A Dinner Party with Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I hadn't been so close to coming myself, I'm certain I would have gagged, but in my current state, the naughty shower was an insane turn on. I lifted my head and dove in to Zuza, knowing she would be too sensitive but not caring, I ate her cum covered pussy. She screamed and tried to escape, but I held her firm as Phil kept coating her ass and my forehead with his seed.

Seeing she was trapped, she did the only thing she could, and dove down onto my cock. Pumping fast and sucking hard, she tried to get me to come. Phil withdrew, and Zuzi and I focused on each other with our mouths.

Unfortunately, the drugs were making it difficult for me to finish. Despite being more turned on than I can remember ever being, I couldn't quite get there. As the seconds or minutes passed, I became aware that there were no other sounds in the room.

Feeling self conscious, I removed myself from Zuzana's pussy and looked around the room. Our three friends were watching, arms entwined around each other. Nina had a sexy smile on her face, Kyle was looking cool and confident, still with a raging hard on which Nina was slowly stroking, and Phil looked wasted. "Zuz, Zuz, wait wait" I said, tapping her as like an MMA fighter tapping out.

She came up for air, and said, "What's up cookie, you don't want to come?"

"Oh I want to, and I will, but come and kiss me?" I could feel semen cooling on my face and mouth and desperately wanted some love from my woman. I was almost embarrassed, but my friends were all looking around with such happy faces, I pushed down that feeling and smiled as well.

"Not a bad party eh guys?" Kyle bragged.

Zuz swiveled around and pressed her full body against mine, coming in for a slow make-out session. Her legs straddled my hips as we ground against one another. Zuzana made a show of licking the cum from my lips and face, moaning. "Oh Phil, you taste so good. It's sweet!"

"Pineapple and cinnamon, I swear by it!" he said too loudly. Zuza drove her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. I felt her lift her hips, freeing my dick which pointed straight up. She positioned herself, and buried my cock inside her. The warmth of her pussy felt so welcome after everything I'd done that night, I felt like home. As she pressed her salty and slightly pineapple flavored lips against mine and twirled her tongue inside my mouth, I thought to myself, "I love this woman."

We continued kissing when Nina interrupted us, "Zuzi, I saved his cum for you this time so you won't be mad again? Do you want it?" We tilted our head and looked at Kyles nearly purple headed monster, and realized that was why he was still so hard.

As Zuzana gyrated on me, she looked down and asked, "Do you mind Cookie? Can I make him cum?" Kyle inched closer until his dick hovered above me, my girlfriend upturned lips moistened by her erotic tongue. She reached out and touched his penis. She looked down at me, "This is one big cock," opening her mouth with her tongue garishly hanging out, she pulled him towards her and then into her mouth.

She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of the solid piece of masculinity as it pried her mouth open. One of his large hands wrapped around the back of her head, and he pulled him to her. I had a view from the bottom of his dick, his balls hanging near my face, and I tried to figure out how this day had turned out like this. Fucking my girlfriend while she blows one of my best friends, another friend coming on my face. This is not how I imagined I'd be spending Saturday night, but in the moment it seemed pretty fucking OK.

Looking between Kyle's legs, I could see Nina and Phil kissing passionately. "Hey guys, anyone want to lick my girlfriend's asshole?" You never know if you don't ask, I always say.

"Oh I do I do" Nina shouted.

Kyle's dick popped out of Zuzana's mouth as she hung her head laughing. "This is night is crazy!" she explained, before looking down at me, still stroking Kyle's stick. "Oh Cookie I love you, this is so sexy." She leaned down and kissed me wetly.

Once again I tasted my friend's dick. I guess it's that type of night. I could feel her beating his meat next to us, and his cock came closer as we swapped spit. I felt her pull it against her face, before she ran it intentionally along my cheek and then bringing it to our kissing mouths. She pulled back and the feeling of her luscious lips was momentarily replaced by the feeling of a silken cock head. I felt it on my tongue, and his precum before I pulled my head back.

Zuza meanwhile, smiled to herself as she tongued the length of his tool. Looking at me with it between her lips. She would take it deep, then pull it out, kissing the side of his shaft which resulting in his glistening head pointing at me. She looked at me invitingly and repeating the process, always looking me in the eyes.

When she came up for air again, it's tip again pointing menacingly at my face she whispered, "It tastes really good Cookie. It feels so soft and warm in your mouth." She swirled her tongue around the head, "When you do it right, you can feel the blood surge." She kissed the shaft again, "you never have more power over a man then when you have his dick in his mouth."

Eyes dark and mysterious, she put her hand behind my neck and pulled me towards it, the head inches from my mouth. I licked my lips and looked back at her. She nodded encouragingly and smiled sweetly. I opened my mouth and then Kyle said, "Yeah, you can suck it if you want to Mike."

I looked up and remembered that the dick was connected to an actual man, who happened to be a good friend, and the spell was broken. I closed my mouth and shook my head slightly. Zuzana frowned a bit, so I reached and gently pushed some hair behind her ear and rested my the palm of my hand against her face loving for a moment.

I thought about giving him a lick or two cause she seemed to want it so bad, but instead just warped my hand around the base of Kyle's cock. I gave it a stroke, and said, "I'm glad you like sucking dick so much baby. I like watching you do it.." and then fed it into my girlfriend's mouth.

Zuz focused on her dick, and I was enjoying watching the veiny member violate her when I felt a warm mouth engulf my balls. I moaned simultaneously with Zuzana and she was clearly finally getting her asshole licked.

I lay back down and glanced down to see Nina's legs sprawled awkwardly to my left side as she lay perpendicularly to us at the top of the bed. Phil was on the right, bent over at the waist, his head buried as far between Zuzana's cheeks as he could get.

Nina brought both my balls into her mouth, rolled them around with her tongue, and then let them fall out. She slathered her tongue along everything, lower to my taint, and then asshole. I was glad I shaved. I raised my hips to give her more access, pushing myself deeper into Zuzana as a result. She moaned and bucked slowly, but strongly against me.

She had her hands on my chest now, propping her head up higher to give Kyle easier access. He was fucking her face now, slowly at first but then more insistently. Drool was coming out of her mouth and dripping down onto my chest.

Nina was back on my balls now, having replaced her tongue with a finger, buried two knuckles deep in my asshole. I could feel her looking for my prostate as she slowly drove her wet digit in and out of me. I squeezed my ass around her, straining my dick inside Zuzka, and felt a copious amount of precum squirt from my penis into my girl.

As I flexed my dick, Nina sucked my balls harder and then I felt a tongue on the length of my cock not buried in my girlfriend. I guess Phil was wandering a bit from Zuzana's asshole. She was moaning loudly now, as was Kyle. I could see the veins on his dick bulging and it seemed like he could lift my girlfriend off of me with the strength of his dick.

Her tongue and lips were doing a number on Kyle, as she slobbered wetly along his cock. She knew how sexy she looked, as she kept catching my eyes, gagging on my friend. She took my hand in hers, romantically I thought, before I realized she had other ideas. She tried to get me to stroke his shaft, but I shook her hand free and instead reached back to massaged his balls.

I wanted him to feel a little of what I was getting from his new girlfriend. I cupped his testicles, feeling how full they were, how heavy. They were larger than mine, and hung more freely. Crazy to be touching another dude I thought and then I snaked the hand between his legs, and reached up to clasp his firm ass. I had thought to finger him, but chickened out and instead just left my hand on his cheek, appreciating the muscle and knowing the clenching I felt was resulting in his dick pulsing in Zuzana's hungry mouth.

My other hand was pulling Zuzi's softer, but more far better, ass cheeks apart. I wanted to show her off, to give Phil access to her hole. At this point, though, it seemed like he was spending more time tasting her pussy and, as a result, also my dick.

My balls in a girl's mouth, her finger in my ass, my dick in my girlfriend, a friend with his tongue on my shaft, my girlfriend's mouth full of cock, slobber on my chest, my hand on my buddy's ass, I realized I was about to come.

Remembered the rule that I wasn't allowed to without permission, and definitely not wanting what was happening to end, I tried to empty my mind, meditating. I tried not to feel the sensation of the fingers and tongues and pussy. I tried not to hear the sounds, the wet smacking, the groans, the moans, and forced myself to delay. I was on the edge, but slowly I got myself under control, thankful that I had never been a premature ejaculator.

"Make room" I heard Phil grunt. My balls popped from Nina's mouth, and she quickly removed her finger and then the bed bounced as Phil readjusted himself straddling my legs with his as he knelt behind Zuzana. Pushing her forward roughly to make room, she gagged on Kyle's cock, before he stumbled backwards. My dick fell out of her as she collapsed on top of me. "Whoa, what the fuck Phil?" Kyle exclaimed, angry that his impending orgasm had been interrupted.

"Don't worry Lover, I will take care of you." my girlfriend soothed the beast, and then said over her shoulder, "Be good back there! We are a team OK?" Lecture given, she gazed down at me and whispered, "I love you" before bending forward to kiss me passionately.

I felt Nina's soft cool hand on my dick again as she stroked it slowly and heard Phil moan and the wet sounds of a blowjob. A few moments later, the head of my cock was again enveloped in warm wetness as Nina's hot little mouth covered it. Her tongue swirled around the tip for a moment, and then I was in the air again. She was swapping back and forth between Phil and I.

I felt movement, and then the feeling of her mouth on my cock, and his dick being rubbed against my shaft. Nina brought our two dicks together and started stroking us simultaneously, running her tongue between our heads. She withdrew her mouth, and I felt her twirl Phil's dick around my own. Warm wetness was dripping down on me, and I couldn't tell if it was precum or spit. She brought both the heads together and said, "Oh you boys are really excited aren't you?"

I broke my kiss from Zuzana and said, "Nina isn't getting any attention again baby."

She had reached up and was letting Kyle hump her hand. Ignoring my comment, Zuz brought her palm to my face and commanded, "Lick it, Cookie. Get it nice and wet for Kyle." I did as instructed, thinking that her hand was already wet enough with his precum and her gagged spit from before. But not in a position to argue, I applied saliva to the salty mixture. She rubbed Kyle from the base of his cock to the tip.

I watched raptly and then asked, "Do you mind if I touch her a bit?"

"Shouldn't you be asking me if you can touch my girl?" Kyle demanded. He still looked a bit wild eyed with horniness and drugs.

"Calm down tiger" Zuz purred and she replaced her hand with her mouth on his girth again. It seemed she couldn't get enough of his plus sized tool.

He sighed contently, closing his eyes, the beast satisfied, "You can touch her."

Permission granted, I said, "Nina, baby, why don't you lie this way so I can play with that pretty little pussy again?"

Nina laughingly said something about me loving her in Slovak to Zuzana as she readjusted herself. She lie on my left hand side on her stomach, her pert ass leveled under my hand, her head and hands able to continue pleasuring Phil and I.

She was still wearing her garter belt, but it was no longer attached to the stockings, which both had started to slide down her thighs. I had to lean slightly to the left to make this work, but that also let me watch what was going on down there, while still having a great up close and personal view of my girlfriend's blowjob technique. I reached up to pull the stocking off her right leg.

She looked back over my shoulder, her holding Phil's dick along her lips with one hand, and keeping my meet pressed up against the bottom of his shaft with her other. She raised her leg to assist me, and I pulled it off her. She said, "thank you sweetheart, that feels good actually. Can you do the other one as well?"

As I complied, I felt her first foot against my chest, and then my face. She smiled mischievously, as I took her toes into my mouth. It had been a long day in stockings and high heels, so they weren't exactly fresh, but they weren't terrible either. I wasn't a foot guy, but sucking on a perfectly formed foot of a leggy blond Slovak was not something to pass up.

The other stocking removed, I used my hands to rub her calf and foot as I sucked her. She was moaning and grinding her hips, so I sneaked my left hand as far up her thigh as I could until I found her hot pussy. She was wet as hell, which I used as a lubricant against her clit. Rubbing from the outside with my forefingers, I inserted my thumb into her hole. She groaned, "Yes Miku, it's nice." and then I felt her return the favor, putting her finger back inside me.

Zuzana said something insistently to Nina in Czech, and I felt her place my cock back at the entrance of Zuzi's pussy. She sat back on it, thankfully, and started grinding on me again. I felt Phil's thumb and forefinger encircle my dick as he felt Zuzi's clit, rubbing it in almost the exact same way that I was doing Nina. I hardly needed more stimulation, as an orgasm was threatening. I could hear Nina sucking on Phil again and he loudly encouraged her, "Yeah, suck me beautiful."

Nina withdrew her finger, I gasped and then shouted with ecstasy as she replace the one finger with more, which she shoved deeply and roughly against my prostate. She squeezed my balls while my woman and I stared at one another. She nodded, removed Kyle briefly to say "Oh I will.." before Kyle rammed his dick roughly back into her mouth, cutting her off.

This triggered Zuzana, and she came loudly but muffled on Kyle. She had a death grip on his shaft with one hand, and his balls with the other, squeezing both tighter than she probably should have. Fortunately, he had a dick of steel, and this only pushed him over the edge as well.

"I'm coming too!" He shouted. The pleasure and pain of Nina's fingers on my prostate was overwhelming, and I could hardly breath I was so close to coming, but it wouldn't start. I bucked like a wild animal impaling myself on her fingers and then thrusting up into my girl. Phil was slapping my Zuzi's ass with his hand and his dick - he jerked himself like a madman.

I looked up and saw Kyle's dick pulsing, Zuza's eyes bulging, her throat contracting as she tried to swallow his load. She gasped and pulled off his dick as ejaculate continued to flow from him. Most hit her mouth and chest but, as was the theme of the night, more splattered down to my chest.

I don't want to think it was from that, but as his semen covered me, I finally crossed the line and shouted out "Oh thank fucking god," closing my eyes and buried myself as deeply as I could into her abused depths.

Phil was shouting like a maniac now with his own orgasm, covering my girl's ass with his seed. She leaned down to me as I continued to thrash, producing what seemed like a never-ending stream of cum.

Zuzana kissed me deeply, pushing even more of my friend's jizz into my mouth. This time it wasn't off a body or mixed with a woman's juices. No, it was just a mouthful of cum, and the tongue of my girlfriend. I don't know if it was this mouthful of semen, or the fact that Nina was still pounding my prostate, but now that I started coming I couldn't seem to stop. My balls were in agony as I continued to orgasm, whimpering weakly into Zuzi's mouth as my entire body shuddered from the intensity of the experience.

She had her hands on my cheeks now, her face almost concerned as she whispered, "It's OK baby, it's OK, it's OK." I felt tears fall from my eyes when I finally opened them and looked at her. "Shhhh" she said and then commanded Nina to stop what she was doing.

I gasped or yelled as she withdrew her fingers, and my orgasm finally subsided. I was still whimpering as I wiped my eyes, "For fuck sake, that was fucking amazing!" I smiled and pulled Zuz to me, extending my tongue to lick her smiling lips.

"Fucking incredible!" Kyle huffed as he stumbled backwards until he leaned against the wall, barely staying on his feet.

Phil collapsed onto Nina and she wrapped their arms around him, petting his head and murmuring "that's a good boy" softly into his ear.

My ears were ringing, and I was worried that I was going to have a heart attack. Zuzana ran her fingers around my face, cleaning me and whispered, "I want to go home cookie. Let's get cleaned and call a cab". She extracted herself from me, and I felt a river of cum fall from her and cover my thigh.

My girl walked towards the bathroom, but paused to press her naked body firmly against Kyle, and whispered something into his ear. She kissed him gently, and then pulled away towards the door, glancing over her shoulder at his deflating cock. Her eyes met mine, her brow furrowed slightly, before leaving the room.

I stared at the empty doorway, wondering if tonight had been a massive mistake, a start of something new, or both.

12