A Dirty Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a slow walk as Sarah was slowly getting used to the mess in her ass. Although not much remained in there, having spilled down her pants and onto the floor and ground. Going back to the door she saw some of her shitty steps by the doorway, and after a quick look to first the right, then left. As well as some shitty foot steps. Liz went out of her way to step into the piles on the ground as well, enjoying the smush with an 'mmm' and somehow her enthusiasm just made Sarah a little more ok with things.

And when she came to a shed just a short ways from the new house emanating an ominous odor somehow something that she had been fantasizing about for several weeks happened. She took a breath in of something that stank, and she felt aroused. And it even kept on going when Liz moved a bolt securing the door shut swinging the door open revealing roughly a dozen trash cans.

"That's it?" Liz asked. "Underwhelming. I was hoping she'd hold a party here."

"She?"

"The housekeeper. I have a house keeper who... Well, she's doing this part time for me. Living here to make trash. All I ask is she doesn't muck up my master bed-bath combo. And if something goes bad to call me. S'all. Friends parties, all that shit is good by me." She chuckled.

"Is she here?"

"Maybe?" Liz shrugged. "She goes out sometimes, I know she mentions if its more than one night, but I mostly ignore those messages. She said a friend of a friend of mine was gonna stay with her for a bit. But I don't really know much about that. Some girl named Elana or something? " She shrugged. "Come on, pick two cans, I'll pick two, we'll bring them down and spill them out over the house."

Sarah's heart raced. This was five thousand bucks worth of filth, four garbage cans in total as Liz was opening lids on cans and looking inside. "Oh, I did specify for them to pick organic waste, stuff you shouldn't hurt yourself on. So no glass metal and all that. Paper cardboard, food..." She put her hand into one and a blast of something nasty hit the air. "Oooh, lovely." She picked up her first can. "Fuckers heavy... We may go one at a time, just bring it to the door and we can worry about spreading it out later."

Sarah opened all the lids that were on any cans. She found one can with no visible bag, about 2/3rds full and smeared in... Well some stuff was once leafy. There was some soil, and a smattering of other things. A modestly pungent smell came from the can. She picked it up and while it was heavy, it was definitely liftable. She was able to lift it, only dropping it to rest twice. Even getting ahead of Liz who was bent over sweating from the weight of her can. Sarah even went one step further and got her can inside before Liz made it outside. She went to the kitchen and got two cups, both plastic, and filled them with water and ice. She downed one for herself, refilled it and walked outside to see Liz resting on the edge of her trash can. "Need a hand?"

"I... Y-you ok with only three garbage cans? This one is heavy?"

"You said four. Lets team up on moving the next two." She said as Liz took her drink from Sarah.

"You're a champ you know that?" Liz said after she finished her drink.

"Damn right." Sarah picked up the heavy garbage can and managed to get it inside, just barely inside the front door, and put the cups away. Then she and Liz went back and got two more cans.

When they got back the girls got another drink each and Liz asked. "So, I'll be nice, since you're a champ. Where do you want the garbage spread."

Liz took a moment. "Well we aren't using the bathroom. One can can go there." She said quietly thinking things over. The library... Whatever is next to it is good."

"So I assume that side of the house in general can become a garbage dump?"

"That's the room above those two right?"

"Its another large bedroom yeah. More closed off. Put the other two there?"

Sarah was quiet. "Yeah, that's good. Sounds like a plan. Do the lighter two upstairs. Cause... You picked the heaviest can I swear."

Liz laughed. "I know what can is going in the library." She said as she walked out.

It was a bit of a pain to do but the girls spread out the trash in said rooms. The library had some couches arrayed in the center where the trash can was spilled over. It was the heaviest can so they just got the trash out there piling in the center, before Liz took a few steps in the trash her legs getting sloppy stains up to their shins. Each step releasing a waft of stench and an audible smush as Liz walked the length of the pile. "I might do some reading now." Liz said as they walked out.

"Now?"

"Well before I was watching porn and masturbating."

Sarah should have been more shocked, but instead she picked up the second heaviest trash can (which was much lighter than the heaviest) and helped move it to the bathroom.

The lower master bath wasn't too big. But they spilled its content into the tub without a moments hesitation, letting it spill in deep. Once again Liz walked into the wade of a little more than shin deep sludge, but this time it was to close the drain to the tub. There was a tub and shower both, and she then walked to the shower to close that drain each step leaving a mix of mush behind.

Next came the upstairs room, as the girls moved up the two relatively light cans upstairs. The second 'small' bedroom was still large. The first garbage can was spilled onto the by the bed, but Sarah looked around. "Lets put this on the bed." She said.

Liz thought nothing of it, until Sarah finally stepped into some trash before spilling the contents of the can onto the bed with a wet *thump*. Sarah was now stained up to her shins in assorted goop, and right after they tossed aside the empty juicy can she sat down on the bed. "This is gonna be a mess." She said.

Liz sat next to her. "Yeah, but I love it so much. We ain't gonna clean it up before our next visit."

"Next visit?"

"Well we'll work on when you have time for it, but there will be a second... Side job for you in the future. Maybe next time like... two weeks work one week off? With your boss's approval?"

"Oh... Well maybe. Lets make it through one weekend right now." She said as juicy garbage began to pool around the two of them sitting together.

"Say..." Liz said looking behind her. "If you cum on the garbage bed while I watch..." She was quiet. "Fuck it, bonus ten grand."

Sarah looked over her shoulder. She was quiet as she poked one bag, something popped and made a slight hissing noise as some goop sprayed from a hole, smearing on her finger. She looked at her finger for a bit.

"Also you can make 500 for licking your finger clean right now."

Sarah took a moment and licked her finger. The taste was sour, but something in her got excited. She licked it clean, she didn't love the taste, but it was worth 500 bucks in her pervy nasty mind.

"Right there's five hundo..." Liz muttered. "Oh on the bed thing. You can think on it. As long as you do it before we leave to clean up you can get it."

Sarah looked at the bed. Something about masturbating on the bed, let alone fucking on it (that sounded uncomfortable in more ways than one). "Lets wait on that." She said after a bit looking at the pooling liquid around her ass before getting up some. "I'm hungry, somehow. Lets eat."

"Indeed, lets!" Liz hummed as she got up. "I have a bunch of stuff to eat!"

Down they went into the kitchen, Sarah actually hungry, although she was tired as the sun was starting to set over the estuary. Although there was time before it got dark, at least it was warm still, hot enough that she had worked up one hell of a sweat moving those cans.

Each step left dirty foot steps behind and Liz let out pleased giggles walking ahead of Sarah, who was getting a solid eyeful of her boss' ass. Liz really had large *assets* and even tried to show them off at work. Obviously nowhere near as often (although once she showed up to work in a panic in shorts nearly as short and a top even more cut than this once, and that got stares). Still she had never really looked before like this. And it became clear that Liz was showing off to her new 'target'.

They sat down in the kitchen/Bar. "So, you wanna maybe fuck your boss?" She asked. "Cause that's something that... I was gonna say was rare, but honestly a lot of people fuck me. I try to find them. Fucked my siblings, and their significant others. That was fun." She giggled.

Yeah, she wasn't even subtle. "I have thought about it. At this point. I mean I'm kinda willing to share a bed with you but... That's about it for the moment."

"Ok, but what if you wet the bed with me?"

Sarah looked at a cup of booze Liz had poured for her. She drank some. "Sounds good to me."

"Great, that's... mmm... 1500." She said after a moment. "So try and hold for a bit."

Sarah looked at her glass and downed it. "No more booze for the night, but gimme more to drink. If I'm gonna wet the bed, its gonna be fuckin soaked."

Liz laughed as the door was knocked on. "Ah! Dinner." She hummed. "Hold on."

She got up and walked to the door, Sarah quietly walked behind her and watched from around a corner. A girl in short shorts with a not at all modest shirt was there with several bags of food. Liz was very casual with the girl, chatting about some as she took in bag after bag. The girl looked into the library stuck out her tongue and laughed. When Liz turned around the girl slapped her on the ass with a smack and laughed before going off.

Liz saw Sarah and winked. "Like I said, more than a few people fuck the woman paying them." She said. "Wanna get some bags?"

"Why so many?" Sarah asked.

"Well, you saw I said garbage was cool. So what is this but more garbage in the making. My friend Terri does this and lemme tell you its genius. She's a genius."

"Friend?"

"I have rich horny disgusting friends. We bond over nasty kinks and being far too rich for our own good." She said. "You may also forgive me if I masturbate in bed."

"Look I may do that yet." Sarah said. "That or on the couch here. The one by the window with some water damage."

"Oooh, sounds fun, go ahead. We'll eat first then have fun~"

And eat they did. Liz opened up about twelve assorted containers of food, and picked out what she wanted, and let Sarah pick out her meal. The two ate in relative quiet and peace. However when done Liz then began to throw food around, and Sarah joined in. They got in a bit of a food fight with each girl getting some food on them. Panting, turned on, and happy when finished Sarah did as she said she would and walked to a couch by the part of the house that was more water damaged.

Sarah sat down and undid her Jeans, which were still nasty, now stained with shit, piss, and food too. Her panties were disgusting and yet Sarah was still turned on. She got to work, rubbing her clit as she found herself and worked up even now. She was soon heaving and panting. Before too long she was cumming, feeling pleasure wash over her as she hit a big orgasm. She kept on going for about half an hour. At the end she was tired and sweaty. She looked around to find that Liz had left. Sarah chose to get up, legs sore from a workout she hadn't hit well, since the last time she had indulged her filth kink, and got several drinks. She was getting paid to piss the bed later.

With the drink done (a few times over) she went to the master bedroom. There she found her boss deep in the throes of passion, toys shoved in her pussy, her asshole and laying all over the bed. She was working her holes with her hands soaked in sweat and filth. She panted hard as she came again.

"Amazing. I need to get my phone from my car." Sarah said.

Liz panted as she looked up. "You wanna take a video? I can keep going a bit longer." Her voice was hoarse but she had a smile on her face. "You were having so much fun I wanted to have mine."

"No, I'm good. You want me to wait or?"

"No, lemme just..." She pulled out a dildo from each hole, then beads from her ass, a bullet vibe and then another good moan as some shit left her ass and hit the bed. "I am gonna get a drink." She said as she sat up.

"Go ahead. I'm gonna pass out, I may have tired myself out."

"Sure, I might have done the same." Liz said laughing as she got up and walked, surprisingly steady on her feet. Sarah only now noticed how solid Liz's thighs were.

Sarah was gonna fuck her later. Still she let Liz leave, getting a whiff of Liz's unique stench. Sweat, shit, piss, arousal, and a mix of garbage. She got slightly aroused, but her body ached for rest. So she climbed into bed. She was fairly tired. But as she did she remembered the money. So she squatted on the bed, realizing she had her shoes on still. She didn't care too much as first pissed, then shit herself before climbing under the sheets.

Liz returned forty minutes later and climbed under with Sarah, as she did she felt the wet spot and laughed a content laugh. She then cuddled up to Sarah's ass, and rubbed against her bulge, and began to piss herself too.

This weekend would be a mess.

12