All Comments on 'A Dirty Family Christmas'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Good one again

And side note.

I really hate summer here. Too bloody hot. Don't even start on the humidity.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Scandalous...& exciting, forbidden, led by grandma!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot is hot

Nice story, well executed. And to be honest, summer is the best time for nudity anywhere. Good job

satabdisatabdiover 5 years ago
Nice

But too fast,you could proceed with shyness & romance & with more chapters. In this regard I request you to publish a multi chapter basis family saga in which the family members will marry each other and will be impregnated. Being an Indian I prefer that the characters would be Indian , like Grams & Grampa as Rupadebi & Rameshbabu , only son & daughter-in-law as Ramenbabu & Rachanadebi, widow daughter Swastika with a 5 month son, Raju as Rachanadebi's only son, Kalu as their boy-servant. The family is very religious minded and the marriage will take place in their massive Worship-room in front of almighty God. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What do you mean "non-decimal people"?!

I think you mean non-metric people. The imperial scale still uses decimals. 5 stars despite that slight on math. :)

statispro1statispro1over 5 years ago
Great story.

Had a nice buildup. The end was a little rushed (would have liked to have Mom taking on the sons described in detail) but worth five stars easy. Wouldn’t mind seeing these characters again.

rodavrodavover 5 years ago
Exciting

Exciting incest orgy.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Everyone in this family is looking forward to next Christmas

Christmas traditions are shared by many families. However, not like this dirty one.

Perhaps next year, they will invite the neighbors to join their tradition. The more the merrier.

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
Nailed it

That’s pretty much how viagra works. Especially if your unknowingly slipped some during a Family vacation and all the white you have had desires for an incestuos fuck orgy with three generations of your Fam. I’d say thats pretty spot on! Hell, throw some meth in there and all the guys would do each other too! (Apparently a side effect of meth is it turns you into an instant flaming cock servant) who knew...

Love your shit Nikki! Dig Men at Work too! :)

“Ghost’s appear and faaaade away...”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Nice work

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 5 years ago
HOT

That was pretty fucking sexy. Read that in class and my cock didn't need any viagra to stay hard during that story. Can't wait to read more of your sexy incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spoiled me with your previous work...

Unfortunately, you got me used to better writing... Sorry, but compared to your previous stories (Nikki Dark being my all-time favourite author here), this one falls a little short... Maybe because of the inclusion of grand-parents, or the lack of story-building. I understand this is something quickly thrown together (and as such, it's still pretty good!), and I was pleasantly surprised to see something new on your page, but was not up to the usual hype...

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
So much . .

FUN!!! Keep writing these fun, sexy shorts! You did a great job!

spud1212spud1212about 5 years ago
Little Gem

Love this story!!

Deeply erotic and you manage to say in a few sentences more than many writers say in whole paragraphs.

I love your other work but, please, keep writing these little gems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Entertaining!

....And funny. I like this family - especially the narrator!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel?

This is the hottest story I ever read, please do a sequel!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
A true quicki...

... But still pretty hot. I doubt that there will be any waiting until Christmas with three brothers and a dad. I'm guessing Mom & Chelsea are going to have full dance cards all year.

hannahsolo0405hannahsolo0405over 3 years ago

Loved the story. Fast, fun and hot. Lots of cum too, perfect.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago
Fun story

I really enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favorite story on this site.

Could we please get a follow up?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Dirty Family Christmas:" - Eighteen Year Old Chelsea, Her Mother, Jenny and Father, Phil and Three Older Brothers, Jeff, Bill and Peter and Her Uncle, Stu and Her Paternal Grandparents.

At first I was reserved about reading this incest-laden, three generational holiday fuck-fest. However, I decided to stick my toe into (no pun intended) the water and was pleased with the results! After intently and reluctantly reading the full incestuous fuck-fest, I found there is much levity and humor, even with a large degree of family honor of the Holiday festivities! After reading, I found the hardest parts of the story to digest, was the keeping track of the contortion bodies of who was fucking, eating and/or blowing whom.

The reason I gave the story five (5) stars is because I only use the highest method of satisfaction, i.e., five (5) stars on Literotica, is when there is an incest or heterosexual family impregnation; Chelsea, in my mind is the mother of the fourth (4th) generation that will begin within the next nine months, although the author/writer did not definitively imply she is pregnant, in my mind she pregnant by her father, Phil!

The bottom line is, I DID thoroughly enjoy this story. The families use of humor, levity and total blood-kin participation made it easier for me to accept the story as written. Writer 'nikki_2021 has done a fabulous job of writing a great, festive family's traditional holiday celebration! She has shown that an incest family can honor their lifestyle with dignity and humor.....while retaining family-kin participation. I must say, a Fabulous Product Written and Delivered!!!!! My apologizes for the lengthy "soap-box!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Setting new traditions is a wonderful thing.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 3 years ago

Lots of fucking and sucking, with some humor thrown in. It's a 5

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

It’s nice when everyone gets a Christmas present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy fuck lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought after reading the disclaimer that I’d be O. K. with the stretch of how Viagra works, but it kept going way too far & went from fantasy to absurd.

I’ll stretch & vote 2 stars. Just unbelievable.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you can write more stories like this, could you make it a tradition for ALL holidays?

The_allegory_manThe_allegory_manabout 2 years ago

Now that sounds like a challenge! A seasonal tradition for every family holiday. Mother;s day, Father's day, etc.

Then there's National secretaries day and postal day.

I could keep going, but I'll leave some for those who follow.

Well done. I wasn't distracted by spelling and grammar mistakes. Did consider some sort of diagram to keep track of who was doing who, when and with who.

ECTLarryECTLarryabout 2 years ago

This is crazy wonderful! It might not ever happen but it is pretty exciting. Grams went to some lengths for everyone to have a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My Kind Of Kinky Granny! No Ass to Mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty wild. We had a tradition called soup nite, when the whole family would gather every Friday for dinner.

Once a week sounds like fun.

5*

Tc

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

I gave 4* as this is a bit farther down the ridiculous scale then my personal preference and the potentially risky pregnancy in any story is not my cup of tea.

However, as you said at the beginning, it is a fun little story and to suspend disbelief so it was worth the 4*.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterover 1 year ago

THIS was the best reed? Hell id love 2 have this happen in real life, OOOYES??

MrBill36MrBill36over 1 year ago
Family Togetherness

My Mom, Mother-in-law and wife all have nipples at their knees but reading this tale makes me think of all the fun we might have had.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Next to having a threesome, double penetrating a female is next I’m sure. Tad on the extreme, but a fabulous read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was friggin funny - and very sexy! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely fab family orgy. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, especially incestuous fucking and sucking. Just love multi fucking, where I am eating one cunt while fucking another and some times fingering a third. Absolutely fabulous totally drunk on cunt juice, love to watch the girls 69ing. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Crazy Aussie Christmas. Must have been a New South Welshman who wrote this. Mad bunch in that state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11974 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...