A Dinner Party Stretches Her... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl then drew the tip downwards from her navel, slowing as she neared her pussy lips. The tip traced around the outside of her pussy and she shook in anticipation of what was to come. The tip circled her pussy until it was at the top again. Then she drew it straight down the middle. It traced over her clitoris. Julie gasped in response as a sudden burst of pleasure sparked. Then it travelled slowly downwards. As it reached her soaking opening it moved forwards and a few inches burrowed inside. Julie shook but it was barely large enough to excite. It was the idea that this would shortly be used on her that spun her thoughts. Out again that dreadful tip travelled down gracing that little piece of skin below her pussy and gently touching her exposed bottom hole. She involuntarily jumped and laughter flowed over her.

The girl moved around slightly and using just the tip of the cane she gently tapped at her bottom hole. After each tap Julie felt her little ring flinch then gradually relax again. Once, twice, three times. Each time she clenched and gradually released.

The faces of the guests and the three seated, stared at her little ring moving involuntarily and she cringed at their attention.

"Enough play." called Charles "Amy you are there to punish not excite! Be careful that I do not have you bent over a chair and whipped."

Louise suddenly laughed, looking at her hand on Ron's cock

"Oh-ho, it would appear our guest would like to see you so discomfited." Charles called.

"So now we extend the entertainment. Amy you will administer 3 stripes to this delicious derriere, after which you will receive the same whilst tied over a chair. I may allow my other guests to use you in that position for the rest of the evening. I would suggest that you carry out your duties well." He paused. "I think that for every poorly delivered stripe you can receive 6 of your own."

He turned conversationally to Ron. "That should give her the incentive to perform correctly, don't you think?"

He turned back to Amy, "Carry on."

Julie hadn't realised that it would be a real caning, assuming that it would be a gentle, sensual one. Now she knew better. She wiggled her hips and stared at Ron but he was gazing at the cane in Amy's hand.

Amy raised the cane high and paused. Julie was acutely aware of her exposed and stretched buttocks. There was a loud swish as Amy brought the switch down. A line of fire exploded across her cheeks, she shouted into the gag and jumped but that pulled down onto the clamps holding her nipples taut sending new pain through them both. She realised she could not move without causing herself further pain.

She tried to lay still and the initial burn of pain decreased into a hot throbbing.

Amy had raised the cane again and wooshed it down, landing slightly higher up. The cane landed across both cheeks but the centre of it crazed across her pussy which was so blatantly pushed forward and raised. The pain fired across her cheeks and blazed in her pussy bursting inwards. She screamed into the gag but little sound came through. Her nipples once more pulled against her bonds and sharp pains shot through them. She panted hard trying to still herself, willing the pain to decrease.

Amy waited longer this time until that initial fire had fully died away before the final stripe fell. But this fell to one side and mere glanced her cheek. It was a shock but did not hurt anywhere near those previous.

Her buttocks were hot and the flesh throbbed where she had been struck. Her pussy was reacting in the same way. Both sides of her labia burned hot and throbbed causing a very disturbing reaction deep inside her.

"Dear, dear." said Charles.

He clicked his fingers at two women who took hold of Amy and a third brought forward a chair. They bent her forward so that the back was against her hips and she was then pushed over it forcing her head onto the seat. Cords appeared and her ankles were tied one to each chair leg with her wrists pulled down and tied to the front legs, so that she was stretched over it with her bottom raised.

"I do so wish my wishes were carried out as I ask. Julie, Ron, I do apologise. Now before we waste any more time I make that 2 stripes for those you carried out properly and a further 6 for not doing so. So, Dan, if you be so kind."

He nodded to a muscular man in a feathered mask.

This man picked up the switch and with no warning brought it down across both of Amy's quivering buttocks. Over and over it seemed the switch fell. Amy squealed and cried out, leaping in her bonds but this only served to push her bottom further out. Her pussy and tiny bottom hole flashing at everyone as she writhed.

Finally the last blow fell and she fell forwards.

Julie had held her breath throughout, barely aware of her own position. Now she returned to her own body and could feel the ache in her nipples and the hot throbbing from the cane. She was also tingling all over from watching Amy's caning. She could not believe that it had exited her so.

She glanced at Ron but he was gazing fixedly at the black girls buttocks.

"Now gentlemen," Charles said to the room at large, "as Amy could not carry out the most simple of instructions feel free to use her as you prefer throughout the evening. Ladies, I would not wish you to be left out so there are a variety of strap on attachments that you may wish to try out, or you may like to enter into competition with your friends to see how large a dildo Amy might accommodate. Of course we wouldn't want to lessen your enjoyment so feel free to try out both those holes so conveniently on display."

He turned back to Julie, without seeing Amy shaking, as if he had just offered drinks. He smiled.

"I think a few minutes rest are in order before we begin."

Julie breathed hard into her gag, the whole situation was so bizarre, the nakedness, the sexual acts, both cruel and arousing, were all carried out so casually, so matter of factly.

The pain in her buttocks and pussy had now reduced to a penetrating heat but she could still feel a throbbing in her abused lips.

She looked up and could see that Ron was now looking back at her, the ball so clear in his mouth. The two of them so vulnerable, so out of control. Louise's hand was gently rubbing Ron's groin and he had a wild look to his eyes.

Julie shuddered. If what happened to her was based on his lust it seemed that he was beyond normal arousal. There was a wildness to his face that she had not seen before. As if a beast had been unleashed.

"A change of position I feel." Charles' words dragged her attention away from Ron.

"Albert, could you please bring Julie upright? I believe the hip bar would also be appropriate."

Albert unclipped her ankles and allowed them to return to the bench. He slowly lowered the chain too that was holding her breasts and nipples so stretched. As the chain loosened Albert unclipped the smaller chain from the hook allowing it to fall but still leaving it attached to both nipples by the clamps.

Julie's hands were untied but brought together and both rings on her wrist cuffs were linked onto the hook.

Albert wound the chain up pulling her onto her feet with her hands and arms stretched above her towards the ceiling.

He casually nudged her feet apart and attached the rings in her ankle cuffs to links in the floor keeping her legs wide apart.

There were two posts on either side of her and Albert brought out a round metal bar which he slotted into a hole in one of these posts at Julie's hip height. She couldn't see what he was trying to do as he wouldn't be able to push the bar across as she was in the way. As he pushed the bar across he gently pushed her hips backwards so that the bar could slide in front of her. This made her hips and buttocks thrust backwards in a very wanton way. The bar slid home into the opposite post and she found that she was now spread wide with her bottom forced backwards. She was facing away from Charles, Ron and Louise and she could imaging the picture she made with her bottom thrust at them, legs spread and her bottom hole and pussy very clear for them to see. She imagined those stripes red and bright across her buttocks. She tried to look back at Ron and could just turn enough to see him. The wildness was still there and an eagerness for the next performance. He glanced at her face but then at her exposed pussy and then she followed his gaze as he sought out Amy.

Amy's bent form was to her right-hand side and she could easily see her. Two women had wandered over and were trailing their hands over a selection of different sized dildos on the table next to her. They each held a champagne flute and were chatting together as if they were at any other high class function. Another man with them walked around Amy and straddled the chair, effectively sitting on her downward facing head. He wore only a short kilt and rubbed himself up and down her hair. He leant over her and grasped her buttocks in his hands, one on either side. The fingers of his hands dug into her flesh, deep in the cleft, and pulled her buttocks as far apart as he could manage, holding them in that position. Her pussy had actually opened up as a result and the pink flesh inside was now showing. Her little bottom hole was drawn tight and seemed to pulse, like someone pursing their lips.

The women had made their selections. One picked up a large veined dildo around ten inches long and after dipping it in what appeared to be a jar of oil positioned it against Amy' pussy and thrust it forward, burying it almost halfway deep. Amy jolted on the chair. The woman gently rotated it one way and the other whilst still chatting, almost as if abusing this restrained woman were perfectly normal. The other had picked up a smooth dildo almost eight inches long. She too dipped this in the jar and then presented the tip to Amy's tight bottom hole. With an unstoppable action she very slowly slid the dildo into her, inch after inch until only the last couple were left. Just long enough to hold. She let go and slowly the dildo began to push out of her bottom, drawing the stretched skin of her sphincter outwards. Just before it came free the woman, barely stopping in her conversation, pushed it all the way back in. All the while the other woman just kept rotating the large dildo in her pussy. Amy had started off by being very still but she began to rock and after a short time it was clear that she was pushing back against the ministrations, a moaning coming from her, although muffled beneath the kilt of the man rubbing off on her. A woman in passion.

Julie was fixated, she could feel her own arousal rising at witnessing Amy's abuse. She realised that before tonight this would have shocked her. Now, well she was discovering things about herself that were definitely out of character.

"Ron, we are at the next point I think." Charles' voice drew her back.

"I think a change for Louise though. She will still identify your decisions but I think with a little twist." Louise looked at him.

"My dear, if you would please take off your clothes".

Instantly Louise stood and removed her blouse and skirt. She was not wearing a bra and her lovely breasts swung free, nipples hard and still showing slight red ring marks where they had been sucked into those tubes.

She bent over as she slid off her panties pushing her bottom towards Ron as she did so. Julie, straining over her shoulder could see him gazing at her rear end. She was completely shaved and the lips of her pussy were smooth and oiled.

"Louise I think your hand should have a rest, perhaps you could lower yourself onto Ron and judge his reactions, from within, shall we say."

Louise smiled and reversed towards Ron pushing out her bottom. As she bent her knees she grasped his cock in her hand and positioned it between the lips of her denuded pussy. She then sat down suddenly burying him inside her. She let out a gasp and Ron grunted.

Julie had never seen him so large, he seemed to have swollen half again as big as normal. He was obviously massively turned on.

"Oh, that was lovely." Charles said "But you misunderstood me Louise. I wanted you to take him in your bottom. Tsk, tsk, you are always trying to get your own pleasure. I will remember that slip. Now please amend your position."

She looked down and slowly slid upwards allowing his now slippery cock to spring free of her pussy. She grasped his cock once more and, adjusting her position slightly, she place his cock head against her straining pink bottom hole. Reaching forward Ron pulled her buttocks wide so that he could get the best view.

Louise made a slight moan and began to lower herself ever so slowly. Charles leant over to get a closer view. She kept the head of his cock pressed tight against her bottom hole and pushed down onto it. Slowly her little ring stretched under the pressure and his cock head slid forward. Her ring shrank suddenly as it passed over the wider head and inch by inch she sank down onto him.

"And stop." said Charles. "Hold yourself just a few inches above Ron's lap. He is our Guest and we want him to have a nice view of that little ring of yours stretched so wide by his cock, now don't we?"

"Ron, does she feel, good? Tight? Come on Louise grip him tightly, let's see what you can do."

Instantly Ron felt her squeeze him incredibly tight. He let out an involuntary groan.

"Yes, she is good isn't she. Now Louise remember, you are there to interpret his wishes. Don't get carried away. Allow him to come and I'll whip that pretty backside of yours."

Ron felt himself jerk at that idea, he could feel a little vein in her back passage throbbing against his shaft.

"Oooh, he twitched like mad then." She said.

"Naughty girl." Charles said "I might think you were trying to receive punishment. Enough now, let us return our attention to Julie."

Julie still craned around and had witnessed Louise taking Ron into her. She had never taken part in that activity and was amazed at how calmly Louise had done so. She was acutely aware of her own bottom hole, pulled tight and thrust out for everyone to see. As if in response to her thoughts she could feel it twitching of its own volition. It was as though her body was reacting to its own agenda.

"Ron did you like the sight of those vacuum tubes that sucked on our Louise's breasts over dinner?" Charles queried.

Louise didn't have to wait before nodding that he had throbbed within her.

"Ah, Good. Still, we do not want to just repeat what we have seen. I think elsewhere." He motioned for one of the women to attend him.

"My angel." He crooned. "Perhaps you would do the honours with the smaller tube on the table."

She skipped away from him, beaming. Ron saw her pick up a clear perspex tube similar to those that Louise has been subjected to but this was perhaps only an inch in diameter and Ron had no idea what it could be used for.

The women squatted down in front of Julie and pulled apart the lips of her pussy, massaging her clitoris.

As Ron and the others were sitting directly behind Julie they could see all this through her spread legs. She pulled and tugged at Julie's clitoris and even where he sat Ron could see that it was swelling. Her clitoris was now standing proud of her lips and was red and swollen.

Julie trembled in her restraints. The woman was an expert and she could feel her labia and clitoris swell. Her arousal growing. The woman looked up into her face, smiled and then she took the tube and placed it completely over her engorged little bud. At first Julie could not fathom what was happening. She held it firmly in place as Albert came up behind and, placing a small box on the floor between her legs, attached a flexible tube to the end of the one the woman held against her. He flicked a switch and a low thumping sounded.

Ron's eyes widened as he saw Julie's already engorged clitoris begin to draw down into the tube. He realised it was another suction pump. Julie squirmed as she realised what was taking place but the woman held the tube firmly in place.

There was an appreciative murmur from the other guests.

Julie felt herself alive with weird sensations. The suction on her most sensitive bud was unlike anything she had ever felt. A tugging, relentless pull, pushing her arousal higher and higher. Just the thought of what was being done to her made her weak with excitement. All that flesh being pulled so disgustingly but deliciously at the same time. Then the pull stopped and she could feel her flesh pulling back down the tube, back towards her.

Ron saw the suction falter and Julies clitoris recede back along the tube. He would never have believed that this could ever happen, much less that Julie might enjoy it. She was quivering and rocking her hips to the thumping of the vacuum, becoming still as it stopped and her flesh receded back. Her eyes looked unfocused, though she was staring ahead at Amy who was still being slowly abused in both holes by the women and their dildos.

Julie was focussed on Amy. The sensations building in her pussy were taking her over and the sight of Amy being held open and so casually mistreated was setting her on course to climax.

Charles again spoke. "She does look gorgeous doesn't she. What a prize. She seems to be enjoying herself, don't you think"

Ron just nodded in response.

"But she shouldn't have everything her own way now should she. How do you think she would like to be treated in the same way as Amy?"

Julie froze. Had she just head Charles say that he would treat her that way. Surely not. Ron wouldn't allow that would he. But she already knew the answer. It seemed that the more degraded or debauched an activity his cock would decide that that was exactly what should happen. No, not his cock, him. It was just his inner self that was talking.

Ron looked at Amy, bent double, cheeks pulled apart and being plunged in both holes by large dildos and he almost came when he looked back to Julie and imagined her in the same position.

"Louise?" Charles asked.

"He almost spurted inside me at the thought." She replied laughing.

"Louise, my dear, don't allow that to happen. There will be consequences if you do." He frowned at her.

"So we will pursue your request Ron. With a little extra spice of course."

Julie couldn't stop her body's reaction to that relentless suction and her excitement was mounting. The decision that she would be treated in the same way as Amy shocked but also ignited her desire with a passion. Her legs shook at the thought as she gazed directly onto Amy's dildo filled holes. Picturing herself bent double, a man pulling her buttocks apart whilst two women plunged dildos in and out of her. It almost pushed her over the edge.

Charles beckoned to the woman pressing the suction tube to Julie clitoris. She pulled it slowly away so that the pink flesh strained against the inside before popping out. She laid it on the floor and walked over. Julie looked back, feeling suddenly adrift.

"Jasmine here has been very good don't you think Ron? I think she should now accept a reward. Jasmine, Ron is about to tell you to do something via Louise." He smiled.

"If Louise nods then you will do as I instruct. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." Jasmine responded.

"Now Julie has some nipples clamps attached. I think another might be appropriate. Clamped onto that lovely bud that you have spent so long enlarging."

Louise nodded vigorously.

"Then I want you to attach another chain to it and link it to the one between her nipples. Do you think you could do that for me?"

Jasmine nodded and walked over to the table. She picked up a little crocodile style clamp and opened and closed it a few times in front of Julie who watched her wide eyed.