A Dignified Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had woken up when she came into the room. She had her back to him as she picked out the clothes. The towel barely covered her shapely ass. Mike's eyes were fixed on her.

'This is going to be a long week,' he thought, as he watched her return to the bathroom and close the door.

He stroked himself for a moment then stopped, concerned that she might walk out. While he had a few minutes, he set out his clothes and put them next to him on the bed. His erection never went down as he waited to get into the bathroom to relieve himself.

His mother came out of the bath fully dressed a few minutes later.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning," he replied. "Is the bathroom free?"

"I need to do my hair and makeup but you're welcome to it."

Mike grabbed his clothes and stood, keeping himself covered, then went to the bathroom. He emptied his bladder then dressed.

After packing up, they went to the lobby for breakfast and rode the shuttle to the boarding area. It took about an hour to clear customs before they went to a holding area until time to board. At noon, the gate was opened, and they began walking along the pier to the gangway.

"My goodness, this is huge," Cindy said in amazement.

"We're going to have fun finding our room," her son said taking her hand.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Did you see 'Titanic'?"

"And 'Poseidon Adventure'," he replied. "I wouldn't worry about it."

Finding their cabin was actually very simple. It was deck ten on the outside. Stepping inside they were surprised to find their luggage already there. The cabin was well appointed with plenty of room for two. Mike plopped down on the bed.

"Nice," he told her then sat on the couch. "This one, not so much," he said.

They went out onto their balcony. They weren't initially impressed since the view was nothing more than the side of another ship. As Cindy looked back inside all she saw was the large bed where she would be sleeping with her son. Mike could see she was anxious.

"Which is it, the ship or the bed?"

"I'm sorry. We'll be fine," she replied.

"Lifeboat drill in about an hour. Wanna unpack?"

"Might as well," she agreed.

They began unpacking and Cindy took her toiletries into the bathroom. She laughed out loud then poked her head out the door.

"We may be sleeping together, but we definitely won't be showering together. Come and look at this."

Mike walked to her and grinned. He opened the shower door and nudged her in, then stepped in with her. Their bodies were right up against each other.

"Well, if we do shower together we'll have to wash each other," he said.

Cindy blushed as the warmth in her groin increased.

"Mike, let's get back to unpacking," she suggested anxiously.

They unpacked in about fifteen minutes then went looking for where they were to go for the drill. Finding it easily, they went searching for a bar. They got drinks and sat there until the klaxon sounded for the drill. Once dismissed from that, they went topside for the departure. Mike got them each a glass of champagne.

"To an awesome vacation with my beautiful date," he said holding his glass up to toast.

"To surviving," she replied.

They touched glasses and took a drink. Standing near the rail, Mike put his arms around her as they began moving seaward. Cindy tensed and Mike could feel it.

"What's bothering you?" he asked.

"I'm just anxious. I've never been on a cruise," she said.

That was true, but what was really on her mind was how horny she was and knowing she would be sharing a bed with her son for the next four nights. Mike was excited about the idea of spending time together and sharing the bed was a minor concern.

They found another bar before dinner and Cindy drank two more drinks. She had wine with dinner and then suggested returning to the bar afterward. Mike had never seen her have more than two drinks in an entire day.

"Cindy, you might want to slow down a little," he cautioned.

"Hey, we're on vacation. I'm relaxing."

"Suit yourself," he told her.

They spent the rest of the evening at the bar and Cindy drank quite a bit. When her speech began to slur, Mike suggested they retire for the night. He had to steady her as she walked.

Once in the room she went straight to the bathroom. His mother emerged several minutes later in her panties and bra, something she never would have done at home. She walked to the bed, pulled back the covers, and climbed in. Cindy was asleep immediately.

He had never seen her in panties and bra and had instantly gotten hard. Mike dimmed some lights and went to the bathroom. He picked up her shoes and discarded clothes and placed them neatly on the dresser. Mike undressed, showered, jerked off, then donning a pair of lounging pants, and went out and sat on the balcony. He stayed there for about an hour before coming back inside and getting in the bed. He fell asleep quickly.

Sometime during the night Mike woke when his mother's leg moved over his and she snuggled up to him. Her thigh was on top of his crotch. His cock went from flaccid to rock hard quickly. He pushed her leg down, just above the knee, to extract himself. She returned it seconds later and this time rubbed her crotch against his thigh a few times. He could feel her moisture. After a few minutes she began moving again. Mike was in misery. He didn't want to wake her, but in her drunken state he needed her to stop before it went further. She rubbed his leg for a moment then stopped again. She repeated this about every ten minutes for a couple of hours before finally rolling to her other side.

When Mike woke again he noticed that there was more light in the room. He was on his stomach with his left knee flexed toward his mother. Her leg was over his again and she was rubbing her pussy steadily against his thigh. Her wetness was obvious. She continued for several minutes, but rather than slow or stop, as she had done before, she seemed to get more into it. He looked at her face and saw that she appeared to be asleep. Her face began to flush, and her breathing increased. Mike watched as she made several shall grunts then began to tremble as she came. Her hand grabbed his arm tightly as the waves passed through her. When her tremors stopped she opened her eyes.

"Oh, my god!" she said suddenly, then jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

Mike could hear her crying and walked to the door.

"Mom, come out. Let's talk."

"I can't," she said crying.

"Mom, Cindy, please. Talk to me."

Mike turned the handle and opened the door. She was sitting on the closed commode with her face in her hands. He took both wrists and pulled her to a standing position then walked her back to the bed. She still hadn't looked at him as he sat beside her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"That's why I drank so much last night. I was hoping it would keep me from doing something like this. You must think I'm a whore."

"No, I don't. I think you got horny and did what comes naturally. This was why you were nervous, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Mike, I've been like a crazy woman for the last two weeks. Making love with you was all I could think of. What have I done to us?"

"I still love and respect you. That'll never change."

She looked at him for the first time. "You're sure?"

"I'm positive," he replied.

Mike reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm going to make love to you. I want to watch you cum again," he said smiling.

"Think carefully. Are you sure you want to open Pandora's box?" she asked seriously.

"We both want this," he replied.

Mike pushed his mother gently back onto the bed and raised her arms over her head. Her arm movement pulled her bra up exposing her breasts. He leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, god," his mother sighed. "You need to let me up for a minute."

"Why?"

"I need to pee really bad."

"You're coming right back?"

"I promise," she said smiling.

She joined him back on the bed a moment later wearing only her panties.

"Where were we?" she asked grinning.

Mike pushed his mother back on the bed then leaned over and kissed her. The kiss quickly grew passionate. Mike kissed his way down his mother's neck and then back to her perky breasts. He enjoyed her quiet sighs and kissed his way slowly down her abdomen and was soon at the top of her panties.

"Mike, if you're going further down, I'd like to change positions."

He rose up and smiled. Cindy arranged a couple of pillows at the head of the bed and scooted up so she could watch. Mike slipped her panties off and crawled up between her drawn up legs.

He looked at her bare pussy. His mother's labia were pink and engorged. Cindy's clit was beefy red and rock hard. He drew his tongue between her lips from back to front eliciting more soft sighs. As he passed over her clit she stiffened momentarily and moaned.

"Ohhh."

"Like that?" he asked.

"Oh yes. I'm not going to last long," she said, putting her hands on her son's head.

Mike slid his arms under her legs and reached up to cup her breasts then turned his head to kiss and nibble her inner thighs and outside her labia.

"You're making me crazy," she whimpered.

He continued and soon her pelvis began rocking, seeking something to touch her neglected pussy. Her son began nibbling her labia and her movements increased. When his tongue slid between her inner lips, and into her, she stiffened again and began moaning softly and continuously. He felt her trying to pull him upward toward her clit but resisted her efforts. Mike looked at his mother's face. Her eyes were glued to him as he licked her. She was flushed and panting. As he tongued her opening he began rubbing his nose over her hard clit.

Mike had discovered with his girlfriend that she came harder when he restricted how much she could move her pelvis. He decided he'd try it with his mother. Taking his hands off her breasts, he crossed his arms over her lower abdomen and held her pelvis still as he began tonguing her clit. It took her seconds before she exploded.

"Uh, uh, uhhh," she grunted as her entire body began to tremble and shake.

He watched as her face contorted and head went back. Cindy let out a single loud moan as she came. He eased off after about twenty seconds and let her relax as he continued to watch. She spasmed about every five seconds for a minute or so as she recovered, then finally opened her eyes, and looked at him.

"I thought you said you were quiet," he said smiling.

"I thought I was. I've never cum that hard before," she said grinning.

"In a couple of minutes, I'm going to make you scream."

"It doesn't work like that. Women need recovery time like men do," she told him.

"I didn't realize that," he said, knowing it was partially true.

"Sorry. Come up here and kiss me."

"In a few minutes. I like this spot," he said laying his head on her lower abdomen.

Cindy ran her fingers through her son's hair and laid her head back enjoying the afterglow. When she felt his arms tighten around her pelvis again she looked down at him. He grinned then sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth and thrashed it with his tongue.

His mother tried to push his head away. "Mike, too sensitive. Stop. Stop. OHHH!!" she screamed as she came a second time.

Cindy lost bodily control. It was almost like having a seizure. Her entire body thrashed on the bed, pinned by her son's arms on her pelvis. This one lasted longer than the first and she finally collapsed on the bed. She lay flaccid for several minutes before moving.

"Recovery time, huh?" he asked.

"I don't know what to say. Give me a few minutes."

Mike slipped off his bottoms and moved up beside her. He kissed her with his pussy covered face then rolled her over on top of him. His cock seemed to guide itself into her.

"Oh, god!" she said as he slipped partially inside. "Easy, I'm still really sensitive."

She stayed still for a moment before sitting up on him and slowly raising and lowering herself. Her son's hands moved to her breasts and kneaded them.

"You're big," she said.

"About average, I think."

"Trust me. You're big."

She continued moving on him and soon began speeding up her pace.

"Are you on birth control?" her son asked.

"Yes. Cum in me."

"Slow down. I don't want to cum yet," he told her.

She smiled and slowed as she continued to ride him. Mike moved his thumb to her clit. She jumped initially, then continued moving. He watched her and soon saw the beginnings of her facial flush. Her breathing increased and the redness darkened. When he felt her clit soften slightly, he began thrusting hard into her.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted, as she came again.

The contractions of her pussy took him over the edge and with several grunts he filled his mother's cunt with his warm semen. She collapsed on him after she had milked him. Neither spoke for several minutes as they lay there joined.

"What's the most you've ever cum in a day?" he asked.

"Five, I think," she replied.

"Let's go for a new record," he suggested.

"We'll see. Maybe later," she chuckled.

"What's your favorite position?"

"I like most everything, but doggie is my favorite."

"Anything else you're particularly fond of?" he asked.

"I hope you like blowjobs. I love giving them."

"You're a woman after my own heart."

"Be patient with me. I like to take my time."

"You'll get no complaints from me."

"Did Julie suck you?" she asked.

"Rarely. She didn't care for it."

"Your dry spell is over. I'll suck you every day if you'll let me."

"Knock yourself out."

She lifted off and lowered herself between his legs. Then began licking up the mess they had made.

"I think there's more of my juice down here than there is you," she said.

"Want me to go wash up?"

"No, I've got this. I heard that it's good for the complexion."

"Where'd you hear that?" her son asked.

"Do you want me talking or sucking? I can't do both," his mom asked grinning.

"Sorry I interrupted."

She returned to licking him clean and he was soon erect again.

"This is quite a tool you have here. I like it."

"Thanks."

"I'm going to need a lot of practice if I'm going to deepthroat you."

"Now who's the one doing all the talking?" he asked.

His mother smiled at him then swallowed his entire cock without gagging. He could feel her tongue teasing him at the base. She began with long bobs from the base to the head and back. Mike could feel himself building. As he neared, she pulled back to just the first couple of inches and stroked him with her hand. He put his hands on the sides of her head then exploded several streams into her mouth. Cindy moaned in delight at her reward. She pulled off and showed him her cum coated tongue then swallowed.

"Yummy," she said. "What's your record in a day?"

"Three," he replied.

"That record will be shattered today. Let's get cleaned up and go explore the ship," she suggested.

Cindy got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. She didn't bother closing the door as she got in the shower. This was a completely different woman than the one who had raised him.

After cleaning up and getting ready for the day Cindy and Mike went to the breakfast bar. As usual, she was dressed conservatively. Mike sat smiling at her.

"Why the grin?" she asked.

"You're like two different people."

"How so?"

"Always so prim and proper in public, but I saw a different Cindy Hoff this morning," he told her.

"That's me in a nutshell. I'm fairly certain it's why I never found a forever partner."

"I don't understand. It seems like the best of both worlds to me," he replied.

"Apparently, the men I've met disagree. They wanted either the librarian or the slut, but not both. My slutty side is probably what convinced Otis that I'd be fine with Curt and Darryl."

"Or he was an asshole," her son replied.

"Probably both. Just an FUI, although I'm a slut in private, I don't want to be called one."

"I'll never do that. You're a sexual dynamo in my book."

She chuckled. "In public, I'm as respectable as I can be. In private, well, you got just a taste of that this morning."

"There's more?" her son asked.

"I'm not into group activities, women, scat, or pain, but otherwise, if it involves sex I love it."

"Any kinks?"

"Define kink," she chuckled.

"Bondage."

"Yes. Restrain me. Throat fuck me. Take my ass. I can be either submissive or dominant if you want. I'll suck you whenever you desire, within reason. I don't want to get arrested. Just remember, in public, I'm a lady."

"I think you're a dream come true."

"I do have one other hard rule. If you're sleeping with me, I'm the only one you're sleeping with. When you find someone, just let me know and I'll step out of the picture with no questions asked."

"Yeah, I'm the same way," her son replied.

"Mike, if you want to continue this when we get home, it's important that we keep it to ourselves. Unless we see someone we know onboard, I think we're good being a respectable couple here."

"I have no problem with that."

"Even so, I want to be treated like a lady in public."

"Understood," he replied.

"Good. Tonight, is formal night, isn't it?"

"It is. Any interest in dancing after dinner?" Mike asked.

"What kind of dancing?"

"A piano bar. My knee won't tolerate the fast stuff."

"Sounds fun. How about we explore the ship some more this morning?"

"Sounds good to me, but we need to set aside time to break those records today," he reminded her.

She chuckled and nodded. They covered the entire ship pretty well in the next few hours then had lunch topside at a burger grill. After lunch, they returned to their cabin.

The minute the door was closed, Cindy knelt in front of her son and began unfastening his pants. She had his pants down and his cock in her mouth in under a minute. When he was fully hard she pulled off and looked up at him.

"Take my head and fuck my mouth. Don't be gentle."

Mike nodded and put his hands on her head then began a slow in and out. She pulled off after a couple of minutes.

"Mike, I want to be used. Fuck my mouth just like you would my pussy. Don't let me pull off. I like to be controlled sometimes."

"You're sure?"

"I am," she said taking her son's cock back into her mouth.

Mike had seen facefucking on porn sites but had never done it. Copying what he had seen, he fucked his mother's mouth hard. If he slowed at all, she drove herself onto him. After several minutes he pulled her off.

"Take your pants off and lay on the bed," he told her.

She was undressed and on her back quickly. He climbed over her, facing toward her pussy and pushed his cock down her throat. After several thrusts he bent forward and began licking her. She never gagged once. She even grabbed his hips to make him drive harder.

Cindy came before he did, but even then he didn't slow. Mike finally filled her mouth with his cum. His mother sucked him dry and seemed disappointed when he pulled out and stood.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Yes, but it seemed brutal."

"Sometimes I crave that. Other times I like taking my time. I love both ways," she said. "I've never been eaten while doing it. That was a really nice touch. Our old records are tied now."

"Yes, they are," he agreed.

"Do you like butt stuff?" she asked.

"Julie and I tried once. She quit after the head went in."

"There's something seriously wrong with that woman. Mike, you need to let me know what you want sexually. I'm willing to try most anything."

"Okay. I'd like you naked when we're in our cabin," he said.

"Not a problem. Will you be naked too?"

"If you want."

"I want. Let's change and go sit at one of the pools for a while. Afterward, we'll come back and break the records." Mike nodded. "Any chance you'll let me give you a trim down here?" his mother asked running her fingers through his pubes.