All Comments on 'A Different World'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Tom's line, "Where do we go from here?" cracked me up! I started straight, then straight/curious, then curious to Gay top followed by Gay versatile, now Gay bottom/versatile. Sure I don't want to change any further but wouldn't playing with a trans feel fully immersed!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

*wouldn't MIND playing with a trans! *

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

DevonCowboy should be a carpenter instead of a farmer because once again he hit the nail on the head with his comment. Although I now know I was never completely straight, I was completely straight acting out of fear that someone would learn of my curious thoughts. And with each curious step I took, I always thought that that would be as far as I would go. Now, I can't wait to see what happens next in my life and I can't wait to see what happens in Tom Moore's evolving life either. Great story!

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99about 1 year ago

So horny - I got harder and harder. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good story. Also said the exact same thing once. At the McCormick Convention center in Chicago years ago, after one too many drinks with the guy from the adjacent booth, he asked about going to his hotel, "Well" I told him, "I''d never had a black cock" neglecting to mention I'd only sucked a few cocks in HS. I certainly gagged sucking his cock and he fucked the hell out of me twice, the first, ass up & face down and the second face to face with my legs over his shoulders, both times he pumped his jism into me. Was I sore the next day. After the show, he fucked me once more, cumming quite bit, no protection. Never saw him or his company again but I do have two small pictures from the first night, one showing his long hard black cock laying on my backside and another with it sunk impossibly deep into me, taking my cherry. I think about this quite often.

SchakaSchakaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, that is an interesting parallel to an experience I had years ago at McCormick Place.

I didn't have booth duty but had flown in to attend the show. I was staying at the Hyatt Regency on Wacker. A guy attending the show started a conversation with me at the lobby bar. We discovered we were competitors and the conversation became the usual boiler plate about who has the better company, yadda yadda!

About 2ish a.m. I excused myself to return to my room. I had an early morning flight, was half in the bag and fighting jet lag. He asked if he could use my bathroom because the one's in the lobby area were trashed.

I'm running on!! Long story short, he started by sucking me, but I was too drunk to cum. I ended up fucking him doggy style, again I didn't cum!? I left him passed out in my hotel room the following morning when I left for O'hare. I never saw him again.

I do recall he gave a mean blowjob and was an amazing fuck!

Lars420Lars4206 months ago

Wow ....That was really freaking hot ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous