A Dirty Family Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,957 Followers

Jeff moaned and sounded pained. I felt sorry for him and returned my attention to the task at hand (well at mouth really), sucking up and down on his cock until he filled my mouth with his warm seed. I sucked and swallowed until there was none left, but just like with Peter and the others, he was still hard from the Viagra even after he'd cum. The only one of the men that didn't seem permanently aroused was Gramps. He'd managed to nod off in his chair while all the sucking was going on around him!

"It would be nice if one of you boys would look after your sister, you know," Grams said out of the blue. "It's not nice to leave her to do all this work and not even give her an orgasm."

"Look after her?" Jeff asked.

"Oh come on, you can't be that naïve," Grams laughed. "Show them how it goes, Phil."

Dad looked around and realised that Mum was too preoccupied blowing her brother-in-law to be part of the exchange, then looked to me. "Would you like that, Chelsea?"

"Yes Dad, I would," I replied. Having sucked two of my brothers to orgasm, I was pretty damned horny, and a lot less concerned than originally about what the rest of my family might think. Dad made his way across the pool, pulled my not-quite thong completely off, and lifted me up onto the edge of the pool just like my brothers had been sitting. My bikini top was uncomfortable after Grams had pulled on it, so I pulled on one of the ties and tossed it aside, baring my breasts completely.

"Fuck, your tits are hot, sis," Peter said, staring at them.

"Thanks Peter," I giggled. Dad's hands pushed my knees gently apart and I spread them for him, lifting my heels out of the water to rest on the edge as well, my bald pussy displayed for him.

"Beautiful, just like your mother's," he purred, his fingers running down my inner thighs lovingly. I gasped when they traced over my bald labia, up and down, then one finger slipped between my lips a fraction, tracing through the juices that were starting to leak. Then Dad dipped his head between my legs and licked from the bottom of my slit right up the middle and over my clit. God, it felt good. I leaned back on my hands and lifted my feet over Dad's shoulders as he started eating my pussy earnestly while my brothers all watched.

Grams moved in beside Dad and reached in front of him. She'd obviously started stroking his still hard cock, causing him to moan into my pussy, sending vibrations through my clit, prompting a few moans of my own.

"Fuck, watching this kind of father-daugher bonding isn't helping this thing go down at all," Bill complained, tugging on his cock right next to me.

"Then get on your knees and stick it in my mouth, Bill," I told him, deciding on the spot that I may as well suck all of my brothers, having blown two of them already. Bill quickly knelt up next to me, his rock hard erection straining before him. I turned my head and took him in my mouth, sucking hungrily.

"Chels, can I feel your tit please?" Jeff asked from the other side of me.

"Sure," I mumbled around Bill's cock and nodded my head a little. Instantly a hand was on my tit, squeezing and lifting and pulling. It was awesome. I was fast approaching orgasm, and letting Bill plunge his cock in and out of my mouth. I could feel his urgency and need in how hard and fast he was thrusting at my mouth, his cock hitting the back of my throat. I didn't care. I felt that wonderful surge through my body and then I came, shaking and squealing as Dad's tongue worked my clit furiously.

Bill just kept pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and a few moments later, he too exploded. He'd pulled back though, and even though I managed to get some of it in my mouth, he hit my cheek and tits as well. Jeff quickly let go of my tit so he wouldn't get any yucky man-cum on his hand.

"Now that's better," Grams said with a grin when she saw Bill explode all over me. I lay back on the paved surround of the pool, my body shaking lightly in the aftermath of my orgasm. I closed my eyes against the bright sun and lost myself in the subsiding pleasure. I heard the sounds of people moving around, but I gave them no thought until I felt a mouth start licking Bill's cum from my tit. Startled, I opened my eyes to see Grams doing it!

"Holy fuck, Grams!" Peter exclaimed when he saw what she was doing.

"Well, it's not polite to leave cum all over your sister, and I can't imagine any of you homophobes cleaning up Bill's mess." I gasped as she latched onto my nipple and gave it a good hard suck. "Now, if someone could please stick a cock in my pussy, I'd really appreciate it. I know you're going to need the relief, so someone please get on with it."

The men all looked at one another, clearly trying to decide who was going to step up to the plate... or rather the pussy.

"Ah fuck it," Jeff declared. I was amazed. I think everyone was.

"Good boy," Grams said delightedly, "but let's get a bit more comfortable." She demanded that I go with her and she laid me out on a sun lounge, then knelt over the top of me and resumed sucking on my tits. They were well clean of cum, but that didn't seem to be any reason for her to stop. She told Jeff to climb up behind her and pound her pussy. She started rocking on top of me, her somewhat droopy tits rubbing against my belly while her face was mashed into mine. I looked over her shoulder to see Jeff with his eyes closed, his hands on Grandma's hips, slamming his cock in and out of her.

"Pull it out, Jeff," Grams moaned after a few minutes. Jeff stopped and slipped his cock from her pussy. I could see he was puzzled. "Now stick it inside Chelsea. Fuck your sister, Jeff."

"What?" I asked reflexively.

"Just take it and enjoy it," Grams said, stepping aside. Jeff stood poised above me and he looked down at my body with pure lust scrawled across his face. His cock strained towards my love passage, the sunlight glistening off Gram's juices. With her encouragement, he thrust his cock into my pussy and I gave a cry of pleasure as he speared inside.

I heard movement behind me and saw Mum approaching, Uncle Stu close behind her. His cock was still hard, even though Mum must have relieved him.

"Now that is a sexy sight," Uncle Stu said, looking down at me splayed out beneath my brother while he fucked me. Mum almost said something, but then shook her head and instead went off to the pool where Dad, Peter and Bill were all complaining that their erections didn't seem to be subsiding and how their cocks and balls still ached for release.

"Okay, you three come over to the lawn with me," I heard Mum say, shortly followed by the sounds of them leaving the pool. "Since anything and everything seems to be on the table today and anything goes, I'll take care of all three of you. Phil, lie on your back."

Jeff paused and we both looked over to where Dad was laying down on a towel on the grass. Mum finally shucked off her swimsuit, then mounted his cock before telling my two other brothers to feed her their cocks. One knelt on either side of her while she turned her head left and right, alternately sucking one, then the other.

While we paused to watch, Grandma shocked us again by grabbing Jeff's cock, pulling it out of my pussy and sucking on it! She hoovered down his length a couple of times and then told him to fill me up with cum. Jeff started thrusting enthusiastically while Grams moved behind him and leaned her body against him over and over as if she were using him to fuck me. I spread my legs wide for him, and soon he was grunting and groaning while I felt his load being emptied deep in my cunt. He held himself inside me until he had given me everything, then lifted himself off of me. Grams was on him in a second, sucking his dirty cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat until it was clean.

He stepped out of the way and I went to sit up, but Grams told me to stay where I was, pushing me back onto the sunlounge with a hand on my tit. She knelt between my legs and started eating my pussy! She sucked and licked at Jeff's cum when it started to seep out from inside me, and when she wasn't getting any more, she attacked my clit until I had another orgasm! I lost myself in the pleasure of it, my eyes closed, and not even thinking about the fact that my Grandmother was eating my brother's cum out of my sopping wet pussy.

When I'd become so sensitive I couldn't take her attentions anymore, I looked over to where Mum was still mounted on Dad's cock and working on Peter and Bill with her mouth. Uncle Stu had moved over to watch, and then leaned down behind her and touched her shoulder.

"Seems you have a spare hole here, Jenny," he said, kneeling in behind her.

"You may as well fill it up then," Mum groaned. This I had to see! I'd never tried anal, never even thought about anal while there was a cock in my pussy! By the time I'd made my way across to where the especially dirty action was happening, Uncle Stu already had half his cock up her bum.

"Now that looks like fun," Grams said gleefully as she watched Mum getting double penetrated. She wandered over to where Gramps was snoozing and started sucking his cock to wake him up. "Come on, you old coot, you're missing out on all the fun," she scolded him when he stirred. It was funny how wide Grandpa's eyes went when he took in everything that was going on.

"Hey Chelsea, why don't you come give your Gramps a thrill and show him those fabulous tits," Grams called over to me. I walked over and stood next to his chair, naked as the day I was born. Grams was sucking his cock and Grandpa reached out and played with my tits.

"God they're fabulous, Chelsea," he complimented me. With everything else that was happening, I didn't even bat an eyelid when he leaned up and started sucking on my nipple.

"Think you could slide that nice tight teen pussy on his old pecker as a happy little Christmas present, Chelsea?" Grams asked me between sucks of his cock.

"I guess so, if you don't mind," I replied, looking down at his cock. It was hard and a reasonable size. At the end of the day it was just a cock, so it wouldn't really matter. Grandma had me face him and squat over him while she guided his cock into my pussy. His hands went straight for my big tits again as I eased my way down.

"You're such a sexy young thing, Chelsea," Grandma said, taking control of one of my tits. As she squeezed it with her left hand, her right hand slid down the small of my back and cupped my ass cheek. I gave a little squeal when I felt her finger start teasing my asshole!

"Ever had a cock in here Chelsea?" she asked me.

"No Grams, not yet," I replied, squirming as her finger started to work inside my sphincter.

"Hey you two, time for you to give your Grandma a Christmas present," Grams called out to Bill and Peter. They reluctantly stepped away from Mum and the blow job they were each receiving.

Grams told Bill to lay on his back like our Dad had, and then she lowered herself over him with a satisfied groan. She took a bit longer to get into position than Mum had, but then her knees weren't as young as they'd once been either. I had been impressed with how well she'd managed kneeling while giving out blow jobs earlier.

"Right, now you, Peter. You're going to go over and grab the lube that's under my towel and once you've got everything nice and slippery, you're going to stick that nice hard young cock up your Grams' bum."

"You have lube?" Mum protested, overhearing Grams' instructions.

"Oh shush, you had no problem at all."

"Get me some of that lube first Peter, then your Uncle Stu can fuck my butt like he means it," Mum demanded

Peter found the tube in question, gave it to Uncle Stu for a moment, then brought it back. He slathered it over his cock and inside Grandma's butt, and then knelt down behind her.

"Let me turn around, Gramps," I suggested, wanting to be able to see my brothers double-teaming Grandma. I swivelled around so I was facing Gramps' feet and the rest of the yard. He complained a bit that I'd removed his access to my tits, but when I felt him probing my asshole with a finger, I figured he was going to put up with the trade-off.

Before long Peter was buried up Grandma's back passage and sliding enthusiastically in and out while she talked up a storm, telling anyone who was listening how good it was to have two young studs' cocks double teaming her.

I heard Uncle Stu cry out along with Mum, and figured he'd filled her ass with spunk. He pulled out and left Mum riding Dad until she came hard. Uncle Stu went to the garden hose and started washing off his cock, which still hadn't deflated. I watched my brothers doing Grams while I bounced up and down on Grandpa's cock. He was grunting and groaning beneath me and then suddenly just grabbed hold of my hips and slammed me down on him. I squealed as I felt his cum explode inside me.

I stood up again and cupped a hand to my sex when Gramps' cum started to leak out.

Not long after that, Grandma gave a wail and her body started shaking as she orgasmed. Peter couldn't take any more and pumped her butt full of cum, closely followed by Bill filling her pussy.

"Oh boy, do I need a drink and a rest after that!" Grandma said happily when she'd disengaged from the two boys and staggered to her feet. She went and sat next to Grandpa, lovingly resting a hand on his thigh as they looked out over their yard.

There there was justme, Mum and five men with rock hard cocks. It took two hours for the Viagra to finally wear off of everyone, and during that time I took all my brothers, my Dad and my Uncle in my pussy, one after the other. Every one of them filled me with their cum.

Mum fucked and sucked them all too, even taking each of them in her butt at some point. I didn't let any of them do that to me, despite Grandma encouraging them to. I'd decided I had to keep something reserved for another time!

Eventually we were all sitting around the pool, exhausted but still naked, sipping on drinks, this time without any Viagra!,

"I guess we're going to have to do something about breaking into the house," Dad suggested when he got bitten by a mosquito.

"Why should we break in, when we can just use the key?" Grandma laughed. "It's in that pot-plant there by the door." Everyone burst out laughing. We were all beyond the point of caring about what could have been.

We cleaned up, moved inside and picked at the leftovers from lunch for dinner.

"You know this has the feel of tradition to it," Grandpa suggested.

"Tradition?" Mum asked indignantly. "It's only ever happened once, and I don't see it ever happening again!"

"Every tradition only happens once the first time it happens," Grandma pointed out. "And old Ted ain't getting off the Viagra anytime soon. I'm not saying we should do it all the time, but tell me this: isn't the best Christmas you've ever had? Who knows, maybe by next year I'll be able to talk you into eating Chelsea's pussy, 'cause you sure missed out today."

Everyone laughed at the look on Mum's face. She never said she wouldn't, though.

On the way home, I sat quietly in the back of the car. I was hoping I'd remembered to take my pill that morning. Imagine if I got pregnant. Not only would I join my Mum and Grandma in getting pregnant at 18, but I wouldn't have a freaking clue whose baby it would be! All I would know was that I'd be due around September!

Christmas had taken on a whole new level of interest for me. I wondered if I'd make it all the way through to next year before I felt the need to entertain my brothers again. After all, as I'd left, Grandma had slipped me a couple of Grandpa's little blue pills. Just in case I wanted to have some fun!

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,957 Followers
12