Stain Removal

Story Info
A country man finds his new busty black pet.
4.9k words
4.23
17.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebony_33
Ebony_33
24 Followers

He walked into the restaurant -- late again for another dinner with his colleagues from across the hall. It had been a long day for William. His pitch to his wealthy new clients from Sweden didn't go as expected. The Swiss didn't find the charm of flashy lights and sparkles as appealing as his American clients did. But he had understated the level of quality that they wanted to see in the brand new chain of watch stores across the country.

He sighed as he briefly addressed the hostess, who herself looked like she'd been up since dawn trying to prepare to "wine and dine" the city's elite -- or at least keep her job. She pointed him to a neatly set up table in the center of the room. He could see Allan and Connor, who'd had climbed the ranks of their large consulting company to become Senior Vice Presidents. William, still dressed in his still immaculate grey suit took off his suit jacket which showed his softly sculpted body outlined in his tailored shirt. The women he dated called it a "dad bod". He was never one for the gym, but he grew up down South. Working on the farm was the best form of workout for those who understood that food didn't come straight from the grocery store, nor heat straight from the radiator. He owned a small farm at his newly built house at the edge of the city's limits.

"Look who it is! Colonel Sanders himself..." jested Connor, who had a deep belly laugh that strangely harmonized with the high pitched squeal of Allan. "I see you two got started without me." Smirked William as he took an empty seat, jealously eyeing the craft beers they always ordered. That's who they are. Allan and Connor. Frick and Frack. Allan had a wide smile with a buzz but, and Connor a golden crown of blonde hair. Both of them top of their class at ivy leagues, where William earned his MBA at the University of Tennessee. He loved the gorgeous hills and valleys, and took his time gazing at them as he worked at the university's equestrian center. "Bourbon on the rocks please..." he asked politely to the waitress who had recently joined them at the table. He delivered a smile as she nodded and smiled back at him. William, a gentle hearted Southern boy was raised to believe that a smile was a kind way to greet someone, and that charm was worth more than gold.

That's what his ex-wife had loved about him the most. She made sure to start off with that in the letter she'd left on the kitchen table in the house they'd invested in as a spritely twenty-ish couple. Wide eyed to life, overtime they'd realized what they had lost by getting married so early in life. She wanted to travel and see the world, she came from a family that had so much money that she didn't even know where the financial aid office was when they were at UT together. William himself worked his way through school, and preferred to spend his time camping across the country, tubing down a river with friends, or on the beach islands on the coast of Georgia. Overtime, she'd decided she wanted to chase her something different, leaving him with a thick head of brown hair with a streak of gray, a softening body, and some stubble that he rarely bothered to keep up. In his late forties, he'd decided that work should and will be his focus from now on. And perhaps a trip here or there to keep the nature boy inside of him happy.

"Alright my friends, what are we doing tonight? Surf and turf? Ribeye? You know Al, Melanie would kill you if she saw you downing more than one beer!" said Connor sheepishly. Allan grinned and took another big swig. "Look at Mr. Big Shot, talking shit when he himself is supposed to be -- watching his "figure". William poked at Connor. "I am watching my figure brother! Watching it go wherever it wants!" Connor proclaimed loudly. William looked around, mindful of his noisy table of elder bros. "Got to take a leak." Said William as he leapt up, colliding with the waitress who had his bourbon on the rocks -- now on his slacks. "I AM SO SORRY SIR!" she tried to grab the dinner napkin and hand it to him. "It's no problem, he assured her." Lifting up his hands to disarm her. He was annoyed but tried to play it cool. His brand-new Vineyard Vines tie was also stained, he hoped that there was some way to remove the stain.

The waitress pointed him towards a dimly lit hallway, where he could vaguely make out a bathroom sign. "Dammit, I just bought this suit." He shook his hands as he briskly made his way towards the jon. He had almost made it to the hallway when he slammed into another body. Why couldn't people just watch where they're going? He now had a bright red splotch all over his shirt to add to his Bourbon stain, his pale skin also covered in red liquid. He looked up to find a black woman standing in front of him, staring at him with disgust on her face and a cocktail glass in her hands. Her denim blouse was also stained red, the buttons pulling so tight on the fabric that they could burst at any moment.

"Watch where you going, you outta style "Good Ole Boy"!" she spat at him, unrolling a spare silverware set letting the utensils clatter against the table. She wiped vigorously at the blotch "Ugh, Mr. Board Room thinks we all got money to spare on clothes!" He gazed at her mouth agape. "What about me you ghetto bitch!?" he spat back at her, surprising both of them. He'd never used that word "Ghetto?!" she snapped at him. He paused, wracking his brain for what he could say next. He'd never used that word before; it'd never crossed his mind. But this mishap pushed him over the edge. "Whatever, just get lost, and watch where you're going next time". He hoped that they would both just choose to move on and address their stained clothes, clearly both devastated.

Mariah walked back to her table slowly. "That white bastard could clearly afford to buy more Tommy Hilfiger, but Sis cannot." She murmured to herself. "Everything ok?" asked Mike, who was simultaneously reaching for a second dinner roll. "Yeah, it's fine" being careful to cover the stain with her sleeve. Mariah had just graduated with her PhD in physics, bright eyed and excited to change the world. Well...some of that "changing the world" shit was taking its sweet time. She was born and raised in NOLA with a big family who loved and cared about her. Her love of cars as a child (old and new) had inspired her to be a physicist. Her crew post-graduate school ran deep -- there's not much you can do to stop a crew of 5 black women in whatever they wanted to do. Their collective review of Mike thus far has been lackluster, and Mariah herself (as much as she hated it) had to agree. He spent most of his time watching video games, or watching people play video games when he wasn't with her. He wasn't much a talker, but when he did share it was mostly about himself. Over the course of the dinner, they had talked about the new 2K coming out, how his neighbor hated his yelling into his gaming headset -- but I guess Call of Duty needed to be screamed into his controller.

Mariah was barely listening anyway, still thinking about the stain on her shirt. One of her favorites, ugh. After the dinner was finished, she paid the bill -- none of that chivalry shit. It didn't matter much because the finals were about to start at the bar across the city. If he wasn't there to see the tip off, then there would be serious consequences. She watched him trot away to catch the train, and slowly made her way to the roundabout outside the restaurant. It had gotten cold, and she began to regret her decision to wear her new leather skirt -- with hopes that Mike would notice.

She tugged her jacket closer to her, feeling the cold of the stain pressed against her and watching her breath wander away from her as she looked for her Lyft to pull up. All of a sudden, she felt a calloused hand rub lightly against the back of her underwear, gently lifting up her leather skirt. She looked around furiously only to find the absentminded white asshole who ran into her earlier.

He staired down at her, seeming to be surprised himself at his own transgression. "UM Excuse you!". Although there were few people left outside the restaurant, no one was startled to hear her statement. He staired again at the blouse buttons underneath her jacket, holding on for dear life. Normally, William would have apologized for running into her earlier, and embarrassingly hid the now lite stain on his pants. Instead, he touched her again, lightly thumbing the outlines of what he could assume were her pussy lips. He was exhausted. After indulging the guys in more than a few drinks, he was a little tipsy, and somehow worked up from all the mishaps of the day. The woman stood stiffly, mouth agape, her dark brown skin glistening under the streetlights. He looked down at her skirt, unable to gauge the size of her ass but interested to learn more.

He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "After a long day at the office, I need a good outlet, don't you?" She glared at him, clearly upset but for some reason standing still. He could see her thinking, her long braids down to her waist, her legs moving slightly to keep her warm.

He leaned down further, his lips almost touching her ear "Don't worry, I don't bite. We all have reputations to upkeep here." He let his words drawl on a bit longer, exposing his southern roots. "We don't have to do anything that you don't want to, and we can stop whenever you want". He pressed his fingers down a little harder as he stroked her pussy lips -- he could see her getting antsy.

She whispered, "You're a stranger, why would I let this continue? Especially not a white guy, I'm not trying to go back in time and be your servant" Her voice hitched as he pressed even harder in-between her pussy lips searching for her clit. She felt herself begin to soak through her black lace panties. She had been hoping that Mike could tear himself away long enough to want to fuck her, but she was no competition for Steph Curry.

"It looks like that's not true" as he began to feel her wetness on his fingers. He stepped closer to her back, moving her panties to the side so he could get deeper inside her. She inhaled and watched her own exhale in the cold air.

He stopped suddenly. Looking straight ahead, he spoke clearly, "I shouldn't have touched you. I'm a little tipsy, and I've had a rough day. But. If you're interested in some play with a stranger - With a "white man", then hear me out. If you want to call the cops that's ok." He shifted on his feet and glanced down at her. She got a glimpse of his soft body, and the outline of this cock which looked sizable. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "I'm not going to give you a chance to kidnap me sir." She looked across the parking lot and saw what looked like a bright red Honda Civic looking for her. She turned around to face him. "If you want to stop we can do that." He repeated, eyes glistening at an open button of her shirt. "But if you want to release some pressure, we're doing this my way."

Mariah had only two one night stands before, with guys she had a proper first date with. All she knew about this man was that he was handsome, older, white, and...bold." She could really use a break.

"Mariah! Is there a Mariah here??" Called the Lyft guy from his car. He clearly didn't recognize her from behind. Her Lyft picture had her styled up in a bun -- a sample from some headshots that she didn't use. In her microbraids intertwined with pink and gold, she locked eyes with this stranger, and pulled out her phone.

William expected her to cancel the Lyft, or dial 911, but instead she pulled out her google map and sent a pin to a contact he couldn't quite see. She texted furiously for 10 seconds and then said -- "give me your phone." He stood still for a few seconds before pulling it out only to have it snatched out of his hand.

She snapped a picture of him with her phone and then texted furiously with his. He couldn't quite figure out what she was doing. "If you kidnap me, murder me, hurt me in any way -- my friends will find you and take you and everything you've loved away from you."

He stood almost stunned, and then nodded. "Ok." She whispered. He smiled and grabbed her arm, pulling her towards a pickup truck. Oh god, she thought, I fell for the okey doke again. He could feel her tensing up and stopped suddenly. He looked at her deadpan and said -- "Remember -- my play, my rules -- and if anything happens to you -- I'll be dead." She relaxed slightly, feeling only the tingle of excitement in her stomach.

He hauled her into his truck, and they headed their way out of the city. He drove in silence, only glancing over occasionally to make sure she wasn't freaking out. After thirty minutes, they pulled up to a charming farmhouse with some sort of barn parked next door. She hadn't seen any "MAGA" signs or merchandise in his car, or outside so she followed his lead inside -- ignoring all those generational alarm bells. When she stepped inside, she found a quaint and neat set up including a breakfast table and kitchen island.

He stepped through the door and smoothly bent her over the side of his couch. Startled, she could feel her pussy juice dripping through her panties. He quickly snatched the leather skirt off her body, ogling at her ass. It was much larger than he'd expected. He'd hoped to palm one of her ass cheeks with a single hand but was delighted to see a taut fat ass hugging a large set of pussy lips. They reminded him of two basketballs that he couldn't wait to grip until it hurt.

Mariah's stomach tingled with excitement as she felt the cool breeze across her panties. Her large breasts resting on the couch beneath her. William took off his suit jacket and slipping one of his large, calloused fingers in between her dripping cunt lips. "I guess all black girls have big asses." Said William, feeling her begin to drip down his fingers. At this comment, she tried to turn and address his racist transgression when she felt a sharp pain across her right ass cheek. "You will not talk to me like that. I told you before -- my rules. If anything feels like it's too much for you, you can use the word "pineapple" and we'll stop." He rubbed her ass cheek where he had slapped it. It was warm and he enjoyed watching his pale hand move across her dark skin. "Fine." She muttered. She felt another slap harder -- this time on her left ass cheek. "That's yes sir to you." His eyes shown in the dim light of the living room. She turned back towards the couch saying clearly "Yes sir".

With this, William continued to slide his fingers inside the slit of Mariah's cunt. She moaned, still reeling from feeling his punishment. With one smooth hand, William grabbed a handful of Mariah's braids making her gasp as he plunged two fingers deep into her cunt. "You're going to pay for what you did to my pants you black bitch." Mariah moaned loudly pushing against his fingers. They were much bigger than she'd expected, and she could feel herself clinching onto them as the dove further into her pussy. As he fucked her harder and harder, she could feel the buttons on her blouse begin to undo themselves, spilling her breasts slightly onto the couch. After a few minutes of hearing her moan and thrash against his fingers, William took his fingers out and licked them. He could feel his cock begin to get hard. "You useless piece of shit, you think you can just walk into people whenever you want and get away with it?" He could see her cunt twitching as he began to degrade her. Mariah was breathing heavily, exhilarated by something new. She'd never let a white guy talk to her this way before, if she didn't just have his fingers inside her, she would have cursed him out or slapped him by now. Not only did she not say anything, but the words made her nipples harden -- anticipating what was coming next.

"I'm going to use you until I'm satisfied. You're just a set of holes for me to dump cum into, you dirty cunt." He slapped both of her ass cheeks with a loud set of pops! "Don't you fucking move." Mariah froze, her ass hot and her pussy sweating and in shock. William went to his bedroom and returned with a set of leather cuffs, that he used to restrain Mariah's hands together. Once they were nice and tight, she rested tits first on the couch, her ass high in the air. He stood in front of her, "Now let's get this stain cleaned up." Mariah could see the brown stain on the front of his crotch, the outline of his cock pronounced. He grabbed her chin and pulled it into the outline of this cock forcing her to suck on the stain that grazed his thick cock. Bourbon. She thought. It could have been worse. She sucked on his dick print, tasting hints of bourbon as she began to feel his precum seep through his slacks. At this, he slipped his girthy cock out of his zipper in front of her face. He snapped his fingers and pointed at his now hard cock, "Suck it. Now." She opened her mouth slightly as she felt him slip his cock into her mouth. Her tongue flattened beneath it as he stroked into his mouth, "That's it, slut." He purred, as he began fucking her face deeper and deeper. She opened wider to give him more access, sucking eagerly now, humming with pleasure.

He slowed only once to slap her face, ordering her to look up at him. "Who do you belong to?" he demanded as he gripped her face. "You, sir." She moaned with a mouth full of cock. William then leans in close to her face spitting above her cheek, watching as it slid down her face and into her mouth. Her tongue moving to taste this new treat. He began fucking her face again, now feeling her eagerly clasp both of her lips onto his cock. "Good girl." He whispered, as he felt her sucking on the tip of his cock. When he glanced down again, he got a good look at those tits he was dreaming of in the restaurant. He paused to roll her onto her back, only to have her two huge tits spill out of her shirt. She moaned as she felt him pinch her nipples and suck on them, hands helplessly bound behind her back. He grabbed as much as he could of her breasts with his hands as he slid his spit covered cock between them. It easily slid between her pillowy tits as he felt pleasure shoot up his spine. "That's a good bitch" he murmured as he closed his eyes. He was surprised to feel something wet circle his asshole as he fucked her huge tits. Mariah, taking initiative to please her daddy, rimmed his asshole, slipping it in and out as she felt his balls pound her face. He stroked harder as he slapped her tits, "You stupid fucking bitch, this is all you're good for", as she tongued him faster and faster.

Before he felt himself begin to cum, he stopped. Abruptly, he led Mariah by her arm outside. She was stunned to feel the cold shock her body, as her shirt barely clung to her body. Her ass cheeks no longer burning. He led her towards the barn silently, turning on the lights along the way. It was quiet. She had never felt this type of nervousness and excitement before in her life. He led her into an empty stable, hay scattered beneath their feet. William began to take off his shirt, his soft pecs shining in the moonlight. He ordered her to get down on all fours, her hands still bound in front of her. "I'm going to fuck your fat black pussy until I've had my fill." He got down on his knees and took off her shirt and panties. He paused to grip her tits making her begin to drip again, only this time colder against her legs. "Please..." she begged. "Please what?" mocked William, pulling her nipples hard.

He was preparing to pull his cock out when he heard a sound. It was a car pulling up to the driveway. "Don't you move." He ordered, as he walked towards the edge of the barn. "Hey Country Boy, whatcha got here?" called Allan, who was walking slowly towards the barn. Connor was trailing behind him, both of them also still in their clothes for dinner. "When we didn't see you at the bar for the game, we decided to stop by, and it looks like we're glad we did." He stopped to ogle at Mariah's ass, taking a deep inhale as he scanned her body.

Ebony_33
Ebony_33
24 Followers
12