A Difficult Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman becomes a billionaire after her marriage break-up.
6.1k words
4.15
10.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devious38
Devious38
21 Followers

I am a difficult woman, complicated and very young.

My story starts' just after I met Geoffrey, he was a ball player, an up-and-coming ball player and I was a giddy young girl, little did I know where that meeting with Geoffrey would lead me. We had sex, a one-night stand, unfortunately I got pregnant!

I contacted Geoffrey and he agreed with me that an abortion was not an option, we got married. You will all have heard about "Marry in Haste, Repent at Leisure" We had that in spades!

I was soon a trophy wife, being show off at pool parties. That led to semi nude flashes and the sex afterwards was always great. Then Geoffrey wanted to swap. I said no and that's when the violence began. He would be kind and gentle then turn nasty when I refused to swing. By then I was five months pregnant. As I had refused to swing Geoffrey demanded anal sex, he was most insistent and bought butt plugs to train my anus to accept him. I retaliated and bought a small vibrator. With that in my cunt and Geoffrey in my anus, sex was at least fulfilling and I would orgasm when he came inside my ass. This debauchery seemed to satisfy Geoffrey and the violence abated. The pool parties were getting more and more explicit with me getting topless and even bottomless, showing off my baby bump at every opportunity. I was confused, but turned on by all the attention.

It was a difficult pregnancy, not helped by an aggressive husband, a sometimes-violent aggressive husband!

The baby was very big and a caesarean was recommended, I arranged to have my tubes tied, there was no way I was going to get pregnant again, especially by my husband!

He always wanted sex even right up to the day before the child was born!

The child was a spina-bifida child and not expected to survive, he lasted two months, during which time my husband insisted that I breast feed him. This involved me almost living in the hospital and my husband still wanted sex!

Thank goodness for the offer of a bed beside my son.

Somehow, Geoffrey found out about me having my tubes tied and sued for a divorce. The funeral was a fraught time for both of us. The divorce was granted and I did rather well out of the settlement thanks to a good lawyer and a pre-nuptial. At one point Geoffrey let slip that my height was the only reason he had got me pregnant, he had punctured the condom.

I am a Six-foot two redhead and stacked. I had auditioned for Victoria's Secret and been told I was just a bit too tall and not pretty enough!

I moved to middle America and prepared to start over. I was not yet Twenty and a divorced mother who could not have more kids. I bought a small house and enrolled in a Business Management course at the University.

Now I am no angel and the sex between myself and my ex had been great, the violence and been about other matters, Geoffrey had a short fuse. So, a life with no sex was out of the question and I began to select men with whom to have sex. Very soon I had a little black book with suitable names in it, married men's names. They were appreciative of my charms and one day I was asked to have a threesome. I demanded a sum of money which was agreed to and I had sex with another man and his wife. From there it is was not a long fall into becoming a whore, a call girl who would do sex for money. My income was assured and I could pick and chose who I had sex with.

I passed my first yea?'? exam and met Mike. Now Mike was much older than my usual sex partner, but he was cute and very rich. He was un-married, although he had two rich ex-wives, who were both happily re-married. Mike and I were soon in a sexual relationship. We hit it off socially as well as sexually. He had me set up a company which he then employed, I was his PA. I had a corporate credit card and was authorized to pay just about everything as we jet set-ed around the world. He loved tennis and we followed the final days of all the international events. Wimbledon, Paris, Melbourne. We had a ball. We were in the front row seats of all the finals, it was a giddy life although not as sexually fulfilling as I would like, so I took some risks and had one-night stands whenever the chance arose. I had a few extra names of high fliers with whom I could have sex if the opportunity arose. I had almost two years with Mike. When we were in Melbourne, he had a stroke and died.

I then found out that I was the only person who could arrange to return his body to the USA, the corporate credit card, to which I had access and the pin made all that possible. I discovered that it had a credit limit of just over $1,000,000 US. I settled up the hotel bills and booked a flight back to the USA to accompany his body. I returned to Middle America and my little house and started over.

I enrolled in an advanced Business Management course and resumed my double life as a call girl. I dipped into Mike's credit card from time to time, just small amounts, I even notified the credit card company of my new address, there was no money deposited but, whenever I used the card the money was paid, no questions asked.

Life settled down, I was a popular call girl, I was doing well in college, I flew interstate to do sex quite frequently, life was good, then I met Jasmine, we had been bumping into each other quite often on flights from LAX and on this occasion, I had been bumped up to business class and was sat next to Jasmine. And so, a friendship began. She was married to a lawyer who had an office in LA but she had elderly parents who lived in the same state as me, though not the same city. We were soon firm friends and met up frequently, we both had a taste for Chablis and often drove miles to taste new vintages.

Then one day Jasmine surprised me.

"Penny, you are the mystery woman that has been looked for, for some time. A high-powered lawyer wants to meet with you. His name is Joseph and he wants to meet in your home tomorrow. He will be bringing his secretary along, Jane. I do not know his surname nor do I know the name of his law firm. I do know that my husband trusts him."

I sort of agreed, "But when and how does he know my address?"

"Joseph seems to know everyone and seems to know a lot About You, so be careful," was Jasmine's reply.

I had a tryst the following afternoon, a regular once a month with a couple for sex, if Joseph wanted to talk to me, he had better be early.

* * * * *

Joseph was early, just on ten am and he was with Jane his smartly dressed young woman secretary. He was mid-fifties and immaculately dressed. He asked to be admitted so I let them in. What followed took my breath away and recounting the conversation is difficult. I kept interrupting and asking questions when Joseph told me to shut up and listen.

"You are Penelope Fairchild?" Joseph asked.

"No, I reverted to my maiden name after the divorce, I am now back to Penelope Anne Louise Lamont."

"That explains why it took us so long to find you we have been looking for Penny Fairchild. You have in your possession a credit card belonging to Michael Eldridge the Third?"

I blushed, "It is my credit card. My company credit card. I gave the credit card company my new address. What seems to be the problem, it is a corporate credit card and I am legally entitled to use it."

"Er, yes and no. Following Michael Eldridge the Thirds death you should have followed protocols and declared yourself as having the authority to use it."

"You also changed your address from LA to here and conveniently forgot to notify the credit card company."

"Bull Shit, they send me statements every month to this address. Perhaps you had better tell me what this is all about or leave!"

Joseph was a bit taken aback, "I apologize, but must ask you to produce those statements."

I stormed out the room and went to my small desk and found the required statements. I returned to the lounge and threw them at Joseph. I did not sit back down, but stood defiantly waiting answers.

Joseph looked at the statements all duly addressed to Penny Fairchild.

"Er, Ms Lamont how is it that these were received by you?"

I laughed, "Ever hear of Mail Re-direction, I registered with the LA post office before I came back to live here!"

"Well, that sure fooled the researchers who have been trying to track you down."

"I guess you have had a wasted trip then good bye, see yourselves out." I stormed out the room. I listened for them to leave. I waited quite a while, then returned to the main room. Joseph was sat there patiently; Jane was stood behind him.

"You do not understand Ms Lamont, you are the sole beneficiary in the will and last testament of Michael Eldridge the Third."

I sat down on the nearest seat. "Beneficiary, Will and Last Testament, what does that mean?"

Joseph was silent for a while, "Providing that you really are who you claim to be you are a very rich young woman."

I returned to my desk and found the required papers, birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce papers and legal name change documents and placed them in front of Joseph. "Will those suffice?" I asked, I had carefully not produced my passport.

Joseph started to leaf through them, "This all seems to be in order, and subject to verification I can tell you that you will be hearing from the state Attorney General regarding that Authentication. I recommend you go there as soon as possible, like this afternoon, I will accompany you there."

I made a phone call and cancelled my afternoon tryst. The visit to the Attorney General's office went off like a charm, doors opened for Joseph!

Photo-copies were made of my documentation, but the Attorney General, no less, was prepared to verify their authenticity. Joseph escorted me back to my home and asked himself in.

"We have a lot to discuss Ms Lamont." Was all he said until I had settled with a glass of wine. I had not offered one to Joseph or Jane.

"Ms Lamont, are you still with us here?"

I was deep in thought; I had thought that using the corporate credit card was Ok after all it was my company although I had no way to top it up. I had no real income, just a few gifts from my clandestine job, I had been careful not to use the credit unless I had to and now it seemed that I was Mike's beneficiary. I had no idea what that meant, I was about to find out.

Joseph was speaking, "Are you still with us here Ms Lamont?"

I apologised, "Sorry this is all a shock, just too much to take in. I always knew Mike was rich, we had a great relationship, but this?"

"I know that this is a big shock Ms Lamont, but you are now a very rich young woman and we have to talk business."

I sat still and agreed to listen, "Penny please, Ms Lamont seems so formal considering the circumstances."

"Ok Penny firstly, we have been with-holding payments into the credit card account pending finding you as we could not be sure that the account had not been compromised. I will rectify that tomorrow, but as a show of good faith we want you to accept a small token."

Jane opened her briefcase and handed me a fat manila envelope.

"You will have to sign for it, IRS rules of course, best open it and count it."

I opened the envelope and counted the $100 bills it contained. I signed for the $5000 dollars.

"Just a small amount to provide you with spending money while we alter the payment details and access details for your corporate credit account which should be completed in a day or so."

I thanked Joseph.

"Now there is no way we can continue to pay you as you are no longer Michael's PA, but we can arrange to pay some amount into that corporate account out of earnings."

I accepted silently.

"We now have some legal things to attend to."

The meeting went on and on, I was given papers to sign, and told of shares and bonds, all the time no mention of just how rich I now was!

At one point Joseph told me that if I did not sign an agreement to be an upstanding citizen the money would revert to the government. I signed with-out really knowing what being an upright citizen actually meant. Joseph was quite gentle in telling me that I must never get arrested for even a traffic violation!

I was in shock for the rest of the meeting. Bang went my clandestine job, way to dangerous being a call girl!

Sometime later after Joseph had been droning on and on I managed to get a word in.

"I have so many questions, my head is in a spin, I don't really know what to think. Perhaps I will wake up and find that this is all a dream."

Jane laughed.

"I understand, that is often the response to becoming an unexpected heiress, especially one as rich as you now are." Said Joseph.

"Err? How rich?"

"Well, the income alone is over ten million dollars per annum, then there are millions of dollars in Shares, Bonds, Dividends and Interest. Then there are the properties, 270,050 acres at the last count."

I gasped, that was almost the entire state!

"So, to put a dollar value is rather esoteric as it changes day to day, always getting larger." Joseph smiled. "Now as to these loose ends, we will need to meet quite often say once a week to see to the transfer documents and perhaps what to do with Shares and Bonds. You may need to employ a financial advisor, I can perhaps recommend one, but it would be better if you find one and let me screen him, just in case he is not trustworthy with such a large amount of wealth."

"Please try put a number on how much wealth, thousands of acres, shares and bonds are rather outside my experience. I thought a bank balance over $100,000 was really wealthy."

Joseph paused, "The IRS estimated Michael the Third to be almost but not quite a billionaire that was last year of-course, so will be much closer or perhaps just over one billion now. I have to sort the actual numbers out so cannot say more than that!"

I shrieked. "Can I offer you a glass of wine, I have what I used to consider an excellent Chablis in the fridge!"

Joseph and Jane joined me in a celebratory glass of wine.

Joseph looked at his watch, "You have another appointment to attend so perhaps we better wrap this up."

I laughed. "I just retired, I will ring and apologise."

I offered them a second glass, they passed.

"Well same time next week then?"

I agreed. Jane swept all the papers into her briefcase and they left. I did not ring to cancel my appointment. I resisted going out, I resisted ringing Jasmine. I resisted drinking all the wine in my fridge though I did put another bottle in to chill down. I ordered a pizza, ate early and went to bed to watch a "Days of our Lives" repeat.

* * * * *

Next morning while I ate my cornflakes, I realized I did not know how to contact Joseph, the number I had stored in my phone said disconnected, he had not left me his number, or even his business card. I filed that for later. I considered what to tell Jasmine.

She answered on the first ring. "How did it go?"

"He had me sign some papers; we have to meet a few times while the legal things

get sorted, but I am going to be able to retire!"

"Wow, you are glad you met Joseph then!"

I laughed, "I have lots of shares and bonds, stuff that has to be managed so as to grow and not shrink. I have to study the stock market instead of working!"

Jasmine laughed. "Want to celebrate?"

I agreed that would be nice she suggested the local Hilton five-star eatery. I agreed. "I will book a table, seven for eight?"

I agreed. She hung up.

I was impressed, she had not asked me how much!

I sat at my dining room table with notepad and pencil and began making a list of things I needed to do.

A simple pay as you go phone, I did not want nonsense calls. Some info on accommodation, Gated community, Apartment block or Fully Serviced Hotel Suite?

Some better clothes, some sexy underwear. A visit to my hair dresser. I rang my local hair salon and got an immediate shampoo and set. I added, New Car to the list and went had my hair and nails done. As I left the salon and was walking back to the parking garage, I had to pass a porn shop. On Impulse I went in. I bought a couple of toys. I browsed the video shelves. A sleaze bag man offered to assist me. "What you looking for Honey?"

I gave him a cold look,

"Well, I am shopping for my granny she wants some stuff on dominants."

He leered, "this way," The next isle over had what he knew was the real deal, "Male or female?" He asked.

"I don't know, both I guess."

I chose one of each that he recommended and went to the checkout. I opened my purse which was bulging with rather a lot of $100 bills. He whistled. "Wow lady come again anytime ask for Nick, I own this joint".

I gave him a generous tip and left. I would have to avoid that part of town for a while. My flame red hair was too noticeable. When I got home, I added Cosmetics and Hair piece to my list.

I ate a sparse lunch and reviewed my list. I downloaded "Pretty Woman" and watched it twice. A glimmer of an idea was forming. I put on my very best dress, the one with the plunging neckline and called a taxi.

I was in the lounge bar when Jasmine swept in. We embraced like old friends although we had only been at all close for less than two months. We drank. Several guys tried hit on us. Jasmine shooed them away. We ate a nice steak but nothing to write home about. I made a mental note to explore the better restaurants in town. Jasmine did not ask about Joseph, or how much I had inherited. We parted in separate taxi's around 10 pm. I went to bed with the remote and watched the dominant porn movies. I slept well.

Next day I began my search for a better place to live. I checked out the better car yard dealerships in the yellow pages. I went to the local store and bought two new throwaway phones. I set up a couple of G-Mail accounts. I started ringing real estate agents. I took notes. Initial outlay, service costs. I got info from ten different estate agents. I turned that phone off I would not use it again for a month.

I had a quiet week waiting for Thursday to come around.

It was a real let down. An hour of signing documents, another fat envelope to count. I needed to find a bigger biscuit tin. Then yet more documents to sign. I rang Jasmine and we had a meal at what was recommended as the best restraint in town. The food was good, the price was way too high, I would have to do more research.

I found a hair piece that I could manage it made me into a Strawberry blond with hints of red, but I would need to visit a stylist to learn how to manage it properly. I visited some car yards and was hit on by sleaze bags at all of them. I flew interstate stayed at a five-star Hotel, visited a swish hair salon and left as a Strawberry blond.

* * * * *

Thursday came round.

Joseph was back with more papers to sign and another manila envelope with yet more $100 bills to count. I would need a much bigger biscuit tin to hold all the bills. I confessed I had not done anything about a financial advisor. Joseph admonished me, "Ms Lamont, it is important that you take charge of your portfolio, opportunities are being missed."

I agreed to look into that before the next week's meeting. Joseph and Jane left.

Next day I visited several banks and opened an account in all of them, a few thou here a few thou there. I got hit on almost everywhere, it seemed people could smell money.

The Thursday came round again. "Joseph how do I get in touch with you if I need anything legal done?"

Jane laughed and looked hard at Joseph.

He snorted and handed me an ornate business card. "Joseph" and a mobile number was all that was on it.

"Thanks for that Joseph!" I said trying not to be sarcastic.

Jane laughed more loudly.

"That concludes all the red tape you are now officially a billionaire congratulations. May I suggest a monthly meeting to track your fortune until you decide upon a financial advisor?"

Devious38
Devious38
21 Followers
12