A Dirty Bonus

Story Info
Given a chance to make a sizable bonus one girl rolls in it.
6.2k words
4.59
14.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a filth kink story where two women spend time alone in a cabin being dirty for money. A lot of money. It will contained unwashed women, watersports, scat, mud, manure, garbage, all that nasty stuff. If that's not your thing stop now and forever hold your peace.

Also all persons involved in sexual content are older than 18.

----

Sarah had been hired when the previous head was the current heads father. She had started in the headquarters, and had gotten to know Liz and her father just some before he died. Then a year later Liz disappeared for a month and some change and she came back the head of the company and half a million bucks richer right away. She had sisters, but neither wanted to take over, just taking a small stock option.

Being a secretary for Liz was a bit of an adventure. Her boss was, to put it bluntly, a horny mess. She was business savvy, and in some ways superior to her father in terms of making profit and making friends. But more than once Liz would arrive to work in a skirt so short Sarah would get views right up her crotch when she bent over to... Honestly it seemed she just liked bending over, and showing off. Not that Sarah hated it. She was rather excited by this all.

However one day she discovered something else. She heard some noises from Liz's office and poked in aiming to drop off some paperwork. "Boss, here's the reports you wanted, we're not finished yet but-" She was cut off as Liz's office was empty. "Boss?" She looked around, after a moment she noticed the source of the noise. A computer open on Liz's desk. It would be where she'd drop the papers if she wanted too, but she was curious.

Naturally Sarah looked at the computer and the video it happened to be playing. Liz was on it on a couch, with two other girls. Sarah vaguely recognized them, they were Liz's sisters. A nearby picture with all three of them together, Liz wrapping her arms around their necks while she wore a massive grin was just a glance away. Mary and Pat right? She had met Mary once or twice... Or was it Pat? Sarah didn't remember.

Still with the sound of a fart she looked at the video again. Liz was laying on the couch, in a short skirt she had stopped wearing some weeks ago, a white shirt, and her panties on display. Her sisters stood over her and were balanced somewhat roughly on the couch. One was in shorts the other in a skirt as well. And then, with some taunting from Liz, her very, very rich boss, the two girls began to piss and shit on her.

And Sarah found herself aroused. Goddammit. She had always had some nasty kinks, and her boss didn't quite flirt with her, more like... Whored herself out to her. And here was was feeling arousal between her legs while her boss was shit on. Literally.

And then the door opened. "Oh hey." Liz said dressed conservatively for her. "Oh! I left that running." She walked over to her computer and looked at the video. "Neat!" She beamed. "So I assume you know I'm a huge fucking pervert now. Its great! I mean if you ever wanna earn extra cash you can indulge my filth kink for a weekend."

Sarah opened her mouth as she looked at her boss. "I... That's what you're saying to me? Just 'yeah, my sisters shit on me and do ya like it?"

"Yep!" She said smiling. "Honestly I can't wait until I shit my panties next. God! Its been too long. This was this spring. I can do it alone, but its so much more fun with a friend."

Sarah sighed. Her boss was... Something else. "Yeah, I kinda like it." She said after a moment. "Here's the papers y-"

She was met by Liz hugging Sarah into her chest. "Ohhh! yay! We can have so much fun together you and I we'll get all nasty and gross, and-"

Sarah took a moment to free herself from her boss's ample bosom. "Ok, this is incredibly unprofessional! And I never said I would do it. I may have some odd kinks and I know you do bu-"

"Twenty grand."

Sarah stopped again. "Twenty grand? The papers are more in the seven digit range."

"No. Two days, a Saturday and Sunday, we go to a vacation house, get gross, you can be paid up to 20 grand. Foods free, housing free, cabin is really scenic. If a lil grimy."

Sarah ran a hand down her face. On the one hand, she was finding this kinda hot. On the other hand this was a massive breach of... About four different harassment suits. On the other-other hand, this woman had a stupid amount of money. And lawyers. Sarah knew a few of the lawyers. And she knew that...

"Sarah, you there?" Liz asked.

"Ah, sorry, its a lot to think on."

"Ah well." She said shrugging. "The offer is open. With paid time off to clean up afterwards. Cause..." She sighed contentedly. "Lets just say when you do this, you end up letting loose." Her video happened to be paused (with a sneaky click from Liz) on a still of her with shit on her face. She was genuinely loving this. "Oh!" She said snapping from her lusty nasty haze. "Is the report done."

"No, not quite. We're most of the way there..." With that Sarah got back to work, although she knew she'd end the day frustrated to hell and back.

Sarah stewed on these thoughts for a few weeks. She happened to have a really intense messy/dirty/WAM/scat/Watersports... Well general filth kink. And she had no clue if Liz knew, at least not until she saw that literally every other day she went into the office Liz was showing off dirty things. Liz tended to work outside of her office, board room meetings, on the floor, around in a tech room, on the phone etc. So when she was in Sarah would usually catch her alone, or with a small group of people. Who it seemed Liz had gotten her hooks into. Or filth... Or whatever.

Not that she was very different. Various images chased through her mind at hours of the day, and her boss kept flashing her underwear at Sarah. She once considered filing a harassment suit, but she also knew her boss's legal team was intense.

Finally after just over a month she saw Liz bend over, and rip a violent wet fart. And it was *very* wet. "Oops. Now I'm gonna be turned on all day." Liz laughed. "God fuck me."

Sarah took a moment. "I... You know that deal you made a while ago? Or offer rather. I'll take up on it. I have a free long weekend coming up. You'll pay me?"

"Yes! Up to 20 grand!" Liz beamed as she stood up a faint smush audible as she did so, her fart was *very* wet.

"Alright. Just two days. Being nasty, and some time to recover."

"Three days off after the weekend. Boss's orders! Paid of course."

Sarah took a breath. "Two weekends from now. Where do we meet?"

Liz beamed and jumped up and down. "Yes! Fuck yes! Alright, lets go and do this. I will send you a text when we decide where to go. Bring something you don't mind being ruined, and a few other clothes to change into. Casual is fine, we're not gonna show off for anyone. And I'll probably pick you up." She giggled excited as hell completely forgetting how wet her underwear was.

And Sarah was both aroused and afraid.

Still, in two weeks she was outside her apartment on a Friday evening, with a suitcase of spare clothes, and an outfit on she wouldn't mind getting ruined. She had confirmed to bring one single outfit to trash, although she had seen enough footage to get some of Liz's plan. She wouldn't just be mucking up her boss, she'd also get mucked up. And in preparation she had filled her bladder and colon and was currently nearly fit to burst. More fit than she liked.

And then she arrived, her boss alone in a fresh white car. She dropped the passenger window. "Drop the suitcase in the back. Take a seat." She said dropping some shades. "We've got a three hour drive."

Three hours? "Well, Maybe I should go first." The shore wasn't too far from here, less than an hour. She didn't expect that drive times three.

"Go? Go where?" Liz asked confused.

"Ya know, g-go. To the bathroom? K-kinda um..." Now that she was talking about this, it was getting a bit awkward.

"Oh. No worries. I've got a toilet for ya." She slapped the passenger seat. "This thing is perfect. Go ahead when you gotta go, we can start early. And my car makes a great toilet, truuuust me."

Sarah debated going inside anyways, but after a bit nodded.

"Oh! Can you get me something inside. If you have it?" Liz asked when the suitcase was dropped in. "Only if you have it of course."

"What exactly?" Sarah was expecting some work related thing or another.

"Um... Can you get me like..." She looked around. "You have like 5 water bottles to spare. If you want some for you, make it... Six."

Sarah took a moment and shrugged, going in and getting her five. Deciding she'd probably snag one from her boss later. Not quite thinking she'd be able to drink all five that easy.

Liz was dressed in some booty shorts and a pink and white low cut crop top, along with some simple sneakers and the aforementioned sunglasses. "Plain lookin jane." Liz teased gently. Sarah wasn't in too much. Some older jeans with a few paint stains, and a tear or two. Old paint stained sneakers (she had to paint a few houses in a row) and a simple white shirt with some half washed out logo and a few small holes.

"You said I could wear something I wouldn't mind losing."

"I... Shit I did." She muttered. "Can't deduct for that." Liz had explained the 'up to 20,000' bit before. She'd set certain parameters for 'earning' her pay. Basically things Liz wanted Sarah to do. Since they were what Sarah had (presumably) signed up for, well, it should be easy to earn most of the money. "Well fine then." She said as she opened one up and began to chug some water as they drove to the highway. The GPS was up on Liz's phone, one Sarah hadn't seen before, and she saw the location for an isolated place by a large estuary some ways from her. She had been by there in the past, she knew it was very tidal and muddy. This would be interesting.

Liz began to chug the water bottles with intense speed. It was impressive how quickly she did so. One bottle in three minutes, while driving. "What are you drinking so much for?"

"Reasons. Personal reasons." She answered as she finished her second bottle. "Don't worry 'bout it."

After a bit she had finished the six bottles and tossed them aside. "I'm hungry, I'm gonna stop for something."

"Ah can we go inside? I need to-"

"Drive through. You can wait until we get to my place. And what's gonna happen are you gonna make a mess?" Liz chuckled.

Sarah opened her mouth but shrugged. She had a point. That was kinda the point after all. Something they had both agreed upon. So making a mess was less of a worry and more of... Well Sarah wasn't quite sure about how she felt about pissing in her boss's car, but it was awkward. She decided to stay quiet for now.

It was another twenty minutes and Sarah's stomach gurgled and grumbled. They were only turning into the parking lot now, and saw a line. Sarah stayed quiet as the line slowly moved. However in about ten minutes just after Liz placed her order something changed. Sarah let out a big nasty fart in the car. It was mostly silent, but Sarah realized it was somewhat wet and bit her lip in silence.

Liz had rolled up the window as the car waited half a space ahead of the order point. She sniffed the air. "Oooh. What's the smell? Smells good."

"Not much." Sarah muttered. "Don't worry abou-" She let out another fart, wetter and louder. "I... Y-you sure I can't go inside quick?"

"God no. I'm not letting you free." She paused. "What? Are you worried about stinking? With me? You know we're gonna-"

"I just... don't wanna, ok!" Sarah stammered.

"Well then do you mind if I do?" Liz asked.

"Do what?"

"Stink up plenty. I haven't gone since yesterday afternoon, and my guts are fit to bursting. Its been a pain to hold, and if you're leaking..." She grunted and let out a loud wet fart. "Mmm, god I'm gonna blast it. Bet if I can shit before the order. Imagine the look on their face when my panties are full of shit." She giggled.

"Y-you wha?"

"I told you, I'm a filth fiend." She snorted as she pushed again. "And if you stain the car? Honestly?" She grunted as something wet and sloppy was heard a bit, and the smell increased before the space opened up. "I might get off on sniffing it." The car rolled up to just shy of the money window.

Sarah was quiet. "I bet I can shit before we get to the pay window."

"Oh really hmm? You sure? Didn't you not... Hnnnnngh!" Liz grunted as a wet spot formed around her seat and the stink of shit become properly pungent, as Liz clearly shit and pissed herself.

"Sure, after all if you're doing it..." She pushed some, feeling something in her ass beg to give way. However as she did she also began to piss herself. As piss puddled around her she watched the car ahead of them start to move.

"H-hold up!" Sarah said as she gasped and rubbed her gut forcefully, a few more farts leaked out before she began to shit herself properly, a decently sized feeling log fill up her underwear. The car, naturally stank. And as they reached the pay window and Liz handed over her card the person at the window recoiled after taking the card.

Liz had to fight from laughing as the poor worker took her card, but was nice enough to roll up the window right away. "Lovely, We have a while left in the drive. And fast food tends to give me gas or the shits, it varies."

"Well, I doubt things can smell much worse."

"Is that a challenge? As I have not yet begun to shit." She chuckled.

"What? You have more in you?"

"Damn right." Liz said as she grunted while letting up on the brake, the car slowly rolling up to the food window. There was a wet bubbly burst from Liz as it was clear her underwear filled up with fecal matter.

Sarah was quiet as the car came to a slow stop. "Oh." Was all she said before the window rolled down.

Liz chuckled as she took the food the employee away from the window as they were getting some drinks. However while she was turned away Sarah felt pressure in her gut. Deciding that ruining her clothes was already done, and that ruining the car was something Liz would approve of (and now having evidence for that), and for whatever reason her stomach was acting up. Maybe something she had had been spoiled? Some of that cream cheese did seem a bit aged. So as the worker returned she would hear a bubbling burbling gurgling gassy sound as Sarah relieved this newest pressure on her gut. And it was a lot.

It turned out Sarah was more pent up than she imagine. As a near flood of wet sloppy shit flooded her underwear and then her pants with sloppy Diarrhea. Shit spilling up through the back of her waistline and onto the seat.

And her face was incredibly red as the stink became the most potent it had so far. She only barely heard the worked in the window go 'Yoooooooo!' as Liz rolled up the window.

Liz put the things aside and drove away. "Alright, doing that when someone could smell it gets you a few grand." She chuckled. "You have guts not even I had. You earned at least 2 bonus bucks for that."

Sarah remained silent as hell unable to speak as her shit and piss puddled around her the fumes all up in her head. And yet, despite her red face, her pussy was feeling warm and damp. Although that may be other fluids. She was too embarrassed to tell.

It was another roughly 2 hours to the place they were staying, two hours stewing in filth. By the end of the drive Sarah had relaxed enough to eat some of the food she had asked for and finish her drink. Liz had made a show of pissing herself again, and that did help a bit, however upon arrival Sarah froze up. The place was a mix of a few houses on a tidal estuary. It was a section of shore Sarah wasn't familiar with. A new house they drove past, leading to a field partially covered in grass along with a few much, much older buildings. Part of the field wasn't grass though, part of it was mud, and there was a building that partially opened to grass, partially to mud. It was somewhat weathered, but at a glance the interior seemed not too water damaged.

"So, this is an old place I got cheap as it has begun to flood on most high tides." Liz said. "So any mess we make can just be flood damage."

Sarah tried to get up and felt shit flow down her pants with a wet smush. And she froze, which led her slop to fall into some of the car's side. "Oh, wanna ruin the car? I mean we can drive it into the mud. But you're trying to get it out then."

Sarah made an awkward noise as she got out. "A-alright then. Um... I guess lets see the place."

Each step of Sarah was awkward, but Liz was relaxed each step oozing slop from her shorts and running down her thighs. It was clear she was used to this all. Sarah followed awkwardly some of her steps falling in Sarah's mess.

"Now technically these places are just buildings now, save for the master building back that way." The first house they had passed was a few hundred feet away, and about 12 feet uphill. "But I've kept power and water running to them for now so I can enjoy them falling apart for a while yet."

"Wh-what was that?" Sarah asked confused as hell.

"Oh, I just love things like that. Decay, ruination all that. You don't have to do much, but if something breaks consider it a bonus for me." She opened the door. Sarah's initial observation of little water damage was fairly on target, as most of the house had almost none, but a bit did. The building was somewhat rectangular and not massive. To the right was a hallway with an open bathroom, and some sorta living space, to the left was a larger kitchen/dining room with glass facing the yard and estuary. To the left there was a bit of silt on the floor but the room was just about fully furnished. Stairs up to a second floor were there. "We'll be sharing a bedroom if ya don't mind. And, of course sharing a mess. You never mentioned how you feel on things like garbage and rot did you?"

Sarah blinked. "S-sure?" She said shrugging.

"Sweet. Alright, so any food you don't eat just toss... Speaking of..." Liz ran back out to the car and returned with their garbage from the drive-through. She tossed it into the dining room. "It wont' fester too much, but I'll enjoy it~" She hummed.

Sarah didn't quite expect that, but if it was what happened, it happened. "Well if we're sharing a bed can I see the bedroom?" She asked.

"Oh yes, indeed. Come on." Liz said waving her upstairs. Again it was fairly narrow and rectangular overall. A bedroom to the right of the stairs, with another to the left. The one to the left had no door, and had a small porch looking out over the estuary. It was the much, much larger of the two naturally. There was no bathroom upstairs of note, a door that Sarah opened revealing only a closet and a pair of laundry machines. Although the machines had been unhooked and were taped shut at the moment.

Speaking of cleaning the house wasn't filthy really, although it was a disorganized mess. The sheets were all messed up, things were piled everywhere. Liz sat down with a smush. Bits of it were partially closed up, while parts were open. It seemed that Liz had kept it habitable although it was hardly a main residence. "So.. What's the plan boss?"

"Um... Uh, I didn't think we'd arrive with our bowels empty and so nasty both. I... Should have." She muttered. "Well, I've had the main houses trash saved for the month, wanna make five grand?" She asked.

"I... What?"

"I'm gonna be devious. You can either make five grand or not. You don't know how other than it will be messy."

Sarah was quiet. "Fine, I'll take five thousand bucks. So it is what it is, lets do it."

"Sweet! Lets go get the garbage! Some of its been stewing for weeks!"

Sarah let out a noise at that declaration. She didn't expect this. Liz had showed video's of her playing with literal garbage, but... Still.

Liz didn't seem bothered, in fact she seemed happy, jumping in place a bit in excitement. Again, she was the expert here.

12