A Dignified Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine."

"Trim or shave?" she asked.

"You choose."

She grinned. "Shaved. We can be twins."

"How often do you have to shave?" he asked.

"I shave my pits and legs about every three days."

"How about your pubes?"

"I had laser. I don't have to shave there anymore."

"When did you do that?"

"Oh heavens, probably ten years ago. It hurt like hell too. Want me to get you that for Christmas?" she asked smiling.

"No thanks. I'll let you be in charge of grooming."

She took her son's hand and led him to the bathroom. After getting things together, she shaved him bare.

"Ordinarily, I'd take care of this erection, but since we're going to the pool, I'd like your bulge to be obvious. It'll keep my motor running."

"Cindy, you're a tease."

"I have every intention of making it up to you later," she assured him.

Cindy put her swimsuit and coverup on in the bathroom. She also pulled her hair back into a ponytail. He smiled at the conservative coverup she wore but had actually expected it.

At the pool, they found two empty lounge chairs. Mike was surprised when her coverup came off, revealing a pretty daring French cut blue bikini. It was much more conservative than what most of the women wore, but for his mother, it was scandalous.

"Too skimpy?" she asked.

"You look fantastic," he replied. "What would you like to drink?"

"Something fruity with rum," she said.

Mike went and got them drinks then after setting them on the table removed his camp shirt. She eyed his chiseled body as he did. Just looking at him got her juices flowing. They spent the next couple of hours relaxing in the sun before heading back.

Cindy was naked and on her hands and knees on the bed as soon as they were in the room.

"Fuck me," she pleaded. Her son stepped up behind her and ran his fingers over her pussy. "I'm plenty wet," she said.

"You're insatiable," he told her.

"You have no idea."

Mike slipped his cock easily into her and began a slow in and out as he held her hips.

"Oh yes. Just like that," she sighed.

He continued his slow steady movement, and she lowered her top half to rest on the bed. Soon she was pushing back on his thrusts and grunting every time he hit bottom.

"Yes. Yes," she moaned. "Fuck me."

Cindy was soon pounding herself onto him and Mike picked up his pace to match hers. She shuddered then arched her back as her orgasm overtook her, never slowing down.

Since he had already cum three times that day, Mike took a bit longer. When he did cum, his mother came again, then collapsed onto the bed completely sated. Mike crawled up beside her and began caressing her ass.

"You'd better stop that or I'm going to want you again," she told him.

"You really are insatiable, aren't you?"

She turned to face him. "I am. I tend to wear partners out. That's why they don't stay around long."

"Maybe when we're on this trip I should pick up some Viagra."

She chuckled. "That might be a good idea. Let's take a nap before dinner and rest up. I'm going to want you again later."

"How in heaven's name did Otis keep up with you?"

"He didn't. Honey, when you're starving, dog food starts to look good."

"I've never been that hungry."

"It's not a good place to be."

They slept for about an hour then Cindy began getting ready for their formal dinner.

"Mind if I get nosy?" her son asked.

"You can always ask."

"How do you keep your hidden side from your coworkers?"

"In public I'm a different person. On girls' night out I never brought anyone home. I'd give a guy my number on the way out and he'd call in a day or so. The girls never knew. If I get really horny at work, I go to the bathroom and take care of it. It's simpler for women than it is for men. There is something that you could do to help," she said.

"What's that?"

"I'd like to take a video. No, two videos. I'm very visual."

"Video of what?"

"One of me sucking you and you cumming on my face and in my mouth."

"I'm fine with that. I think you're trustworthy enough not to share it."

"We need to do that when you can cum a lot."

"That's probably out for today then," her son replied. "What's the second one?"

"I'd like a video of you jacking off. Sitting out on the balcony with the ocean in the background maybe."

"I'd like to see you doing that too."

"No problem here," she replied.

"Have you made videos before?" her son asked.

"A few, but nothing worth keeping. I'd enjoy making some together and us watching them."

"We'll need a video camera and a tripod for that," Mike added.

"I saw a camera shop in the ship's mall. There's a sex shop too. I've never been in one. I buy my toys online."

"Toys?" he asked grinning.

She chuckled. "I have quite a collection."

"Such as?"

"Oh, the usual stuff: vibrators, dildos, lube, butt plugs, restraints. That reminds me. We're going to need some lube if we're going to do anal."

"Are we?"

"I hope so," she replied. "I want us to do everything."

"Do you have one of the vibrators you can control from a cell phone?"

"No, but it sounds interesting. Does it go inside?"

"Yeah, it's like a small egg. You could put it in and let me control it when we go somewhere."

"Not a chance in hell. I'm a lady when in public. Besides, I get really wet when I get hot."

"I've noticed. Wouldn't you enjoy cumming in the grocery store?"

"I cum in private. I need to keep my two personas separate so that the slutty one doesn't take over." Cindy stopped what she was doing and turned to her son. "You have no idea how powerful my slut side is. I can't allow her to take over. Even something as simple as a slow dance or a kiss can bring her out. I'll be a slut for you, but only in private, and I need you to help me do that."

"I'll do my best. Want me to go buy that lube?"

"It would be nice to have," she said.

Mike dressed quickly and went to the mezzanine. He wandered through the sex shop looking at the toys and gadgets then picked up some his and hers lubes before returning. He showed it to his mother, and she smiled, looking forward to trying it out.

At the formal dinner they met the other three couples assigned to their table. One couple was older, and the woman obviously didn't care for an older woman being with a younger man, even though Cindy and Mike looked near the same age.

After dinner they enjoyed a drink and dancing at the piano bar. Cindy was asked to dance by two others at the bar but declined the offers.

Back at their cabin she was undressing immediately. Mike sat and watched her as she did. She did it in an enticing and teasing manner.

"You need to undress too," she told him.

Mike stood and was soon as naked as his mother. She took his hand and led him onto the balcony. Grabbing the rail, she bent forward with her ass to her son. Mike stepped up and began sliding his hand over her already wet pussy then slipped his cock inside.

"Oh, yes," she said, as he moved slowly in and out.

After a few minutes he reached around her and began fondling her breasts. Cindy came with several loud moans moments later. Both heard a man and woman giggling on the next balcony. Cindy blushed and led her son back inside.

"I guess we'll need to be quieter out there," she said blushing.

"Who cares. They're probably doing the same thing now."

"Our lovemaking is between us. I'm a lady, remember?"

"Got it," her son replied.

"How would you like a nice slow blowjob?" she asked.

"I'd love it."

"I'm going to edge you a few times," she warned.

"Where do you want me?"

She looked around the room for a moment. "On the couch or propped up in bed. Put a towel under you. I tend to get sloppy with the slow ones."

Mike grabbed a towel and spread it on the couch. He sat and leaned back comfortably. His mother grabbed a pillow from the bed then knelt on it between his outstretched legs.

"Anything special you'd like?" his mother asked.

"I wouldn't know what to ask for. You seem to be the one with all the experience. Surprise me."

"Will you video me?" she asked.

"Sure."

Cindy stood and walked to her dresser then grabbed her phone.

"Water?" she asked him.

"No, I'm good."

She got a bottle of water from the fridge, took a swig then walked back to him. After unlocking her phone, she handed it to him. She knelt again and set the bottle of water on the floor next to her.

"Ready?" she asked.

He started recording and nodded.

Cindy's hands began sliding over his upper thighs and all around his genitals but not actually touching them. Seeing his mother doing this, Mike began to grow. She smiled as he did. Several minutes went by before he was fully erect.

Seeing the pre-cum, she used her finger to collect it then put it on her tongue.

"Mmmm," she said, closing her eyes to savor the taste.

For several minutes she continued her light touching, then using two fingers she moved her son's cock out of the way and began gently rolling his scrotum in her hand.

"That feels good," her son told her.

She smiled up at him and continued. After a moment she lifted his sac and leaned forward, licking his perineum. Mike drew his legs up, resting his feet on the couch to give her access.

For a long time, she concentrated on that area and licking his sac. When pre-cum had run down his shaft to her fingers, she lifted her face and licked it away. With just two fingers she expressed more, then pulling his cock toward her, wiped the wet tip across her lips. Expressing more, she began lubricating his shaft as she sucked his nut into her warm, wet mouth. Cindy moved her hands back to her son's thighs and used only her mouth on his balls for a long time.

Mike's mind pleaded for her mouth on his cock, but she continued at her own pace. Finally, her hand returned to his cock and used more pre-cum to lubricate him. Her fingers danced over and around the head causing him to squirm.

"Be patient, I'll get there," she told him. "Still recording?"

"Yes," he replied.

She licked his length from the underside intentionally causing more leakage. Puckering, she kissed the moisture then sucked it away before bathing his entire cock using her tongue.

Mike sighed when she finally opened her mouth and rested the head on her tongue. Her thumb slid up the underside to express more pre-cum. Grasping his shaft in her fist she stroked him as her tongue teased the frenulum. Mike could feel himself building rapidly. Using two fingers, his mother squeezed the base of his shaft which suppressed his nearness to cumming.

"That was cold blooded," he chuckled.

"You'll thank me later," she said, grinning.

Over about the next thirty minutes she sucked him. Twice more using the squeeze to slow him down. As he neared the next time, she pulled off and used her hand in front of her open mouth. His first stream went into her mouth then she redirected him toward her face. Mike knew this was going to be explosive, but was surprised at the volume he shot onto her. His mother's face was literally drenched with his cum. She licked away what she could with her tongue then used her fingers to collect and eat the rest. Mike stopped recording and set the phone on the arm of the couch.

"Did I get it all?" she asked.

Her son used his finger to wipe away a large splatter on her forehead then offered it to her. She sucked it off his finger then took a drink from her bottle of water.

"You're going to need to shower. I drooled a lot," she told him.

"Yeah, I could tell."

She stood then tossed the pillow back on the bed before walking to the bathroom and washing her face. When she returned, Cindy grabbed her water and her phone.

"I'll be on the balcony," she told him.

Mike showered then joined her. She stood holding onto the rail looking out at the ocean. Her water bottle and phone were lying on the table. He stepped up behind her and put a hand on each of her hips. She turned her head to him and smiled then put her finger over her lips and pointed next door. Mike nodded.

They stood quietly together listening as the couple next door tried to keep quiet as they had sex. The occasional smacking of skin and soft moans gave them away. Very quietly Cindy led her son back inside.

"Is tomorrow our beach day?" Cindy asked.

"Yep, with fancy Jamaican lunch, and shopping." Cindy nodded then seemed to stare off into space. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Cindy smiled up at him. "I'm content. Peaceful...peaceful in a way I've never experienced before. I don't know how to explain it."

"Are you happy?" her son asked.

"Oh god, yes. Are you?"

"I'm happier than I can ever remember."

"You just had a blowjob. You're supposed to be happy," she said grinning.

"The finest blowjob in my life, but that's not it. It's us. I've always loved you. I'm in love with you now."

"Mike, what happens when we get home?"

"Are you asking me about what happens to us when we get home?"

"Yes."

"I don't know. I can tell you what I want to happen," he replied.

"What do you want to happen?"

"I want us to continue as a couple; Cindy and Mike."

"In small town Nebraska? Is that possible? Is it realistic?" she asked him.

"I believe it is. You've lived your whole life as two people. The clean cut, wholesome, dignified lady in public, and the sexually liberated woman at home. The difference is that you no longer have to hide the second woman from me. Don't you think it's possible?"

"Short term, yes. I guess time will tell long term. My track record in long term relationships hasn't exactly been something to write home about."

"It's a new chapter now. I'd like to write it together and see where it goes," her son advised.

"I'm willing to try if you are."

"I'm willing. How about we put some clothes on and go down to the ice cream shop? I could use a snack."

"If you'll get me something with a cherry on top I'll show you how I can tie the stem in a knot with just my tongue," she said grinning.

"I'm discovering you have a lot of hidden talents."

She grinned and nodded.

*****

Cindy was up early the next morning. Planning on getting the second video for her collection, she spent a little time setting up the balcony. She had the two chairs facing each other and a small bottle of personal lubricant on the table between them.

After Mike got up she served him coffee outside. She sat facing him with her knees drawn up exposing herself. As her son began sipping his coffee she put a small amount of lube on her finger and began sliding it along her clit. Mike's cock responded quickly and knowing what she wanted, he began stroking it. Her free hand already held the phone and was recording.

Hearing the neighbors, they both kept quiet. She silently offered the lube, but her son declined. He used his pre-cum and saliva to lubricate himself. With his mother sitting in front of him playing with her pussy it didn't take him long to finish. She came just before he did. When he had finished, Cindy handed him her phone and he recorded her licking up the mess he'd made. They finished their coffee and showered. Once dressed they went out for breakfast.

Docking took place as they watched from the restaurant. They went back to their room and grabbed their already prepared beach bag then headed to shore for the day.

Cindy and her son rode in the van to the Bamboo Beach Resort and were led to the VIP area where they changed into beachwear. They were given drinks and taken to a private cabana on the beach.

For the next few hours, they lived a life of leisure, with drinks, gourmet food, sunshine, and the clear Caribbean waters. At three they dressed and were driven back to town for shopping. Each picked up a few items, stopped for another drink, then returned to the ship.

For the remainder of the trip if they were in their cabin, they were naked and in each other's arms or sleeping. Outside the cabin they were the picture if prim and proper. Mike did visit the sex shop, but Cindy absolutely refused. He picked up a bluetooth vibrator that could be controlled from a phone. Since they hadn't purchased the ship's internet it was useless onboard.

When their flight home landed in Nebraska, Cindy finally agreed to wear it. She went to the ladies' room at the airport and put it in. Once in their car, Mike turned it on.

"Oh my God," Cindy said when her pussy began vibrating.

He teased her with it as they made the trip from Omaha to Lincoln. She came twice before removing it and stuffing it in her son's suitcase.

"Didn't like it huh?"

"I did but you would have probably killed me with the damn thing by the time we got home."

"No, but you probably would have cum a couple more times."

"That's exactly why it's back in the suitcase. We're in public. People know us. At home my pussy, and the rest of me, is all yours."

"Got it. So, when do I get to see your toy collection?"

She chuckled. "Can we unpack first?"

"I suppose. You are going to let me sleep with you, aren't you?"

"Of course, but we do have people coming over occasionally. So, we'll need to keep our bedrooms as they are."

"That won't be difficult," he agreed. "The closets are too small to merge anyway. Maybe it's time to consider getting a bigger place."

"Let's not go making big changes. I'd rather we get used to our new arrangement before we do anything else."

"Okay. I really liked how we dressed in our cabin."

"We'd have to close all the curtains at the house. It would be like a dungeon. How about when I wear a skirt or dress I don't wear panties? And when you wear gym shorts - no underwear."

"Deal. Where are we going on our next vacation?"

"We aren't home from this one yet," she reminded him.

"I realize that. Where would you like to go?"

"I've never been anywhere. Las Vegas. Hollywood. Hawaii. A mountain cabin. Europe. A safari. One of those huts over the water. Where was the one you showed me in that brochure?"

"Maldives. It takes about forty hours to get there. It's a long trip. I think there are some in the Caribbean now. We can look into it. Ever considered a nudist colony?"

Cindy laughed. "Not even once. You can nix that idea."

"Getting hungry?"

"Yeah. There's nothing thawed at home. What would you like?"

"How about seafood?"

"Bourbon Street is right on the way," she said.

"Sounds good."

The restaurant was just fifteen minutes from the house. They arrived home at seven pm. After unpacking and cleaning up they sat in the living room drinking a glass of wine.

"Are you going to show me your toys?" her son asked.

"How about I model an outfit? I love it but I've never had anyone I trusted enough to wear it in front of."

"Must be hot."

"In more ways than one. Just remember, it's a costume for role play."

"I'd love to see it."

"Give me twenty minutes," she said heading toward her room.

Mike finished his wine and refilled it. He walked back into the living room and stopped dead in his tracks. Before him stood a woman in a full head leather mask. Only her eyes and mouth were visible. She wore bright red lipstick and had a collar around her neck that was connected to a leash.

Her top consisted of a series of criss crossing leather straps exposing her entire breasts. Her arms had three quarter length leather gloves with metal loops at the tops and wrists to secure them. The hands were uncovered.

Her lower half was a leather garter belt that exposed her pussy and ass completely. On her legs she wore thigh length black hose and six-inch stiletto heels. Above the knees and ankles were leather bands with metal loops for tie downs. She turned slowly to model and bent over showing him the red butt plug and the tail of her new bluetooth vibrator protruding from her vagina.

She stood and walked to him, handing him the leash.

"Mom?" he said, still with mouth agape.