A Dirty Girl - Cleaned Up

Story Info
A Dirty Girl meets her lady friend again.
4.3k words
4.73
5.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to my story, "A Dirty Girl". Sally meets up with Joanne and joins her in her hotel room.

All characters are over the age of eighteen and all consenting adults.

I hope you enjoy!

* * (* * *

This happened a couple of years after the time I wrote about before. I called that story, "Dirty Girl" and I told you about the time a pretty woman picked me up at the diner and how we went to the quarry to have sex. I guess I could pretty it up and say we were making love or something, but it was just really good sex. I'd had some experiences with other girls before that, mainly kissing and some touching and feeling, but I was mostly dating boys I met at school or in 4H or FFA or something.

I like boys and what they have. I gave up being a virgin by the time I graduated high school and did it with a few guys I liked, but most of my fantasies seemed to be about doing stuff with girls.

I went to college at the State A&M right after high school. I enrolled as an Ag major and that meant I took a lot of classes on biology, chemistry, ecology, and so on. It's more work than people think. I mean, Ag is a lot more than just pushing a seed in the ground and waiting for it to come up.

I met a girl named Samantha in my freshman year who was also a farm girl and we got really close and eventually started making out and spending nights together. I think that started when we watched a stallion covering a mare and it turned both of us on like you wouldn't believe. We ended up in her room (she had a single!) And got undressed and took a shower together and we started making out. We ended up fingering each other for the rest of the day and it was good.

We spent more time together and even talked about getting an apartment together in our next year at school. That fell apart when she decided to go to a different school as pre-Vet and I just stayed on at State. I did fool around with a few other girls, but nobody really tripped my trigger. That wasn't such a bad thing. My grades could have been better during my year with Samantha and now I could buckle down and study.

We kept in touch and she said the same thing. She got better grades and wasn't dating at all while she tried to get into Vet school.

I've never been into makeup and jewelry and fashion and stuff, but I'm still happy to be a girl. One of the guys I hung with said I was the "Girl Next Door". I didn't mind that. It was pretty much the way I thought of myself. I can work as hard as the guys and almost lift as much as they do, but I like cleaning up and putting on a dress now and then. My Dad encouraged me to dress nicely for special occasions and he always told me how good I looked when I did.

Besides, I was most attracted to the same type of girl. I loved seeing cute cowgirls in their tight jeans, boots, and cowgirl hats. I think that was a big part of what I liked about rodeos and the county fair. I made a lot of friends, but it's tough to find a girl who likes sex with other girls there. I don't think there are less bi and lesbian girls raised on farms and ranches. It's just that same-sex relations are really frowned on in that setting. We always had to be careful who we tried to get with.

Anyway, this story is supposed to be about something different. Remember I told you about Joanne, the woman who seduced me? After I seen her at the diner, I kept my eyes peeled for her, but she never showed up in our town again. Of course, it's easy to miss someone when you spend all of your life doing chores on the farm and don't get into town much.

In my sophomore year, I was elected President of our local college chapter of Future Farmers of America. It kept me busy, but it was fun, too. The end-of-the-year event was an awards banquet in which various students and faculty were recognized for their extraordinary efforts during the year.

I managed to coordinate reserving the ballroom at the Student Center, catering with the school's dietary department, a committee to decorate the room, the awards, seating charts, and all the trivia that goes into such an event. I had a committee working with me, mostly comprised of girls from our school. I'd always noticed it was as hard to get the guys involved in that kind of thing as it was to get them into cleaning up after meetings. They always felt it was girls' work, even if we were working as hard as they at everything else. When I'm Queen of the Universe...

The members of the club were told to either dress in FFA standard blacks or they could dress more nicely if they wanted. It was about 50:50 when the night came. Half of the girls wore the traditional shirt, tie, jacket, and skirt and hose. The rest wore nice dresses or western slack/top outfits.

As the President and MC, I decided to wear a really nice dress I'd bought and had never had the chance to wear. It is navy blue with little white polka dots and it has a criss cross top, a nice vee neckline, and cap sleeves. It's nipped in at the waist to really show off what bustline I have and it has a really fun, flowing skirt that hits just at my knees. It's made in a light fabric that moves so nicely around my legs. When I tried it on, I gave it an experimental twirl in front of the mirror. It flew out so nicely, but it didn't show off anything that would embarrass me. It just felt like I didn't have anything on at all. A bit naughty, really. I wore a pretty lacy bra and panty set, beige thigh high stockings and a pair of navy pumps. I felt very feminine in that dress and I even put on a little makeup for the occasion.

I didn't have much time to enjoy the feeling. By the time I got to the ballroom (early!), chaos was the disorder of the day. I spent the entire time reorganizing things. By the time things started, though, I was able to relax a bit and even joke around a little from the podium as we gave out awards.

Our keynote speaker was supposed to be the Dean of the Ag school, but he had to back out at the last minute. He found a substitute, though. He invited the Vice President of the biggest Ag lender to come speak. The VP was a little late, so I dragged things out a little until one of my assistants whispered in my ear that the speaker was here. She gave me her card and I looked it over. Her name was Joanne Matthews and her title was Senior Vice President for Agricultural Lending.

I looked up just in time to be very surprised by a smiling face I recognized.

"Sally, it's so nice to see you again!"

I almost bobbled that totally, but I managed to keep my cool. "H-hi, Ms. Matthews, thank you so much for coming to speak to us."

She took my hand and squeezed it gently in hers and whispered in my ear, "You clean up really pretty, dear. I'd love to chat with you after the banquet. I booked a room here since I can't get a flight out until tomorrow. I hope you have a little time for an old friend."

I was as flustered as can be. I could feel the tingling beginning in my panties and I'm sure I was turning as red as a beet. I collected myself as best I could and I moved to the lectern.

"All right, guys, settle down. Our speaker is here and I want to hear what she has to say about money and Ag. Please sit down and we'll get started."

After some rustling of chairs and such, I smiled at the group. "I want to introduce Ms. Matthews. She's the Senior Vice President in charge of Agricultural Lending at the largest Ag bank in North America. She has degrees in Agronomy and an MBA from a really good school. She's also a ranch girl from this area. Please make her welcome. I think she'll be open to questions after her talk, OK?"

I turned the microphone over to Joanne, who lightly caressed my hand. I couldn't believe how quickly she turned me on. My panties were starting to get moist.

I sat, my legs crossed and my skirt modestly gathered about them, facing her. She was a total professional in her speech, addressing us as if we were professionals in the field, rather than raw students. She had the group in her hands from the start. She had a gift for making abstract economics principles easy to understand and to relate them to what we do in the dirt. She also told us of her own experiences growing up on a ranch. She looked like a powerful businesswoman, but she could really talk the talk to us Ag kids.

She finished up in about an hour and fielded questions for about another forty minutes, until the students ran out of things to ask. Dessert had been served before supper, so the conference catering staff began to clean things up. There were a few students left, including my assistant and we just agreed to finish things up in the morning.

Joanne was waiting patiently for me and I finally sat down next to her. I didn't know what to say, but I'm sure I blushed a bright shade of red by that time.

"It's so nice to see you, dear. You look just wonderful in that dress. You really do clean up nicely."

I giggled. "I thought you preferred dirty girls."

She took my hand in hers and put it on her knee. "I prefer farm girls. Girls who know how to work and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. I think you know how tough it can be to find a girl to date in our little society, but I want to reassure you that there are some wonderful women among us who really like the company of others of our gender. I knew I preferred girls when I was in high school, but I didn't actually find one to date until I was a sophomore in college. I fell in love with her, but she ended up getting pregnant and marrying one of the guys in our group. I found another girl in college and then I met somebody special in grad school. I would have married her, you know, but..."

She looked sad and I raised my eyebrows to see if she'd say more. "She died in an accident and I just concentrated on my career after that."

"That sounds so sad!"

She smiled at me. "It is, hon, but that's life. You take the bad with the good.

"How about you? Are you dating anybody special?"

"No, not really. I've done some things with a couple of girls I like, but it was just kissing and a little boobie play. I got to finger one and she liked it a lot."

She cocked her head to the side. "Any boys?"

"I've dated a few, but all they want is to fuck me and I figured out I only want girls to do that. I was even thinking of joining the LGBTQ club here to see if I could meet somebody interesting, but I'm not sure about that group. They're just so ignorant and most of them are Socialists and that's just stupid. I'd love to find a conservative woman like you who knows what she's about and wants to fuck a little farm girl."

Her smile broadened. "Oh? Does my little farm girl need some attention?"

I was breathing a little harder. "This little farm girl needs to get laid. It's been a while since a beautiful city woman swept me off my feet and into her Jeep to fuck me."

She was so close. I could taste her breath and smell her perfume. She had on the same scent she was wearing the day she seduced me. I wanted to kiss her so badly...

I think she wanted me, too. I could see her nipples pushing her silk blouse and I realized mine were pushing the top of my dress nicely. She was licking her lips and I was wishing I could be the girl licking and kissing those lips for her.

She sat up and pulled a pen out of her purse. She handed me a card from a local hotel chain on which she'd written her room number. "I'd love it if you were to come knocking on my door in a half hour or so. If you do, please wear that dress. It looks just delicious on you, dear."

She touched my knee through my dress and squeezed my hand. "I hope you'll come join me. I can't think of anybody better to enjoy a few hours with."

She stood to go and I watched her walk away. She definitely still has a nice butt.

- - - - -

I was tremendously turned on. I couldn't remember the last time my panties were so soaked with my girl juices. I was also nervous as hell. I was sitting in the lobby of the hotel, dithering ineffectually. It surely wasn't my first rodeo and I missed being with other girls. I was never really nervous with them, but somehow Joanne was different, more serious in a way, almost like I was teetering on the edge of a big decision. Hell, I was going to get laid and I'd needed that for months.

I almost didn't go to her room. One of my friends spotted me on her way out and stopped to chat for a minute. "Got a hot date?"

I tried to shake off the dazed feeling Joanne had induced in me. "No, not really. I was just going to meet somebody for a coffee. Like I need coffee so late at night."

We giggled and chatted about the club, the banquet, and a couple of other things. I finally looked at my watch. "Well, he's late, so I think I'll go to the ladies' room and go home."

My friend looked at me sympathetically. "Yeah, I know what it's like to be stood up. He's not a serious boyfriend prospect or anything? You don't seem to date much."

I silently thanked her for the opening. "No, just a friend. I've been working real serious on my schooling. I think I might apply for grad school, so no time for boys."

She gave my hand a little squeeze. "Call me some time, Sally. I won't stand you up for coffee."

She winked and touched my knee as she got up to go. I watched her as she left and smiled back when she gave me one over her shoulder. I got one of those little power surges in my puss when I'm tuned on. I got the distinct impression she was hitting on me. I didn't mind that at all. She's a real pretty blonde with a cute figure. She was wearing traditional blacks. Her skirt fit her hips nicely and I liked how they moved as she walked.

I got up to go see Joanne and rode the elevator up to her floor and, seeing nobody in the hallway, I walked to her door and knocked. The little spy hole darkened for a second and she opened her door and grinned from ear to ear. She closed the door behind me and pulled me into her arms for a lovely, deep, romantic kiss.

"It's such a lovely surprise to see you here, Sally. You know, our little tryst is one of my favorite things to think of when I masturbate. I can't tell you how many lovely orgasms you've given me in the past couple of years."

I blushed even more darkly. "Joanne, the day you seduced me is the focus of my masturbation more than anything else. Seeing you here, tonight, is..."

She silenced me with another wonderful kiss and led me to the sofa. She had booked one of those little suites on her own. The most our chapter would have been able to afford would have been a simple double queen sized room. She wore a very pretty skirt suit that probably cost her more than my college tuition. The fabric was amazing and so were her legs. She wore beautiful silk stockings. They felt amazing when I finally touched her there as we made out.

She opened her legs for me, as far as her pencil skirt would allow, and I gratefully took advantage of her offer, caressing her inner thighs softly as we kissed. I loved finding that little stretch of bare skin between the top of her stocking and her panties. Her panties were just soaked and that was the validation I'd hoped to find. Gently touching the fabric of her panties, she began to moan softly.

Her hands were not idle. She had me in a warm clinch, but her hand wandered over my back down to my butt. I moaned in response, eliciting a gentle giggle from Jo. "Do you like that, love?"

I covered her mouth with mine, caressing her tongue with mine and enjoying her taste and the smell of her perfume.

"Jo, you've got to tell me what scent you're wearing. You had it on when we met the first time you seduced me and it's the most delicious thing I ever smelled."

She chuckled gently. "I'm glad you like it, Sally. I'll have a bottle sent to you. Make sure I have your address, okay?"

I nuzzled her neck, licked her with the tip of my tongue, and made happy noises as we made out.

Her hands got busy behind me. She unzipped my dress and made to stand up. I couldn't resist the temptation. I unbuttoned her silk blouse, revealing a beautiful lacy bra. I straightened up, allowing her to finish taking my dress off of me. I was insanely pleased she took good care to hang it up in the closet. All the guys I'd dated tended to treat my clothes like some kind of throw-aways. I don't have a lot of money for clothing, so the fact she treated my things as carefully as I did made me happier.

I slid her blouse down her arms behind her and, grinning like a fool, I hung it up in her closet, too. She had stood up and I was just blown away by her beauty. Her figure was magical. She looked like a girl in her late teens. Wrapping her up again, I caressed her back and found the clasp of her bra, which I gently undid, pulling her bra off of her arms, exposing her wonderful breasts. I laid her bra over the back of the chair at her desk and she smiled as she relieved me of mine, too. "You seem to have grown a little since the last time we met, Dear."

I looked at myself self-consciously. "Yeah, I've gained a cup size and a dress size since last time."

"You look perfect to me, Dear girl. I shouldn't call you 'girl'. You're a mature woman now and I can't believe how much more sexy you are than the dirty little girl I seduced at the quarry."

I took a deep breath, looking her up and down. "Sweet Jo, you look just as wonderful as you did that time. I can't believe we're making out together again. I must have died and gone to heaven."

I leaned in to give her a kiss on her lips, her nose, and her cheeks. We cuddled a little more, her hand cupping my little ass cheek. I couldn't resist the temptation to cup her cute butt, too. I found the button and zipper of her skirt and unfastened it, easing her skirt dow her thighs and kneeling as I did. She steadied herself with a touch on my shoulder and I retrieved her skirt as carefully as I'd done her other things.

I kneeled down in front of her again, holding the backs of her thighs as I nuzzled her perfect mons, placing kisses up and down her slit, pulling her closer. She sighed and opened her legs for me. I couldn't refuse her invitation. I began licking her pussy through her panties, reveling in the taste and aroma of her arousal. She tolerated this attention until she began to get unsteadily to her feet.

"Sally, I have to sit down. Better, I want to lie down and give you everything you want. Please take me, Darling Sally. I'm all yours, dearest lover."

I walked her backwards to her bed and held on as she sat and then swung her legs onto the bed. I couldn't resist taking her Louboutin pumps off and putting them into the closet with her other things.

I simply couldn't resist the temptation. I began kissing and licking her feet through her stockings. I slipped her big toe into my mouth and sucked it as I caressed her leg. Her moans told me I was on the right track. I kept that up until I simply had to begin kissing and licking her thighs up to her panties.

Grinning at my lover, I began to slide her panties down her hips and then her thighs with her willing assistance and I finally got to see her lovely center. She was almost completely shaved, leaving only a little landing strip on top. I began to kiss her labia, lightly nibbling on them from just above her little browneye to the level of her clitoral hood.

Given this erotic feast, I took my time exploring the wonderful folds and crevices of her pussy, making sure her very erect clit got lots of attention. Her gasps and moans increased in frequency and volume to the point I could feel her vagina clamping on the fingers I'd put inside. I found a pattern and frequency of licking that seemed to suit her and I just kept it up to send her over the top.

She was crying and trembling as much as ever and I persisted in giving her what seemed to work best for her. My face was drenched with her girl cum and I couldn't have been happier. I'd wanted to get her off the day she first took me, but time constraints prevented a good release for her that day.

12