All Comments on 'A Direct Tease To A Female Admirer'

by vic450

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
man alive

That turned me on no end. I am looking for a man who would do that to me and satisfy himself that way without wanting to go further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting

That was a pretty good story. The teasing aspect appealed to me, but only for so long. I mean, cripes, I know for a fast that some teasing is good, but it gets frustrating when a man nibbles endlessly on your thigh, or waits forever to finally take off your panties.

Other than that, It's a neat story, kinda had no closure, but that doesn't really matter, it's a sex story. -grin-

For all these reasons, I give it a 50%.

Oh, and by the way, I'm envying this female admirer. My boyfriend is so opposed to eating out. Ugh.

The pussykatThe pussykatalmost 20 years ago
Oh.Hell.Yes.

This got me very hot. It's nice to see a story like this from a guys perspective, and for it to be realistic too. Very hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you are soooo good

uuumm! Could you meet me, tonight! I neeed some of that and you seem very good at it! Thanks for making me ache more so than I thought possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PERFECT!!

You really know what you are talking about, your girlfriend must be very lucky!!!! This got me very hot!! Please write more.

WordgoddessWordgoddessabout 19 years ago
Yes, please!

Although I must say, I'd have to insist on teasing and pleasing him back first, and he'd be in for double the torture he gave me! That was AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
uuuum!

I am so achy right now. WHere do you live? I HAVE to meet you! :) You are one good man! And who doesn't love a good man.

hotqueenof.fantasieshotqueenof.fantasiesabout 18 years ago
WOW

GREAT ! I wish I had someone like you !!! Come here ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was nice

For it to be a direct tease, I personally would have enjoyed it more if it was written in a direct sense meaning "I, my, you, your, etc" instead of "him, his, you, your" etc.

Overall, very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous