A Different World Ch. 05

Story Info
Patching things up.
2.9k words
4.68
8.7k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
382 Followers

Entering the cabin, I called out her name. No answer. The door to her room was open, but she wasn't inside. Just then I heard the shower start, the sound of the water making a soothing swish. After a minute I heard her call my name.

"Kenny, is that you?"

"Yes, lover, it's me," I said wearily.

"Could you do me a favor? Bring me my liquid soap. It's in my bag. Oh, and bring me the baby oil too."

I retrieved the requested items and brought them to her. "Just leave them on the sink," she said from behind the shower curtain. I did so and turned to leave. "Kenny," she said, "Would you like to wash my back?" I turned. She poked her shower capped head from behind the shower curtain, smiling at me.

In a flash I was out of my clothes, joining her in under the hot water. She handed me a washcloth and the soap, saying, "No funny stuff, ok? I'm still upset." It was hard, but I managed to only wash her back. The temptation was there to reach around front and soap up those gorgeous pointy tits, or to give her special place a thorough cleaning, but I managed to resist. Edie, however, was in a playful mood. She knew what she was doing to me, tempting me like that. For good measure, as I was soaping up her back, she bent over slightly and ground that heart shaped ass into my groin. I pulled back. I'd promised her no funny stuff. Edie reached for the soap, squirting some in the small of her back then in the crack of her ass.

"Missed a spot," she laughed. Her laughter was music to my ears. She ground her ass, now slick with soap, back into me again. "Wash it real good," she purred. "I hear you got a good stiff bottle brush."

Taking the hint, I grabbed her hips and ran the head of my shaft up and down her soapy ass crack. The feeling was the most incredible I've ever had without penetration. We banged away like that for a few minutes, her grinding against me while I my shaft rode in the cleft of her ass cheeks. I stopped her movements before she made me come, not wanting to waste a load.

Edie turned around to me. "Want me to wash you?" she asked. I nodded. "Turn around," she demanded. Complying, I felt her soaping up my back, then giving my ass crack a good scrubbing. Turning me around, she washed my torso, then knelt in front of me. Taking my hardened shaft in hand, she washed it good, then gave my balls a scrub as well. I must admit, she handled them with care. She respected the jewels.

Stepping from the now cold water, we quickly toweled each other off. Edie had lit the fireplace while I was out, and she led me by the hand to the mattress in front of the fire, turning off the big light as she went. She'd brought the baby oil from the bathroom sink, and liberally squirted some on her body. Needing no hint, I gently and sensually rubbed the oil into her skin. I would later come to cherish this ritual of making sure her skin was moisturized after every bath. Her silky soft skin was proof it worked.

ere

After a while she stopped me. "Lay face down," she purred. "Let me do your back." I did as she asked, and she slowly and sensually rubbed me down with oil too. Up to this point, I hadn't realized how good a massage she could give. I was finding out now. Her hands rubbed all the tension away, almost putting me to sleep. It felt so good.

I'd had backrubs before, usually by a woman who was barely interested. But I'd never had anything like this. Her slick hands rubbed the oil over my back, expertly finding the tight muscles and loosening up the knots. When she was satisfied he had me loose, she ordered me to flip over.

I expected her to continue her rubdown, instead, she went straight for my erection. "I'm sorry for the way I reacted this morning," she said. "Let me make it up to you. Just lay back and enjoy."

I watched as she took my hardness in her hand, pumping it a few times before lowering her head to lick the tip. Edie swirled her tongue around the tip a couple of times before engulfing me in her warm, wet mouth. Her eyes flashed in the firelight as she glances up at me before lowering her head and swallowing me whole. She took me in, all the way to the base, then came up gasping for air. Looking at me with those addicting brown eyes, she gave me a shy smile before repeating the process.

This time, she held me in her throat for a few seconds. I realized Edie was new to this. To her credit, she didn't gag. Edie was trying to please me, to make it up to me. I let her take her time, and do what she was comfortable with.

Truth be told, I was flattered. I didn't fully understand what had happened earlier in the day. But I appreciated that Edie didn't hold me responsible. Truth be told, I was addicted to her, and it hurt when she'd freaked out on me. I realized I didn't know a lot about her past. She never talked about it.

"You don't have to do this," I whispered to her.

"I want to," she snapped. "Just shut up and let me do my work." Her eyes flamed for a second, then softened, and I realized she was trying. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. I could work with that. It was a start.

Edie resumed her sucking, but not taking me all the way in this time. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of her lips and tongue working over my sensitive areas. I felt myself growing closer to release.

"Edie," I said, trying to warn her. She popped my swollen member from her mouth and glared at me.

"Don't hold back," she warned. "Let me do this."

Lowering her head again, she quickened her pace. I shifted my position and tried to pull her into a sixty-nine. I needed to taste her. Edie stopped. "No!" she barked. "Let me do this."

I lay back on my elbows, content with watching her oil slick body move as she bobbed her head. Damn, I wasn't going to last. Sensing my pleasure, Edie pulled me from her mouth, pumping me in her tiny fist while aiming at her open mouth as she looked at me with smoldering eyes.

I couldn't hold back anymore. The first shot hit her in the nostril, but she managed to take the rest in her open mouth. It was so sexy watching my seed land on her tongue as her eyes burned into me, with the firelight dancing across her glistening body.

Never taking her eyes off me, she swallowed the load in her mouth, then placed her lips over my head as she pumped the last few drops with her fist. Satisfied she'd gotten it all, she sat up, wiping her nose with her finger then licking it clean.

"You were... delicious," she purred.

I tried to shift her around to straddle my face, but she said, "No, Kenny. Just hold me, please."

We snuggled on the bed, spoon style. Soon we were asleep.

I awoke in the morning to the smell of eggs and bacon. Edie had gotten up early, driven into town for supplies, and cooked me breakfast, intending to serve me in bed. But I had wandered in to find her, dressed in shorts and an oversized t shirt, as she was plating our food. So, we ate on the porch, among the spruce trees that dominated the area.

"I am so sorry about yesterday," Edie said softly. "You have to understand this is all new to me. I got spooked. You've shown me some beautiful places, but there are some places I can't go. It's too dangerous. I let my guard down with you. I shouldn't have done that."

"We come from two different worlds. Kenny," Edie shook her head sadly. "I don't want to lose you, but I don't want to lose my life either. It's different for people like me. Are you ready for this? Or am I just some exotic girl you fuck?"

"Edie," I replied, "Don't you know I'll do whatever it takes to protect you? I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to you. Yesterday, you treated me like I was one of them. I'm not. I love you; I don't ever want to hurt you. And I'll be damned if anybody else does when I'm around."

That seemed to calm her a bit. We ate in comfortable silence. After breakfast I cleaned up for her, then we explored the park.

Blackwater Falls is an amazing place. It sits atop a plateau just south of the southwestern corner of Maryland, at an elevation of around 3000 feet. You enter the park from the town of Davis, on the banks of the Blackwater river. As you enter the park, the river begins to cut a canyon into the plateau, and the namesake falls is accessible by a short trail from the rim of the canyon. By the time the river passes the lodge, a beautiful wooden grand hotel built on the rim, it has cut down over 500 feet, and you can walk right to the edge of the cliffs and peer down on hawks circling the thermals far below.

We did the hike to the falls first. Knowing Edie loved waterfalls, I figured that was the best move. Here in the park Edie felt safe. Nobody was going to bother us here. Tourism was the only real income in an area that was traditionally home to coal mines and sawmills. They were all gone now, of course, replaced by hoards of tourists like us.

We passed the lodge on our way back to the cabin for the grill and my cooler, then left the park for supplies. On the way back from town I asked Edie, "Do you trust me?" She nodded her head. "Good," I answered. We were almost back to the cabin, but I veered onto a rough dirt road I'd noticed earlier.

"Kenny!" Edie protested. "What are you doing?"

"Do you trust me?"

I continued down the road, the truck bouncing us around like rag dolls. I had to keep the speed under ten mph, but the truck did well considering it wasn't 4 wheel drive. The road meandered along the south rim of the canyon, through a cool and inviting spruce-hemlock forest, with rhododendron thickets on the forest floor. Occasionally, we'd come to a small stream, which we drove straight through. There were no bridges or culverts here.

A couple miles in, the road widened into a pulloff area. An unobtrusive path led into the thicket. On a hunch, I pulled the truck to the side and helped Edie out of the cab. We followed the path a short distance before the forest opened up and we found ourselves atop a sandstone outcrop a couple hundred feet high. The canyon was well over a thousand feet deep at this point, and we had a commanding view of most of it. The rushing roar of the river far below was but a faint hiss from up here, competing with the rustle of the breeze through the spruce trees.

"Kenny this is beautiful." Edie was awestruck. I was too. I'd guessed the road led back into the deepest reaches of the canyon. But I'd never suspected we'd find this.

I left Edie perched on the rocks and retrieved the grill and cooler. We cooked hamburgers on the cliffs and sat enjoying them. For all the drama we'd gone through the previous day, the serenity we found here was the antidote. Here, just a couple miles from civilization, we were alone in the world, and it felt good.

All too soon, it was time to go. I had a rehearsal to go to. Edie went with me this time, and the band took to her instantly. So did Calvin's wife Virginia. "Welcome to the family," she said. Edie had met her before, but this was the first time they'd really spent time together. And Edie was welcomed with open arms.

Our show went well. Our music's folk/bluegrass vibe meshed well with the Celtic influenced folk of the other band. We were well received, and when they had their encore we were there onstage playing with them. Edie watched proudly from one of the front row tables. Where she sat with Virginia and a couple of the other band's wives.

Afterward, we all hung out at the bar. It was a fitting end to a beautiful day. Alfie discretely asked me how it had gone last night.

"We patched things up. She's scared. This is all as new for her as it is for me."

"Told you so." Alfie replied. "I've been where you are now. There are going to be a lot of people pissed off because you two are together. Just don't let them tear you apart." He shook his head sadly. "I wished I'd have stuck it out when I did it. But I let her go, telling myself it was for the best. And I can't get her out of my head." He proceeded to tell me about the Island girl he once dated, about their trials and tribulations. Edie by this time had wandered over, listening to the conversation but saying nothing.

I realized something that night. I realized that if I ever lost Edie it would be a wound I'd never fully get over. And I realized it was my job to protect her as best I could, against a world that could be unpredictably hostile to her very presence.

We returned to the cabin after midnight, making slow sensual love before falling asleep in each other's arms. In the morning, we made love again before making breakfast and preparing to leave the cabin. Due to park rules, we had to have the place swept out and vacated by 10am, which left us the rest of the day.

After some discussion, we decided I'd follow Edie home to make sure she wasn't harassed on the way. I drove behind her as we made our way out of the mountains and back to the big city. Once there, she insisted I lay down for a couple hours before I began the long drive back to my place.

I wound up leaving about 11pm, driving all night so I'd be at work in the morning. I couldn't call off though I wanted to. I'd have lost the holiday pay. The next day, I was noticeably off at work. The rest of the crew noticed it and asked what was up. I told them I'd had to drive all night to get back from Pittsburgh. I didn't tell them about the chocolate beauty who lived there, whose memory consumed my thoughts. I wasn't sure they'd understand.

After our Memorial Day trip, our relationship had changed. I was addicted to her, and we began meeting in the middle every other weekend instead of about once a month. Even that was not enough, and I missed her deeply when she was not there. Even though we spent long hours on the phone, or online chatting, it wasn't enough. Nothing could soothe the itch but Edie's presence.

We watched the autumn leaves turning in the early weeks of October from the town of Petersburg in the Potomac valley of West Virginia. It was interesting the effect elevation had on the trees. The town lay just to the east of the backbone of the Allegheny Mountains, at an elevation of about 100 feet. Within ten miles, the highest ridge towered over 3000 feet above the valley below. Up top, the leaves were falling so fast the trees had a barren look, while in town they were just beginning to turn. Atop the mountain were large stands of spruce trees, many with branches on only one side due to the constant breeze. The temperature was a good 20-25 degrees cooler, with the wind chill making it seem even colder. Traces of snow lay in the shadows, from a recent storm. It was winter up here, no doubt about it.

Yet in the valley, it was a wonderfully golden Indian summer day, with temperatures in the low 70s, perfect for the picnic we'd intended to have on top the mountain. We found a small park in a mountain gorge along the river just east of town, and grilled chicken wings there. Edie had insisted on bringing a special blend of spices from home. "These stores around here ain't gonna have what I need," she explained. She refused to tell me her secret blend, but whatever she'd mixed together was delicious.

About a week after the Petersburg trip. Edie called to tell me that Jason and Shavonda were planning a trip to visit Aunt Julia and Uncle Ed, and that she'd taken some vacation days to ride down with them. I was ecstatic! Edie was coming to visit ME! I could barely wait, and anxiously counted down the days until her arrival...

To Be Continued...

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
382 Followers