A Different World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
381 Followers

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To the store for condoms," I replied.

"No," she said simply, "Don't leave me. Besides, you don't have a car here." She held me tightly, and I relaxed in her embrace. "Look, Kenny. I'm sorry. It's been so long for me. I'm not on the pill. I don't have condoms. I wasn't expecting this tonight. It's not like I don't want to. I just don't want to get pregnant. I don't know if you going to be a one night thing. I hope not. But I can't take that chance. I hope you understand."

Frustrating as it was, I did understand. Neither of us had protection, and to continue was risking disaster. "It's okay," I said. "After all, you did win the game, so technically, I'm your servant tonight."

Edie surprised me with what she said next. "All this means is that you have to come back after the wedding so we can finish. I want this as much as you do. I just can't take the chance. I grew up without a daddy. I don't want that for my child. That's why I don't date much."

I looked at her with respect. "I didn't know," I said.

"We just met," Edie said softly. "There was no way you would have known. SO, here's the deal. We can fool around tonight, but no penetration. Tomorrow, you won't forget the condoms, and we can pick up where we left off. IN the meantime, we enjoy cuddling tonight. It be worth it, I promise. In the meantime, I won't leave you hanging."

She got up from the couch, and taking my hand led me to the tiny bedroom. "We'll be much more comfortable in here." She pushed me back on the bed, and positioned herself between my legs. "I don't normally do this," she said, taking my swollen member in her hands. "But then again I don't normally bring men home either. Just let me know when you're going to nut."

She lowered her head, and I felt the softest lips I'd ever known slide down my shaft. I sat up and watched her, playing with her nipple as she swallowed me whole. She pumped me with one hand as her head bobbed up and down. I'd gotten head before, many times. I am, after all, a musician on the side. But there was something about being with Edie. Watching her tiny brown hand stroking me, as her beautiful mouth devoured me. Even though she was inexperienced, I could tell by the way she occasionally grazed me with her teeth, Edie worked my penis like she was worshipping it. Her touch was loving, and she handled me with an enthusiasm. I got the distinct impression that she'd have gone down on me whether we'd made love or not.

In no time at all, I could feel the pleasure building to unsustainable levels. "Edie, I'm about to go," I warned her. She looked up at me, never slowing, and looked deep into my eyes. It was then I realized, she'd said to warn her not because she wanted to get out of the way when I came, but because she wanted to look into my eyes as I went over. With a groan, I surrendered to the sensations, looking deep into those beautiful brown eyes as I filled her mouth with jet after jet of my sperm. Edie took every drop, swallowing desperately to keep up. To her credit, she got it all. Her hand tightened as she stroked, squeezing the last few drops into her warm wet mouth.

"Feel better now?" she said. I nodded my appreciation. "Like I said, I don't do this for just anybody. But you were delicious."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, waking in the morning for a wild 69 before we showered together. She took me back over to my truck, and we went our separate ways to get ready for the wedding. 'I'll see ya soon," she promised. "Remember, don't let any of the other girls make a move on you. Tonight, you're all mine." Driving back to Jason's house I missed her already. On the way, I made sure to stop for condoms.

The wedding was beautiful. Edie looked stunning in her white bridesmaid's dress. But Von was the one who stole the show. She had a right to, after all, it was her wedding. When she marched up to the altar, Jason handed her a single red rose. She broke off the stem, and put the blossom in her hair. It stayed there the rest of the day. Jason later told me that his best man had given him the rose to hand to Von. It was completely unrehearsed, and nobody knew what Von would do. But she instinctively did the most beautiful thing imaginable. If I never remember another thing about the wedding, I will always remember that flower.

After the wedding, we went to Shavonda's house, where the reception was to be held. Since Edie lived near the church, and I'd be spending the night with her, we left her car at her apartment and took my pickup to the reception. While we were at Edie's home, she'd changed out of the gown into a more comfortable orange sun dress that glowed against her skin. We spent most of the day hanging out together with the bride and groom, though I don't think they noticed. They were so into each other, and both were drinking heavily. I was surprised. Jason never drank alcohol on his visits home. Seeing him tipsy was something new for the family.

Shavonda sang a few songs to her new husband after we were all fed, then the party really began. We kicked off our shoes and danced barefoot in the grass at Jason's behest. I was having the time of my life with the beautiful petite brown skinned woman I'd met the day before. I remember thinking, it's such a shame she lives so far away. I'd really like to spend more time with her. Even then, Edie had a hold on me, though I didn't realize how deep it went at the time. But I do remember being just as fascinated by those big brown eyes, and that smile, even then. I can assure you nothing since then has dimmed that fascination. She will always be beautiful to me.

All too soon, the bride and groom left for their honeymoon, with the best man and maid of honor driving them to their destination. They were far too gone to drive on their own. We stayed with the rest of the guests, helping to clean up the place before we headed back to Edie's place.

"What time do you have to leave?" Edie asked me.

"I can stay until around lunch time. I have about an 8-hour drive home," I replied.

"Good," She answered. "That means we have time to spend together and still get some sleep. Did you remember the condoms?"

"I sure did," I replied. "Got two boxes. Just in case. We don't want to run out."

Edie laughed, "If we do all that means is we'll have to find another way to play. Like last night." She led me by the hand to her bedroom, wiggling her ass invitingly the whole way. She wasted no time, doing a sensual strip tease for me. "Just let me do this, Kenny," she purred when I tried to help her with her clothes. I watched as she slowly, sensually worked her way out of the bridesmaid's dress, pulling the straps from her shoulder before pulling it from her bust one breast at a time. She swayed to a music only she could hear, running her hands seductively over her body before working her dress over her wide hips and leaving it pooled on the floor. She was now clad only in a strapless black bra and matching panties.

I laid back on the bed mesmerized. Even then, she had a hold on me like no other. Edie continued her dance, running her hands down her body, over her breasts, over her hips, before running one hand up between her legs. I was already hard, now it was becoming uncomfortable. As I reached for my zipper for some relief, she said, "No, not yet. I want to be fully naked before we start."

With that, she danced over to me. Reaching around her back to undo the clasps of her bra, she peeled the cups away from her succulent brown breasts, nipples already erect and begging to be sucked. I reached for her, but she slapped my hands away. "Down, boy," she laughed. "Aren't we impatient? We got all night, Kenny. Just let me control this, okay? I promise you it'll be worth the wait."

Topless, she danced for a few minutes, her small, pointy breasts jiggling as she moved. Her hands moved to the waistband of her panties, and she tugged and played with them as she danced, before finally pushing them down off her hips. They fell to the floor in a heap and she daintily stepped out of them. This exquisite creature was now dancing naked, just for me.

She danced her way over to me, and, grabbing on my hands she pulled me from the bed into her dance. I held her close as we swayed, trying to match her movements but failing miserably. "I can see I gotta teach you some rhythm," Edie laughed. She broke from my embrace, dancing her way to the cd player on the nightstand. As she pushed the play button, sweet, soulful music filled the room.

"Just hold me by the waist, and move to the beat," she said. I ran my hands over her soft brown skin as she undid the buttons on my shirt, pushing it aside to run her hands over my now bare chest. As she did so, I slipped my arms out of the sleeves before pulling her close. This time, I let my hands wander lower, enjoying the swell of her hips, and the firm globes of her succulent booty. I'd never been much of an ass man before, but there was something about her pear-shaped figure that turned me on like never before. We danced like this through the rest of the song, my manhood at full attention, straining against my dress pants. This was getting uncomfortable. Giggling, Edie reached for my belt even as I embraced her. "That's gotta be painful," she purred, undoing my belt. "Let me give you some relief."

Once the belt was released, she popped the button on the pants, and slid them and my boxers down over my legs, laughing as my erection sprang free. "Looks like somebody's glad to see me," she said, stroking my length, grazing the shaft with her fingernails. I thought I'd come right then and there it felt so good. But Edie had other ideas. Turning her back to me, she ground that delectable ass into my crotch as my hands rubbed her hips. We danced like this a little while, my throbbing shaft riding the crack of her ass in delightful friction. Her hands found mine, and she moved them to her smallish breasts, moaning as I worked my thumbs over her swollen nipples.

Turning in my arms, she moved with me as I held her tight, enjoying those little tits pressed up against my chest. My hands found her ass cheeks, and I gently massaged them as we moved together. I had no idea she'd worked me back to the bed until I felt it bump up against the backs of my knees. Losing balance, I fell backwards onto the bed, dragging a giggling Edie with me. It felt so perfect, having her there on top of me, laughing, looking deep into her dark brown eyes. I ran my fingers through her coarse, straight hair, enjoying how different it felt than anybody I'd ever been with before.

We lay there in the bed, kissing and petting, for a long time. Though we were both highly aroused neither of us were in a hurry. Her hips had been nestled between my spread legs when we'd fallen but somewhere along the line she's managed to straddle my body, and slide up so those delectable B cups were within reach of my tongue. Twisting her body slightly, she fed me a dark chocolate nipple, and I feasted like a newborn. God she was so beautiful, so soft, and so responsive. I could hear her soft moans, feel her body shudder in pleasure, hear her heart beating wildly in that tiny body. I could feel her arousal, wet and slippery wherever she rubbed that pussy against me. I knew she could feel mine as well, poking at her at an attempt to find her opening. The joke was on it. She'd already slid past it, leaving a moisture trail on my pubes and lower belly as she slid further up to my body.

I kissed every amazing inch of her as she worked her way along me. We both knew where she was headed, what I would soon be kissing, and I wanted it as much as she did. I tongued her belly button as she slid, causing to stop for a moment and just enjoy the sensations. Later, she'd confess to me that nobody had ever done that to her before. Their loss, I guess. I know I would have licked her there even if I were in control. If making love was a journey, this was a stop along the way.

When she finally slid her wet slit up to my mouth, she ground herself wantonly on my tongue and nose. I let my tongue explore her folds, enjoying her womanly taste. God was she wet! Just the way I like my woman. She wanted it, bad. I must be doing it right.

Edie surprised me when she lifted her leg and nether regions from my willing tongue. "Nooooo," I moaned in protest, face covered in her love juice. She turned her body around and straddled my head once more.

"Why should you have all the fun?" she said, stretching her body along mine. I could feel her pointy nipples dragging along my stomach as her lips engulfed the head of my penis. In response, I spread her cheeks with my hands, and buried my head in her most sensitive region. Her lips vibrated against my shaft as she moaned in ecstasy.

I ate her enthusiastically, spurred on by the pleasurable stimulation of her mouth on my manhood. 69 had always been a favorite of mine, but what this woman was doing took it to another level. We fed off each other's body, driving each other to higher levels of passion in a spiral of lust. She knew just how to take me to the edge, then back off and let me calm down. I gave her no such respite, enjoying her increasingly frenzied moans as she ground into me seeking release. I pulled my tongue from her sopping hole and wrapped my lips around her swollen clit, taking her over the edge as I did. In response, she bobbed her head quicker on my dick. Believe me, there is nothing better than having a beautiful woman growling on your meat as you suck the orgasm from her body.

We lay there as she calmed down from her explosion, kissing passionately, tasting each other. When she was ready, she grabbed a condom from the box I'd left on the nightstand, unrolling it over my stiff rod with a motion designed to drive me crazy. She was ready, and so was I.

"Just let me be in control, Kenny," she purred. "It's been a while for me. Let me control things until I get used to you, ok?" I nodded. Whatever she wanted she could have. I was not there to hurt her, that's never been my way. Her body was a temple, a delightful display of medium brown womanhood, from her small but perky breasts with pointy nipples to her enticingly plump ass. It was a temple I was about to enter as she grabbed my erection while straddling me. She placed the tip at her entrance, rubbing it up and down her juicy slit, stimulating her clit with the head. I could see her shudder in pleasure as she rubbed her secret spot.

When she could take no more, she guided my manhood to her opening and lined the tip up just right. With a moan, she slowly started to work it inside her, impaling herself on my erection, then rising up to let it slip almost all the way out. Then she'd take it a little deeper the next time, slowly working more of my length inside her tight sheath. And she was tight. She wasn't kidding when she said it had been awhile. I am not large, just a hair under seven inches, but to her I must have been huge.

As she wanted, I lay still on the bed, letting her do all the work. Enjoying watching myself disappearing deeper inside her. Enjoying the contrasting colors of our skin. She was unlike any woman I'd ever had before, and the thrill has stayed with me to this day.

Edie gently guided by hands to her hips, as she got used to my size. She bounced up and down, gently at first then with more urgency as her passion took hold. I watched her body move, mesmerized by the way her tiny breasts jiggled as she moved. I'd never been so turned on in my life. Everything about this woman was sexy, from the cute little noises she was making, mewing in pleasure, to the natural way she moved.

"Fuck me, Kenny," she moaned. "You can fuck me now. God you feel so good." I started to thrust into her, meeting her halfway, our bodies colliding with each other in search of release. The room echoed with the slapping sound of our flesh meeting, and the room smelled of our mutual arousal. Edie's face contorted in pleasure as she neared her peak. Her moans became more insistent, and I found myself nearing the edge as well. Those tits dangled enticingly just inches from my mouth, nipples hard and begging for my attention. I took one between my lips and flicked my tongue across the tip.

That was all it took. Edie screamed out my name as her sugar walls convulsed around me, squeezing my shaft and trying to suck me deeper inside her. It was all too much for me. Squeezing her hips hard, I met her orgasm with my own, thrusting wildly inside her as I lost my load.

Afterward, she lay on top of me, gently kissing me. "That was amazing," she said. Her pussy gently squeezed my dick as I slowly softened and eventually slid out. I held her, listening as her breathing and heartbeat slowed. My hands gently massaged her back and ass, not wanting it to end, feeling one with her.

The spark reignited twice more that night, and each time we made love as passionately as the first, though I was able to hang on a little longer each time. Finally, after we'd made love for the third time that night, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, I woke up, snuggled against her spoon style. Honestly, it felt good to feel her tiny body nestled against mine. I rubbed her hip, pleasantly surprised when she wiggled her ass back against me. She turned over groggily, slowly opening her eyes. "I could get used to this," she purred.

After we showered, Edie made us breakfast. Steakums, provolone and scrambled egg on croissants. I'd never had it before, never would have thought of it. But it was delicious. We ate in silence, neither one of us wanting to confront the inevitable. We both knew I had to leave. I had an 8-hour drive home, so I had to leave by lunchtime. We'd slept late, so our time was short.

After breakfast, I cleared the table and helped her with the dishes. Then we sat on the couch, cuddling, watching tv. Neither of us wanted our time together to end. I don't know what it was about her, but something was taking hold of me even then. It was then she got the phone call.

I listened as she spoke to whoever was on the other end. Whatever had happened wasn't good. Edie's whole demeanor had changed. She was visibly upset, almost on the verge of tears.

Hanging up the phone she turned to me. "That was Tamika," she said, barely under control. "Von collapsed. They took her to the emergency room. They're seeing her now." Edie snuggled against me, stifling her sobs. "After all she went through, she's finally happy. Now this happens." I let her cry on my shoulder.

"Where are they at?" I asked.

"Bedford," she said.

"Is it far?" I asked, unfamiliar with the area.

"I think it's about three hours away," Edie said quietly.

I understood her concern. Jason had been like another brother to me. Even though I already had three, none of them were that close to me in age. Calvin was six years older than me, Matt was 5. The youngest, Steven, was 7 years younger. But Jason was just a year younger than me, and growing up we had been inseparable. He'd moved away after high school to seek his fortune, while I had gone to college for land surveying.

All these years later, Jason had finally found the one to make him happy. I really liked Von, she was just the sweetest woman, with a wicked sense of humor. Earthy in a good way. And they were good for each other. They had their whole life together ahead of them. Now this. I hoped it wasn't too serious, whatever had put her in the hospital. She didn't deserve this.

"Will you stay with me a while longer?" Edie asked through the tears. "I don't want to be alone right now."

I nodded and fished out my cell phone. Calling the field engineer's office, I left a message telling them I wouldn't be in tomorrow due to a family emergency. I was free for another day.

We sat there, worried, for the next couple of hours. Waiting for the phone call. Wanting to hear something, anything, about Von's condition. Me watching Edie's reaction. And falling in love. I knew it was dangerous. We lived in separate worlds. But the attraction was there. The spark had been lit and was catching fire. Edie obviously loved Von. She had been devastated by the news. And the suspense was killing her.

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
381 Followers