A Dildo on a Pole Match Ch. 02

Story Info
Christy Hemme vs Torrie Wilson.
5.1k words
4.08
7.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Christy Hemme or Torrie Wilson or any other former or current TNA Knockout or WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Christy Hemme was always nervous and excited for her matches, but never more than this. Mostly because the stakes had never been higher, as this time her ass would be on the line. Literally! And everyone would know it. Women had been secretly ass fucking each other for years behind the scenes in wrestling, as women took their victories one step further, and completely dominated their defeated opponent.

But still, for it to happen publicly on a TNA PPV was a big deal. True, the first ever A Dildo On A Pole Match was condemned by the WWE, and the mainstream media, but it caught the fan's interest, as the last TNA PPV was easily the most brought in the company's history, and now it seemed like all eyes were on the sequel.

Of course, given the success, Velvet Sky was eager to repeat her performance, but management wanted to go in a different direction. Instead, two women would compete for the honour of fighting Velvet, and while that wasn't what the founding member of the BP wanted, it clearly soothed her ego. Christy was disappointed too, if only because that one little victory had given Velvet a false sense of security, and the redhead was pretty sure that if it came down to it, she could beat the blonde.

Meanwhile, she had no idea if she could beat her opponent tonight, given that she didn't know who it was. That was being announced as a surprise, and while many women in TNA didn't want to be associated with this kind of match, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that someone like Tara, Angelina Love or even Mickie James would be a surprise opponent, all hoping to pick up an easy win, and make themselves more famous.

Just then Velvet Sky's music hit, which momentarily excited Christy. Because again, she was fairly certain that she could beat that bitch, if given the chance. However, it appeared she wasn't in her wrestling attire. Of course, it was always hard to tell with Velvet, given that she dressed like a whore all of the time.

And what was this? Brooke Tessmacher naked except for her collar and lead, following behind her new Mistress, with her head held down? Was that supposed to intimidate her? Brooke was like the biggest bottom in the entire company. Anyone could beat her, and reduce her to this kind of slut. But nevertheless Christy grabbed a mic shortly after Velvet pressed hers to her lips, and started speaking.

"I bet you're wondering what I'm doing here, huh?" Velvet questioned with a smirk.

"Not really." Christy quipped.

"Well, sorry to disappoint, but I'm not your opponent tonight. But I am, the special guest announcer." Velvet announced gleefully, "So without further ado, weighing in at about 300 pounds worth of skank, it's Christy Hemme!"

Christy gave the bitch an unimpressed look, and then pushed, "And?"

"And introducing her opponent..." Velvet smirked, as unfamiliar music started to play, "Proving that anything can happen in TNA, the equally skanky Torrie Wilson!"

Which really was a surprise, Christy's eyes going comically wide as Torrie Wilson really did walk down the ramp with a determined look on her face. Torrie was a former star of WCW and WWE, so it wasn't really that surprising that she would end up in TNA, but given that she had never really been much of a wrestler, or had any passion for it, she had seemed disinterested about joining TNA.

Perhaps because it involved a pay cut, and she had saved her money enough not to need it. Which worked out well for Christy, as she could definitely beat glorified models. Okay, so she was also technically a glorified model, but she had the chance to prove that she was at least better than this bitch.

Torrie hadn't ever really been good in the ring, that part was true, but she'd actually one more matches than lost. Mostly because she was left facing girls with similar abilities to her, and she wouldn't have faced anyone who wasn't on the same level. But Christy? Oh yeah, she was confident she could take Christy. More importantly, she wanted too. Oh yes, Christy was pretty much the one girl who got away, but not anymore.

No, tonight her ass belonged to Torrie. Something that the blonde proved by immediately running up to the redhead, pretending like she was going to lock up with her, only to pull down her trunks. Hell, Christy was so shocked. Torrie was even able to remove her top before she could even react.

However, while Torrie was celebrating, she suddenly found herself being hit from behind, knocking her down into the corner, and leaving her vulnerable for a Stinkface. Which was exactly what she got, a clearly very angry Christy shoving her ass directly into the blonde's face, and then rubbing it against her. As if that was something that Torrie wouldn't enjoy. Obviously Christy hadn't done her homework.

Hell, she hadn't been in the WWE for that long, but she should really know that if there was one thing Torrie Wilson loved, it was Stinkfaces. Both giving, and receiving. Well, more giving, but this was good too. Hell, Torrie had a smile on her face throughout pretty much the whole thing, even during Velvet's unwanted commentary.

"Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, smother that bitch in booty! Smother her just like this!" Velvet gleefully encouraged, demonstrating by pulling down her pants and shoving Brooke's face into her ass, and then grinding against it, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, make that butt slut eat your fucking ass. She loves it, don't you Torrie? Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, ha ha ha ha, you know, she called up TNA, just for a chance at your ass? And mine. So go ahead Torrie, stick your tongue up that ass. Tongue fuck it, and let Christy know that you're ready to be her butt munching slut! And who knows, mmmmmmmmm, maybe if you're really, really lucky, I'll give you the chance to eat mine later."

Only too happy to oblige Torrie stuck out her tongue and shoved it deep into Christy's ass hole. Which clearly took the redhead by surprise, given how loudly she gasped, and then for better or for worse froze, probably with her eyes and mouth wide open. Which was good as it allowed Torrie to swirl her tongue around that hole, and even pushed it inside and fucked it a little.

She even got far enough to tell her that Christy Hemme was no anal virgin. Then she simply just licked that hole, before it was taken away from her. Which was a shame, as she was really hoping that the other girl would go back to grinding her booty into her face. Oh well, there were other options available to them which would be just as fun.

In particular, Torrie jumping up, grabbing hold of Christy and shoving her down to where she had previously been, before announcing, "That was fun, mmmmmmmmm, but let me show you how it's done."

With that, Torrie pulled down her own trunks, sticking her ass directly into Christy's pretty little face while doing it, and then literally sticking her ass in the other girl's face, so she could return the earlier 'favour'. She went as slowly as possible, both to play to the crowd, and giving Christy plenty of time to counter, but to her delight, the redhead did nothing to stop her.

No, she just sat there staring while that ass got closer and closer until it was directly in her face. Meanwhile Torrie removed her top, so she could play with her tits, while giving another woman a Stinkface, while watching two other women indulge in something similar. The difference being that Brooke was very obviously, and enthusiastically, eating Velvet's butt, while Torrie's poor behind went neglected. Oh well, WHEN she won this match, she would put that right.

Christy actually wanted to tongue Torrie's butt hole, and maybe even slide her lips all over the juicy flesh, but she had to keep her eyes on the prize, and not get distracted by these heavenly cheeks. Not think back to when the likes of Trish Stratus would shove her face into her big booty, and demand that she munch butt until she was in the mood to fuck an ass.

Which under those circumstances, would normally mean Christy's ass would be the one getting fucked. Although it wasn't uncommon for Trish to throw her weight around by making one WWE diva eat her ass, another tongue her twat, and another to finger her own ass, to prepare it for a fucking. With Christy having experienced each of those roles during their little feud.

Unfortunately for Christy, despite her best intentions, she became lost in thinking about that, while Torrie continued rubbing her ass into her face, which included pressing it back and cutting off the redhead's air supply. The next thing she was aware of was the blonde climbing the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring. Maybe if she moved immediately she would have caught her, but she didn't. No, instead Christy Hemme just watched in horror, as Torrie Wilson grabbed hold of the dildo, pulled it down from where it was hanging, and then held it up triumphantly as her new music began playing. Then, without needing to be asked, Velvet handed a chair to the victorious competitor, who placed it down the centre of the ring, facing her defeated opponent, and then sat on it.

Patting her knee Torrie then announced with a grin, "Come here Christy. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you know what happens next."

Which naturally, had the crowd of horny men cheering loudly, while Christy just groaned with frustration, and then did as she was told. Torrie was right, she knew what was required of her, what she had signed up for, if she lost, and now if she wanted to avenge this loss, and finally build a name for herself in professional wrestling, she was going to have to go through with this.

She was going to have to bend over the knee of another woman, in the middle of the ring, live on PPV, and accept a spanking. Which to her credit, was exactly what she did. But did Torrie do her the courtesy of getting it over with nice and quickly, so they could move onto more pleasurable things? Or better yet, get out of here? No, poor Christy had to lay there and wallow in her defeat, while her opponent savoured her victory.

Part of that was unsurprisingly Torrie grabbing onto her ass, and beginning to greedily grope it, like a butcher with a piece of meat. Also unsurprisingly, Torrie played to the crowd, and the camera, posing triumphantly, and chuckling gleefully. Hell, by the time the spanking finally began Christy was opening her mouth to complain, only for her words to be turned into a loud cry as she felt a sudden sharp pain in the rear.

The sound of flesh meeting flesh, and Christy's cry, echoed throughout the arena for a few long seconds, before there were more of those sounds, which was incredibly humiliating for the poor redhead. Especially as a twisted part of her actually liked it.

Torrie sure as hell liked it. Hell, she loved every second of getting to spank another girl's booty, especially when their cheeks jiggled like jelly. And this one was definitely one of those booties. Oh yes, Christy Hemme's booty was far from the biggest Torrie had ever spanked, but it had a wonderful jiggle to it, which had the blonde pulling her hand away each time so she could get a good look at the redhead's butt wobbling in all it's glory.

However, as it was still the early stages, she was sure to return her hand to that cute little ass, to caress some of the pain away. And also, to put on a show for their audience, who obligingly cheered every blow. But most of all, it was just fun.

It also gave her the chance to look over to see what Velvet was doing. And honestly, Torrie was a little disappointed when she found Brooke was still munching on her Mistress's ass. She would've thought by now they might have moved on to some spanking fun, which would've been nice, the two of them spanking their subs simultaneously.

Which might even make a nice addition for a video package, hyping the next match like this. Because in case there was any doubt, Torrie was only too happy to announce to the world, that she wanted a piece of Velvet Sky's perfect little booty. Oh, and ideally, she would go through Brooke Tessmacher to do it. Then again, it would be fun to have both of those butts to play with at the same time.

For a while Torrie became lost in these fantasies, before refocusing on the task at hand. Especially as she could sense the audience was getting restless, as greedily they wanted more. And honestly, so did she. Oh yes, she loved a playful and gentle butt slapping as much as the next girl, but that couldn't be all this was.

No, that would make her look weak, something she really couldn't afford, given the kind of competition she was now part of. So she gradually phased out the groping in favour of constant strikes, and more importantly built up the force of her blows, until she was using every ounce of her strength to beat that booty. Which wasn't nearly as hard as Victoria, or as now she was known, Tara, was capable of giving. But for her, it was impressive indeed.

Luckily it was more than enough to make the cheeks jiggle even more rapidly than before, and slowly turn as bright a red as Christy's hair. Most importantly, it had her defeated opponent crying out pathetically, wonderfully, emphasizing her dominance and conquest over the other girl. What happened next would do an even better job of that, but there was really something to be said for this.

Oh yes, Torrie loved every second of this, loving the fact that her WWE training made sure that she never forgot about the camera, no matter how lost in the moment she was. Oh yes, she was constantly grinning at the camera, and the audience, occasionally even pausing to pose in between blows. Although mostly at this stage, it was just a relentless ass beating.

Christy hadn't been expecting this good a job from Torrie, and no matter how hard she tried to maintain a shred of her dignity during this, she ended up squirming and screaming like a helpless child being disciplined. Which again, was incredibly embarrassing, but on some level she found herself enjoying it. Something which had to be very obvious to Torrie, given her crotch was digging into the other girl's thigh.

Maybe this motivated her, or maybe the blonde didn't need it, but whatever the case, the poor redhead received a truly torturous butt beating for a few long minutes. On the bright side this made her forget all about the watching audience. But again, the pain was excruciating, and as soon as the spanking was over she became hyperaware of her surroundings, and then Christy just cried some more.

She was left in that position for a few long seconds, while Torrie admired her handiwork. And why wouldn't she? Poor Christy's behind had to be as red as her hair at this point, and it seemed to take a full minute for her cheeks to stop wobbling. Then Torrie pressed her hand against the redhead's cheeks again, and while Christy initially flinched, she then relaxed as the blonde simply started massaging the pain away.

True, at any moment, she may receive another hard spank, or something even more humiliating, but for those few long minutes, the former WWE Diva Search Winner was incredibly grateful for the break. Of course it didn't last, and with an evil smile, her victorious opponent slid a hand in between her legs, and then announced her findings loudly for the whole world to hear.

"Oooooooooooh, wet. You're so fucking wet! You like that, huh?" Torrie grinned wickedly, before promising, "Well, mmmmmmmmm, you're gonna love this!"

It was really obvious what was going to happen, given Torrie was running her fingertips up and down Christy's pussy lips. The only real question, was which hole she was going to penetrate. Or more accurately, which hole she was going to penetrate first. And for better or for worse, it turned out to be Christy's cunt.

Which meant more wonderful pleasure, and that this would last longer. But that was kind of a double-edged sword, as it emphasized the fact that she was enjoying getting fingered by another girl live on PPV. In a way, it would have been better if they just stuck to ass play, as it would be less obvious how much she enjoyed this kind of thing. But of course, at that moment, she couldn't complain.

If anything she wasn't complaining very loudly, Torrie slowly burying two fingers inside her pussy, and then pumping them in and out much longer than was necessary, considering this was just preparation for something else. Hell, at one point Christy actually wondered whether Torrie would make her cum like this.

And whether that was mercy or not. But for better or for worse, she was simply nearly fucked to a climax, and then brought down from her high, before the switch was finally made. The switch she had been waiting for. The one which she had been dreading, and yet anticipating. Something which was very obvious, given the way she cried out in pure pleasure as another girl pushed a finger into her butt hole.

Torrie felt a twisted level of satisfaction as she slowly buried that finger completely into Christy's slutty little butt hole. She could already tell this hole had been well used, and while she was really tempted to point that out, and further humiliate her opponent, she preferred in this moment to let her actions speak for her.

Namely, the fact it was easy to get a finger up Christy Hemme's ass, and then sodomize the redhead with it. Well, of course grinning at the crowd. And Velvet, who still had Brooke's tongue deep in her ass, and was happily encouraging what was happening right now. Which would've been nice, if she wasn't so freaking pushy about it.

"Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's it, finger that ass! Finger fuck that bitch ass! Oooooooooooh fuck, that's hot!" Velvet moaned with delight, Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ass fuck the bitch! Show her what happens when you loose this kind of match. Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, speaking of which, mmmmmmmm, don't you think it's time to use that toy? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk, shove that dildo deep in that butt! Come on Torrie, oooooooooooh, do it! Do it, do it, do it! Come on everybody! Oh yeah, let's encouraged the WWE diva, who suddenly seems shy about fucking someone's ass. Yeah, let's encourage her, before I have to get in there and do it myself."

Which actually made Torrie chuckle in response. A blind person could see what Velvet was trying to do, but she wasn't going to allow herself to be goaded so easily. No, she had earned this victory, and she was damn well going to savour it. Besides, she like to think of herself as a nice, gentle Dom, who made sure to stretch out her fuck pets before using them.

Especially when it came to their private holes. Which was why she made sure to add a second finger, and spend a good couple of minutes, using them to stretch Christy's ass out. Of course there was only so long she could wait, and eventually Torrie pulled those fingers out, sucked them clean, and then replace them with the dildo which had been her ticket to victory.

"Oh Velvet, Velvet, Velvet... you shouldn't be so impatient. We're doing this on my time. Not yours." Torrie announced loudly, "But if it's a show you want, here! Mmmmmmmm yeah, allow me to give you a show..."

On the way 'there' Torrie started pushing the dildo into Christy's ass hole. Which of course, was something she did slowly, but that was mostly for her own benefit, and the benefit of her audience, as much as it was for her anal bitch. Oh yes, the cameras were focusing in on how Christy Hemme's most private hole stretched open for that big dildo, until the first few inches slipped through, meaning that Torrie Wilson had officially anally violated another woman live on PPV.

Fuck, she could see the headlines now. At least on the 'Dirt Sheets'. And when she had first started out, Torrie would have been embarrassed about that fact. Ironically, now she couldn't be more proud.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12