happy for us. My mother has always thought of Susie as a nice girl. She did agree about the age, but I told her we are planning the wedding our senior year of college."

"Are you happy to wait for years, Susie?"

"Yes, mom. I picked the date," replied Susie placing her hand on Joey's hand. "A June wedding."

"Do you even love each other?"

"Yes," Joey and Susie said together. The unexpected answer caused them to both turn and look at each other.

Mrs. Power sits back in her chair and folds her hands under her chest. As her arms press her baggie top inward, her own voluptuous chest is accented. 'Overly endowed breast must run in the family,' Joey thinks. Mrs. Power looks to her husband and says, "Ted, you can help."

"They're adults, dear. What can I say?"

"Well," Mrs. Power replied turning back to face Susie. "If you are an adult now, maybe, you shouldn't live under our roof anymore."

"MOM!"

"Dear," said Ted.

"Mrs. Power, I agree."

"You do," all of the Power said together.

"Yep, my parents have believed the same idea for a few years. Knowing this, they insisted I establish an apartment after High School. I plan to move into it in two weeks," continued Joey to an open mouth crowd. "It's two bedrooms, so Susie can have her own room until we are wed, and it's close to HSU."

"You just think you have all the answers," said Mrs. Power. "Well, if that's how you feel. Then, I guess little-miss priss -,"

"Mrs. Power," Joey said cutting her off. "Please, she is your daughter and my future wife. Also, I have one request."

"Oh do you. You have a request for me, us? What?"

"Susie will dress in what she chooses, and if she gets less provocative outfits, you will understand it is her choice."

"Well, shit. I guess little- Miss Grownup can pay for her own college."

"I have."

"What?" all of the Power said together, again.

"I transferred funds to pay her first-year tuition this morning," answered Joey.

"How can you afford that?" inquired Mr. Power.

"For the past few years, I have been doing network jobs for some of my father's wealthier contacts. Studying investments, I have managed the money I make."

"WELL!" Mrs. Power boomed slamming her hands on the table. After standing, she turns and storms off from the room. Calling from outside the kitchen, she says, "Want my other daughter, too?" Susie's mother's voice broke at the end as crying over takes her.

Mr. Power stands to follow his wife. Joey stands, too. Before Mr. Power turns from the table Joey says, "Mr. Power! I'm sorry I upset your wife. You guys have known me so long. You know I'm a good guy. I only care about your daughter."

"She will be OK, but slow down. I don't want to see Susie leave, either."

"Mr. Power, your daughter is...," Joey said pausing and both men look towards Susie. Susie is still dressed in the sexy blue lace mini-dress. "Well, she is gorgeous, sir. You have to agree this is best for her, too."

"I agree, Joey. Just slow down."

"Yes, sir."

....................................

"Oh my god, you really have your own apartment?" Susie asked sitting on her bed next to Joey.

"Yes, I would not lie like that. You can move-in if you like. Man, your mom is intense about this."

"I know."

"She is usually nice to me," commented Joey.

"You paid for my tuition? Why?"

"Well, you are my wife-to-be," replied Joey with a smile. "And, I saw something this afternoon. It made me understand your side, so I wanted to do something for you."

"Awe, Joey," Susie said leaning on his shoulder. "What did you see?"

"It's hard to explain," Joey said leaning back to lie on her bed. Susie followed him to the bed with her head on his chest. "Have you ever been ass fucked?"

"Oh my god, you just ask that?" Susie snapped leaning on her elbows to look him in the eyes. "No, ewe, why do you ask?"

"I went to the Burger Hut for lunch after my test. I met a girl who graduated two years ago from our school, Tiffany. Did you know her?"

"Umm, I don't think so. Why? Do you like her?"

"Susie, no it's not that. She recognized me and asked why I am getting married. Well, long story short, her boss asked me, too, so to show them why, I showed them your picture. The guy got aroused and told Tiffany he needed her."

"I told you, but why did you ask about ass fucking?"

"Tiffany made a comment about 'using the right hole'. The manager told her, 'her ass is better', and he fucked Tiffany in his office."

"Oh jeez, you saw?"

"Yeah, the office door was open a bit. The dude even gave me a thumbs-up. It showed me how guys would react to you, so I --,"

Susie cut him off with a kiss. The couple's lips intertwined between each other in passion for a minute. "Why are you so sweet to me Joey?"

"We have been friends our entire life. I was not lying before. I do love you. It might be more friends, now."

"Awe, I love you, too. And, I want to do something for you."

Before Joey can ask anything, Susie is pulling his belt open. Once his belt is open, she unzips his pants. As she pulls his pants down some, Joey lifts his butt off the bed to help. Now, the only thing covering his manhood is his boxers.

"My time to ask you something, ever have a blowjob?"

"No."

"Good," Susie giggled. "Just lie still. You're being nice, so I'm gonna be nice."

Susie lowers his boxers and reaches in to locate his member. With her hand around his limp tool, she pulls it out. Holding it in one hand, she licks from the base to the head.

"Ohhh. Ghhh," Joey moaned. The feeling of her tongue on his shaft is heavenly. He senses his cock stiffens. When he feels her lips wrap around his angry red mushroom head, his body tensed and his cock pulse. Neither one notices the salty pre-cum ejaculated into Susie's mouth. "Wow, Susie."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes," is all Joey can think to reply. His hands move behind his head while he tries to look down and see.

"Joey, your dick is big. Do you think I can get it all in my mouth?"

Looking down towards his junk, Joey watches Susie wrap her lips around his mush head, again. This time, her lips continue past his head. His eyes widen as he watches her lips move farther and farther towards his pubic hair. The sensation of her tight vacuuming mouth is amazing.

As her hand grips the base of his raging hard-on, she concentrates on allowing most of his dick in her mouth. Susie hasn't much cock sucking experience, but she has seen videos on the Net to have an understanding. She starts to create a vacuum around the tool.

With only half of his member in her oral cavity, she pulls her head back. When her lips move to his head, she encircles the ridged mushroom with her tongue. As her lips pucker in a suction around the head and her tongue works its magic, she hears him let out a loud deep moan.

"Joey, be quiet," Susie whispered releasing the stiff bat from her lips. "We're in my bedroom. My parents are home."

"Shit, sorry Susie."

"Shush, I think we're OK," Susie answered lowering her voice. "But, I never had a boy in my room."

With her hand still holding his hand-on, Susie moves to kneel next to him on the bed. She places her other hand on the opposite side of Joey's hip, so she can lean over his lap. With her hair spilling over on the side of the bed by her hand, her lips take a hold of his mushroom head, again. She resumes her oral pleasure moving her lips up and down.

As she leans over his lap and her hair falls down to the hand propping herself up on the bed, she makes an arch of beauty for him to watch. Seeing her glossy lips resume his first blowjob, his eyes are drawn just to the left of his blowjob. Susie's tremendous breasts are hanging and brushing his thigh closer to her. Joey moves his hand from behind his head to cup her falling chest.

"Oh my god. Holy shit."

"Shh...mmmph," Susie warned him.

"Sorry," Joey whispered as his hand moves to her cleavage the blue lace mini-dress creates.

When his hand touches and palms her ample bare cleavage, Joey feels Susie move her suction to his cock's tip. When she starts to squeeze his steel bat with her hand and move her hand up and down the rigid shaft, he loses his mind. His hand on her breasts slides under each side of her cleavage freeing her breasts completely.

"Susie, I'm close. Oh man... Ahhh," Joey tried to warn her as he gropes and squeezes her bare mountainous breasts. His fingers brush her erect nipple.