A Dinner Party with Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Friends swap partners and everyone fucks after a party.
7.2k words
4.58
21k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Dinner Party and you should really read part 1 as it's the same "scene." Everyone is already going at it immediately here so read part 1 for the "plot" as it were. Again, there is drug use, cheating/cuckolding, homoerotic themes and cum play so it's probably not for everyone.

This is a work of fiction. Don't do drugs, and use protection! Hope you like it. Feedback is always appreciated.

--

Bringing you back up to speed, I was lying on a bed in my friend Kyle's flat. I was twisted on my side, my head trapped between my girlfriend's best friend Nina's thighs as she knelt me from above. My girlfriend, Zuzana, was on her knees between my legs, having just brought me to orgasm after a long night of teasing.

My friends Kyle and Phil had just burst into the room, catching us in this compromising position. Given that they had just finished shagging Nina about 10 minutes before, they weren't exactly shocked by what they walked in to. I was covered in my own and, apparently, Kyle's cum. Still gasping for breath and enjoying the taste of Nina's thigh, I lay waiting to see what happened next.

Nina made the first move, carefully detangled herself from me she said, "Ah my brave boyfriend came to check on me!" She reached both hands to Kyle, and he took them, coming closer to the bedside. She leaned in for a kiss but he stopped and said, "Hey, ah, would you mind cleaning up a bit before? I'm pretty sure that's not mine," as he took in the copious amount of my cum covering her lips and chest.

"Kyle! Don't be a prude! We are a fun couple, not a boring old family. Besides, it's just cum. Miku ate all of yours out of me and look, he had fun. You said you wanted a go. So go. Kiss your girlfriend."

Kyle raised an eyebrow and caught my eye and asked, "You did?"

To which I responded, "You left a fucking booby trap in her man. Thought you blew on her tits man, anyway whatever.. your girlfriend was very convincing." I reached up to playfully slap her ass.

Before he could respond, Nina dove in for a deep kiss, pressing her messy body against him. The boys, feeling modest, had put on their underwear. I looked over at Phil and saw him drinking in Zuzana's body. She was lying stomach down next to me, facing the foot of the bed where Nina and Kyle were standing. Zuzana's feet swaying in the air. Her ass was still framed by her garters and underwear, and I couldn't really blame Phil for looking. I unhooked her bra and stroked her back as she shimmied out of it.

We watched Kyle and Nina who seemed to be enjoying the make out session, Nina's lips sticky with saliva and my seed. I have to give Kyle credit, he didn't shy away. Instead diving in and even kissing down her chest a bit, not trying to avoid the mess I'd made there. I never would have guessed that he would be so kinky, as he seemed like a straight-edged frat boy type. Then again, I never would have thought of myself as the type of guy who would eat some guy's creampie out of my girlfriend's best friend either. Eastern Europe does strange things to a guy I guess.

Zuzka looked over at Phil, who was still standing somewhat awkwardly by the door. He looked a bit lost, unsure what to do with his hands or himself. Not wanting things to get weird for anyone, she spoke up, "Phil, come over and watch with us?" patting the bed next to her.

He smiled gratefully and said, "Why don't I roll us a joint? Will you guys smoke?"

The new couple took a breath and said they'd also be down for a smoke, before carrying on. Kyle's hands were roaming freely over Nina's muscular and sleek body. Her back to us, they stood at the foot of the bed as they made out. I could see dried cum coating her thighs and ass. She was rubbing him between his legs with one hand, the other wrapped around his neck, pulling him to her for deep kisses.

Zuz was breathing deeply beside me, the tip of her thumb between her teeth. Her other hand was between us, rubbing my outer thigh. I was grinding slowly into the bed, blood again making its way to my manhood. Zuzana leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "Is it bad that I badly want to see it? It felt very good when it was pressed against me I must say."

She took my ear between her teeth and moaned directly into my ear. I shivered. She continued to whisper sultrily, "Maybe I would like to play with it a bit? Would that be OK cookie? Can your girl play with your friend's big cock." She drew out the two last words, enunciating clearly each syllable, pausing between "big" and "cock."

I turned my head and kissed her, rubbing my hand up her side and cupping her bare breast. Her nipples were hard and I brushed my fingers against them lightly at first, and then more firmly as I said, "You would like that wouldn't you?"

Before she could answer, Phil interjected, "Guys, should we smoke," brandishing a baseball bat shaped joint. He swung his legs up and he leaned back against the head of the bed. He lit the joint and put the lighter on the side table, making room between the bags of coke, the credit card, the pack of cigs, the stub of a cigarette, a dirty ashtray and the side lamp. Taking a puff, he proffered the joint to Zuza, flicking it in a come hither motion.

"Why not?" she said as she turned and crawled towards Phil, her bare legs brushing against his as she turned and flopped down beside him.

"So what's your story Phil? Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked as I lay down next to my girlfriend, somewhat possessively pressing up against her as she was sandwiched between us. She rested her hand on my thigh and then added, "or boyfriend?"

"Ha, neither at the moment. Single and loving it. My ex would have never let something like this happen. It's really cool that you guys have such a relationship. Trust is really important!" The newest couple were still keeping it PG-13. Hands exploring, but we could see much more than Nina's fantastic backside. Her hands were moving slowly as she manipulated Kyle.

"Let us see" Zuzka purred, "show us your new boyfriend Ninu."

Nina turned her heard towards us and pushed her ass out suggestively, spreading her legs slightly she asked, "What? The boys don't like this view?"

"We like" Phil and i called in unison, turning to each other and laughing at the synchronicity.

"They will like how you look from the side too I think. And I want to see what was pressing into me when we were dancing. Don't be selfish Ninu, you owe me."

With a grin, Nina turned Kyle so their sides were facing the three of us on the bed. She ran her tongue lightly along his lips, kissing him wetly, and then drove down into his neck. He threw his head back, and thrust against her. We could see the top of his cock protruding vulgarly out of his underwear.

Her profile looked fantastic from her slight breasts, perky nipples, curved ass and long legs, truly a specimen of slender Eastern European beauty. As she kissed down his chest, she paused at his nipple, taking it into her mouth and biting down. He groaned loudly. I felt it in my groin, and I squirmed a bit, wanting to touch myself.

Zuzana was absentmindedly rubbing my thigh, and I saw her other hand was gently teasing Phil's leg as well.. brushing against his trimmed hair on his leg. She really seemed to like his body hair. I could see his boner clearly through his underwear, pointing down and to the right. Zuza's hand trailed up and she ran her finger around the edge of his boxer briefs, the head of his dick just millimeters from her fingertips.

"They are very sexy aren't they boys?" she asked us. Her hand gripped my thigh more tightly and she brought her right leg up over mine before lifting her left and resting it over Phil's. She stared at Kyle as she did this, opening herself to him. As if hearing an unspoken invitation, he turned and looked directly between her legs. He licked his lips, before looking up at her and then glancing at me.

Her pussy still covered by her underwear, darkened with her juices. I brought my hand to her leg, stroking from her knee down towards her groin. I slipped my finger under her panties, and pulled them to the side, smiling at my friend. He smiled back and then looked at my girl's sex and said simply, "Nice, Zuzi, nice." She groaned softly.

Phil was grinding his hips now, trying to bring his dick to Zuzana's hand, but she playfully kept it on the skin of his inner thigh, not touching him. Changing tact, he instead grabbed her leg and pulled it forcefully against him, spreading her even further until he was grinding against her outer thigh.

"Oh you two are being naughty boys but stop, I am trying to watch this." She brought her legs off of us, and shimmied down down so her head was propped up by a pillow between the two of us, our hips and bulges aligned with her ears. She reached up and grabbed me through my underwear and I groaned appreciatively.

Phil grunted with frustration, and took matters into his own hands, literally. He pulled his underwear down, and his cock sprang free right next to Zuza's face. I saw her glance over at it with an grin and she brought her hand up to tickle his thighs. He started to stroke himself, alternating his gaze between Nina and Zuzana, obviously happy and horny.

Nina was on her knees now, kissing Kyle's stomach, carefully avoiding his penis. She put her thumbs into his waist band, and slowly pulled his underwear down, finally revealing him to us in all his glory. His balls were shaved, large, and hanging down below the pipe that was his cock. Cum glistened on the tip of his well formed and circumcised unit.

Nina brought her face to it and inhaled, "Hmmm, I like it" letting it bounce gently against her beautiful cheek. His underwear were around his knees, and we could see him clenching his ass as he flexed his dick. Nina reached up with one small hand, and wrapped it around, pulling his pants off with her other. She looked over at us and said, "It's nice isn't it Zuz? Come have some fun with me?" With that, she reached her tongue gently to brush the tip, tasting his precum. Her eyes never left my girlfriend's.

"I think I will Cookie, is it OK? Do you want to watch me and Nina with Kyle? Phil, you will watch us too? I like how you are so impatient. Rub your cock for me. I will play with it later I think, yes Cookie?" As she spoke, she got on to her hands and knees, crawling to the end of the bed. Nina aimed Kyle's dick towards her and continued to stroke it. He looked at his two friends, one jerking off and me.

"This OK Mike? Looks like your girl is about to suck my dick.."

As the words left his mouth, Zuz sat at the end of the bed, and then slid down to kneel next to Nina who was still pumping Kyle's meat. Sticky noises as Phil and Nina stroked. I watched as Zuzana tentatively reached out her pointer finger, and dragged her finger nail along the bottom of the engorged member. She looked back at me questioningly, "Miku, you didn't say it is OK? Can I play?"

As an answer, I pulled my underwear down, exposing my own hard dick. I licked my palm and gently pleasured the head, my eyes fixed on Zuzana's. "You can play, but you better be nice to me later too." Permission granted, Zuz eyes flashed and she wrapped her hands around Kyle's balls as Nina continued to pump. He put his arms akimbo, looking down at the gorgeous women manipulating him. He looked pretty impressive.

I stroked my cock fully now, hearing that Phil had also picked up the pace. He spread his legs wide, our calves pressing together.

My girlfriend was raptly staring at the tip of Kyle's penis and she brought her face closer to it. Looking back at me one last time, I thought about calling the whole thing off. Her beautiful brown eyes looked almost innocent, her lips pert and gently open. She also was wondering if I would stop it, but I just kept pumping away, eager to see those lovely lips wrapped around a cock other than my own. My jealousy and horniness fighting one another, and jealousy was losing.

Taking my silence as ascent, she brought his tip to her waiting lips, Nina still stroking slowly now. Zuz kissed it, and both she and Kyle moaned in unison. Nina said, "open your mouth, you will like it I promise," and she pulled her new boyfriend towards my girl. He didn't need any encouragement, as he slowly pushed his hips forward and himself into Zuzana's waiting mouth. Her lips spread to accommodate his girth, and soon she was bobbing her head slowly up and down, taking half of his length inside of her.

Phil whistled appreciatively, "Your girlfriend is so fucking hot Mike." He had one hand around his balls now, the other on his dick. He looked over at me, then down at my cock. "Dunno if I would let my girl do that, I'd feel a bit self conscious."

"You don't have a girlfriend" I said, somewhat cruelly, not taking my eyes off the show.

Nina was sitting back now, touching herself, watching her best friend. She looked over at Phil and asked, "hand me the joint?" Still lit, he took the joint from the ashtray and scoot to the end of the bed. Sitting with his legs over the side, he took a hit to make sure it was still it and then handed it to Nina. She draped her arm over his leg, pushing her naked body against him and took a hit. I saw her other hand sneak between his legs and she started to stroke him.

"I could be your girlfriend Phil..." her small but perfect tits heaved as she brought her second hand to his nuts, giving him the full treatment.

"Hey, we just started dating!" Kyle quipped, his dick buried in my girlfriend's mouth.

"I can handle more than one man, trust me." Nina said and she held the joint up to him. Getting on her hands and knees, she arched her back and then dove between Phil's legs. Taking his cock in her mouth, she moaned lustily.

"I guess you already proved that, but maybe we need more evidence." Kyle said as he gently removed his dick from Zuzana's mouth. He took a puff and handed the joint to her, leaning down to give her a kiss. "That was amazing Zuzana. I've been wanting you to do that since the first day I met you."

"Go to your girlfriend lover. I want to play with you more later." Her lips glistened, and she looked over at me. "So what Miku, can I have an orgasm do you think? Can you show these boys how to eat a girl out?" She crawled towards me, and I pumped myself in earnest. She ran her hands up my legs, and her face against dick, licking it once, but not stopping until her mouth was on mine. I pressed myself against her stomach as we made out. Her lips were salty with the now familiar flavor of Kyle's precum. I grabbed her ass and pressed her against me.

"You looked so sexy when you were sucking him Zuzi." I said.

Nina yelped now as Kyle evidently pushed himself into her from behind. Phil raised his hand for a high-five and they clasped hands, each man happily filling the hole of the slender Slovak girl.

"Ohh, I'm so glad you liked it. It got me so horny." She took my arm and spun, switching with me and pulling me on top of her. Thinking she wanted to fuck, I pushed her panties to the side, and rubbed myself against her slit. My cock aching again now. She moaned in my ear and whispered, "Please lick it. I want to come on your mouth first."

Seeing that the end of the bed was somewhat occupied by the threesome, I swiveled around and waved my dick above my girl's face as she pulled off her panties and threw them at the other three. They landed on Nina's back.

Kyle grabbed them and brought him to his face, turning to look at Zuzana. He inhaled deeply, barked like a dog and then shoved them into his mouth. He turned back to his girl, slapped her once firmly and loudly, and started fucking her from behind.

Zuzana had her hands covering her mouth, laughing loudly. A bit annoyed that she was so distracted by Kyle, I dove down to take ownership of her pussy. Not teasing now, I went right for her clit and her laughs were immediately replaced with moans.

I felt her mouth encompass my cock. She wrapped her hands around my ass, pulling me deeply into her. I noticed quickly that she was taking almost the whole thing down to the balls. Her hands explored my ass crack and rubbed my asshole as she sucked. I pushed my hips down, and held myself there for a moment before withdrawing and then repeating, deeper the second time.

I was too aggressive and caused her to gag. She painfully slapped my ass and admonished, "Miku! You crazy, you will kill me." I raised my hips further, and felt her turning over again. "Get on your back, then you can't choke me."

I laughed, thinking we were a bit of a turbine but didn't complain. She placed her knees on either side of my head and sat on my face. The second time of the day in this position, I appreciated the difference between the pussies. Zuzi had more pronounced outer lips, and a bigger clit which I loved to suck. She leaned forward and took my dick back in her mouth. I let her do as she liked to me, as I probed her with my tongue and fingers.

Nina was moaning loudly now, and I could tell that she no longer had Phil in her mouth. I looked back and saw that he had stood up next to Kyle, stroking himself, waiting for his turn.

Zuzana moaned on my dick and then said, "I want to get fucked." Thinking that sounded like a great idea, I started to sit up, but she just clasped her thighs more tightly around my head, not letting me move. "Keep doing what you are doing Cookie. But I want to get fucked. I need a dick inside of me."

Nina laughed between moans, "Oh I'm sure you do, but Kyle is mine now."

"Philip!" was all Zuz said as she continued slobbering on my tool.

Phil was more than willing to respond to this duty. I felt him approach, his dick waving. I looked up between my girl's pussy, and saw him bring his bare cock between her legs. I continued to suck on her nub, until he gently but insistently pushed my head down with one hand.

Having made room, he replacing my tongue with his dick, rubbing against her clit. I had a close up view of his glistening penis head as he rubbed it from the clit and then placed it delicately between my girl's pussy lips. His masculine scent pleasantly overpowered Zuzana's as teased her. I was about to ask about a condom when my girlfriend moaned and pushed back impatiently.

Phil pushed forward and I saw him slide easily into her sopping pussy in one thrust. Both groaned as he lethargically thrust into her. His dick and balls just inches from my face. Zuzana reached back and rubbed her clit, and I could tell she was impatient. "Now fuck me Phil, I don't want to make love. Show me how you fuck."

She put her head on my thigh, giving him the best angle, and held my dick against her face. Her face bouncing against it was my only stimulation as Phil started to pound away. I could hear everything, my girl's slippery wetness, his balls slapping against her clit. I could see how red and hard it was and extended my tongue as far as I could to brush against it. She moaned more loudly, feeling my touch.

She lowered herself down with her hips arched as much as possible, trying to press her clit against me as she was getting pounded from behind. Unfortunately, it meant that with each thrust, Phil's balls were slapping me now rather than her clit but I couldn't care less at that point. From the noises she was making, I could tell she was getting close.

"Oh yes oh yes, suck it Miku, suck my clit. Oh he has such a hard cock, it's good it's good. I will come, I will come." she huffed now, Phil's pace increasing to a frenzied pace until I couldn't even feel the slaps against me. His groans were loud now and I saw his balls clench and start to pulse. "Oh I feel it in me! Oh give it to me. Oh god!"

And she orgasmed with a yell, her spasming legs causing her to flop down onto my chest and off Phil. The first burst certainly exploded inside her, but the next was in the air, Phil producing an impressive rope which landed directly on my girl's labia. Further squirts, unfortunately, had less power and cum began to rain down on me.

12