A Dildo on a Pole Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also proud of the way that she made the other woman cry out with pure pleasure. Admittedly, that had more to do with the fact that Christy Hemme had a perfect little ass, which had probably been getting hammered ever since she first set foot in the WWE, and definitely throughout her career in TNA.

Which was also probably why she kept making those sounds throughout the sodomy. Although Torrie definitely played her part, pushing that man-made meat as far as it could go into Christy's butt, while leaving herself just enough of a handle to start pumping it in and out, officially starting the ass fucking. Oh yes, she was officially starting to fuck another woman in the ass, live on PPV, and the little anal whore was clearly loving every second of it.

Christy didn't want to love it, but she couldn't help it. Ever since she lost her butt cherry to Trish Stratus during the first Diva Search she had been an anal addicted bottom, and once again, any attempts to change her fortunes ended before they got started. Hell, she couldn't even hide how much she loved it, as just like before, with the fingering she was pretty much moaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out with pure pleasure the entire time.

Including when Torrie was just slowly pushing the dildo up her butt, which really did just prove what a shameless little anal whore she was. One who was on the verge of breaking as easy as Brooke Tessmacher had.

For a few long seconds Christy allowed herself to imagine accepting that fate, and honestly, it didn't seem so bad. Sure, she would be publicly humiliated and degraded, maybe being forced to wear a collar and eat her Mistress's ass out, but... well, Torrie Wilson had one tasty little butt. Something she now knew from experience, and she wanted another chance to worship that ass.

And oh God, it had been so much fun being Trish's little overpaid bitch. But no! There wasn't much she could do at this stage, but she could hopefully avoid submitting entirely. In which case, her best move was to cum as hard as she could, even if she had to further humiliate and degrade herself to do it.

So she began to rock herself back and forth, timing herself with Torrie's thrust so that she would start pushing herself backwards when the dildo was pushed into her ass hole, and vice versa. This not only made sure that her slutty little ass was being pounded hard and deep, but it was also making sure she rubbed her pussy against the other girl's thigh.

Something which the other former diva clearly realized, given the wicked chuckle she let out. However, instead of stopping it, Torrie seemed to double down on it, making the anal pounding even harder, and gave that booty a few playful spanks while providing verbal encouragement. At least, when she could get a word in.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck that fucking ass! Fuck it hard and deep, and make that bitch your bitch!" Velvet encouraged excitedly, at this point using one hand to rub her needy little pussy, while using the other to smother Brooke in her booty, "Yesssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, make Christy Hemme your anal bitch like I made Brooke Tessmacher mine! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you wanna make a name for yourself, huh? Awww, does poor little Torrie Wilson feel overlooked next to the mighty Trish Stratus? Well do something about it then. Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuck, pound that slutty little ass until that bitch can't sit right."

"What do you think, Christy?" Torrie pushed when she finally got the chance, ignoring Velvet, "You wanna cum for me, huh? Mmmmmmmmm, cum like a little bitch with a dick in your ass? Well, do you? Oooooooooooh fuck, are you so desperate to cum, that you want to do it against my knee, while I'm fucking you up the ass in front of all these people?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!" Christy cried out as soon as she could, "Ooooooooooh, please, please, please make me cum!"

"Then do it!" Torrie pushed, before anything else could be said, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, cum for me, you little anal slut! Cum for me! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, cum for me, and prove just what a slut you really are. Prove it to everybody. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, prove that you're my slut. Prove it by cumming! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, cum for me bitch! Ah fuck!"

While those blows should have been enough to put her off, especially when combined with that verbal humiliation. But in her current state of mind Christy was only too happy to 'be a good girl and cum nice and hard'. And not even because it meant it was the beginning of the end of their fun. Hell, at this point, she never wanted it to end.

Oh yes, Christy would welcome more of this if it just meant more of the incredible pleasure she got from the hard butt fucking. Oh God yes, the whole world fell away, and there was nothing but pleasure, which only got better when she came. Came all over the thigh of Torrie Wilson, live on PPV. Oh fuck, this was so humiliating, and yet so incredibly hot.

Torrie also found it incredibly hot, except she had the better deal, as she was the one dishing out the humiliation. Oh yes, she had dominated a lot of women over the years in the WWE, but none had ever been this public.

Sure, a few times she had put some uppity little bitch in her place in the middle of the locker room in front of like-minded women, most of whom very much enjoyed watching the show, but she had never been cheered like this before. Hell, she had never been this over with the crowd during one of her matches, and it was exhilarating. Especially when she played up to them, and got an even bigger reaction. And then there was the reaction which really mattered. Namely, Christy's reaction.

Given she fancied herself a gentle Dom, Torrie had of course wanted Christy to enjoy this experience. It was why she didn't push her to beg, or make her promise anything publicly. After all, she had no beef with Christy Hemme. Especially now she was getting a chance with that hot little ass of hers. But, Torrie was only too happy to reward the other girl for being a good sport about this, and giving up her ass.

Of course, she wanted a repeat performance, but she also wanted the other female wrestler to come crawling back to her whenever she craved a nice hard butt fucking. Something that she was feeling confident she could get, given that she smacked that booty until her hand ached, and she had made the little anal slut literally squirt her cum onto her thigh. Of course, why should the redhead have all the fun?

"My turn!" Torrie announced loudly, as she suddenly yanked out the dildo, pushed Christy off of her, then grabbed hold of that long red hair, and shoved the other girl's face into her ass, and then continued, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, tongue my butt hole and make me fucking cum! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, your tongue feels so good in my ass! So fucking good, ah fuck! Ah fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, TONGUE THAT BUTT HOLE, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Apparently only too happy to oblige in her current state of bliss, Christy frantically began lapping away at Torrie's back hole, even trying to push her tongue inside that tight little hole along the way. She didn't get very far, because unlike almost every other former, current, and probably future WWE diva Torrie Wilson wasn't a shameless anal whore.

Admittedly she did suggest otherwise by sliding the dildo which had just been deep inside Christy's ass into her own mouth and then moan loudly and happily. Then after savouring the flavour she sucked on it passionately, while thrusting it in and out of her mouth. Which was actually self inflicting some humiliation, but if that was what she needed to push herself over the edge, so be it.

Which was why she left the dildo in her mouth while sliding a hand down to her needy little cunt, Torrie only needing to rub her clit a little bit to push herself over the edge of a very satisfying climax. So much so, that it was very tempting to give herself another. But she had provided enough of a show, and there were other things to get to on this PPV.

Besides, she hadn't wanted to exhaust herself, and leave herself vulnerable to Velvet. And more importantly, the far more threatening TNA Knockouts in the back, who would probably all love the chance to break a former WWE diva. So reluctantly she bought herself down from her high, pulled the dildo out of her mouth, and then pulled Christy's face out of her ass, before announcing loudly, as much to the crowd as to her defeated opponent...

"Come with me, bitch. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, your ass is mine tonight. Literally! Ha ha ha ha!" Torrie cackled triumphantly, as the audience erupted into another round of cheering.

Once that died down the camera switched to a grinning Velvet, fresh off an orgasm of her own, thanks to her fingers and Brooke tonguing her back door, "Well, there you are folks. Another eventful A Dildo On A Pole Match. Tune into the next TNA PPV, the only place you can see this kind of matches, for the next installment of A Dildo On A Pole Match. Who knows, mmmmmmmm, maybe I'll even be in it next time."

12