All Comments on 'A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 03'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The question should be evident, but...

... after three chapters, I will ask it, anyway.

WHERE IS THE INCEST, IN THIS STORY?

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago

Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
The answer is also fairly evident . . .

The section this is posted into is Incest/Taboo. Two lads agreeing to fuck each others mother is, to my mind, just a little bit Taboo. This story has so far reached 3 chapters, but at this moment the story has 5 chapters with a 6th and final chapter still in the process of being written. Could I recommend a little patience?

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 8 years ago
A truely great read....

A truly great read. I hadn't read each chapter as it was posted but on discovering the third I went to the beginning and read through all three. I can't wait for the follow up.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 8 years ago
I surely hope this isn't the end of this story...

I am enjoying this group way too much.... please keep up the good work. 5*

clem234clem234almost 8 years ago
As the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club says

All you do is talk

sr1976sr1976almost 8 years ago

chapter 3 is just like chapter 2.. Mark gets a butt load of stuff dropped on him in both chapters..yet all mom, geoff & claire really care about is getting geoff and marie together. Claire barely does a half assed attempt to comfort the kid.

1. his mom is screwing his best friend while he is just outside the car.

2. Geoff has the balls to finger marie to an orgasm while mark is in the car and driving, no one finds that wrong or unfair to him.

3. the date was really only to get marie and geoff together

4. marie and geoff are going to date, which prob means hes basically lost his best friend. claire even said it geoff is gonna come calling for marie at the house and stay there over night. He is going to be all about marie now.

5. his dads been cheating w/ the secretary

6. parents are getting a divorce, dads booted out of the house.

7. claire and marie have been together.

8. geoff doesnt have the respect for mark to take it upstairs when they got home or to not make marie cum while mark is stuck driving and cant even do anything really with clair since its a stick.

The rest of the story needs to give mark some serious favoring to even make this whole thing fair and or reasonable.

I like many different types of stories including incest, but this has basically been all geoff.

OzzieKlunkOzzieKlunkalmost 8 years ago
Patience

I think this story is moving forward at the right pace. Let's all be patient like the author suggested. Personally, I think the two ladies know exactly what they want. The young men want the same thing but haven't thought it through yet. Good story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lather, rinse, repeat

Say it again. Then have Claire tell him what he already said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story line is becoming very interesting. I can see Marie doing her son just to make him feel he can be a great lover to Claire. I hope to hear how he does his friend’s mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous