A Difficult Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed. Joseph was scathing, "You have not got a financial advisor have you?"

I confessed.

"Well get one!"

They left.

...

I had not had sex in a fortnight, I was seriously frustrated, vibrators did not reach the right spots. I took the plunge and rang Jasmine. I explained that I was frustrated and needed to find a sex partner, someone discrete. I had to explain the Being of Good Character and that was sufficient to interest her. Jasmine wanted to help and arranged a meeting in her car at a secluded spot, this I found intriguing.

She picked me up then next morning and we drove out of town.

"Best tell me about the changed circumstances Penny."

I sort of explained about the trust fund and the restrictions it placed upon me. I confessed to being a selective Call Girl. Jasmine took everything in her stride, no shocked out-burst, no recriminations.

"Now Penny I want you to listen to what I am going to tell you out here where there is no chance of being overheard."

I was all ears.

"I can get you an invitation to a sex club that meets every weekend, all weekend if Saturday does not sate your thirst. As a casual visitor it is quite expensive, like $200 for your first night and membership is $1000 a year and subject to your being accepted by the members, but you should have no problem in that regard unless you are wanting rather more than sex."

"Jasmine, what are you saying? Are you a member?" I blurted out.

"Yes, I am an occasional visitor, now it is not as sophisticated as the club in LA and the members are often quite rude and crude, but it is a place where you can guarantee to get your rocks off."

I was stunned, Jasmine was a respectable married woman here to visit her aged parents not a gad about ex-call girl like myself.

"And they meet all weekend?"

"Yes, though most just go Saturday or Sunday evening, sex is available for most of the weekend."

"Ok I want to go, where and what should I wear?"

"Whoa it is not as easy as that. Firstly, you have to get approval, that I may be able to arrange as I was planning to visit Sunday evening. Secondly you have to agree to be blind-folded as they cannot have just anybody know where they are meeting. Thirdly you must be blind-folded for most of your visit, and for your return home. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes and yes and yes!" I exclaimed. I was going to get fucked by a man I did not know, perhaps by more than one. I devised a plot of my own.

"OK Penny I will do my best to arrange it for this Sunday evening, I will pick you up at 6 pm and have you home again by midnight, that's provided that they agree to let you participate."

* * * * *

I made preparations for the Sunday Night experience, I did not want to be recognised so I dyed my hair titan and visited the only body shop in town and had an all over tan, quite a dark tan, applied after a full body depilation. I practised make-up around my eyes making me look rather oriental, I bought some disposable contact lenses, green ones, not that that would matter if I was to be blind-folded all the evening, put best be prepared. I debated about what to wear, then I hit upon an outfit that was sure to scandalise and get me noticed.

It was Saturday evening before Jasmine rang me to confirm that I had been accepted as a temporary member of the swinger's sex club. She confided that she had lied about my age as there were no other members below 27!

* * * * *

Sunday evening at 6 pm on the dot Jasmine was at my home to pick me up. I got into her car and Jasmine proceeded to blind-fold me. She made a comment about the simple house coat I was wearing.

"Penny you are hardly dressed to attract and what have you done to your freckles?"

I laughed, "Have you noticed the new hair colour?"

"It suits your changed complexion I suppose. Any way we had better get moving as we have quite a way to go." With that we set off.

I found it rather confusing after a while as she turned several times. The turns Jessica made were seemingly random, I am sure she went on to and off the freeway at least four times, I guess it was to confuse me, little did she know I had a smart phone in the pocket of my house coat that was recording the route!

Jessica drove for an hour, so it was a little after seven when we pulled up.

"OK Penny we are here, have you thought of a name by which you could be called, I don't recommend that you go by Penny or even Penelope."

Again, I laughed, "You can call me Jade as that matches my eye colour."

"I thought you had blue eyes," said Jessica.

"Not with green contact lenses in," I retorted.

"Ok I am known as Flower here. Let us get inside."

"Is this a private place or are we in public view?" I asked.

"Private, very private," was Jessica's reply.

I got out the car and removed the house coat while Jessica got out the drivers side so she got rather a shock to see me standing in the nude waiting to be led into the room full of swingers.

"Bloody Hell Jade, you are going to cause a sensation, I guess you really are horny. You look fabulous by the way. I do not know what the people will make of a naked female turning up though, scantily clad is one thing naked is entirely different and no pubic hair as well!"

Jessica led the way and we were admitted to the party. As Jessica had said I was an instant hit with all the men present, and not a few comments from the ladies were heard.

"Hello everyone this is Jade she is here to get fucked as I guess you all can see." Said Flower (aka Jessica).

I was offered a drink and stood still while a Chablis was put into my hand. No one touched me which was rather a disappointment.

"I do not know how this works but as Flower has told you I am feeling rather horny so won't be drinking anything else," with that I downed the drink in one go and held the empty glass out. Someone took it from me.

"Come right this way," said a male voice.

I was led up a short stairway and into a room when my male escort set upon me, he had his hands all over me, this I enjoyed immensely, I did not resist but just stood there and let him play with my body.

He was soon panting with excitement and there was a pause while he disrobed. I stood patiently while he did this and he resumed his assault upon my body.

He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his dick which was rampant.

"You are some fine specimen of womanhood Jade, stroke this and tell me where you want it first, Mouth or Cunt?"

"I feigned innocence and just held the erect member. "Why whatever do you think I am, I came here to get fucked not to suck some guys dick!"

"Fair enough the bed is over here."

I was led to the bed I made no attempt to lie down.

"I would like some more stimulation before you fuck me, play with my tits some more!"

My erstwhile lover complied, he even managed to finger my clitoris some before he pushed me to the bed and fastened his mouth to my dripping wet slit. He was quite skilled and I was close to orgasm when he stopped and began to fiddle,"

"It's OK no condom required," I managed to get out as he stopped and fell upon me and we went to the races, fucking like rabbits. He did not last long, while I had a very satisfactory orgasm.

After I had come down a little, I pushed him off me and grabbed his limp cock.

"That was most gratifying, now let me do a little something for you." With that I swung around and sat upon his face and began to fellate him. He was soon getting hard again and his tongue was making me close to a second orgasm which I let build and crash. I was rather noisy.

By the time I had come down a little he was as hard as a rock so I mounted him and offered him my breasts to play with as we had a slow fuck to a very satisfactory mutual climax.

I fell off of him and lay there waiting to settle down somewhat.

"That was really exactly what I needed thank you, er, I did not get your name though."

"Johnny Smith." Was the muted reply. "You are one hell of a fuck Lady Jade."

"Would you like me to clean up?" I asked innocently, my hand was on his limp dick.

"Jesus Jade, I would like that but don't think I could get it up again."

I set about sucking and blowing, between sucks and blows I began to talk dirty to Johnny Smith. "I bet you say that to all the ladies, how about you fuck my ass next?"

"Bloody Hell Jade, no one does that here, well no one I know."

Johnny Smith was getting harder by the minute.

"Well now is your chance to try the back door, what position would you prefer. Me impaling myself with you on your back is always good, especially as you can maul my tits while you bugger me."

Johnny Smith was definitely up for it, so I mounted him and rode him to my third Orgasm. He was especially attentive to my tits. I continued to ride is cock and managed to have a fourth orgasm before he was totally spent.

"I rolled off him and asked to use the bathroom he reluctantly got up and rather shakily led me to the rather large bathroom. It had a double shower which I saw after I had removed my blind-fold, want to join me I innocently asked. We showered together and dried off; Johnny Smith was totally spent not a twitch as I dried his cock.

"Thank you for a great fuck Johnny Smith but the evening is yet young so what next?"

Johnny Smith was getting dressed. "Well usually I go home I don't know about you but I am all shagged out. I suppose you could go back to the main room and try again. The main exit is that way the main room is back there."

"OK Johnny Smith reaffix my Blind-fold and lead me back to the main room." Johnny Smith led me back down the stair and opened the door into the main room, he patted my naked bottom and was going on his way while I stood at the doorway to the main room. There seemed to be more people there, there was a gasp and a hush fell upon the assembled party goers. I recognised Flower (aka Jasmine) as she commented "I guess Jade is ready for seconds."

A second male voice said "I guess that's me then," and I was held by the hand and turned around and led back up the stairs to a different room.

The second man Cock Robin was much the same as Johnny Smith and needed to be told somewhat. He only lasted twice and passed on the ass fuck, but was much more attentive in the shower afterwards. He also returned to the main room with me.

I refused another drink and just stood there awaiting another lover.

"Do you swing both ways Jade?" a female voice asked.

"Of Course." I replied.

"George, take her to the bedroom.

I assumed it was George who led me back up the stairs and into the first room where I had fucked Johnny Smith, the sheets had been changed. I had a great time with Gorge and Georgina but George was only able to get it up once so the session was rather a disappointment, George and Georgina accompanied me back to the main room rather sooner than I had expected, it was around 9:30 pm time for one last fuck.

I again refused a drink.

"Jade as you are so generous with your favour's I would like a favour," said the second man Cock Robin, who I had fucked earlier.

"I, er we would like to make you air tight, are you up for that?"

I agreed that being made airtight would be a satisfactory conclusion to the evening.

"How about being made airtight right here with everyone watching?"

I agreed that that would be just fine.

Hands grabbed me and I was led to a small bench like structure and three men began to fondle my body, then they became quite rough and then rougher still. My tits were groped then slapped. My vagina was invaded.

Then I was made airtight, the men changed positions many times. I was in an almost constant orgasm when they finally finished me off with a face fuck and cum was sprayed all over my face.

I lay there and luxuriated in the feelings of a thoroughly fucked woman for quite some time.

Flower came to me and told me we had to make a move soon. I stood and demanded being driven home covered in sperm.

What a night!

"You have been granted an honorary membership no $1000 fee to join, what every you do next will never beat what you did tonight." Was all Jasmine said on the way back to my apartment. I did not ask Jasmine if she had got herself fucked.

I spent much of Monday in bed.

To be continued

12