A Different World

Story Info
Tom enters a different world.
3.5k words
4.74
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,073 Followers

A Different World or a man explores bisexuality.

There is NO heterosexual sex in this story! If you have hang-ups about gay and/or bisexual sex; STOP HERE. The same applies if you're hung up about interracial sex

After he and his wife divorced, Tom was anxious to get his life back together and move on. Heloise helped him and opened new sexual vistas for him.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old and are consenting adults.

Chapter 01

Heloise, nee Henry, Clark sat naked on the sofa with her legs spread and one hand mauling one of her D cups while Tom Moore sucked her cock. Heloise is a transgender woman with a substantial cock and a body made feminine by hormones.

"Mmm! You're getting better at this," Heloise said in her melodic contralto.

Tom stopped sucking long enough to look at his new lover's face, framed by a blond pixie cut. Heloise was tall at 5' 7" with legs that went on forever and a round, firm 34" behind. Except for her 34D cups and 8-inch cock, she was a Sandra Bullock look-alike.

"Practice, practice, practice," Tom said.

His eyes were at half mast, his face gleamed with sweat, and his lips were wet with saliva and precum. The THC he and Heloise smoked had him feeling euphoric and incredibly horny.

"Get back to work, bitch," Heloise laughed, tapping Tom on his head.

Their affair began when thirty-year-old Tom Moore moved into his garden apartment after divorcing his wife of 12 years. Heloise lived next door and introduced herself to her new neighbor.

The divorce decree said Irreconcilable Differences. The real reason was that they just got tired of each other. He said she never wanted to have sex and had got fat. She said he was a momma's boy who cared more for his 48-year-old mother than for her.

Heloise's seduction of Tom began immediately. He was Black, a cute 6-footer, 200 pounds, and looked vulnerable. He could stand to lose a few pounds or exercise more, but who didn't? She told him where the local strip mall was and the rules for using the common laundry room.

It took Heloise two weeks to go from a queer neighbor to a confidant and lover. Their first time was in the laundry room.

"You're overloading that washer, sweetie. Here let me help."

Heloise swished over and bumped Tom aside with his hip. He separated his laundry into two washers while chattering about the complex and their neighbors.

She had never made love with a Black man and always wondered if the rumors about cock size and stamina were true. She intended to find out.

"Do you get high, sweetie?"

"I've been known to indulge," Tom said wryly.

He gave his new neighbor the side eye. He...she...whatever seemed nice enough. However, though he prescribed a live-and-let-live policy, he didn't know if he wanted to be associated with this person. What would people think?

They shared a marijuana vape while washing.

Initially, Tom was leary. He considered himself straight but tolerant; he had gay friends in college.

Over time he became more comfortable with his neighbor. They shared a penchant for vaping and beer.

This particular night they were sharing a vaporizer and a beer. Tom was crying on Heloise's shoulder about his divorce, the insensitivity of women, and the unfairness of life.

"Well, you know what they say, Tom. The best cure for a lost pussy is another pussy!"

"Heloise, the divorce didn't break me but left me badly bent. I won't be able to date until I get my finances in order."

"Anything I can do to help, just let me know." Heloise smiled seductively and squeezed Tom's knee."

"Thanks, but I'm not gay, you know that," Tom chuckled.

"Sweetie, blowjobs are not gender specific. I can blow a man better than any woman."

Tom sipped his beer and took a long drag on the vaporizer. They had this conversation several times in the past weeks. Tom took a long look at his neighbor. Today she wore yoga pants and a cutoff t-shirt. As usual, his makeup and nails were perfectly done.

Tom had seen him dressed to go partying. He was stunning in 5-inch heels and a mid-thigh skin-tight dress.

"Maybe one day, Heloise."

Tom smiled and shook his head as he unsteadily stood to move his wash from the washer to the dryer. Unlike his neighbor, he was casually dressed in jersey shorts and an old t-shirt.

Tom emptied the dryer into his laundry basket. He was high and careless about how he did it. A pair of sox he placed on top of the laundry rolled from the basket to the floor.

"Shit," he exclaimed.

"Let me get that for you, sweetie."

Tom's clutched the basket high on his chest as Heloise knelt to pick up the sox. He was high and was never sure of what happened next. Heloise snatched his shorts down and gobbled his cock.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Tom was simultaneously trying to set the basket down and move away from his neighbor, sucking his dick. However, Heloise firmly gripped his hips while bobbing on his cock.

He grabbed Heloise's head to push him away just as she swallowed his cock.

"Oh fuck," Tom said. Instead of pushing him away, he gripped his head and fucked his mouth.

Heloise expertly hummed and hiccuped on Tom's dick, sending unfamiliar sensations through his body. She smiled around Tom's cock when he began fucking his mouth instead of pushing him away.

He ran his fingers between Tom's ass cheeks, found his anus, and pressed the tip of one finger in it.

"No! No, don't..."

An explosive orgasm cut off Tom's protests. He came hard and long like he never had cum before. His knees weakened, and he slid down the counter until he was sitting on the tile floor of the laundry room.

Heloise sat back on her heels, smiling at her new conquest. She opened his mouth so that Tom could see his mouthful of cum, then swallowed.

"And I ALWAYS swallow!"

"Oh my god!" Tom's cock twitched as it lay on his thigh, dripping cum.

"As I said, Tom blowjobs are not gender specific. Now get your clothes together before someone comes in."

Tom struggled to his feet and pulled up his shorts. He held his hand up to stop Heloise when she stepped toward him.

"You shouldn't have done that!"

"Perhaps! But you needed to cum, and I wanted to suck your cock! Nice cock, by the way."

Tom grabbed his laundry basket and rushed out of the laundry room and to his apartment.

Chapter 02

Tom avoided Heloise for the next several days. He had mixed feelings about what had happened. She was right about a blowjob; they weren't gender specific. She gave him the best blowjob he ever had. But what would people think if they knew a transgender woman had blown him?

He sat on his sofa, stroking his cock and thinking about Heloise. She said that the best cure for losing a pussy was another pussy. He didn't want to fuck her, but he was horny enough for another blowjob.

Tom sighed, finished his drink, puffed on his marijuana vaporizer, and made a decision. He opened his apartment door and walked quickly to Heloise's place. He stood outside the door for several moments, undecided about what he was about to do.

He rationalized that if no one knew, it would be okay. It was like the old saw about a tree falling in the forest. If no one was there to hear it, did it make a sound?

But what would Heloise want him to do? He definitely wasn't going to suck his cock! Finally, he ran out of reasons not to knock and tapped on Heloise's door.

"Coming," her contralto wafted through the door.

Heloise pulled open the door and sighed with relief. She liked Tom and thought she had scared him off.

"Hi!" Tom waved weakly. "I...!"

"Come in! Don't let the A/C out!"

She turned and walked inside, exaggerating the sway of her hips as she did. She wore her favorite sheer baby doll outfit with low-heeled fur-lined mules. Thankfully she had her gaff on so her cock wouldn't be flopping about.

Tom didn't know what to expect; however, he didn't expect her to be in lingerie. Before she walked away, he saw the coral tips of her sizeable nipples. Now he could see her shapely behind, swaying as she walked.

"I...uh...wanted to apologize for how I acted in the laundry room."

"That's okay, sweetie. I shouldn't have upset you by sucking you off."

"You didn't upset me," Tom said hurriedly.

"So you didn't mind a queer sucking you off?"

Heloise could see he was nervous and was enjoying his discomfort. She feared she had scared him off and was close to knocking on his door and apologizing. But here he was!

"I've never had a...! What should I call you?"

"Try Heloise," she laughed, "would you like a beer?"

"Yes! Yes, I would."

"Have a seat!"

Tom glanced around the tastefully appointed apartment. The room was very feminine with a sectional and a lounger, both done in elegant, sophisticated bright pink. She added a black anchor cocktail table and end table to the space to define it. A Glam mirror sat against the wall.

"Here you go, sweetie," Heloise said, offering him a beer and the vaporizer.

She was standing before him, and Tom couldn't help but stare. He couldn't see a cock bulge.

"Uh, thank you," he said.

"If you're looking for my cock bulge? I have my gaff on, and it holds it back between my legs. Want to see?"

Heloise playfully lifted her top and hooked her thumbs in the elastic of the panties.

"No, no," Tom blurted, his hands semaphoring.

She didn't have a six-pack, but her stomach was flat enough to show she worked out.

"Are you sure? I've seen yours; it's only fair you see mine."

"You're teasing me, aren't you?"

"A little!"

She flowed onto the sofa like a runway model, sitting with one leg tucked under her and the other on the floor. Her legs, like her abdomen, were toned but not muscular.

"I just wanted to apologize!"

"Okay, you've done that! Now what?"

"I'm sorry...," Tom said, confused.

"Did you come for another blowjob, or will you drink my beer, smoke my dope, and run?"

"Look, perhaps I had better go."

Heloise leaned over and stroked Tom's bulge through his sweatpants.

"Nice! Very Nice! I remember having to suppress my gag reflex. I haven't had to do that in years!"

Tom didn't resist when she knelt before him and pulled his sweatpants down. After all, he rationalized, this is what I came for. His cock popped out, standing at attention.

"You came for a blowjob, didn't you," She said sultrily.'t hurt

Tom's face felt warm as he nodded.

"Say it, sweetie, say what you came here for."

Tom swallowed hard, staring at her. It was a form of surrender to admit it. What did it say about him?

"I came for a blowjob."

"See? That didn't hurt, did it?"

Heloise took his shaft in her hand and slowly stroked it, watching the precum well from his piss slit. She leaned down and licked it, sending thrills through Tom's body.

"I love that taste! And I don't mean any cock, your cock!"

"Thank you...I guess," Tom said, unsure how to respond to this sensual person.

Heloise took his cockhead in her mouth and gently sucked it, causing Tom's hips to rise from the sofa. Simultaneously she caressed his balls.

She raised up and took a pull from the vaporizer. When she exhaled, a white cloud surrounded her face.

"This time, we'll take our time and enjoy it! I just ask one thing."

"What's that?"

"Play with my tits or my cock. Both if you can multitask, do both. That'll get me off."

"Look, I've never...!"

"Stop, sweetie, and let's get the ground rules straight. You can't afford to date because your divorce left you broke. You're tired of jacking yourself off and want a little action. I'm that action!

That blowjob in the laundry room was a freebie; if you want more, there must be reciprocity. You don't have to suck my cock...or fuck me unless, of course, you want to. But I need to get off also."

Heloise stripped off her baby doll pajama top, Her breasts were almost impossibly round and full. Her nipples were so pink that they looked artificial. Tom stared hungrily, aching to suck them.

She took his cock in her hand and slowly jacked in. "You like that, baby?"

"You bitch! You know fucking well I do."

"Now you're getting into it! I love being called dirty names."

Tom grabbed a nipple and pulled and twisted it. He was concerned that he was losing control of the situation and that Heloise was controlling what they did. He wanted her to feel pain, feeling that would give him control.

"Mmm! Harder! I love having my nipples tortured"

She released Tom's cock and lay back on the couch. Tom followed her torturing one nipple while sucking the other. Heloise caressed his head holding him to her bosom.

Tom's hand slid down her belly, feeling the soft ripples of her abdominal muscles as she writhed under his ministrations. Her hips pumped lazily.

Tom was high on THC, beer, and the eroticism of foreplay with a transsexual. His familiarity with Heloise was reducing his taboos on homosexual sex. In his mind, she was somehow different from the trans, gay, and bisexual people he knew in college.

He surprised himself when his hand slipped under the waistband of her panties. The gaff stopped him from taking her cock in his hand.

"Here, sweetie, let me get that out of the way."

Heloise raised her hips from the sofa, hooked her thumbs in the panties' waistband, and in one motion, slipped them off. Her cock popped up, waving like a flagpole in a stiff breeze.

Tom tentatively took her cock in his hand. It felt at once hard and pliant as he stroked it.

"You like stroking my cock," Heloise said hoarsely, her hips pumping.

"I...uh...yes! Yes, I do."

Tom leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. His eyes were fixed on Heloise's cock and the copious amounts of precum flowing from the slit and over his hand.

"You make your bitch feels so good," Heloise cooed.

She caressed his head, surreptitiously applying downward pressure.

Tom's mouth slipped from her breast. He kissed his way down her tight belly. He could smell her arousal. He was startled when her cock touched his cheek and reflexively lifted his head; her cock slid across his mouth, smearing her precum.

"Does my precum taste good, sweetie?"

Tom nodded his head while staring at the purple bulbous acorn head of Heloise's cock. He puckered his lips and kissed the head. Later, he would not understand the reason he did. He knew he was crossing a line into a different world.

"That's right, sweetie, kiss momma's cock. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Tom shook his head, smearing precum on his lips. He smacked his lips and lick them. It didn't taste bad. Heloise's precum tasted different from his.

He recalled licking his own juice from his hands after he masturbated. It wasn't a bad taste. He kissed her cock again, this time taking the head in his mouth. He sucked gently and found he liked the feel of a cock in his mouth.

One of his private fantasies was to suck his own cock. He tried several times but was never able to get close.

Heloise placed her hand on his head and gently pushed. She gasped when Tom opened his mouth and took her in. Initially, he was tentative, overwhelmed by what he was doing and with whom.

He was unaware of how or when she did it, but her hand was down his sweatpants, stroking his cock. He lifted his butt and pushed them off, never releasing Heloise's cock.

"I love this big black cock," she murmured, "turn around so I can suck it."

Tom was high, but he knew what was happening. He was about to 69 with this transsexual.

Heloise slid down with her back against the sofa. She grasped Tom's hips and pulled him up so she could get to his cock.

Tom lay down, stroked her cock a few times, then returned it to his mouth. He gasped and briefly stopped sucking when she took his cock in her mouth. Her hands on his ass cheeks were warm and moist. He continued sucking her, his cheeks concave like a baby with a pacifier and his ass clenching.

Heloise separated the halves of his ass cheeks and squeezed, causing Tom to groan with pleasure. She sucked hard and long, taking his cockhead down her throat. When Tom thrust forward, reacting to the sensation of his cock in her throat, she pressed her index finger against his anus and slid the first joint in.

"Oh my god!"

"Easy, sweetie, easy!"

Tom leaned back, letting Heloise's cock drop from his mouth. He wanted her to stop, and he didn't. Let her finger fuck his ass took their little tryst from a quick suck to having sex; he was having sex with a queer, and he was enjoying it.

"Do you want me to stop, sweetie?"

Heloise stroked the tip of her finger in his ass, loosening him up. The marijuana helped. He didn't clench his ass and pull away. She pressed her finger deep enough to find his prostate and rubbed it.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!"

Tom screamed; his ass shrank away, then thrust forward as Heloise gave him his first prostate massage.

"Suck me, sweetie, don't forget to suck me!"

Tom gulped down her cock, taking it deep enough for her cockhead to press against his throat. His head snapped forward, taking her cock down his throat as she rubbed his prostate. He gagged and pulled back.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

"I won't, but you have to keep sucking me!"

Tom was delirious with lust as he took her cock back in his mouth. He moaned when she did likewise, never removing her finger from his ass.

Tom felt that familiar tingle deep in his balls, signaling his orgasm. He caressed her balls as his head frantically bobbed on her cock. By the time he realized that she was going to cum also, it was too late. She came hard and abundantly, pumping her seed into his mouth as he pumped his into hers.

Tom writhed on the sofa, the intensity of cumming with his first prostate massage overcoming all inhibitions. He swallowed her cum hungrily like a thirsty man slaking his thirst.

Heloise held tight to his ass to keep him from falling off the sofa as she repeatedly swallowed, drinking his amazing torrent of jizz. The taste and intensity of his cum were overwhelming, and she came harder than she had in years.

Afterward, they lay head to toe on the couch, gasping for breath as they recovered.

"What the fuck did you do to me," Tom gasped.

"I made you feel good, sweetie, that's all. Did you like what I did?"

"You know damn well I did. I must have cum in quarts."

"At least," Heloise giggled. "Do you want more?"

The enormity of what he had done washed over Tom. He immensely enjoyed what they did, but did he want to suck cock and get prostate massages as a lifestyle. He had considered himself heterosexual. But after this session with Heloise, he was sure.

He sat up on the couch and rested his head on the back. "So what now?"

Heloise sensed his unease and decided to tease him to ease the tension.

"I know some places that sell crazy sexy frocks; we could go shopping. And the same doctor who prescribed the hormone pills for me could give you some. Then I could teach you how to ass fuck me. I Top sometimes, but the submissive in me loves being a Bottom."

"What? Hell no! I'm not...!"

"I'm teasing, sweetie! You weren't gay from birth like I was. I like being a girl with a little extra. You're just a guy who sucked his first dick, got his first prostate massage, and now you're wondering about your sexuality, right?"

"Well, yeah," Tom said nervously, "Where does all of this go?'

"It goes no further than you want it to go. I'm your side bitch while you get your finances together. When you get ready to move on, I'll understand."

Tom nodded as he took her cock in his hand and stroked it. Being divorced wasn't so bad. It was better knowing he had a slut like Heloise, who liked him and lived down the hall.

"Teach me how to give a prostate massage."

Heloise giggled excitedly and turned on her belly. "My pleasure. You can fuck me too. I wish you would. I've never had a black cock!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,073 Followers
12