All Comments on 'A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 07'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What's next

Wow a bit of a let down. You still could continue story line.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Good tale

It was a good series but ended too quick and left too much dangling, I feel. I still gave the story a 5 but would like to see more of the tale, there is plenty of fuel in the chapter to continue. Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sequel Series Please

A sequel series of these four on their vacation having an orgy and sharing a hotel room with the boys double pentrating and spit roasting their horny mothers.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 7 years ago
Story not finished

the story has been left hanging. there is the holiday and all that happens there. There is also what happens with the father and the divorce. at least let us know about his return home.

what happens in the far future, do the boys marry their friends mothers, may be a joint wedding after university.

dvgcdvgcalmost 7 years ago
Foursome?

I agree with the other comments, story needs to continue. Maybe a later chapter with mom/son foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awww you

You got to continue story ...

NiranaNiranaover 6 years ago
super!

Yes, the story is left hanging. A sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
boring

you started out ok, but the story starting getting draggy and boring to long on stuff that people don't care about , they want the sex to be better and more explicit. and more of it.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nope, they've lost perspective and failed their own guidelines

He is upset with his father for cheating, professes his never ending love for Claire, but calls Sarah?

Who are these people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story line!

Just read and then re-read this series. Please continue the series. There is still a great deal of juice left in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What comes next got one more to close out right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A cracking read.

The continuation of this story is an absolute must, the various different directions are endless.

Oldfart47Oldfart47almost 6 years ago
I would love to read more

I hope this is just the start of a series. It is great to have a story and not just page after page of sex with no way of interacting with the characters and getting to know them. Please keep it up.

LikeFineWine56LikeFineWine56almost 5 years ago
Ready to cheat ?

A very good story ! Both boys find the love of their lives and want a committed relationship, and also discover their mothers have the hots for them as well. If Mark wants to marry Claire so badly. why is he already starting to act like his cheating father by wanting to fuck the married woman from the dance ?

CowboyRickCowboyRickalmost 5 years ago
AWESOME

I loved the story.

Would love to see you go farther with this tale.

Keep up the good work.

Ricky

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years ago
A Little Disappointed

Although I gave each chapter a 5 for creativity and concept, I found myself becoming more and more disappointed with the series. To my mind, there was just too much stop and go. Just as the reader gets involved in the individual encounters, one of the characters breaks it off. For example, leaving a freshly consummated mother and son relationship to go to the bench for a chat with his buddy. Once you have established the flow, you need to continue it in order to keep the reader's focus. Sorry to have been disparaging but, as I said, I still gave each chapter a 5. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Makes you want more!

This was a great series that makes you want more and more. A very interesting series of events leading to a couple of relationships that are very sexy.

mr4eva81mr4eva81about 3 years ago

Wonderful job all parts were great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story.

However I agree with the go and stop point. And missed more anal explicit screams between Geoff & Marie in the guest room!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story until this chapter. He says he is going to marry claire then rings sarah to set up a date. What an arsehole and no better than his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Take the bit where he calls sarah to setup a date out. Completely spoils the so called love he has for claire. Makes him no better than his dad a complete arsehole

Roland58Roland58about 2 years ago

You need to keep going it's Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was spoiled when he rang sarah fixing up a date. He wants to marry Claire but going to cheat. Just an arsehole like his father

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story until Mark showed himself to be a complete arsehole by phoning Sarah. My advice is to edit that bit out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, great story!

johnstang2johnstang2about 1 year ago

Great story and all but needs more. Basically you had everyone heading out of town to avoid a confrontation with the big bad wolf. That's cowardly of everyone. You mentioned them going on vacation but it ends with them hoping a plane ... what no story a out their holiday adventure. What happens when they get back? How and when does Mark propose to Claire? Does Geoff propose to Marie? There will eventually be an unwanted confrontation with the big bad wolf, what happens when that it occurs? A story really should not end with so many questions, should it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was a great story. It was even (to me at least) very romantic. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous